White people are the devil!

just look at this appalling example of toxic evil white culture.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/british-scientists-on-brink-of-hiv-cure-w7zb86zw0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
med.unc.edu/infdis/news/study-shows-aids-virus-different-in-semen-versus-blood
niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/hivaids
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7901381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Au0GRWUbqN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIV cure is actually a bad thing.

The African population is going to explode, leading to increased misery there and everywhere.

Fuck, we really dont want a cure for HIV, then even nature can't help combat degeneracy...

Philippines defending white people?
Do non whites generally care that white people are being robbed of their dignity?

>British
>White
I don't think Sharia bloody allows it

this

i dont want this

they never seem to break through the brink though

whole lotta brinks

>the researchers make a breakthrough and find a working cure
>Martin Shkreli buys it from the universities
>Makes a single pill cost $100k
>mfw

NOOOOOO! AIDS is the god's best desease, kill exactly niggers and faggots

This just means more niggers

A decrease in early death due to illness, among other counter intuitive things, actually leads to lower birth rates in a society.

Maybe this is a good thing and we'll get an "I am Legend" end out of it. HIV was created by God to kill niggers and homos, so there's no way he'll allow man to cure it. This cure will be a failure and will only make things even worse, hopefully some evolved form of Super AIDS.

This is a horrible thing though.

Medical cures in general have been pretty bad, with dysgenic effects making each generation worse than the last.

>The African population is going to explode, leading to increased misery there and everywhere.

We're fucked. The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

More heterosexual people have AIDS than gay people, you're right about the nigger thing though

Gilead's cure for hep C only costs like $10 to make but they sell it for $88,000 so I'd imagine an HIV cure would cost similar.

Niggers will find a way to not be able to survive. Don't worry.

As long as the cure is incredibly expensive, so niggers in Africa can't ever afford it.

Damn that nigga has a well defined jaw sucks about the manlet status though

>more niggers, trannies and queers alive
>THE ETHERNAL ANGLO

All that would happen then is white people pay even more to save them. Did you really think that Africa would ever do anything themselves?

That continent is practically a wellfare dump of the world.

>HIV is cured every day
It's like I'm really on reddit

>niggers
>society

pick one, my man

It'll just mutate into super AIDS. Or it'll be so expensive fucking no one but the rich (Magic Johnson) will be able to afford it.

Faggots and niggers are still fucked either way, no pun intended.

fucking white people
curing diseases and shit
we need more diversity

this, their death rate would probably be the same as in africa in western countries if it wasn't for white cops and white hand outs

They cured HIV once before with a bone marrow transplant

Freak accident though, a small section of the population is immune to HIV and he got a transplant from a donor who had a genetic immunity to HIV

Can't wait for it to backfire, and cause mega-aids

which HIV you stupid cuck

(1) acute HIV infection, (2) clinical latency, and (3) AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).

many people are walking around with cute HIV without even knowing because its undetectable, you just have an extremely fucked up flu, then you are fine depending on your circumstance, you can live all your life just with HIV 1

they will think that they are now immune to all stds and fuck each other into having more incurable diseases than before

>More heterosexual people
See, you're including non whites in that category.

>More heterosexual people have AIDS than gay people
thats because there's more heteros, but per capita gays are more prone to AIDS

>implying they are going to be supplied with sufficient quantity of meds
3rd worlders loose limbs from diseases that can be cured by a single pill. Don't worry, whatever aid they are going to receive won't be anywhere nearly enough to affect percentage of HIV infected among them.
Personally I believe that HIV was created to make white people use condoms. Black population still grows despite terrifying HIV infection rates among them. White people on the other hand are dying.

Just how many of our tax dollars are going to go to curing HIV in Africa?

There's some sort of hyperspecific genetic deletion that prevents HIV from binding to white blood cells, but it's less than .01% of the population that has it

Then how are you still here? :^)

>inb4 its patented by a big company and never sees the light of day

>inb4 the public will never see it regardless

>inb4 mutiple people have cured aids, hiv, cancer, etc since the 80's but never get mass funding and/or killed

HIV will be cured when it stops pumping out $20bil/year in pharmaceutical profits.

Aids takes years to do a simple job, we need to improve its efficiency to maximum levels, so as soon as you get the virus you melt like ebola.

>Personally I believe that HIV was created to make white people use condoms. Black population still grows despite terrifying HIV infection rates among them. White people on the other hand are dying.
why not both

>actually leads to lower birth rates in a society.
yes after their population has finally peaked at 4 billion

by which time the entire planet will be ruined

great logic there fucknut

>implying science = culture
>implying 2016 british doesn't mean indian and pakistani

Well I wouldn't say they're more prone to AIDS, it's just urban city gays are more prone to rampant promiscuity which can lead to increased HIV spread among other STDs

>patented
When do we get rid of intellectual "property" REEEEEE

White culture is so boring. Wish we had Muslims, they be giving HIV to a goat not curing it. White people are so lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

>$1,000,000

>flip trying to shitpost
>got out shiposted by a finn

Kys flip faggot

I cant score shit and one of the few things that allow me to sleep at night is knowing that people with sex lives can actually have their lives turned to shit from an highly crippling disease.

If this crap is cured then all liberal/richfags/minorities will create some sort of hedonistic dystopia. Its awful and Im not even being sarcastic or trolling!

>Hur durr mah bones hurts

med.unc.edu/infdis/news/study-shows-aids-virus-different-in-semen-versus-blood

niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/hivaids

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7901381

>niggers
>lower birth rates
First day on Cred Forums huh ?

only whites can afford the cure.

HIV needs to be modified to make it airborne

WHITE PEOPLE trying to cure the BLACK MANS disease, how arrogant, how racist

ARE THEY SAYING BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T CURE AIDS ON THEIR OWN???????????????????????????

Nah cause then it'll just affect everyone. As it stands it basically just punishes promiscuous sluts that have unprotected sex. It just needs to be more potent.

But actually now that PrEP is approved HIV is mutating pretty rapidly so I think some serious shit is going to go down in the next 10 years or so

>cure to HIV
>No real reason left to hate fags.

>BLACK MANS disease
do americans now know their own history?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_the_United_States

>best cure to HIV
Rape others to "transfer" it to the victim.
This is real.

Why would you hate them for spreading it to begin with. Promiscuity basically fuels 95% of our disease research industry lol

>resources that could have been spent doing anything else are curing fags from self-inflicted problems
If AIDS is cured there better be a way for buttsex to get us to Mars or cure cancer, or I'm still hating them.

Thank you Mr. WHITE man for curing the disease you yourself created to kill black people

Where would we be without you??

Niggers will just starve to death in Africa. No big deal.

This, people forget they need to pay back the cost of R&D to be popular. Forget that it used to cost $100,000 to "cure" Hep C before

I expect more from cancuck. shitpost better you fuck

were obviously not going to send that there retard

Unfortunately that only seems to apply to whites.

Which is why they're a fucking minority in the US already.

>There will no longer be a punishment for faggots.
Fuck.

Weve had a cure all along. Its called genocide.

>people think aids is the only reason to hate homosexuals

Sexual promiscuity effectively stimulates more than aids you know.

"""Homosexuality""" increases that by "lowering the standards" of sexual behaivour. On top of this, homos tend to start to look at "breaking taboos" in order to sustain a stiffy or an orgasm. This leads to further deviancy and promiscuity.

Homos don't have any excuses. What they do it spread diseases of the body and of the their moral sense.

OP is a faggot.

Or a condom

see Furthermore, there's evidence that homosexuality correlates with their susceptibility to preying on children. Most pedophiles are homosexual.

So instead of Africa's population reaching 1b by 2050 its now going to be 1b by 2025

Great...

Lol, doesn't matter anymore. There's like thousands of different kinds of strains, including med resistant.

Some faggot while on the cure pill, is gonna pozz in a bunch of other infected homos asses, creating super AIDS.

All you faggots reading this know it's true.

>not a fucking soul has posted this

youtube.com/watch?v=Au0GRWUbqN8

im probably gay but I don't know why deviancy and promiscuity is considered a bad thing on a board that posts lewd animes in just about every thread on the reg

>on brink
So 50 years away. Got it.

>im probably gay but I don't know why deviancy and promiscuity is considered a bad thing on a board that posts lewd animes in just about every thread on the reg
>Don't talk about deviancy! You post smug anime pics!
Fuck off.

I get the impression that nonwhites (not niggers) are concerned for us.

I mean it's kinda obvious that we're experiencing a white genocide in the west.

woah, did she actually lose weight and get back to pole vaulting?

>tfw the scientist that works on this is a pooskin

Story time:
>My dad has been out of my life since I was seven.
>He would pop in occasionally through facebook, only to fade back into obscurity, maybe because I would rarely respond... it was just too awkward. I still wish I had grown up with a father figure. Single mothers, especially the ones that are part nigger like mine (She's from the Dominican Republic.) are pure cancer.
>Well, it's been a year since he was in a coma for over a month after a meningitis infection.

>He comes back to talk to me.
>He tells me about how he was in Haiti in 2009, after the earthquake to help the locals affected.
>Well, it turns out that the needles used to vaccinate the volunteers, and the injured, weren't changed
>The motherfucking "strong diversity" gave him HIV.

Look, I know Cred Forums thinks argentines aren't white, but pic related was his father, so, you tell me.

I need this cure, man. I know he had jungle fever, and that relaxing around blacks gave him HIV, but help an user out, britbongs.

>helping Haitians

If he's so big on lost causes why didn't he stay and raise you?

His first problem was trying to help those subhuman Haitians.

>mtw you think the africans would be able to afford this healthcare when they cant even get food or condoms

you know the medical industry is for profit right?

>Niggers get a cure for aids
>More of them starve
>OY VEY GOYIM WHY ARE YOU LETTING ALL THESE AFRICANS STARVE
>more aid sent to Africa
>rinse repeat

no good deed goes unpunished

I needed that kek.

My mom drove him away, and I'm not surprised he left. She moved in with him after dating for only 6 months.
My mother is still single (although legally married to my step-father, with which she had my half brother.) and now has oral herpes. I once saw she had medicine that was made for intra-vaginal use.

absolutely disgusting.

Expect these scientists to mysteriously die, have all their research stolen, or say that it doesn't work.
Why couldn't the CIA just make a virus that targeted African genes? HIV's purpose was to lower the black population.

>another disease cured
>the sexual revolution comes back
>finally it's easy to get laid again

As if there wasn't enough degeneracy already

It was only fags in the 1980s. Since the 1990s, it has only been niggers.