BUG OUT BAGS

Who has their bags ready to go? What are some items that most wouldn't think about?
I have :
food
med supplies
fishing supplies
water
fire starters
Lets talk about items which are less known:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVf1y_I0Ok0
youtu.be/nCKkHqlx9dE?list=PLGnWLXjIDnpBR4xqf3FO-xFFwE-ucq4Fj
amazon.com/Out-Mountains-Coming-Urban-Guerrilla/dp/1849043248
massdrop.com/everyday-carry
rei.com/learn/expert-advice/family-camping-checklist.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cash.
Couple changes of clothes, 4 pairs of socks.
At least 5 magazines for your handgun.
Sharpening stones for your knives.
Gun oil.
Vitamins.
Batteries for your flashlights.
A credit card you never use.

I have a makeshift tent and blankets. A .22 and a shotgun. jackets. paracord. hygene products. What do you guys have that we dont think about?

>cash
I was wondering about cash. I think silver would be a much better commodity to have than pieces of paper.

You also need a mess kit. 2 radios. Water purification

Things like bic lighters and other small necessities will be worth a lot in trade and can also be used by you. Plus you won't be carrying a brick of silver.

>tfw you'll never bag a deergirl

Your average person does not know or care how much silver is worth.

But even worthless cash will make a poor persons eyes light up.

I would even say get some realistic fake money, could solve problems with niggers for example.
Drop wallet full of fake money can get you time to get away.

I don't recommend walking around openly with a weapon, keep it all under cover, low profile is best profile.
A tennis raquet case, guitar case, keep your handgun concealed, knife, etc.

Cash is still plenty useful in any situation outside of global apocalypses.

She couldn't nuzzle you without stabbing you, user.

>Female
>Antlers

Here is some of my shit

a house
internet
a computer

What's a good checklist off shit I'll need? I have tarp sleeping bag boots clothing. Is a kukri useful?

I guess OP's pic is a qt deertrap girl.

The Road is not going to happen overnight, it will take years to get to that point.

Also, surviving on your own without a group of armed, strong males is movie bullshit.

The gangs and militias will survive without much trouble, on your own you will get killed for your shit by a gang or militia.

is a girl with dick

>chick lean on a fucking drawing
kek

Yes. I am very aware that the weight of silver or gold is much more cumbersome than paper money. Real players should know that silver is much more valuable than paper when the SHTF.

This is part of my pack

Some female deer have antlers. Not usually large but its not rare.

>condoms
What a pussy

We need to think about weight. I just took my pack around the block, and that shit is heavy. we need to think about essentials, and weight.

tbqh if glenn beck does a spot for it on talk radio, it's a shitty idea for stupid or delusional people. hedging in silver or gold, esp. if the idea is to have 'backup currency for when the world collapses', makes you literally autistic or certifiably paranoid

I have three bags packed and ready. One is filled with plastic jars of peanut butter. One is filled with Lego, and the last is filled with sand.

After a few miles of running, we'll set down for a break. We'll open their bags, wtf for a moment, then laugh like idiots. It's like bags of morale, man.

Coins have an inherent value that I'm not interested in. blocks of silver has a value that coins dont.

My truck will carry the weight for me
I have a smaller bag with essentials

Water storage

this familia
groups of bandits/raiders will survive much longer than solo bug out bag guys

a candle to help your matches go further
siliconized tarp for cover and rainwater gathering
painkillers
plenty of cordage and some method to keep your food off the ground

Please expand on that. The truck will last as long as you have gas. After that. What are your essentials?"

So I recently moved and I have a stroy
>moved most everything in
>just a few things left in my car
>one is my rice
>i have pounds of rice, all in big bags
>its my food in case the world ends and I have to bug in/out
>decide to carry some up to apartment
>other guy is waiting for elevator and holds the door for me
>"looks like rice is for dinner, you must be really hungry"
>im holding about 10 lbs of rice
>haha yea..
>so are you cooking for a bunch of people or just yourself?
>just me
>wow, you must really like rice
>at this point the elevator has arrived at my floor
>i step out
>turn around and look right at the guy
>Oh, I looove rice. ;)
>door closes

so thats one of my neighbors who now thinks im some rice freak

that folding saw is a good idea

in mine I have a fine stash of illicit drugs and consumables to trade, and I also have what I call the berserker stash, a mix of drugs to make me not feel anything while I kill as many of them as I can, I also have some general health drugs, like artificial self dosing insulin pens, asthma inhalers, and some antibiotics.

I have :
balaclava
knife

i'm just gonna steal some other guys bag

I have 150gallon tank so that should do me for the few days it will take to become reliant innawoods

>knife

bin it

My bug out bag is a noose I keep under my bed

trash bags
duck tape
rope
water purification devices/chemicals
guns and ammo

Takes down saplings in no time

Get some activated carbon. It's damn cheap (~20 dollars for a lb bag), used for water filters/treating poison, and reusable (Put it in a pot over a fire for a few hours, and it'll evaporate whatever the carbon has adsorbed).

If you are desperately in need of clean water, but you are paranoid about your filter going bad, try making a biosand filter. You just need some sand and gravel along with a container to hold them.

For guys in the wilderness/forest, make a large distiller if you want to survive longer. If you toss some wood inside and make charcoal, you can harvest the gas produced, clean it out with activated carbon, and create Methanol. Methanol can serve as a gasoline replacement, so you'll still have power so long as you have trees.

This is what I need. Some lists to help me find things I'm deficient in.

>no mention of sewing kit, lightweight axe, clothesline and thick plastic sheeting
Niggas you'll be MISERABLE if you can't do basic stitching, gather water, sleep somewhat dry or erect a makeshift tent.

Why would you need all that trash? Are you preparing for an expedition?

>is a girl with dick
>gril
>dick

choose one

Buy 90% silver US coins in dimes, quarters etc. Cash will probably be worthless except as fire starter. Small pieces of silver will serve better than 100 oz bricks. Otherwise invest in chickens and bullets.

>German Flektarn Parka, pants, and field jacket.
>Black ski mask and gloves.
>Full-on medical station.
>Plate carrier with 1 row of AK magazine pouches and another with IFAK's and a dump pouch with misc supplies in it.
>8 cases of MRE's at my bug out location, all stored and negative degrees and underground.
>Large alice pack with custom straps and kidney strap.

Im ready for a fucking war.

>girl with dick

What do I win?

you dont get it famalam, there is a diference between a tranny, and a dick with girls, some girls have penis, they are not qt boys, they are straight up girls with penis senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=EVf1y_I0Ok0

this video explain it

We use machetes here.

Heh I like you

Plates make no fucking sense, too much weight.

>bugging out
Shit meme. You need to bug in.

>but muh raiders

Unless they muster a raider army of 50+, they can't take your fort without incredible losses on their side. Invest in a wall, a shotgun, and a garden.

your orifices full of semen!

>Take a bullet to the plate
>Get knocked on my ass for a few seconds, get back up and start slinging lead back their way.
Or
>Get shot in the stomach.
>Die in agony and pain.
>Get shot in the chest.
>Die while choking on your own blood.

Exit bag ready to go!

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2014.

chyna

Paragay

Jap pig dogs get FUCKED

If you're at the point where you're alone and just got hit you're fucked no matter how much lead you think you can "sling."

Box full of rare pepes to prove I'm an autist

Get the non-lubricated ones for that. Well unless you want the taste of lube in your water

I doubt the amount of people around me affect the effectiveness of bullets.

Nice stealth image.

Nail clippers and vaseline. Gotta keep your feet in good condition.

>Normie: 3 gallons of gas makes $9.31.
user: Is it ok if only pay in dimes?
>Normie: Excuse me, sir?
user: See, I got a hundred dimes here. In fact they are worth $120 dollars in silver.
>Normie: Sir, we don't take coins.
user: REEEEE

OK, let me put it to you this way. If you got hit with one bullet you're getting hit by more, no question, that shit knocks all the air out of you and breaks ribs. You're not dusting yourself off to come back at 100%.

They got you once, they're gonna get you again. A few battle buddies might help, the plate is superfluous in this scenario however. You couldn't hump that weight for any reasonable distance anyway.

Here he comes.

>water
that will not last long in a real scenario. You would be better off getting something that can collect and or filter natural water and such.

>m8s

.22. Nice bb gun there user, that should make some niggers real angry

Couple hundred in cash
Couple bars/rolls of silver
CC specifically for bug out
9mm
3 spare mags
12gauge
72hr emergency ration bars
72hrs water
1 man tent w/built in tarp
Sleeping roll
Small hatchet
3 knives for various purposes
Small mess kit
Water purification tablets
LifeStrawâ„¢
Assorted paracord
1 change of clothing
1 flask Everclear 190 for disinfecting
1 flask fedora tier sipping scotch
Assorted small items and sundries

That's only for apocalypse level shit though. My main setup is for bug in. Got enough supplies to last several months with no outside contact, and my place if fortified enough that short of high explosives nobody is getting in.

If you live somewhere nice (not a nigger infested shithole)

Stand and fight. Find like minded individuals. Defend the homestead. Expand territory. Form legion

>folding saw
>good idea

>apocalypse condoms

You boys carrying ten pounds of silver on you might as well carry some vaseline too because you are going to get fucking raped out there.

>Implying it's not up my ass already

Given the fact that most of the fudds around here only have .45 and their pappies 30-06 rifle, I don't expect more than 2 follow up shots.
>What are trauma plates.
These are great for stopping the rib breaking kinetic energy.
On top of that, my plates are made to stop 30-06.

I do have a couple of people that I will be gathering if shit does hit the fan, but other than that, the only thing I have to worry about is if tyrone decides to go innawoods with us.

Add condoms to the list.

>has bug out bag.
>has no place to bug out to.

Where are you going to go?

>live in nd
>missile silo ~2 nautical miles from my house

why bother?

I did in the assorted small items category

>10 lbs of silver
Damn, that would suck to carry after a day or two.

You should be behind cover, fagit. You're more well defended by good plans and good brains.

If someone can creep on you and make that center mass shot then they can make a neck or face shot. Let me guess, you're wearing the 2000$ Kevlar helmet?

This is why I fucking hate you prepper types, you just want an excuse to put on army shit and larp in the woods. Why not just join the fucking army?

>bugout
bug outs are for meth addicted schizophrenics.
How many times have you ran off to your little spot in the woods and waited, sitting there alone staring at the pots of sun on the ground that shine through the leaves.. just waiting.. all.. fucking..week?

Muh wall

Because I already did.

Why not just have like a pound of gold on you?

That is worth way more than silver and is actually portable, fits in a small pouch or soup can safe.

No you didn't, crypto kike, or you'd already know it's fucking retarded to leave your house, pack a bag, and camp in the fucking woods with a plate carrier on.

>fucking dog food
you poor brah?

Every 3 months my closest friend and I grab our bags and go out for a week. Nothing extra and no cellphones.

Why do you hate freedom?

>91169442
in a world ending scenario you wont be needing them johnnies mate...gotta repopulate

youtu.be/nCKkHqlx9dE?list=PLGnWLXjIDnpBR4xqf3FO-xFFwE-ucq4Fj
I don't need anything at all. Nature provides.

joining/creating a bandit clan is the best thing you could do, also training cardio like never before
working on stealth techniques would also help, pic related is a great book on how to train your tracking/stealth techniques

I'm not saying "don't do retarded shit."

You can do retarded shit. Just be ready for people to exercise their own freedom and call you on it.

>MUH BUGOUT BAG MUDDAFUKKA IM GOING INNAWOODS
Better than a bugout bag is a relative far away with a spare bedroom. You shouldnt plan to "live" in the woods post happening you should be moving from site 1 to site 2

Doesn't matter how far away you live when the boots start kicking door to door.

Of course I bet none of you fuckers even know how to make traps.
>lol i'm just gonna shoot squirrels with my 45 all year, should be fine

Thats camping, the right way.. not bugging out.
Having shit prepared btw isnt meth addict stuff, but bugout culture as a whole is tweaker shit.

Very heavy industrial strength trash bags.
Good Zip lock bags.
Remember: It's a bug out bag. You will be walking, a lot.
Mole skin for your feet.
A good powder for your crotch. If you get galded, your fucked.
Gatoraid powder.
Found some new shit last week called Banana Bag. It is supposed to replicate a IV banana bag. (ask a medfag if you dont know) I bought 40 pkgs of them. Should come in very handy in hot weather. Got a review from a buddy that used it after a hard night of drinking, said it worked well.

>small items category
subtle

>Doesn't matter how far away you live when the boots start kicking door to door.
If the boots are kicking door to door you dont go into the woods.

Suggested reading: amazon.com/Out-Mountains-Coming-Urban-Guerrilla/dp/1849043248

A small wrecking bar,to get into places. You may need to scavenge.
And a wedge. Wooden ones are easy to make. If you need to break into some place for shelter from a storm,or for a night's sleep, kicking a wedge under the door will give you a couple seconds to react to someone trying to force their way into where you are.

Traps are essential!!
The more traps you set, the less time you waste hunting. It takes energy to hunt. Energy you don't have to spare.

where did you get that image? Sweet Sweaters is that you?

why has no one thought of this yet?

> Knife

Watch out guys, we've got an edgy bong over here.

Leaves mate. Or news papers lying around. Or old cloth and just wash it. Not really nesc.

Didn't mean to link you in last reply kek woops sry

waste. Better use water or other way of cleaning yourself.

It's for baiting traps

a knife, rope, cooking supplies such as utensils and pots, flashlight and extra batteries, compass, and iodine tablets

>condoms
>alcohol
why do you plan on being slothful

>pplies such as utensils and pots, flashlight and ext

IMO a bug-out bag is for 1-2 day max. Only for going for point A to point B. Nothing else. That bag must have the very basics: water or water filter, snacks, important docs, flashlight, batteries, and in some cases a basic aid kit. Guns and knifes and that kind of stuff only if you live in rural areas. In urban environments is dangerous to use them and probably pointless.

wheres the fucking pack cover

>thick plastic sheeting
>being so incompetent that you cant build waterproof shelter

good better best. also doing that shit right with trees in shit is labor intensive.

it takes like two hours tops

>chickens and bullets

This nigger knows his shit.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

tarp and rope. 5 minutes. 10 minutes to make sure it's perfect. your way might be superior if you have an animal problem and want something more solid.

Maps and a compass are crucial.

Here's my bag as of 3 months ago. I've made some changes to it since, but this is a good idea of the basics I've got in place.

Woops, I meant to add the pic with labels on shit.

>Five mags
That's exactly on-the-nose for what you need. If you need more than sixty rounds you're dead anyway.

yeah but toilet paper

pretty good fundamental list here

here is a camo map for everyone here

matches
gallons of gasoline

rhodesians were cucks

>Implying I'd last a second in any kind of catastrophic happening
I'd just mad-max it until I got gunned down. I can barely maintain my health in comfy peace, I'd be a dead man within a week.

If you don't carry physical hentai or zip ties and handcuffs so you can capture and rape girls in the HAPPENING you need to get one or both of those things now.

>silver is much more valuable than paper when the SHTF
What is your reasoning behind that idea?

Silver will always be worth something because it can kill monsters. Federal reserve monopoly money is already worthless.

RARE
A
R
E

RARE
A
R
E

RARE
A
R
E

>SHTF thread
>only this nigga has his priorities in order

I see Cred Forums is full of city faggots destined to fall prey to those things we don't speak of in civil company.

Mind you, silver doesn't work for everything. Just be careful, user, and - when in doubt - worry about it.

Chickens and bullets it is.

What kind of meds do you have?

Mine is filled with nothing but rare Pepes.

Guys, I need some advice- and /k/ is a bunch of dicks. I've got an AR-15 and a 92FS- vanilla, I know, but I'm an Army Reservist (31B) and it's what I was trained on. But I'm not sure I should bring them both for an innawoods scenario, because of the weight of ammo. What do you think? Is two firearms redundant? Should I just bring my rifle?

>not knowing that condoms are great for waterproofing things and holding liquids
fucking plebs

You should bring two handguns and a rifle.

And if all else fails you can just stretch one over your entire head to end it all.

If you're american, you should definitely check out this site
massdrop.com/everyday-carry
They regularily have very nice shit in ttheir EDC section

...or I could not do that.
No, actually, I'm on the edge of my seat. Do tell- why in the world would I need a second handgun?

One handgun could break, you could lose one, you might get in a scuffle and have it might get knocked out of your hand and slide far across the floor.

Barebones/Absolute must haves IMO.

.308 rifle, 22lr rifle, 44mag revolver + ammo
sawyer squeeze water filter
2x 2L water pouches+shitty plastic water bottle
magnesium fire starter
firestarters
headlamp
radio
gps w/ topo
watch
folding saw
wilderness knife
gen purpose knife
stainless steel or titanum pot, mug, long spork
nice boots
wool socks w/ sock liner
gaiters
synthetic base layer
synthetic shirt & pants
goretex shell w/ hoody
goretex pants
winter+work gloves
tent or tarp
sleeping bag
fishing rod/kit
medkit
60L+ backpack

I live on a farm so I would never go anywhere.

*sigh*
No, I'm not going to bring an extra handgun in case it "breaks". I won't lose my weapon, and I definitely can just pick it up off the floor after I've won the "scuffle".

Can anyone give me real advice?

>bugging out

Enjoy getting lost in the woods and starving to death. It takes literally a life time of practiced skills to live off grid. Bugging out is an escapist fantasy.

True prepping is bugging in. You're going to be infinitely better then 95% of the population with 100 pounds of beans and rice stuffed in mylar bags.

>I definitely can just pick it up off the floor after I've won the "scuffle".
What if you lose the scuffle because you couldn't shoot the nigger with your backup handgun?

2 is 1 and 1 is none.

Because the handgun is the backup to the rifle, the knife is the backup to the handgun, and if the knife fails, then... you're fucked, I guess.

>the handgun is the backup to the rifle
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

straving to death in the woods is hard.

you just need to think outside the box for food when the situation demands (grubs, ants, etc)
if you have fire you're set even more

Water purification tabs (life straws suck ass)
Sweater and light change of other clothes
Book on local flora and fauna so you know what you can eat and hunt
Rope
Whetstone
Hatchet
Flint&steel

>nog ID
Kek has forsaken me.

A good starter checklist for an innawoods loadout 2bh:
rei.com/learn/expert-advice/family-camping-checklist.html

Innahouse is completely different. I would just stock up on guns, food, and water:

5.56 rifle, 12ga shotgun, 10mm handgun
50bmg sniper (optional)
pump style water filter
10x 5+ gal water containers
gas (if cars still work)
rice, beans, cooking oil etc.
medshit

tp meme lol. wipe your ass with a rag or leaves. no point in filling up a corner of your room or pack with fucking paper.

That's... that's how it works... you transition weapons... I don't even- have you got any kind of training at all? Or are you just fucking with me?

MREs
Nylon rope
Fishing line
Fishing hooks
Canvas
Tarp
Knife
Compass
SKS and some ammo
Flintstrike
Toilet paper
Utensils, pan, and thermos
A little heavy but I can't think of a single thing I'd want to be without at the gain of some speed. If I need to be that fast I'll just take my SKS and a clip of ammo.

You'd have to have a lifetime of Bushcraft skills to live off the land like that. "Bugging out" isnt suppose to mean running away from society, it means a temporary retreat to your "site b" camp.

If you guys are going to get serious you need a solid plan and a network of people you can trust. Fill up some buckets full of perserved foods and leave them at a secure location you know you can get to if home base becomes compromised. Having a B.O.B. is always good to have but if you don't have a plan it's not going to help you much in terms of the long game in SHTF.

>You'd have to have a lifetime of Bushcraft skills to live off the land like that.

Maybe in the Yukon. I guess some people don't have the privilege of living near the woods though.

Find food, find water, tread lightly. That's it.

Pffft. 50bmg. 12 gauge. 10mm. No 22lr.

frozen tendies
extra socks and underwear
$200 for snacks and fun money
a locket with a picture of Adolf Hitler inside
the mask
Cred Forums club membership card
emergency rape kit
3 ring binder stocked with Resumes, job applications, and police reports
Mongolian finger puppets
my wife's son
Hard drive full of Gondolas and vaporwave

Good question

i packed a few niggers in my trunk

Critical thinking time: The pendulum shift and why mainstream liberalism needs a Trump presidency.

Say what???? Hear me out. It's safe to say that radical leftist SJW sentiment has infiltrated and taken over mainstream liberalism. It's a direct reflection of the establishment status quo of what we see today as acceptable. Safe spaces, thought crimes, censorship, anti-white racism, and the destruction of patriotism.

As with any dominant culture there will always be a rebellion, the pendulum swinging back so to speak. The counter culture as we see now is Donald Trump, the alt-right, and nationalism. It was inevitable due to constantly overbearing virtue-signalling from the left and their tendency to destory the social capital of anyone that violates their thought crimes.

Since Trump there has been an awakening of people speaking their minds and SJWs don't have the support as they use to because they've purged themselves of non true believers. They've become stagnant and sterile. For any movement to survive they need the support of non-partisans. Big surprise, the middle road people hate preachy bullies so when a guy like Trump comes along he's the new punk rock.

This is where Hillary comes in. If she's elected Liberalism as we see today is finished. When the left has no enemies they cannibalize each other and they'll find themselves in an identity crisis like the neocons found themselves back in 2008. Essentially SJW liberalism NEEDS a Trump presidency to justify it's existence by having a clear enemy. They need the constant escalation of crisis a Trump presidency would supply them otherwise they're doomed to stagnation with Hilldog in office.

If Hillary wins then the alt-right will become more legitimized to the point where you're seeing alt-right representatives and Congress man elected into office just like with the Tea Party.

Not matter what nationalism will be trending worldwide and trying to fight it will only make it worse.

I wish I was a girl, I would just whore myself through the apocalypse

who is this semen sniper

>whore yourself
>implying you would not immediately become property
>rentable property
shaking
my
dick
head

That sounds good to me