Looks like someone is admitting to vandalism... You know what to do, Cred Forums

Looks like someone is admitting to vandalism... You know what to do, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

victoriaoliviaanastasiosucco.blogspot.com
aaronsanchezguerra.blogspot.com
linkedin.com/in/cassieww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am interested. This thread should proceed.

Hello FBI

Nothing illegal about outing/reporting a vandal, faggot.

I like the line "I'll recognize someone's right to endorse a political candidate". Oh wow, thank you Jana, you stupid cunt, thank you so much for granting me my rights mommy, I wasn't aware you were my fucking nanny and could take my rights away.

seems to be a disproportionate amount of faggotry coming from MN

This. Liberals even sound preachy and shitty when they try to be respectful.

I live in MN, and outside of Minneapolis, I have seen multiple Trump signs/stickers, and not a single Hillary Clinton sign/sticker. In the country and even the suburbs.
In Minneapolis itself it's the opposite though.

I am intrigued.

Why do normies always commit crimes and take pictures while doing it then brag on social media? Fucking hell.

Good start

did my part

kek, hopefully something happens

>you'll never have friends to go mountain camping
Feels bad

I used to walk across that bridge when I was a student there in 2012-2014. It is full of the dumbest SJW artwork and propaganda. Kids are constantly mugged at gunpoint on campus and the police send us e-mails each time, yet they want to get blacked hard on campus. They LOVE diversity. Bridge is also literally 10 minute walk from Riverside Plaza, which is a roach motel for Somalis. Minneapolis is so fucked...

>crimes

Minneapolis is Toronto tier. Hordes of self hating liberal cucks.
But the rural areas in a 150 mile radius are conservative.

They are that stupid

finally something I can do to get these lefties a piece of medicine. i'll write on too.

Paste the text in the pic here so I can send the same thing

Link please?

"Dear President Kaler,

It has been drawn to my attention that a student attending your institution, Walter Attenborough, has openly admitted to vandalizing campus property, more specifically the pedestrian bridge between the East and West bank campuses. This student vandalized murals supporting Donald Trump's 2016 presidential bid, and went on to post the proof on Facebook. The University permitted these murals to be painted, and received recognition from the College Republicans at the University of Minnesota. You will find the proof in the attached image.

-- A concerned good samaritan"

Thanks guys, I'm sure if we get a few people to write something, it'll grab administration's attention at the very minimum

I'll shoot an email on my burner, thx

will do my part

MAGA

Yes, they break a law so it's a crime

flag is weird in context

>Lastly, if you happen to take action against the aforementioned student please notify me through this e-mail address. Thank you.

I'll post if I get a reply

U of M student reporting. Ask me anything so I can feel important.

>91171439
why are you in south korea now though?

Minnesota was settled by Swedes.

You do the math.

facebook dot com slash photo.php?fbid=10155088973850616
Not sure if it will work if Jana isn't on your friends list

will you go fix the vandalism and repaint our lords message?

I'm not a part of the student group, don't want to buy paint, and I'm sure security would throw a fit.

Bump

>U of M student reporting
>I'm not a part of the student group

hmmm really makes my neurons fire

I can't stop laughing at that picture.
>fatty with shirt that says "shitgoose bicycles"
>weird-faced woman with hairy arms next to her
>keys on stretchy thing around elbow
I think the shitgoose one is Jana and she's on my friends list but I don't know her. But that fucking pic.

Pretty gross desu, rest of the pictures are rather tame

Young Republican student group. You are a fucking retard.

when did I say anything about the group you autist?
you don't have to be in a group to paint

The bridge is painted by the student groups.

so what go paint it anyways

Well, I already answered that I don't really care to paint it myself, and other reasons why I won't. So, no? By not being a part of the student group that's basically reverse-vandalism but vandalism nonetheless. Vandalism equals degeneracy.

>Molly Kwakenat
This artist sounds far up the progressive stack.

please tell me you actually sent it

>you will never die by fucking while mountain camping and falling to your death

why even live lad?

I'm fb friends with the head of that college republicans group. Should I let her know?

Minneapolis might as well be renamed Minnesomalia.

>vandalism isn't a crime
stupid cunt

Do it desu, shouldn't hurt

I second this notion.

Cred Forums meetup when?

>my mom lives in the heart of south minneapolis and there are literally fucking somaliniggers everywhere

Yes
Show her the link I posted in

get for happening

oh fuck

nigger

They should use it as an example, to show the immaturity and utter disrespect liberals have for any dissenting beliefs.
That should get more young college students involved in these kinds of things, right?

YESS

OOOOOAAARGHH

G E T

i will jew u goy

What a fucking waste.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

when and where tho?

But why

Include me in the screencap

moscow

Today

atleast it wasn't a leaf

user id: razeo3fq

confirmed happening

California

RIP us
F

Praise

WASTE
UTTER DISGUST

From dubs to quints

And the rich get richer...

Yeah, no point in typing all that up for nothing

Fuck that. I don't trust two mountain nails to keep me from falling to my death.

I'm just outside of Minneapolis too. The only political sign in my neighborhood is for Trump. Saw a guy with a MAGA hat the same day I drove out west and saw more Trump signage. Nothing for Hillary. Lots of shitty cars with Bernie stickers are in the cities, though

KEK
WILLS
IT

But could you do it in a way that doesn't totally give fucking normies a good reason to shut this site down? Thanks.

land so expensive niggas had to live on the side of a giant rock

Where are the memes?

The happening will happen at the Uni, the student group and their supporters will be injured.

Vandalism is a crime, not crimes.

protip: if you really want the faculty to wet their pants over it claim you're alumni and that this makes you want to withhold future donations

if you buy me the plane ticket I'll gladly spend a week playing n64 with a bunch of autists in a foreign land

hello rato.
I AM NOT SPAM

hello rato
THIS ISNT SPAAAAAM

>if you buy me the plane ticket I'll gladly spend a week playing n64 with a bunch of autists in a foreign land

When you put it that way, it sounds even more comfy.

>electronic interactive jew
No thanks

I still have my PS2, Xbox (the first one) and even my Dreamcast. Buy me a ticket and I'll bring the consoles, the games and the controllers.

I'll even pick up a new copy of Timesplitters 2 for us to split-screen on.

The Lord has spoken! Prepare the sacrifice!
Praise Kek!!!

Use a female name and note how disgusted you are to see Walter silence a female student and deface her artwork.

You realize that anyone can paint on this wall, right?

I was thinking more outdoorish kind of stuff.
But wither way don't you think we would get swarmed by faggots trying to shut us down?

Or a Jew, like Herschel Steinbaumgoldwitz

THIS
And mention Molly Kwakenat by name. There's a chance that Edward James did the Build The Wall tile alone, but if Molly is mentioned by name (instead of just saying "a female") then it will give you solid ground for the argument.

[citation needed]

They need approval from the university because the bridge is part of the university.

>Steinbaumgoldwitz

>vandalism

oo another for the collection

victoriaoliviaanastasiosucco.blogspot.com
aaronsanchezguerra.blogspot.com

You guys are so desperate that you'll blatantly lie just to come up with a thread.

Sad!

Maybe he was an international student and moved back after he was done with school?

Dumb fuck

Everyday I drive from Saint Paul to Brooklyn Center. I have seen a few Trump bumper stickers, a few more Hillary. I have a Hillary lawn sign a few blocks down on my way to work, and a BLM sign half a block from my house. I mostly see Bernie stickers, not much else. Definitely see the least Trump. Probably don't want to get vandalized, but people are definitely voting for Clinton in general.

>Minnesota was settled by Swedes.
>You do the math.

Okay, let me explain to you how Minnesota works. There are 4 primary groups:
>Germans: Work hard and produce all the wealth
>Swedes: Give all the wealth away
>Irish: Generally a wash as far as wealth goes but have excellent banter.
>Minorities: Absorb wealth and commit crimes

>he
>assuming his/her/their gender
TRIGGERED

>anyone can just go and spray over student groups' murals
Okay, so someone go spray "TRUMP 2016 MAGA" over every leftist or identity-based club's murals. Keep this this up there every day, every wall.

Don't forget
>Norwegians: Pretty much the same as the Germans

Kek, they're lumped in with the swedes.

Fuck you faggot

You could actually do this. This is pretty common at universities.

Near downtown Orlando, some based lad had a Trump sign on his lawn near the edge of the road. Either a fascist liberal that can't handle different opinions, or an illegal had an issue with it and mist have tried running it over becuase one day the sign was missing but later came back yet it was crumpled. I might buy the lad a new sign if he hasn't already.

Wew

While you are at it, report the chick who said she was going to go to it.

Government employees, should not be involved in supporting criminal vandalism. She is a Librarian at Hennepin County Library.

linkedin.com/in/cassieww

Buy him some spikes to put in the grass in front of the sign, to take out their tires next time too.

dude there's no info on this guy. there's only a facebook profile and some comment on a cycling thing he made last month

>live on bendy part of high traffic road near mexicans
>multiple Trump signs driven over on multiple occasions
>make homemade, bigger Trump sign
>place in front of very large rock
>mfw he's illegal and uninsured and fucked up his truck

Looks like Walter is trying to get that third wave feminist pussy by being the vigilante.

hello rato

this is spam, let's be honest

plymouth reporting in

You all are a bunch of racist Nazis.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

gotta love the triple rock though

creative

did you buy a pass just to call people nazis

with that system, trump's name starts with 20 and ends in 16

>find road where cars can easily go onto the grass or whatever
>Place giant trump signs and giant rocks behind them
Why haven't we done this yet?