The Cyber: The Shadow Brokers and you

All moder infrastructure relies on computers in one form or another. Even your car and be remotely disabled by a wireless attack on the EMC. Reactors, power grids, water lines, fuel transport all relies on computers connected to each other. Even EMS is controlled by a central relay. So what happens when everyone has the keys to the kingdom? Could you send an EMS as a means of covert communication?
youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
Could you cut the brakes on a moving train?
archive.is/L6KrO
What else could you stop if you had the keys?
news.softpedia.com/news/list-of-equation-group-files-leaked-by-shadow-brokers-507546.shtml
What would you do if you knew the real work and the Internet had no visible boundary?
youtube.com/watch?v=7g0pi4J8auQ

Where would you stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
wired.com/tag/shadow-brokers
money.cnn.com/2016/08/15/technology/nsa-spy-tools-stolen/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GhTSrYehJC0
youtube.com/watch?v=IoQpJu3qaF8
youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM
youtu.be/GsdiYUnKyzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k

Chotto kono “doyagao” mite!

wired.com/tag/shadow-brokers

The Internet is srs bns nao, friend.

No one has found it yet... I would know.

The GPG key? not yet. but most of the zero days were given away.

Oh shit, is this it? Is this the real one?

WHO WON THE AUCTION!?

no one yet. The GPG key for stuxnet prime and a few other files is still held by the Shadow Brokers.
If the Hoboken train was a demonstration of power it would make since no one has paid the price for the files yet.

>Even your car and be remotely disabled by a wireless attack on the EMC

Which is why I don't have a newer shitbox.

Nice post though, I have the feeling that most of Cred Forums would rather shitpost about trump than take the time to read it.

The timing of this post and the Madrid "gas leak" was a bad luck. I would be ok with shitposting if the word at least got out. I feel attacks like this will become more common until the price is paid.

Stuxnet prime = customized hardware targets and instructions to do nearly anything?

Even if it only works on nuclear refinement centrifuge controllers, still quite bad...

I kinda wish I knew more about computers. I took a programming class in uni but I made a 30 on the first test and failed all the assignments before that. It was hard and pretty boring.

There are a few videos on the virus that explain some of the other functions of the virus and the white papers on the virus read like they are out of a dystopia sifi novel. However, they have a modified version "stuxnet prime" not the original stuxnet.

I tried programming once, it was awful

When you have learned algorithms, your programming skills will skyrocket. I think when most people learn to program, they only familiarize themselves with the language.

Then you were not doing it right.

Try industrial PLC.

It was just boring to me, and I only took it because I needed first-year science courses for my degree. I figured it couldn't be too hard, and honestly I probably could have been fine if I devoted more time to learning it, I just wasn't interested enough to really get into it. And I had harder classes to work on. Maybe one day I'll go back.

I think it's pretty clear that the EAS and train crash are related and that the train controls were hacked.

Now, I think it's a good chance it might be the Shadow Brokers doing this in order to "advertise" so to speak. It shows just what kind of damage can be done.

Honestly, I think we are pretty fucked. I don't think this is an arms race that can be won. We need to get back to basics. I'm ready for the future that Tyler Durden talked about.

I agree there was too much that coincided with the message and the crash that you cant really say it say it was separated or coincidental.

Bump

self bump

Thats whats going to happen once the industries unite in the "internet of things", once logistics, marketing and advertising is all one then everything else civil will be tied in and everyone will be walking Xbox Kinects.

Thing is, this is where the cyberpunks wet dream comes into play and we get to live out Psycho Pass.

Connect that with everyones willingness to post their lives on social media and how "hackers" today are mostly kids using scripts and we're all fucked.

money.cnn.com/2016/08/15/technology/nsa-spy-tools-stolen/index.html

The major problem is that most of these things are being forced on us to make profit for the data mining companies. Every time you open the fridge, the washing machine, turn on a light or change the temperature on the thermostat. all of this recorded in a file with your name on it.

along with with that comes the security holes of technology from profiteers who dont understand or fully understand the implications of what they are doing will create back doors that will allow the high-tech lowlife to take full control and the controlled panic will allow for the profit cycle to continue.

If you are in the know then why are you scared?

Everything is going to become hackable, everything exploitable. It would give a lot of power to the people in terms of influencing the real world.

I let go of fear a long time ago...
When you literally rub your ball on the most powerful weapon mankind has ever made, simple things like this dont scare you. It just becomes more a chess game.

That's a listening post?

SSBN 726
First in harms way
First to fire.

Well hopfully we'll have some emp tech to shut down nukes but I don't see tech or the tech industry leading us into anything secure or stable.

We'll always have hackers, we'll always have people pushing to be more integrated and we'll have to make a choice pretty soon down the line now.

A guided tour after the GN conversion by our friends at fox 10
youtube.com/watch?v=GhTSrYehJC0

SSBN is a second line defense. You cant shut it down. you cant stop it. They will be the last left. 600ft of water will stop EMP, fallout and first strikes. Other than the "Rods of God" concept it is the ultimate weapon. And I dont say that just because I was on one, It was designed that way.

There are a lot more cisco toys that haven't been sploited yet.

It's the kind of thing where the fascination consumes you to your core, or you can't pay attention long enough to go anywhere with it.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THE WIRED IS REAL? GIMME ONE OF THEM INTERFACE CHIPS LAIN USED.
LET ME LOVE LAIN IN C Y B E R S P A C E

I also figure ill go ahead and get proof out of the way

>Hi. FBI!

oooohhhhhh fuuuuug

DO YOU KNOW LAIN? LET ME INTO THE WIRED, BILL.

The wired is real life.
you are on it right now.

Why is Lain manifesting so much tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=IoQpJu3qaF8

HOW DO I FULLY GET INTO INSIDE THE FULL ON DEEP ONLINE CYBER WORLD!!! wow. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW DO I FULLY GET DEEP CYBERWORLD!!! (i am so excited! he-he-he!!)

read

its just like I dreamed! just like the "Hackers" movie 3D graphics! I'm getting too deeeeeeeeep! I'm almost in... just a little longer.... yes... confirmation! inside! I need more power!!!!! I can't get into the corporate polygon entrance graphic!!!! all i see is the hexigonal input code flux combination login. HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!!? I'm panning around to something else. okay. I'll come back to Cred Forums and post this. WOW GUYS! AMAZING!

Tonight only. You've not been around. There was a thread some days ago arguing to replace pepe with Lain since she's memetic.
Yesterday there was a lain thread too.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN.

Maybe Kek is the path to Lain?

>path to kek.
Witnessed my friend! This is no coincidence.

>it's another WIRED episode
who /knight of the eastern calculus/ here?

But lain would be the God of the wired.

If you read the OP, you would know it was more than that. unless...Russian actors are behind all this...

He means Lain, not kek, lol

She could be Canada's Ai gf.
And rule the rest of us.
best of all options.

>Canada

just saying.
With no Ai gf, Canada will have no gf.

Let's all love Lain!

lets!

You could modify it though. from my understand it looks for windows computers to infect/spread it self. But It also looks for Programmable logic controllers (PLC's) which basically every industry ever uses so you could use it as a blue print for any target of your choice.

Yeah, the flat chested neotenous teen girl is an excellent choice. Nothing can possibly go wrong with that.

leaf leaf leaf it's still a bad idea

I love Lain.

well the simplest and most useful chips are re-programmable such as atom and snapdragons that also have a lot of security holes in general like android phones, etc. this will not change with IOT and ill only get worse. there are many bad things to come and this thread is just a precursor.

Serial Experiments Lain is a shitty pretentious show that was a waste of time. Lainposting is still cool though.

>What would you do if you knew the real work and the Internet had no visible boundary?
I don't think that would ever really happen. All the types of infrastrucutre you mentioned are very complex and all use different kinds of software. Integrating them into one central think would be incredibly difficult, and obviously unsecure. So, there would be no reason to actually do it.

>Serial Experiments Lain is a shitty pretentious show that was a waste of time.

I want Cred Forumsnu to leave

I have an embarrassingly large lain folder and it's all saved from lainposters on Cred Forums

>Serial Experiments Lain is a shitty pretentious show that was a waste of time.
Research it. It's bretty gud.

>Serial Experiments Lain is a shitty pretentious show that was a waste of time
Everything the show touched on in 1998 is now real life. the're are the brain dead wired head and people to are completely adverse to the idea. It was literally 20 years ahead of it's time like MG series.

every bit of that software is build on 40 year old C programs and libraries. find the right library and study it and you will master the controls.

you know it to be true.

There is a major zero days black market you polacks could only ever dream of

>implying I dont know.

I watched it a year ago. Like half the running time was pointless avant guard shit. The plot wasn't particularly exciting either.

Everything is in its right place.
ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0

she needs a new haircut

Just love lain.

I bought the series in 2005 because of my research of John Lilly MD. I watched it and I had the same opinion as you now. I gave the dvd away to my neighbor. But years later I had a good internet connection and people had been doing analysis of SEL. I watched it again and again...

>everyone is going to buy a fucking smart fridge
Nigger, I don't honestly believe anyone wants a smart fridge.

John Lilly was a bastion of though in his own right. I read several of his books and was amazed at each one and the lengths he went through to write them is even more amazing. just imagine taking LSD in an isolation tank. that would fuck me up beyond repair.

you will not have a choice in 5 years.

Imagine a stuxnet virus tailored to crash and corrupt the SWIFT system, infecting any hardware that uses it.

Banks would implode overnight.

We B Fucked

Shit is going nuclear soon

STRANDING

The internet is just becoming more of a "thing". Literally, that is all.
All modern infrastructure relies on societies in one form or another. Even your horse can be remotely disabled by a well placed arrow. Dynamite shacks, the protestant church, streams, apples for horses all rely on society; connected to each other. Even the screaming preacher is controlled by the town. So what happens when everyone has the keys to the kingdom? Could you send a pony express letter as a means of covert communication?

Could you cut the brakes on a moving steamboat?
What else could you stop if you had the mental ability above a doorknob?

What would you do if you knew the real work and human societies had no visible boundary?

Where would you stop?

Is it going to have it's own satellite uplink to the internet, or am I going to be able to just turn on it's aeroplane mode?

What is honestly the value of telescreen fridges for any party at all ever anyway?

Precisely my thought when it aired what seems like decades ago. I still really like the opening song and ended up downloading it later and still listen to it every so often.

I've always said that it wasn't until the SSBN was invented that a nuclear war became truly unwinnable. Countries without sub fleets to carry their nuclear arsenals are still vulnerable to precision first strikes.

that will happen soon enough. the protocol is international so there is plenty of opportunity.

The convince is the goal. when your fridge will remind you when it is time to get milk, you have lost a ware you didnt know you were fighting. maybe it doesn't apply to you. maybe it does. the Idea is that everyone will be connected and then everyone can be monitored.

reminder that it is always present day, present time...
youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM

>hmm racist user number 9298 hasn't bought milk yet...
>better remind him and see how he reacts.
>He went and bought some! interesting...

I agree, its now a game of "first strike loses but will break the seal". that seems to be the game now so that nuclear weapons can be used at will.

If that is all that you thing they are gathering you are not wise.

>1488

I'm really digging the dramatic deep web hacker rp in this thread

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

With a fucking fridge? No, I imagine my Smeg's neural uplink will soon steal all the racist bigoted thoughts from my mind to Immortal Cyber-Emperor Obama's Internet Inquisition.

Man, this is as close to that as actually exists here on the surface. At least everyone here knows how it works, even if we're not doing anything. Don't shit on them for talking about it.

The world is more connected than you realise.

Everything you do is tracked and logged. Security cameras with face recognition are connecting your whereabouts to your Facebook account. Every purchase is analysed for potential criminal intent. Machine Learning is being pushed right now to enter an era of crime prediction ala Minority Report.

Companies are spending billions a year on ML and AI research, consider why they would do this. It's not to make your life easier.

I'll see you in the net Lain-anons.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

Its not RP, dubs user
you may be a target soon.

you dont see the big picture.
>your car knows where you go
>your fridge knows when you open it
>your computer has your history
>your CC knows when you bought that last dragon dildo
it all adds up.

he is right, you know. Now add an agent who wants to kill you to mix and you have what im talking about.

Does your car have wifi? If so, disable it, and you're retarded for getting one like that.
Do you own a smart fridge? If so, you're retarded.
Do you try to openly commit terrorism using Chrome with no proxies? Retarded.
And why on god's green earth do you imagine it would ever be feasible to get away with something the Illuminati don't want you to with a credit card?

>you may be a target soon
why would the government care about me? I don't even do anything

does wanting to kill themself make one an agent?
damn that's cool

going against the grain is a pattern that will make you an enemy of the state.

A cog in the machine that refuses oil.

killing yourself impedes profit

d i g i t s

>going against the grain is a pattern that will make you an enemy of the state.
You genuinely believe that, no matter how poorly marketable it is to the vast majority of people, including people who will avoid it for moral reasons or financial reasons, that there will be either literally no other option than to buy wifi-enabled botnet whiteware, or that doing so will immediately make the police come to make sure you have an offline license?

What's going on in this thread?

>implying they can't lie and put that shit in there anyway

Im not saying there are other options, Im saying that if you avoid all items that are attached to the bonnet you will label yourself if you mean to or not
>related: my current car with a carb and as said previously in this thread, I was with an agency that wants to keep tabs on me. the harder I make it for them, the harder they come at me.

>I was with an agency that wants to keep tabs on me. the harder I make it for them, the harder they come at me.

>implying I'm not part of the spooky agency hunting you down in your RP world

We're coming for you, cunt.

tfw no lain gf

ok. keep in your bubble.

stop being canada for a minute and see what im trying to say in this thread before being derailed by kiwi.

>select pictures of grass

>I was with an agency that wants to keep tabs on me
I know that security clearance feel. Always trying to avoid tangible digital presence. I'm still trying to maintain my TS.

dude don't say that dude he'll hack you

My TS/SSBI ended last year and ive been V& twice since it stared. You know shit is real when your ISP called you asking if you have have virus and you have to tell them it was you..

Im not a hacker just interested and seen enough to know better when I do see a hack happen.

I use Cred Forums on public internet only, and/or through a VPN. Even then I don't feel totally safe.

What kind of stuff were you into? Were you CIA?

Its not a bad idea that Cred Forums in general is the key to the DNC wining

see:

Me too. Did a "Learn yourself programming in two weeks" tutorial. Didn't have sex for two years afterwards. Programming, not even once.

Lain will never love you.

>Netherlands
>having sex in the missionary position for procreation

>white.

Lain loves everyone, my white friend.
Yes, even you.

Does being in the CIA or something give you a special appreciation of the song Nuclear by Mike Oldfield from metal gear series game soundtrack

Could you use a computer to multi-track drift?

>the're are the brain dead wired head and people to are completely adverse to the idea.
what

no, but I really like "the fragile" buy nine inch nails as well as "no visitors after midnight" by tom waits.

you can uses hyper threading.

facebook/twitter junkies.

can yous point out any other parallels to Lain today? I think the whole computer thing and hacking was pretty common in cyberpunk literature.

chan Pass user since December 2012.
Tell me you're seeing this. Are you seeing this?

also, this was supposed to be a thread on cyber security....

Is IT a rabbit hole? Would starting studying it in detail right now be a good idea or a waste of time?

well tell me about the connection to Lain and cyber security. consciousness isn't digital. computers are toys to me.

almost as bad as being a Cred Forums junkie

> Cred Forums user since 2004

Go make a pizza and think about how you're not fully white

Better to study real engineering.

>this was supposed to be a thread on cyber security....
your fault for derailing it with anime

Anything you code, engineer has potential if not real side-effects that can be exploited. They are compromises we make to get a job done.

why can't anyone in this thread type in unbroken English? Do all computer nerds drop acid or something?

The wired is more prevalent than it ever was in 1998. japan hooked on to the phone culture that started lain and it grew in to the American Internet. the same threat that was there in lain is there today just under a different name.

computers control more than you can imagine.

>Cred Forums gold account since October 2004

still relevant, mostly...

started sober, now really drunk.
fuck reality.

>under a different name
I don't follow... What name?

IOT

What do wired brains do? What can they process?

Do you know anything about "future prediction" machines that analize all plausible outcomes and choose the most probable futures?

And you don't seem to understand.
A shame. You seemed an honest man.
Andallthefearsyouholdsodear
willturntowhisperinyourear.
Andyouknowwhattheysaymighthurtyou.
Andyouknowthatitmeanssomuch.
Andyoudon'tevenfeelathing.

I still can't believe IoT is being pushed like it's a good thing. You know there are hackers using fucking cameras and home systems to DDOS now?

>social media
>the internet of things
>school networks
>government networks
>DNC emails
take your pick
our society has become even more wired than Lain predicted
who knows is a cybergnostic god like Lain will emerge from it

Cicada 3301 has more information about "the machine" Then I ever could. I suggest you check them out.

thats exactly the point. Win10 wasnt secure before or after production. the object is a race for data and first to market get he biggest punch. you are a data point not a human now.

So Cicada's "machine" is that machine?

I thought Cicada was a sham to get tech savy people to work for some rich frauds.

Do you know of "Barabou Veda"? That guy talks about something similar.

>emerge -aqv Lain_Iwakura
I really hope so. She was conscientious, mature, compassionate and just.

What do you think Cred Forums is?
What do you think meme magic is?
Cred Forums is just a website collective used as a think tank by certain government and private agencies to predict future events and trends.
You are part of this wired hivemind.
You are a wired brain.
As you type on your machine you are joining the wired right now.
As you read these words, you give your brain over to the wired and are no longer merely yourself.
When was the last time you didn't check the internet?
Welcome to the wired, our brother in the data stream.
You have been living in here longer than you realized.

No sane person should want every object in their life vulnerable to hackers.
Everything that can hook onto the net is a vulnerability, a risk.

I'm trying really hard to keep at least my own life in control, besides my computer and my dumbphone, I have no devices with wireless data transfer capabilities, problem is that I'm just mostly anxious and not entirely sure what to do.

Tinfoil hats weren't that crazy after all.

If you have interest in tech, look into them. I thought it was a ploy until BSE then Aleph showed me the extent of 3301. A lot more came out of BSE then an abortion vid. I found enough to take faith and despite how this thread is progressing, I suggest you research as well if you are in to cryptography.

The wired exist, it is just not what we call it.

I know what this is, and I'm glad I'm part of it.

I was asking about the 3301, since If it is what I think it is, I find it strange that this guy mentions it as a reliabe reference for inquiry.

they are not wrong.

also, Aleph, or Boaz, I know you are here. how do I contact you?

Lol fuck off Paul.

I am surprised worrying about cyber cults and cyber cult terrorism isn't already a mainstream thing. Only now are we getting to worry about state sponsored and mercenary cyber attacks.

Well to me this IoT thing is nothing more than the "natural" progression of manking.

"Natural" as understood by what is considered the logical next step according to the mainstream of "occult" or mystic teachings.

Its the New Age, the age of Horus Crowley talks about. The age of "enlightenment" (of hive mind) etc

I understand everything you adress but I fail to see how this is bad (I dont see it as good either).

Tinfoil hats are a faraday cage, but I'd recommend covering your neck and lower jaw too.

the thread is getting too Jewwy

Well, the Silicon Valley transhumanists have always been classified as modern satanists by many knowledgeable theologists.

Not a declaration of truth per se, but it puts things in perspective quite well.

We Ghost in the Shell now

Do you really want to hand over the day to day information of what you do to some 3rd party that will make profit from it?

Add this to your filter. You're welcome.

/\n\n4chan Pass user since/i

This thread has gone full /x/ I have no fucking idea what's even happening anymore.

I remember my dad talking about working for a time at the pentagon and how they had a faraday cage area for secure data.

Now you have the secretary of state running an e-mail server in her basement on her husband's old porn storage servers.

I dont see the big deal about that.

Please understand me. I'm talking big, not small. I understand fully the implications of that, but I fail to see the big picture as inherently good or bad, based on what I deem valuable in this existence, which is still unaffected.

It's just the logical evolution of this society.

I want to fuck that Japanese shut-in whore.

mfw I am thinking of getting a pass [spoiler] again

Why though? Most of the engineers I know ended up teaching maths or IT in high schools and that's really not a career I aspire to.

I would guess Pentagon is miles above Hillary or the likes.

Electric pollution is a very real thing. Try to sleep with the electric grid of your home turned off for the night, you'll sleep better (If you live in a block forget about it, as the interference from other houses will still bother you)

The more information anyone can gather on you, the more predictable your movements.

they are all have the same motive.

Satanists in Silicon Valley?
It's more likely than you think.

youtu.be/GsdiYUnKyzk

desu ne gilfoile was the shit.

Yes, I understand that.

And total control, or at least total influence, I understand that too.

Its not that I like it, it's that I'm more curious than anything else.

Do you understand there is no other way of uniting the whole world? We'll never be a type 1 civilization if we dont IoT.

You seemed obsessed by control, and I understand, but control is never the main goal, I presume. Control is a tool, a means to an end, and the ends are varied I think.

Satan is a strange and complex concept, but yes, the idea is to "ascend" to godhood or divinity trashing the spiritual, instead ascending through man made means. This of course is to be taken metaphorically, but it still applies.

My house had terrible reception for cellphones due to itz metal siding and roof. It is practically a faraday cage. Though now I have a wifi router going to it with a ps4 and samsung tv and smartphone hooked up to that.

I didn't listen.
Now the wired is listening and talking all the time here.

It's great, isn't it

Satan is also overrated as fuck. Proper Christian theology teaches that any demon or being that drives you away from God is evil. Any entity claiming to be the master of evil or source of it is just part of some demon dick measuring contest that is unconsequentially miniscule compared to the vastness of God's universal goodness.

I understand.
Im a nationalist at heart. but i see the flow and the wave to move for globalism

We can be a type 1 faster though competition with the right leader. you will never be able to uinte the world until there is an external influence on it. thats why nationalism is they only light until there is proven life otherwhere.

all you had to do was listen.

Amen.

Though I also think Putin and his minions are on par with major demons in terms of evil, especially with corrupting and controling Christ's church in Russia.

This is why religion and more importantly christianity is so important.

Christ is a powerful meme or idea that's quite literally a mental lighthouse. It's true that christianity predisposes people to be submissive and passive, but the other side is that no matter what, having God or Christ as a referent will inevitably destroy any other infiltrated idea.

And I'd say the same to you. I like my country as well, but God is the ultimate frontier, not nations. All lesser ideas to God will crumble with this IoT world. Every meme will be warped and shattered and transformed. God is the ultimate reference, thus why its so important.

As a reply to the second paragraph I must say I have deep faith in the factual inability of organizing ourselves "under a good leader".

There is no such thing as a good leader and lasting human groups are never possible in the big picture.

I have to concede this one to the globalists, maybe under a ruthless and neutral all seeing AI could we all be governed.

I see no other possible way of uniting the whole of humanity towards a single goal.

If we achieve this IoT goal and intelligent life capable of interaction with us is discovered, it's either assimilation or destruction.

Luckily you have no problem with religions in murrica. Mormons and all that good stuff. Stupidity and lack of rational thinking will be the ultimate downfall of america. Ignorance and apathy combined with tolerance to everything and everyone and dumbening down of the masses with creationism and all that nonsense.

I like OPs pic, is that from Naruto?

'member when you had to go to your computer in another room to post on Cred Forums instead of laying awake in bed posting from your mobile device over wifi?

'member having dial up internet?

'member not having internet in your house?

'member saving images to floppy disc?

I 'member.

Im wiccan and have been for over a decade. But what I know about computer contradicts what most people think of wicca. so here is the deal. there will more computers im your home than you can imagine, you will let them in and they will disobey you like your phone. you will give it power over you and you will fall to it but you will not know until it is too late. when I say nationalism is they way for cogitation it will be better than all out war for that will be the next step. when we know all about who we are fighting we can destroy the local grocery store and cause a state wide panic. that is the idea.

I would not say live a live like mine but, read the sicky, play chess. learn algorithms. soon logic will be your only weapon. please! use it.
Im very drunk, but i want al to do well and they only way to do that is to do well for each other in the small scale. please, trust me.

You been taking them member berries

Ok so to summarize the beliefs itt
>kek is real, we really did meme him into existence and it makes sense because of an anime
>we aren't here because we enjoy shitposting, memes, and have nothing better to do
>it's actually because we're part of a larger hivemind internet conscious also based on an anime which makes this belief valid
>tinfoil hats make sense (haven't seen any reasoning yet)
>steve jobs worshipped satan
>government agents want to kill me for posting pepe despite actual terrorism and national threats that they don't always catch
>ect

So where do the jews fit into all this?

It's from Serial Experiments Lain. The picture is Lain Iwakura.

Your government hates you
they want to know more about you to control you so you get more computers on your home.
the more you let them, the more freedom you sell you.
and you will sell it out yourself.
you will sell your own freedoms for enjoyment and convince
then you die.

Yes. AIs could never be corrupted.
Christ is the Light in the dark.
This little Light of mine.
I'm gonna let it shine.
(and is there any darker place than the internet)

I agree that nationalism is a weapon against the IoT and the globalist plan, but I would seriously recommend thinking "why" not just "how".

You have the weapon, but why do you want to use it? Are you sure your resistance is not futile? What will the new world be once nationalism and all that carries be like?

Logic and reason are tools, yes. Software. Do you think you'll have to ever part ways with logic and reason once you're "linked" to the net? Whatever comes out of this wont stop me from studying programming, logic, ecncryption etc...

The only things that will effectively change are morals and perception of reality. That has happened many times in recorded history, this is just one more time.

Dont despair because nothing is final. Sometimes radical aversion can be malware into your hardware. Think if your strict aversion to the IoT and the Ghost in the Shell world isnt some programming done on you as well.

Also, be careful. Many gov. employees of all branches including military are into Wicca or other forms of witchcraft.

You suggest I read more logic, I suggest you read more philosophy.

I will admit the anime does look pretty spooky. I've never watched anime before, where should I watch this?

check out these digits

How does buying computers sell out my freedom

I think of Christ as the true light, master of all reality.

I think of the IoT, the machine, the AI etc... as Lucifer, the false light that pretends to be master of all and that "illuminates" this world.

Mind you, however, that lights are lights and they both allow us to see in the dark. I do believe this Lucifer will allow for further human change, even though it's a false prophet.

I'm speaking in metaphor btw.

You should buy the dvd. You may also watch it online if you can find it. Perhaps you can torrent it....

Globalism has been tried an it will lead humanity to a dark age for longer than the previous ones. that is what i fear most. a 1000 year dark age at the hand of those who tried to unite us. it would break humanity. we are not ready.

Some feel we are and that is the leftist but we know they do it for their own good and satisfaction. but humanity is not ready for globalism.

>Thing is, this is where the cyberpunks wet dream comes into play and we get to live out Psycho Pass.

I can guarantee you that we're all latent criminals here. I'll see you fuckers in the asylum.

Now that is a scary thought. After rrsding all the things people unironically believe in this thread, I would not want to share an asylum with you guys.

Nice projecting, faggot.

But user, such fun games we could play..

No, user. You are the Jews.
And then (((user))) was a (((rabbi))). Oy vey!

What do you mean by Dark Age?

Are you aware that the Dark Ages of Europe are called that way because at first we didnt have many sources and thus didnt have many information on them, thus named "dark"?

Are you aware that during the Middle Ages philosophy reached an all time (in my oppinion) high? That moral laws and political correctness policies were much more lax than now? That the scientific approach to reality was developed by people that lived in these so called "dark ages"?

mass surveilance is the logic consequence for global times like these. i don't blame them, but i fear the abuse.

i don't wanna live in times where i buy myself cigarettes with nfc and then getting minutes after advertisement for mint bubblegum on my google glasses

We're literal think-tankers and three letter agency workers.

Only we do it for FREE

but
you already are

If we're hypothetically following the rules of Psycho Pass than if you've committed any type of thought crime that the sociopaths running society deem harmful then you're going in the asylum or getting drugged out of your fucking mind to 'treat' your wrongthink.

youtube

I heard there would be Hot Pockets

I have more questions for you:

What makes you think you've not been programmed to make this thread and share this info?

What makes you think you're not working for your employers 24/7 without knowing?

Have you considered the fact that you may be an active agent that was sent here to try to convince people against the IoT?

NOT EVEN HERE CAN YOU HIDE FROM ME
REMOVE LAIN
R E M O V E L A I N

I'd gladly work for them if they gave me tendies and a comfy blanket, and one of those blank cards that have unlimited funds to buy my autism toys.

Do you think we can afford to lose the knowledge that we have now? if we do lose it will be to a Muslim horde that cares not for such knowledge and we will back track, no matter how fare. we cant afford it when we are so close to escaping the clutches of earth.

You know they will abuse it, name something they haven't abused in the last century. (and thats making it easy)

I have no master. that is rule 1 of 3301. I aim to join them and they ask who your master is. I have no master. I am my own man. can you say the same?

cicada is a pentagon hunt

That's what your parents and their crddit cards are for.
It is all part of the plan.

Have you used them to buy a Cred Forums pass yet?
Have you pre-ordered that new Japanese game yet? Those pre-order bonuses are amazing, desu.

Do you think knowledge is something you stack in a drawer? Do you think we'll lose knowledge as a whole? Do you really think we know anything at all nowadays?

I think not.

Also be careful with 3301 and Wicca. Do I have a master? Thats an interesting question.

I have commended my soul to a certain "master" or I would prefer to call "guide" or "reference" in an act of faith, I know as much.

That "I have no master" is dangerous if twisted. In fact it's incorrectly written. The correct form is "I has no master".

But "I has no master" because of free will, not because you're entitled to godhood.

I think it's what sparked the idea for Pokemon Go. Yeah, Pokemon Go for smarties.

how many of us are aware that we already are working for them ?

I remember all of those and despite that I never really got to experience the early internet.

I know. But the doubt always remains; are they hiring the cicadians or are they killing them?

You have to know things to pass the tests, but you have to be either very naive, very dumb or very desperate to effectively apply to Cicada.

Well If I was them I'd use me, I know that much.

It's as easy as adding 2+2, Cred Forums and other chans are relatively isolated from the common oppinion "softwares" and thus are great think tanks.

I like my "job" anyways.

ARG's and shit like what cicada does have been around for a long time. I doubt Reggie was sitting around one day reading about cicada and said to himself "What wound happen if we added pokemon..."

They count on desperation, seems to be neutralization of the gifted.

> lights
> false prophets
> a metaphor
sometimes they become too literal

It's all one knowledge.The divisions of academia are contingency measures.

So they kill them?

There must be a way of working for them though, although it makes sense that agency workers are all almost robots.

Maybe working directly for a family as an assistant? There must be a fringe division. Or maybe that's us.

No, not kill.

More like dull, distract, and use.

yes, that's why we need a revolution. if we don't succeed to cut corruption and greed in the next 10years, we are fucked. we can't allow the wrong people to control this things

Plato's myth on cicadas is spot on in regards to 3301.

Many times I've wondered if all these cicadians have read it and if so why are they still trying to pursue the 3301.

I have the suspicion that 99% of cicadians are semi-dumb neets that seek fedoratipping enlightenment, and that they dont really read or care for it

What better way to distract those who seek nothing but truth than to give them a never ending one?

Well there's the problem, seeking truth.

Seeking truth is literally seeking. Seeking is not truth.

Truth is there, truth is found, not searched for and then maybe found.

Im still interested in Cicada in the terms OP talks about, the hive mind and the connection of all things human globally.

Maybe it's the DoDs way of exposing the plan in different ways to collect data on wether or not it would work or if and how it would be received by the masses.

Do you think knowledge is something you stack in a drawer
how do you think we came about the last dark age?
A master is a form of thought, when you have no master, you are free to think for yourself.

from what I know of 3301 they hide in plain sight. smart enough to need to be destroyed but too smart to catch. however the moth to a flame proverb is always applicable.

europe is not america.

when truth is light, you would be correct, but when truth is hidden, is it the same?

>when truth is light, you would be correct, but when truth is hidden, is it the same?
No, then it is part of the occult.

also, If I could give you proof, would you agree to listen?

I agree to free thinking, but due to free will. An obligation and responsability. I only concede to free thinking in these terms, where there is no "master" because we cant perceive God in this world.

As for the 3301, I would advise you against pursuing ghosts, but if you're a military guy I can understand that you see the world in categories and ranks, and that you'r like to ascend ranks. Ranks will get you nowhere in regards to the truth, if truth is what you seek. However ranks could grant you agency, althouth I suspect they also enslave you as well.

Truth is never hidden and does not fear discovery. You will not, however, discover truth through third parties. It is a direct and personal thing.

most truth is hidden in plain sight. the occult is for those how have no other ideas of how to hide.

Aleph showed me how close they are to (((them)) as we call them and It was then I saw the light.

I'm listening and I understand absolutely everything you say. Further proof and data is always welcome though.

Are you sure by "listening" you're not meaning "agreeing"?

There is no proof to be had in such a concept, it is either known, or not.

It's ephemeral, like any other wave.

> I can understand that you see the world in categories and ranks
I have no desire for this. only to let my knowledge have meaning unto itself. there is a plan. I am not privy to it, But i have faith in what I have seen.

go out and guess, remember:
Amat victoria curam
>

Minerva watches.

Could I get their attention if my essay or project is good enough?

I'd like to work with them some time.

Massive civil unrest.

There is some clue in that image he posted. You need to run outguess on that image and (i'm guessing) use Amat victoria curam as the code.

You played BSE?

Messenger, if you wish to reach the people you're targeting, you must prove yourselves to them.

Not the other way around.

If you speak to me, I attempt to do so.

I fell this is Boaz
reveal yourself.

When it goes to shit and the games have proven fruitless, assistance will be granted as requested.

Do the game still prove a point?

Interesting thread OP. Yes, I would listen.

I suppose, as above so below.

the lie is a truth unto itself.

the puzzle has been played. When you solve it, you will ask for proof.

I don't understand how people can find programming hard.

Boaz, I wish to contact you an Aleph. Must I pass the test to do so?

You're deluding yourself into the labyrinth of your mind, I think.

Dont get lost and dont panic. Lie is not truth, truth is everything including lies only in the sense that lies are also real and existing,

There is no goal lie as there is in truth.

I would again strongly suggest you drop the wiccan and cicadian shit and go read some Plato and other greeks

For now I am just watching.

There are many still watching.

You're dumb, lain predicted the atmosphere of the future internet more accurately than any other work of 20th century cyberpunk fiction.

find the answer, and ask again about the truth.

>truth is everything including lies
That's patently false. The truth never implies a lie. The lie, by very definition is a non-truth.

I know of the many, now.
I wish to ask, but must I prove myself again?
are there more puzzles to be solved?

>plato
when one escapes the cave, what will he see first?

The lie would be a non-fact or an innacurate fact.

A lie isnt less true considered as something that is.

I'm not equiparating truth with correct, I'm equiparating truth with whole and lie with incorrect

Nothing, as man is blinded by the light, and thus even less insightful than when he was only seeing shadows.

Plato advocates for a life at the edge of the cave, where the twilight of darkness and light coexist

the lie is a truthful covering of the truth

Everything is true, opinions doesn't exist, the limits of my language are the limits of my world, the experience of "life" is a proxied conversation with god, matter is merely an echo

I ask you too look at my puzzle again as it is not my puzzle and I can not solve it for you.
when you see what it is, you will ask why, when you see where it is from, you will ask what for.

I know that you can prove that you can. But as I said before. It is not my puzzle and when you find where it is from, you will have more questions than answers.

I like you.

Man can't see the light without getting his brain destroyed, thats why the universe exists, its like a sort of glove the light puts on so it can touch us

you are not wrong.
but how far does man know and when does it blur into the machine?

Words are the shadow of things....

said Democritus

I know as much I think.

Time is matter, correct?

We live in a prison for light trapped in matter.

And free will has a lot to do with this.

words(forms) are the only thing that exist, then come things which are an echo of them, then come "words", aka, human words, what you are refering about, that refer to things

"man" is not a man

What if you were wrong and all time and mater were perception?

With this there is one problem, which is agreeing and understanding eachother.

I may know the truth, and you may know it as well. But how may we know that we both know it, to talk on an equal level?

You refer to me as "when I see what it is", "i cant solve this for you" etc... But what if I see it and I have solved it?

It is and it isn't.

What you want and what you don't.

What you will and what you won't.

What you believe and what you can't.

But have you solved it?
I can not continue until you know what you do not know.
for I do not know, but, at least, I know that I do not know.

Time, matter, perception. Seems all related to me.
Well I understand as much, about the All and the Universal Mind etc...

What I meant by "time is matter" is merely implying a very close correlation, closer than perhaps light, in the sense of my reply .

no, time is not matter, time is time

we are experiencing a personal 1 on 1 "conversation"( mor like union, or engulfing) with god, god's hands are the light, if the light were to interact directly with our souls, our souls would burn, so material reality comes in place, creating a proxy by which god's light can interact with our souls and prepare it for his touch

>You must know/assume/simulate our existence in E.C.C.O.
>You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.
>You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of E.C.C.O.'s earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service.
>You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.
>You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
>You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
>Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.
>When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.
>Remember the motto passed to us (from G.C.C. via S.S.C.U.): "Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."[22]

I dont think I have gotten out of the labyrinth of my mind, no. I am not in full control of my Will and not my own master.

If i have discovered the truth, it has been so long ago that I have forgotten its impact, ant its all dull now.

Is ECCO attempting to restore the original sin?

Ordo ab chao?

You sabotage yourself.

If your thought is dull, you are not your own master.
but you should strive to be.
a sharp wit is a sure sign.

>europe is not america.

this insight.

europe is america's lapdog. what are you trying to say?

True, I cant deny it. This has always been my cross.

Hence the importance of controlling the will, and I mean this in all and each one of its meanings.

It comes and goes like spams, I'm profoundly shackled and retained.

You mean Earth Coincidence Control Office?

That's Lilly's work. So this and Lain, it's all far more relevant than I anticipated. I've never heard anyone mention ECCO on any chat before. I try to live by its guidelines.

It's probably more the case of discouragement and boredom which makes you not pay attention to what you learn as much, making it more difficult as you progress.

Is this what meme magic is trying to open people up to? This definitely explains alot, kek.
>pic related?

I don't know if it has to do with that sorts of things

i think, in the beginning was the logos, and the logos, being god's logos, can read itself, by reading itself it kind of created a place where it is being read, right? Reading is directional and time-based, therefore you need a space and a time for reading to happen inside. Reading happens because you understand certain constructs so some sort of flow and internal rules make themselves apparent, or rather, the internal rules and flow make the constructs apparent, that's matter

Now God's logos was his fucking name, therefore the logos by reading itself makes itself aware of God's presence in the room

This experience of one-on-one relationship between two very distinct in power-level entitities is what is experienced by humans observing and *living* (reading) "the world" (aka, the logos)

Human experience is about knowing something more about god's meaning, character refinement is about becoming more harmonized with god's meaning

Moderation and clarity.

Appreciate how far you've come already.

just be yourself.
boaz see this too.

I wish there was a board dedicated solely to cyberpunk. Man, I'd be all over that.

Tell me, Am I correct in my assumption of the shadow brokers behind the recent attacks? are they to be feared to is there a plan?

lainchan

there are many on IRC, Spirit Science one is good for trolling but is culty as fuck

Some leakers are saying ISIS cells.

The same sources say the NSA hack was just Russia retaliating for Hillary's "russian hackers" accusation,

Supposedly Shadow Broker is a term coined to create the next new evil, aka international hackers. This will be done to enforce surveillance and cyber warfare.

Like the next ISIS or AlQaeda, but on the net

Is that rizon? What network and channel?

wrong, pokemon go is a altered version of ingress. ingress is older than cicada and it's a game about the powerfight between the enlightenment and the resistance

the frog one, mibbit i think

yes, but no.

Its just some narrative that's circulating, here of all places. Could be anything.

You think the 3301 is really a rogue entity?

I think OP is onto something. The Stuxnet cluster was briefly mentioned some time ago but soon "forgotten". I'm having this feeling it's Stuxnet.

That's a client.

Cripplechan's /cyber/ and lainchan.

>tfw
>recently watched serial experience lain
>at last I truly see

3301 is a think tank.
as far as I know nothing more nothing less.
but what I know is limited.
but I know who is speaking and 3301 is here. they are invested, but they know more than we do.

again, solve the puzzle if you can, more will be clear and less will be clear after that.

>and less will be clear after that.
That sounds really ominous.

The puzzle is open to all.

This entire thread

I regret posting here

I'm pretty sure this just leads you to the Liber Primus.

partially correct.

Apparently there's a full decripted version and that is accessible to some.

I would dare say however that the cicada experience is the whole thing, not just the destination. The truth is the journey, in a way.

Thanks.
What's Liber Primus?

not hard, boring.

boring things are hard because I dont pay attention.

Interesting things are easy because I'm totally concentrated on the thing i like.

why do you think its boring?

What if I'm not intelligent enough to even grasp half of the discussion?

What is a Leppo?

That's where I'm at. Please don't kill me super hackers I don't understand any of your riddles anyways

It's someone who is a chronic masturbator that probably enjoys watching "home alone" whilst playing with his cat.

Yes, my name is pain.

check'd

>Also, be careful. Many gov. employees of all branches including military are into Wicca or other forms of witchcraft.

They are not into that kind of Magic. What they work with is holy geometry and how to manipulate reality by planting seeds in the mind of people, through Geometric patterns and Numerology.

How you think not exactly how your brain works. The electrical signals between your neurons in form of Molecules. Think if it as the a software program, it works in binary starting with the If something exists, quantum Mechanics comes into play here.

That means when you see an image, all possible interactions with or about that image will be processed in your brain, what we consciously think is just a representation of all possibilities.

9-11 for example

IN roman Numbers:
9 = IX
11 =XI

IX - XI = IXXI

what does that combination of lines represent?

That is just one of the easiest examples, but the same can be done about everything in our universe, because infinity fits inside a circle, see number pi.
Each combination of lines and thus figures can be drawn inside a circle, creating a thought pattern in your brain in order for you to think about something thus creating, thanks quantum mechanics, the possibility of existence of said thought.

nobody cares what 9-11 in roman numbers represent, because nobody is using roman numbers anymore.

Unless you know and use your church modes.

basically all you said you go tell to a gypsy neighorhood or a favella and they tell you "ahh yes! a scam! yeah, been duping rich people since im 4"

>that 100% on-model Judy

Damn, I'm impressed. Advert painting guy has some serious chops.

Missing the point here.

You know roman numbers, you can think about those numbers, thus that interpretation remain a possibility in your brain. Just because you "thought" only of one interpretation of the image your brain took as most relevant, doesn't mean your brain didn't process all other variations.
That is manipulation, planting a seed inside the mids of the people without they even knowing about it.

What are you even trying to say?

>when you see an image, all possible interactions with or about that image will be processed in your brain

> 9-11 => IXXI > Jew Star --> Implanted to think 9-11 was made by jews

More like "he hates jews, how do i get him to give me money?" "Hey brother, im for the 9-11 truth-fund, we are getting some do-nations to use for some 9-11 awareness, have you ever realized that 9-11 is IXXI in roman numerals, brothers? Look into it, what do you see?? Do you see it too brother? Do you realize how important it is for the world that you gimme a 20 now?"

Thats the only kind of magic every magician ever did, and the one the government are masters of

i know how to translate numbers in roman, but that doesn't mean my subconscious is translating all numbers in all variations i know. it's rather a message for the higher ups, than brainwashing it's too loose for that. a radio picks just the frequencies up, they are set to