Remember to thank God every day that you were born in Australia, and not some other subhuman trash heap

Remember to thank God every day that you were born in Australia, and not some other subhuman trash heap.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf7EF1b9o&feature=youtu.be&t=1m45s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane#Battle
discord.gg/2rkrRWK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thank God every day for being born into the glorious British Empire, the greatest empire the world had ever seen.

And all her citizens could do was praise God.

I know this bloke IRL (Clint), next time I see him I'll tell him he's been posted on this basket weaving alt right forum

>glorious British Empire
the british empire is about as glorious as Justin Bieber. Fuck the queen right in the pussy

What was the real deal behind it? All I saw was police harrassing an innocent man.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Probably better than being a leaf, those poor fuckers have to see perfection just south of them and shitpost cuz they can't have it.

I would kill myself if I was born in Australia.

tell him he is famous and im his fan

oh also wish him good luck from polan

You let that small detail stop you

how much does a bigmac cost in straya?

HUSH YOU GUYS YOU MIGHT WAKE THE EMU WARLORDS

No doubt, since you'd be bullied relentlessly for being a spineless liberal faggot.

I know you're white, you glory hole server.

Like $40, Australia is SHIT

I'm not really sure, I may run into him again soon

will do lad

I thank God every day for being born into the glorious British Empire, the greatest empire the world had ever seen.
>inb4 amerifat
Born in Australia

wouldn't know I'm pretty sure maccas aint even food

I'd move there if most of the wildlife didn't want to fucking kill me.

harden up soft cock

Yeah I was thankful as well. I basically fucked myself up when I moved to this shithole.
>flag

>I'd move there
Fuck off we're full.
>if most of the wildlife didn't want to fucking kill me.
It isn't just the the wildlife, seppo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
also

I was born in China, and lived in the UK for 15 years before coming here. This is a shitheap. The internet's slow, there's no ozone layer, the water is filled with things that will kill you, the land is covered with things that will kill you, everything's expensive and shit, and it's modelled after America, but with none of the cool bits.

On the bright side, people were right cunts in Britain. Not so much around here.

>modelled after America, but with none of the cool bits.

God bless Australia.
I am am glad that I was born here and not in Northern Mexico or Eurabia.

you got cucked in your own city by your own allies.
brilliant.

i live in perth western australia and we are being over run by chinese and indians.. its just as bad in melbourne... the australia we knew is being sold off

But then we got enough of their arrogance and told them to fuck off.
Did you read the entire thing?

i like you guys. your bring bantz and shitposts. god bless australia

yes i did, still 12k australian women got cuffed and god knows how many got burgered
and i got appaled by your treatment of nigs back then

>tfw not australian

Cheeky Cunt.

>and not some other subhuman trash heap.

You're right. As far as subhuman trash heaps go, Australia is the best one.

welcome to perth ya dog cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf7EF1b9o&feature=youtu.be&t=1m45s

>Tfw born in america
>Tfw I cant banter
>Tfw I cant ride a kangaroo
>Tfw I cant shit talk about abbos
>Tfw I cant dog my mates
It hurts

Ever heard of the White Australia Policy?
Those Nigs were allowed in only because the US had them in their military, otherwise they would have been kept out.
Read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane#Battle
We destroyed the yanks.
Here's my favourite part:
The intersection was filled with rings of Australians beating up GIs, and more than 20 were injured. U.S. Army Sergeant Bill Bentson, who was present on both nights, recalled how he was amazed to see "Americans flying up in the air."

But after that, it sort of settled down and you go into a pub and an Aussie would come and up and slap me on the back. "Oh, wasn't that a good ruckus we had the other night? And have a beer on me."

stupid link didnt skip to 1:45,,,, so skip to there and enjoy the lulz

>the Australians welcomed African-American servicemen in a way that shocked American sensibilities.
as i read it it was the burgers that kept the nigs in line while you treated them as humans, absolutely disgusting

>not thanking the rainbow serpent

God I hate cunts like you so much

leave if you don't like it gook

That get

If you look at the source it never says that.
Looks like somebody has been correcting the record.

nice get

This. AUSTRALIAN REPUBLIC WHEN?
But royal vag should still be treated with respect, for an inter-dimentional reptile she did over see the empire during two world wars. Maybe after we manifest destiny we could sign a treaty stating an alliance for a thousand years. I would miss whipping the english in the commonwealth games tho.

you tell me that, fucking commies.
same shit is happening in polish wikipedia on polish history articles
commie worldview is pushed so hard its becoming straight revisionism

Faggots and traitors.
By becomming a republic we will be giving more power to our shitty government and then we'll have a bunch of Obamas running around.
Well, it is called Jewpedia for a reason.

we havn't been allied with britbongs for a long time. We've had to go with the burgers since ww2 and it's looking we're gonna have to ditch them and go with china unless the burgers pull their heads in and sort that leftie shit out

worst thing its working well, the real history is forgotten more and more, soon we will have glorious dindu nuffin russia and multiculti europe like it ofc traditionally was for last 1000 years

Shopping trolley poles are easily the most accessible and based weapon around.

"More power to our shitty government"
Not having purges during the changeover, Not using the opportunity to amend/rewrite the constitution, Not unifying the various anti-china SEA nations into a glorious new Australasian economic bloc to exert the pressure on our Geo-political front yard, Not making OZ great again. WEW LAD

I'm not going full gough whitlam but dam son.

"Go with china" and then anonymously pro-democracy shitpost from the inside user?
Also if trump makes us pay for the US mil bases to be there shouldn't it behoove us to just make our own shanks and do our own dirty work for our own profits/secured interests?

I'm partial to terry pratchets "half a brick in a sock" method myself.

>shouldn't it behoove us to just make our own shanks and do our own dirty work for our own profits/secured interests?
with what? Burgers are just about totally corrupt. Why do you think we're giving so much land and shit to china. Leverage. I wouldn't say the writings on the wall but the yanks are making bad moves particular in the south china sea which affects our interest

I fucking love you guys.

>China
Yeah you can fuck off and take your 457's with you mate. If you stepped out of Bok Choy Hill you'd learn pretty quick that people here don't like your Chink ass either.

"with what?"
The vast domestic raw resources, processed through OZ owned refinery's/factories worked by local larrykins. JOBS NUGGUH

"Burgers are corrupt"
Yes, but that could work to our advantage. with the right quiet greased palms intellectual copyright could be leased. Or the china method of reverse engineering with minor cosmetic difference. Or OZ innovation, CSIRO aint weak either.

go back then filth

you fucken idiot were not gonna be able to threaten a super power with any military we can build. We have to protect our interests with alliances. Price we have to pay for only being a country of 20 million spead out over a gigantic continent

I know, refer to the earlier
unifying the various anti-china SEA nations into a glorious new Australasian economic bloc to exert the pressure on our Geo-political front yard

But then an alliance made up of lambs instead of lions is a farce waiting to be exposed. With up-to date hard ware coupled with domestic re-supply (to control costs/supply line) then strong arming policies are possible.
TFW i realized I'm advocating using china's tactics.

Please leave sincerely every white man ever.

the fuck off you rice munching slant eye gook

The worst thing about China is that their tactics work.

Reminder

Not so much here

HAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A

Also go back to china for a holiday and get a gutful of communism. I better see you come back with a eureka stockade/such is life tattoo

Your women are chinese. Any cock would feel like an 8 incher to them.

>Born in china
>Hates Australia
>Doesn't move

>Internet is slow
Not anymore, unless you're like off far from civilization.

>No ozone layer
Sorry Chang? Can't see past that thick industrial fog coming from Beijing.

>Water and land covered with things which kil pussies
ftfy

>Everything is expensive
Meh, living standards make a dfiference.

>Modelled after america
No, not really. Our country is pretty much what happens when a british man fucks an american woman.

>According to women
nigga you dumb

I wish I was born in the land of my ancestors though.
>ywn be at home

Sort of, but the brain trust behind pick related are still there writing policies. If fascism is a virus communism is cancer.

Friendly reminder that our glorious leaders are selling us out one way or the other.

Ivan Millet did nothing wrong

that's only if you live in the rainforest area right next to the beach otherwise your an unlucky bastard

>tfw able to buy a pass after only 1 hour of working minimum wage

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I saw a friend's kids posted in a race-mixing thread. I did nothing. The damage was done when she had them.

Same as in your country idiot

Melbourne here. It's worse than they say here. Even wealthy eastern suburbs are beyond redemption. Gf and I are literally the only white people in the supermarket now when we go. Other night she whispered under her breath do a 360 holy fuck while we stood at the checkout and all I saw was a sea of Africans, Indians, Muslims and Asians. We're moving to the beach.

>1 post by this ID

(checked)
Milat, but I still kek'd

It is about time you start steppin up your game. Canada is way ahead of you on the shit posting spectrum these days.

If you think Melbourne's bad, holy shit you don't even want to come to Sydney. Moved 3 months ago, thinking Sydney would be more white.

It's less white than Melbourne.

cunt
u
n
t

Is there anywhere left in Australia besides the real rural areas that's white?

>living in a city
kill yourself cunt

yeah thank god for me being (((a fucking leaf)))

Think about this. Maybe God made you a fucking leaf for a reason. Maybe that reason is to destroy the leaf meme and restore Canada to former glory?

>Live in Adelaide
>In the hills it's all conservative white people
>Bogan trash on the plains
>For some reason it has a dodgy as fuck reputation that keeps people away
>No one even thinks about it
>It's gonna stay quiet and small forever

It's the exact same size as Brisbane but with like a third of the people. Comfy as heck.

Australia was good, but now it's being ruined by all these fucking high rises they are building.

How do we stop it? I don't want Australian cities to look like fucking Chinese cities. How do we stop all new high rise construction?

Adelaide is the most fucking retardedly left-wing fucking shitheap in all of Aus, by far. Fuck you, faggot. Fuck you for voting Labor in for 15 years running.

I thank God every day for not being born in an island where spiders are bigger than dogs.

Yeah cos who wouldn't want pic related? I thought toilet spiders were a meme. Fucking TWICE

OATH

Vote Pauline ya cunt.

It is literally the only chance we got outside of gettin guns and shootin cunts.

Im not that thankful I think it's just the way it's meant to be. Got no respect for countries that breed like vermin and fuck their own shit up like that.

Pauline doesn't run at a state level.

We need a total re-think of federalism with a massive return of powers and autonomy to the states. Abolish the GST and transfer payments from rich states to poor states. Return control of income taxation, environmental regulation and labour regulation to the states. Create more states, particularly rural states (NQ, New England, Riverina, etc).

The federal government is lost.

>Adelaide is the most fucking retardedly left-wing fucking shitheap in all of Aus, by far.
That would be Melbourne.

Nope. Victoria is nowhere near as left-wing as South Australia, despite popular perception.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Studying both societies for a long period of time.

Victorian laws are far less left-wing than South Australian ones on pretty much every issue, from the environment, renewable energy, to criminal justice and taxation.

Then why does all the degeneracy we see pushed seem to always come from Melbourne?

Identity politics is a small and irrelevant part of Australia's overall political landscape. Like a good goy, you got distracted by it.

Where isn't though?

Straya cunt.

Going to visit Aussie Land. What are the chances that I'm going to get eaten by a rabid pack of kangaroos or raped to death by emus or vice versa?

Pretty high mate.

I hate this no fun shithole, I should move to America where I can drive fast cars and shoot guns and buy cigarettes and vote for the and legally defend my person and property

Immigrants and rich Chinese buyers are fueling the market for these apartment blocks you spastic.

Take them away and there's no money in it so they won't be built.

State politics isn't that important.

Although it's important to vote Liberal ahead of Labor or Green so most of the shit skins end up in their suburbs. At least that's the case for me.

I agree I reckon somewhere in the middle of the US where you can still buy a good McMansion for 300k would be better than Oz now. Texas or something.

State government drive up the price of detached homes by restricting normal greenfield suburban development, and thus contribute to the demand for apartment blocks.

It needs to stop.

Heaps of cunts been attacked by sharks over the last few years. Stay between the flags and perve on our lovely women if you go to the beach.

Liberals are better for opening up the land imo.

Thank god i was born in a GOOD country

They are better, and I generally vote Liberal. But they're not nearly good enough. Especially shitcunts like Mike Baird.

So you're not from Canada?

You should turn your proxy off when you post that.

AUS/POL/ DISCORD
discord.gg/2rkrRWK

No mainstream party will deliberately do anything to make house prices go down.

Thank you god

Remember to thank God every day that you are still alive.

>Then why does all the degeneracy we see pushed seem to always come from Melbourne?
Concentration of university campuses senpai

Two major campuses in the cbd means it's easy to rustle up a leftist mob for the cameras so they get way more attention and airtime than they deserve

Outside the cbd there's a bunch more major uni campuses so leftist cancer is concentrated around them (and it's a mild case since our unis are full of chinks nowadays and their opinions as non-citizens don't matter)

Sort of down, I think the states should have more power than they do currently

But I'm also in favour of walling off Melbourne and Sydney into separate city-states like the Germans have with Berlin and Hamburg. Cunts have lost their connection to the land and go stupid over city policy and spending while neglecting the state around them. Instead of letting the tail wag the dog, maybe they should just be elevated to territories like the ACT and have the rest of the state run from a regional centre

>australian man speaks
>a million baby spiders descend from his mouth