Oh goy, we didn't mean to fire white men

Oh goy, we didn't mean to fire white men

"A good friend, a mentor even, who works in broadcasting ((female, Jewish)) was some years ago responsible for setting up the BBC's diversity programme. She took me aside last week, on hearing my news.
'I'm so sorry,' she said. 'We just wanted to represent everyone fairly. It was never about sacking people who already do the job and simply replacing them to tick a box. This isn't what we meant to happen at all.'"

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817609/BBC-sacked-white-man-Radio-4-comic-told-need-women-minorities.html

What the fuck? Is this not a rights violation?

It's okay. Brexit makes up for all their faults.

Don't you know, its 2016, and its state mandated to force diversity down everyones throats, weather its in real life or on shitty television.

Bump

Brexit was actually pushed by Jews, unlike OPs pic

Christ... They just want more and more and more, don't they? They won't stop until they control our countries and fuck them up.

They won't stop until the white man is extinct.

We've already got nu-males working on that.

I DINDU IT WAS WHITEY

mother fucker, really? after all this shit fuck off, im glad America Sr. finally left the fucking whore of a wife and decided to try and reconnect with his son after their falling out fucker

The goal is demographic replacement so no.

bueno, the BBC will see this project fail. And will be delicious. Hopefully non of the people they axe will return and BBC will fall in to obscurity and bankruptcy.

Probably signed a 'we can fire you for whatev reason we like' contract at some point in his career

>It was never about sacking people who already do the job and simply replacing them to tick a box

Oh, but it was. Divvy up what power you can and hold fast. Pretty much the definition of Jewry, even years on from the policy onset.

This is peak leftism. Diversity isn't necessarily objectionable, however, they believe that diversity for it's own sake is some kind of virtue.The ratings are going to suffer and they won't even care.

>This isn't what we meant to happen at all.
Hope he pushed her aside and said "Well it IS whats happened, so fuck off with your 'good intentions' horseshit. I don't want to hear it."

>This isn't what we meant to happen at all.

Was losing all your talent and going bankrupt part of your plan? HA HA HA

But do those work like that? For example if a woman signs a contract like that a employer can't fire her for being pregnant.

The BBC is gov. controlled, they could have 0 ratings and it wouldn't affect their cuck programming one iota

If you go into class structure I believe upper-class educated people voted against Brexit in big numbers.

Straight, whit male isn't a protected group.

Lefty whites are so goddamn cringe. They're not trying to gain a more diverse audience. These lefty whites are trying to show off their 'enlightenment' to one another.

>Jon Holmes