You Can Post Here if your Country genocided your Enemies

only cucks show mercy and tolerance for enemy of nation and homeland.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

We arguably genocided the natives
Although they mostly got sick

I thought we wern't supposed to admit to that

1.5 million is exaggrated number because total armenian population inside ottoman borders in 1915 was 1.5 million. most of them migrated to first syria, lebanon, egypt and then to usa and europe. this is why there are millions of armenians in the usa today. search their roots and they all go back to survivors of 1915 ottoman. also modern day armenian population increased dramatically between 1915 and 1920. however probably between 100k and 200k armenian enemy were exterminated.

ok. so is this a common belief in turkey, as in the turkish people and/or government will admit to murdering 'X' amount of armenian's?

how many armenians did you kill? you can trust me, i won't tell anyone.

Does what we did to the germans count in world war 1 and 2?

There was no Armenian genocide. They were conniving with the Russians and we were simply expelling all of the Armenians. Inevitably some died because we don't give a fuck about treasonous cunts.

tbqh we genocided millions more than they did

Huezil genocided the paraguayans.

Armenians had civilization and cities
Plains niggers didn't have shit, weren't shit and honestly are on par with the buffalo except when we brought them back from the brink of extinction we didn't make delicious burgers out of them.

Perhaps that should change...

We accidentally genocided redskins so I guess it's ok

>we
>the diseases we accidentally carried

Self-hating faggot gtfo

Does trying to turn them white count?

Chile genocided peruvians, but the motherfucker americans stopped us

you don't know anything on history. before turks conquered anatolia, armenians that lived under byzantium empire were treated like shits and seen as completely useless and primitive by greeks. they hated each other :)

after ottoman empire founded it became one of the most wealthiest and technologically advanced country in the east and south europe until 18th century and center of ottoman empire was far from armenian lands (eastern anatolia).

armenians didn't have shit until 18th century.

So when is Haiti showing up?

>makes thread admitting to genocide
>starts denying immediately in the next post

Of all the times to be an Israeli in America

I wanna gloat about muh nakba

idiot american. read my post again. we exterminated up to 200k armenian and we forced the rest full armenian population to another countries. this is also considered genocide by international law today which we don't give a fuck and this is what I admit.

Do you really believe the propaganda you're fed or is this post supposed to be ironic?

Not talking to you Mehemt, you sand niggers just copied what you didn't burn and tried to pass it off as ordinal work.

well at least you're bargaining now, that's a start.
acceptance is just a few steps away.

winter war :^)

We did. And we'd do it again.

Newfoundland here,
Beothuck native BTFO

read original byziantin historians you moron.

and for the second part, think where ottomans and armenians were located until later eras which ottomans started to lose power. you westerners are the ones that believe everything what your media and public opinion tells you about. you are the most sheep people in the world I imagine.

There is literally nothing wrong with genocide.

When someone is curing cancer he is genociding cancer cells, so yeah..

I was about to post the Ukrainian Genocide but that would imply they're people

Omg so funny