Transgenderism is endorsed by the Bible. Galatians 3:28 states: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free...

Transgenderism is endorsed by the Bible. Galatians 3:28 states: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus". Neither male nor female... BAM!

nevermind that faggot sauce on the girl

>girl

Waste of dubs

>girl

Shh, shut up. You're drawing attention to the peaceful aspects of Christianity that modern Christians ignore.

A better verse is the one in Isaiah about the eunuchs who God says are welcome in his kingdom.

Saged and hidden.

Christianity is the root of all degeneracy
>be a cuck or go to hell
>let your enemy rape you and then forgive him
>jew god

Go ahead and ignore God's word. But careful there, otherwise you'll be saged and hidden from the Book of Life.

>he doesn't know

Hi,

Welcome to Cred Forums!

We are a board of peace!

that's a trap? i would lick that anus. no homo

Yeah, she's hot, aint she! Plus she's super redpilled! I'd claim her as my wife, but I'll let you have her! She's all yours mate!

Totally not gay bro. Totally not gay.

stop being a faggot and lick her feminine penis

You're a crosskike kaiti?

It doesn't matter in the eyes of Christ. Read the bible.

Ah modern world and the wonders of science and medicine !

Read Revelation.

I don't count the book of Revelations. It barely made the final cut at the Council of Nicea. It was written be a deranged hermit.

Crazy faggot ≠ girl

Now I've heard everything.
I wonder what all the crosskikes would think, knowing you're among their minority here. I never would have pegged you for an abrahamist though.