ITS HAPPENING CHINA STOPS INDIAS WATER

CHINA STOPS INDIAS WAR AS A REPLY TO ITS AGGRESSION
dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/355288-China-stops-Indias-water-as-a-reply-to-Indias-ag

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-may-deploy-nuclear-capable-rafale-jets-on-china-pakistan-borders-reports/articleshow/54606758.cms
dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/355288-China-stops-Indias-water-as-a-reply-to-Indias-ag
youtube.com/watch?v=jce4-CXTXzA
atimes.com/2016/10/china-is-the-winner-in-indias-surgical-strikes-at-pakistan/
thehindu.com/news/national/chinese-troops-violate-border-in-arunachal/article9150828.ece
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/26/china-flies-warplanes-japanese-islands/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/26/asia/japan-china-jet-scrambled/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/asia/us-military-aircraft-crashes-off-japanese-island-of-okinawa/
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-japan-idUSKCN11Z10D
ibtimes.co.uk/north-korea-building-its-first-ballistic-missle-submarine-1584311
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Pakistan-calm-down-China-Russia/articleshow/54620496.cms
atimes.com/2016/09/us-and-china-wont-take-sides-in-india-pakistan-fracas/
morningledger.com/india-vs-pakistan-war-china-supports-islamabads-stand-kashmir/13107225/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/pakistan-india-exchange-fresh-fire-tensions-rise-161001093637410.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1212XS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India's_three-stage_nuclear_power_programme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_Fast_Breeder_Reactor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where will they poo now?

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

Good

Now drown in shit

Fucking hell China

Just let Pajeet squash the muzzies

Stopping wars sounds pretty bro-tier to me.

>The project will cost $740
wot?

my damn
guess it for once plays straight in the hands of the indians, as they don't into the poo in the WC.

two sentence article in broken english and a blurry pic of a dam

In their designated streets

Quality.

everywhere else

>China builds a dam within 2 weeks for a couple of dollars to piss off India
Classic China

bump

STOOL IN POOL

>12 2014
>Gratz faggot

>China
It will probably be made out of old newspaper

youre probably rite
fuck i hate china

It's ok. They have that sacred river to drink.

oh yeah no worries

Pakistan is China's little bitch. There was already rising tensions between the Chinese and Poo's due to international water / South China sea disputes. This is going to get fucking interesting... China and Paki (both have nukes) vs Poo's with American backing....

checking to see if my date change thing worked

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

FUCK YOU CHINA

I love India

B-B-BUT how will they flush their toile... Nevermind.

So China pulls rank and shuts water off to street shitters, what the fuck are the repercussions of that?

THEY FUCKING SHIT IN THE STREET SO IT AINT EFFECTING THEIR TOILETS!

>Nothing of value in India was lost

Poo's have nukes too

When will gook moot make misuse of the happening pic a banable offence?

then go back to india you gypo

why are you hiding in England? stupid fuck

India may deploy nuclear-capable Rafale jets on China, Pakistan borders: Reports

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-may-deploy-nuclear-capable-rafale-jets-on-china-pakistan-borders-reports/articleshow/54606758.cms

BEIJING: China apprehends that India will deploy the 36 nuclear-capable Rafale fighter jets to be acquired from France in the border regions of China and Pakistan to enhance its deterrence capability, a media report here said.

India will deploy the new French-made fighters in the disputed areas bordering Pakistan and China, state-run Global Times reported quoting Shenzhen Television.

>china and india start throwing nukes at each other
>death tolls in the hundreds of millions
Nothing of value lost.

Man the poo cannons.

Meh! We have plenty other rivers to shit.

>dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/355288-China-stops-Indias-water-as-a-reply-to-Indias-ag
>dunyanews.tv

nice try.

Also we should thank them as the areas those will be affected because of it are already dealing with floods.

I understood this insider meme reference.

Hopefully they will get rid of your bloated population too.

Yup. Also OP's sauce is a Pakistani news agency, Official Chinese reason of reducing Brahmaputra's water is that they are going to build a dam on it.

Britain*

you shitstain

I'm Scottish

re-read what you just said. that is how i refute that. hears some music for you, faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=jce4-CXTXzA

Your sewage situation was bad before, but I hate to think of how many designated shitting streets are about to overflow because of this.

China is the winner in India's surgical strikes at Pakistan
atimes.com/2016/10/china-is-the-winner-in-indias-surgical-strikes-at-pakistan/

Chinese troops violate border in Arunachal
After the Ladakh sector, Chinese troops came 45 km inside Indian territory in a remote area of Arunachal Pradesh earlier this month and built shelters to claim that the territory belonged to them
thehindu.com/news/national/chinese-troops-violate-border-in-arunachal/article9150828.ece

Japan Scrambles Jets as China Sends 40 Warplanes into Shared Strait
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/26/china-flies-warplanes-japanese-islands/

East China Sea: Japan scrambles jets as China flies fleet near disputed islands
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/26/asia/japan-china-jet-scrambled/

US fighter jet crashes off Japanese island of Okinawa
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/asia/us-military-aircraft-crashes-off-japanese-island-of-okinawa/

China armed forces warn Japan against South China sea patrols
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-japan-idUSKCN11Z10D

North Korea appears to be building a nuclear missile submarine
ibtimes.co.uk/north-korea-building-its-first-ballistic-missle-submarine-1584311

>740$
lel

>Yet another Child left behind
China has the largest population in the world

hmm

India will not get the first Rafales until 2019 and delivery will end in 2024

domo arigato mr thermo nuclear roboto

Japbro, just keep making India into a monster. Asia will only be stable when two monsters are at each other's neck.

India, in a rather strange manner, presents an existential threat to China, where for years the communists have said that a democracy like India can never grow like China; that Indian values are destined to fail. The internal turmoil from a strong India would be enough to cause a regime change in China.

Good luck.

This is probably in response to India reviewing the Indus water treaty, which if we decide to scrap, would affect 80% of Pakistans water, meanwhile this affects only one Indian state.

Isn't this like a major human rights violation, or am I being retarded here? I'm just assuming here that purposely starving another nation for political reasons falls into some sorta war crime?

America was backing Pakis against the Poos back in the Tora Bora days.

On an unrelated note: China is running out of drinking water. I feel like they're doing this out of necessity and are trying to pass it off as a hostile move. Still a paper tiger.

What are they going to do, take China to international courts?

What will China do once the courts ask China to keep the water flowing?
They will not listen, take for instance the ruling on south China sea.

We will get all 36 in 2019 that's the condition of the deal as we need them urgent.

you are so naive, India and China are at each other's neck for the middle-eastern, central asian and african trade

China is building 46 billion dollars CPEC to expand into Arabian Sea

India is building 90 billion dollars DMIC and Afghan-Iran railways + Charbahar port in Iran to link DMIC to it so it can expand into central asia and middle east.

In Asia it doesn't. China cuts our water supply in summers and usually floods our cities in monsoons, we does the same to Pakistan

No one listens to international courts aside from cucked westerners and the losers of wars. All international courts do is place an artificial restriction on westerners and serve as fake third party in war reparation deals.

Why cant china and india be friends and remove kebab?

Because they are economic rivals who are too proud to work together as equals.

china needs paki kebabs to make more money, pakistan is basically china's colony now, just like africa.

I mean you have a point there
Fair enough, I guess its not really anything I've thought all that much about since its not really a problem here and I'd kinda assumed that for better or worse for the country on the downstream end it would have been decided like at least 50+ years ago.

before britain built india streets, where did they poo?

this and china can't deal with the political fallout from the kebabs on its western front. Its authoritarian grip on the main cities on the eastern shore is difficult to maintain as it is with the economic bubble just about ready to burst.

>India nukes China
>Pakistan nukes India
>american jobs come back to the USA because the slave labor asian nations are now radioactive
>Trump wins presidency

MAGA

It's not your fault South Asia has the most complex politics in the world

Britain focused on railways than roads that is why 90 % of our 2nd largest road network and 50% of our rail network are post independence.

>Indias water
this desu, this wont affect much.
This seems to be done as warning India not touch Indus river but the thing Chinese would do whatever they want anytime irrespective of Paki pressure.
Plus that river causes lot floods and shit.
This might affect more Bangladeshis than Indians.

India, Pakistan calm down: China & Russia
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Pakistan-calm-down-China-Russia/articleshow/54620496.cms

US and China won't take sides in India-Pakistan fracas
atimes.com/2016/09/us-and-china-wont-take-sides-in-india-pakistan-fracas/

India Vs Pakistan War: China Supports Islamabad's Stand On Kashmir
morningledger.com/india-vs-pakistan-war-china-supports-islamabads-stand-kashmir/13107225/

Pakistan and India exchange fresh fire as tensions rise
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/pakistan-india-exchange-fresh-fire-tensions-rise-161001093637410.html

what is this

Why, that's a post.

For you.

>you are so naive
On the contrary, you only confirm what I have stated. India is lagging behind China, and Japan has been heavily aiding India for the past three years.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1212XS
>Japan, India to sign nuclear cooperation deal in November: report
>Japan and India are likely to sign a civil nuclear cooperation pact during a visit to Japan by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in mid-November, the Mainichi newspaper reported on Saturday.

This will likely allow India to import all the nuclear waste from Japanese reactors. The nuclear waste is necessary for India's Thorium fission reactors.

I wasn't aware India was already using thorium reactors.

Is it a significant part of energy needs, or is it more of a publicity stunt?

If they're having success with it, good for them. Although I find it ironic that a nation that uses cow excrement to cook with uses other countries waste to provide power with.

It is a little worrying that all this nuclear waste will be shipped through the south china sea.

Imagine if a tanker blew up, or was hijacked by pirates?

It would fuck shit up, depending on how much was shipped.

>or is it more of a publicity stunt?
Not at all, India had a very ambitious plan to use thorium reactors from the start of their nuclear endeavour. India has very few deposits of uranium ore while having some of the largest deposits of thorium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India's_three-stage_nuclear_power_programme

Indians are currently just starting stage 2 (see pic) and are many years behind their plan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_Fast_Breeder_Reactor

>Imagine if a tanker blew up, or was hijacked by pirates?
Nuclear waste is shipped to the UK at present to be processed.

This.

Decent.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

Why the fuck is China telling India what to do? Fucking chink niggers. Frankly, I'd much rather India nuke China than Pakistan. Blasted slanteyed immoral fucks making existence worse for everyone else.

Indus river is 90% of pakilands water supply and it flows through us
We'll just stop that LMAO

Kek, pretty much how we all feel over here but can't do much about it, hopefully based Trump gets elected and puts them in their place.

>yfw you realize Indians didn't poop in the loo and drank cow piss to prepare for this very moment

PU Fuelled
POO Fuelled

India bros as much proverbial "shit" that we give you, nothing would please us more than to see you nuke the ever living fuck out of Pakistan. Also, if China tries to get in, remember that China has one single Aircraft Carrier and it is a fucking 1970's refurbished Slavshit pile of trash ramp boat. China's entire military is comprised of only child spoiled brats who's parents coddled them. They are militarily impotent and exist solely on threats.

Give them fucking hell Loo bros.

tfw europe flooded with more paki refugees
pls no

praise kek

Kek like they going to hold up vs Russian/Chinese 5th gen F22 clones.

Have you ever heard about China stopping sparrows?

I thought India was buying PAK FA...

False Flag
when?

You already have a lot of paki
London is now Londonistan

>pic
This has legitimately happened to me. One of my balls went inside me like what sumo wrestlers do. Really flipped me out tbqh.

it's like India tries to be as shitty as possible.

>drink cow urine
>don't shower
>shit in the streets
Ha! joke's on you, China!

>burger education
its a paki website, it even says "LAHORE (Dunya News)" right at the beginning of the article.