Afghani Immigrant Making the Case for Open Borders

I am sort of an Afghani immigrant. I came to Canada when I was three years old, my parents came for a better life. I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet. I will try to respond to serious questions and won't be responding to "GO BACK SHITSKIN". I will be listing my arguments on why we need open borders

>1. We aren't Freaks
I find a lot of conservatives think of us as they think of goths or those weirdos are so different to the typical person they just can't get along. However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some racist people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking. What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions openborders.info/double-world-gdp/

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
Cred Forums always claims to love free market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

>3. New cultures
When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghani immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDsFJ1ki4sk
epi.org/publication/causes-of-wage-stagnation/
youtu.be/3Pk2-vr4sSw
thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/239633-dick-morris-tpp-mass-immigration
rense.com/general68/comm.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9yF_l4U2Df4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
youtube.com/watch?v=qc7J8CKfzaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

good effort, why waste it on pol?

>New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.
there are only so many you can have on one place

Then in that case the best cultures will win out. If European culture is so supreme why does it need to block off all competition?

Can't tell if that is pro or anti borders

FUCKING LEAF yes we get it.

This is the type of economic thinking I would expect from a shitskin... and exactly why you have no place in western civilization.

Between voting yourself more benefits, suggesting that money printing is harmless, and your children not being able to assimilate into the local culture you are an absolute curse upon your host nation.

>voting yourself more benefits
Never suggested that

>money printing is harmless
Anyone who disagrees with that is pretty stupid. Infact it was the Jews in the 20th century who said printing money is evil and the "aryan" John Maynord Keynes proved them wrong. Only literal nutjobs still believe the hyperinflation meme.

>and your children not being able to assimilate into the local culture you are an absolute curse upon your host nation.
Assimilation in the sense immigrants accept democracy and freedom? Yes. Assimilation in the sense we eat Canadian/American food and watch your movies instead of our own? No.

Do you own a kebab shop?

Afghan not afghani. Kill yourself, LARP fag. We have been at war with them for 15 years. Pay attention. Google.

No. My dad is a retired Chartered Accountant who used to work for a Copper Mining Company in Afghanistan. I won't get too specific because I don't want Cred Forums of all boards knowing my identity

My dad came here 31 years ago.

That's not necessarily true. For example, the degenerate late roman culture is by all measures worse than the early roman culture. You could say the same about South African culture going down the tubes, and I would say that American culture has become much, much worse over the past century.

Why was degenerate late Roman culture degenerate? Do you say that because it happened to be the culture Rome had when it fell? What makes one culture better than another. And South Africas culture hasn't changed much for the black people living there they just had massive political and economic changes.

Some Shitcanni dude offered to sell me his son while I was deployed. Said the kid took a pounding like a champ. Afghans aren't even human.

You do realize how racist that is right?

I'll try to kill you if you're in my neighbourhood

So you want to kill someone because of their race? Do you realize how primitive you are?

That is what happens to Pashtun child fuckers

1) Drink beer (the more the better, we like when shitskins get fucked up)
2) Play hockey (just try)
3) Abandon Islam

Then I'll consider bringing you into the fold. I've brought many shitskins into the alpha group, the white girls love a convert

Another racist.

Read my above. Canada has a peculiar "old dominion" class compared to other WASP countries. Do the right things and you'll be inside

OK I'll play along, what makes you think you deserve special treatment? What makes you think you deserve taking jobs from natural born citizens. My main point is citizenship is not a right it is a privilege. Also go home sandnigger fix your own problems don't hide like a coward

What do you mean? WASP culture hasn't existed ever really. People have this notion that America/Canada used to be English. In fact Dutch, German, Scots, and Scandinavians were also some of the first settlers. Canada and U.S were always melting pots

>drink beer
I do like beer

>play hockey
I tried to, I played it growing up but I was TERRIBLE at it. I stopped playing after the year I scored 0 goals and that was my 6th year playing.

>abandon Islam
Done already.

unfriendly reminder that if you don't SAGE you are doing just as much damage to this board as the shills themselves

>Why was degenerate late Roman culture degenerate?
oh please. This is the most widely discussed historical culture shift in the repertoire.

>cultural relativism
No. Cultures should be judged by their ability to produce a happy, peaceful society that allows science and art to advance.

>And South Africas culture hasn't changed much for the black people living there
Not true. Even for the perpetrators of the South African genocide, life has become more violent and economic progress has worsened. More importantly, it has become a 3rd world hellhole for the whites living there, and they were the ones who brought ALL of the good changes to Rhodesia.

>The best cultures will win out
Not how it works. Survival of the fittest is dependant on the environment, not what is "best" objectively. In an environment where European and Anglo culture is demonized and Muslim culture is praised, the Muslim culture will become dominant if the numbers favor it.

Also, please apply open borders to your home if you wish to test your theory. I'm sure your house could use some cultural enrichment.

Also.

What do you want?

What are you looking for?

Are you in school? What city do you live in.

It's not racist if it's true.

>I've brought many shitskins into the alpha group, the white girls love a convert
this is worse than the OP, you're a literal fucking cuckold

Off the top of my head, Hungary and Zimbabwe both believe the hyper inflation meme, as well as Venezuela (for somewhat different reasons). Granted Hungary's was some years ago, but why not move to any of those countries and get a feel for them?

>OK I'll play along, what makes you think you deserve special treatment?
We don't, I never suggested that ever. We deserve equal treatment

>What makes you think you deserve taking jobs from natural born citizens
If Monetary Policy wasn't held back by cowardly conservatives jobs wouldn't be a problem. There is ALWAYS jobs in an economy, just at different wages. When immigrants take factory jobs, the factory jobs for whites are still there they just have to accept them for a lower wage to compete with the immigrants. Eventually once the wage is so low everyone can be hired by the company and no one loses any jobs. The company then can decrease prices because of the cheap labour. This is deflation and can be countered by inflation which can be done by monetary expansion by the central bank. If there wasn't a huge fear about issuing money there wouldn't be a problem with jobs.

Afghanis aren't a race.

Also the white Canadian birthrate is low so your 20 kids your shitskin or coal burning wife will squeeze out is only adding to the problem.

>Assimilation in the sense we eat Canadian/American food and watch your movies instead of our own? No.
How about accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Lol. All of the "Internationally Paid" positions in Canada are WASP. The 7 + figures. There's a culture there.

You have to tell me what industry you're in before I can give advice. I'm in the aforementioned.

- Keep playing hockey. We'll never make fun of you in earnest. It shows executives that you're at least trying.

I've been teaching an African fellow how to play hockey on my lunch breaks. He's a good man who's renounced islam and keeps trying to learn hockey.

Redpill me on Open Borders.

Does open borders mean any faggot can go into an Open Borders country, get a house/apartment, a job, live there and vote no questions asked?

Or is it more like these movies where you arrive on a boat to New York, fill out some paperwork and if you don't look suspicious they let you in?

Or does it mean I can freely travel to an open borders country but if I want to get citizenship I need to fill out paperwork and pass a few tests?

Yeah cause you live in a third world shithole now you want to move it to the west and make it an even shittier hole than it already is.

Welcome my friend, until you've faced the realization of degeneracy.

>Economists hate him!
>This Afghani found one weird trick to jumpstart the economy and get everyone jobs with good wages
>Just dissolve your borders to find out how

O, I am laffin

1. Not really a reason to allow open borders. It's entirely personal and subjective.

2. But cost of living, value of skills and if the GDP doesn't rise fixed to population density in areas it doesn't mean dick.

3.Again back to point two, if you dilute the market those new items and goods won't mean dick. I don't know about you but I'm fine with there not being an inflated labor market making low skilled jobs a lifetime commitment instead of a part time activity.

They can. They won't.

>i sage anything I don't like
Not responding to any of your points bud

>Not how it works. Survival of the fittest is dependant on the environment, not what is "best" objectively. In an environment where European and Anglo culture is demonized and Muslim culture is praised, the Muslim culture will become dominant if the numbers favor it.
That's why the government shouldn't get involved in media. PC is the result of liberal politicians not the free market.

>Also, please apply open borders to your home if you wish to test your theory. I'm sure your house could use some cultural enrichment.
False equivalency. I can't let people in my home I don't know, however a country can because 99% of the country is unknown to any single person.

>What do you want?
Open borders

>What are you looking for
From this thread? I want to discuss this subject and possibly convert some of you

>are you in school
No, been out for 12 years

>what city do you live in
Burlington

>dat image
why do these retards wants us humans to go back to state of nature and kill each other and think only about ourselves like wild animals in order to survive?

I live in Burlington as well.

Tell me what industry you're in or what you want to go into. If you're fairly new to the country I can give some advice.

OP, you present some decent (although heavily flawed) evidence, so i'll give you a serious answer as to why open borders will never happen.

Open Borders is a one way street. It only benefits one party and actively detriments the other.

The only people who want to move across borders without restriction are 2nd and 3rd worlders looking to escape poverty, warfare, etc. First worlders are not about to start immigrating to Africa or some shit.

To make matters worse, Second and Third worlders are not educated to First world standards, they do not contribute, they can merely maintain at best. And for every Third worlder who actually contributes, there are a dozen who will rely on welfare to make ends meet.

What really makes my blood personally boil is that most of the problems in third world countries, poverty, excessive crime, warfare, etc., Are caused by the people in those countries. Instead of taking care of their own problems they want to move to my Country and rely on my fellow Citizens to fix their problems for them.

The only way I would ever be okay with open borders is if welfare is totally abolished along with them.

Because they believe that people are inherently morally good and it's only due to conflict people become savage.

> Not being a goth + shekels + kebab shops.

Great sell op.

That doesn't change anything actually

>racism: the belief a particular race is superior to another

He never set he lets them sleep with his partners dumbass. Accepting someone into your social circle doesn't make you a cuck.

Alright I will tell you a time when people really did believe the hyperinflation meme. The Great Depression. That could of ended in less than a year had the public not have been so stupid to not allow the FED to print money. Everyone thought the market would fix itself until FDR realized some money printing had to happen.

Again guys sage. Cred Forums has gone to shit because you faggots who bump these shill threads.

>not responding to any of your points
this is more likely than not an excuse because you either don't have the ability to or you're too lazy to.

all governments should be destroyed
only then will we have future as humanity

And the economy was shit under FDR

So what your saying all low paying jobs should be reserved for immigrants? You know despite popular media claims most whites are not born with a silver spoon up their ass. Also that's racist to imply only immigrants could get their jobs.

So I propose my original question why do you think you deserve to take jobs away from its natural borne citizens you scum sucking filth.

You're right.

There's a lot of good stuff going on at the lakeshore.

The Burlington lakeshore is taking off though. Hold on to your property there! that value will take off. don't sell. I'm trying to sell another property in Mississauga to buy another one in burlington

Because they are fucking retarded, if they'd read books about tribes in the amazon they would realize that life is shit. They snort some kind of magic shit to get high cause that type of life is so gay.

do these "people" know even a little about hobbes?

It still follows the logic of racism, an ethnicity is inferior due to genetics.

So increasing the birthrate of Canadians is a problem? Why is me having many kids bad?

I don't believe in any God. Most young Canadian WASPS don't either.

>Lol. All of the "Internationally Paid" positions in Canada are WASP. The 7 + figures. There's a culture there.
Wrong. They are French. Harper for example had a really good paying job before becoming Prime Minister and he wasn't a WASP. Also I'm in banking and there is a lot of high level Germans, Jews, and Italians

>You have to tell me what industry you're in before I can give advice. I'm in the aforementioned.
Banking. More specifically investment banking. I don't want to get too specific as I said because there isn't that many Afghans and if I get too specific Cred Forums could theoretically pinpoint me.

> Keep playing hockey. We'll never make fun of you in earnest. It shows executives that you're at least trying.
Alright I'll try. It just doesn't become fun when you are just holding back your team.

>I've been teaching an African fellow how to play hockey on my lunch breaks. He's a good man who's renounced Islam and keeps trying to learn hockey.
That's very nice of you, does he pay you or are you just doing it as a hobby? Because I had someone do something similar to me growing up and it really helped.

"We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism." - DJT 4-27-16 #MAGA

>Does open borders mean any faggot can go into an Open Borders country, get a house/apartment, a job, live there and vote no questions asked?
Yes, it's just like moving to a different state or province

>Or is it more like these movies where you arrive on a boat to New York, fill out some paperwork and if you don't look suspicious they let you in?
Nope, they can't deny anyone on suspicion.

>Or does it mean I can freely travel to an open borders country but if I want to get citizenship I need to fill out paperwork and pass a few tests?
It's like the EU, the whole world acts as a giant nation. You don't need citizenship. You can buy property and live anywhere with nothing holding you back but the distance travelling there.

I think they subscribe to Thoreau.

Paul Krugman, Soros, Keynes, Michael Hudson, and many people at my investment bank agree with me.

>Most young Canadian WASPS don't either.
You cant be a WASP without being Protestant you stupid dune coon

The problem with open borders are threats from multiple groups. I believe we should deeply look into every person trying to immigrate. As long as you love Canada IDGAF. We all basically hate Canada. I believe border policy should be left to the individual country to decide.

I know, I fucked up last time.

> Afghani immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your Italian culture or whatever you want to practice.
It does, though.
> Confirmed for not understanding introverted cultures.
> Confirmed for not understanding cultures that depend on community-held standards.
> Confirmed for coming from anarchic culture and wanting to spread the anarchic among others.

How do I make it a shithole? That's pretty racist suggesting we are just inferior and the reason for Afghanistan being a shithole.

> Not really a reason to allow open borders. It's entirely personal and subjective.
True, I'm just getting rid of the notion that the people coming in are evil or bad people.

>But cost of living, value of skills and if the GDP doesn't rise fixed to population density in areas it doesn't mean dick.
Cost of living will go down since the price of things will go down. It will be cheaper to afford goods since businesses can higher cheap labor. Landlords will have to lower rent because of the lower wages in the area. Also immigrants bring in new skills since many overseas people are very highly educated.

>Again back to point two, if you dilute the market those new items and goods won't mean dick. I don't know about you but I'm fine with there not being an inflated labor market making low skilled jobs a lifetime commitment instead of a part time activity.
You have a bad idea of it that's why. The same idea the "Know Nothing" Party had of Irish immigrants.

1) All of the biggest paid positions in Canada are on Bay Street. Montreal is a laughing stock

2) Good for you, thats impressive. I'm in valuation strategy of Mergers and Acquisitions at a big 4. It's pretty boring imo. sometimes i wish i was in a client facing sector

3) Nah man you have to adopt a strategy of "fuck em all". You'll get exponentially better.

I used to play in the OHL and I swear 95% of the people I play with are just learning. It's fun for all of us. You're probably too tightly wound. Just relax and have fun

4) Nope, I do it purely for fun. He's a good man and I enjoy every minute of it.

>muh free market.
>GDP is everything, it should come before the nation.
>Don't worry habibi, we'll bring our culture but we won't breed you out of existence or anything.
Please leave Muhammad.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDsFJ1ki4sk

Increasing global integration with low-wage countries has the impact, as predicted by conventional economic theory, of lowering the wages of non–college educated workers and boosting profits and the wages of the highest earners.

epi.org/publication/causes-of-wage-stagnation/

>they won't
That's not the immigrants fault, thats the Federal Governments fault

>That's pretty racist suggesting we are just inferior and the reason for Afghanistan being a shithole.
Why is it and every other muslim country a shithole then?

Nah they're inferior because they're illiterate child molesters. We had to stop letting them use our showers because we kept catching them fucking and shitting on the shower floor.

Your not Canadian, you having more kids will only create more pedophile worshiping creeps. Your a pox, a fucking louse, being proud that you are destroying the western world. Your people are such fucking backwards cowards to dumb and inbred to fix your own country that you have to fuck over other countries as well.

It was wrong for our country to bomb yours to the stone age, but open borders means that all culture will be utterly destroyed (including yours). Look at what has happened to Europe so far.

I'm in banking. I have a job in Toronto working at BMO. What advice could you give me? I'm not new I have lived here since I was three

We don't. "No Nation" just means no specific part of the earth is owned by a specific government. Every piece of land is owned by own nation, earth.

>I am sort of an Afghani immigrant. I came to Canada when I was three years old
>sort of an Afghani immigrant
>not born in Canada
>sort of an immigrant
One sentence in and you are already displaying a complete lack of confidence in yourself.

>We aren't freaks
>Conservatives
>Duh racists
Not an argument

>Open borders will double GDP
And completely saturate the job market. Canadians whose families put backbreaking labour, blood, and sweat into building this countries infrastructure and industry would be completely put out because we aren't willing to lower our standard of living to that of a third-worlder. Plus, I'd have the economy sink to the fucking ground if it meant having an ethnically homogeneous Canada. Money and material goods mean nothing to me, I want my home back.

>New Cultures
Like honour killings? Like rape? Smelling like chicken broth everywhere? How about fornicating with livestock? Is that your culture? Or is it the smelly pieces of oily meat you pack into that shitty flat bread along with the pickled cabbage?

>They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture)
European culture is the laws we abide by, European culture is our romantic languages, classical music which inspired generation after generation of nuanced different genres. It involves the combination of French cuisine and critique, to Mediterranean architecture which are incorporated into basically all of our government buildings. So don't fucking come into my country and tell me that we don't have a culture you entitled fucking faggot. Remember that every white Canadian, no matter how cucked or liberal will always think of you as the other. You will never be fully accepted. Just go the fuck back or blow a hole in your chest with some clockmehd-tier tech.

Your arguments are shit. You are shit.

continue to sage so that no new posters come into this thread. Shills like these are beyond reasoning and they only want your (you)s because they think it is in their best political interest. Normally they're right.

So, you are admitting that you don't care about the truth, only about shutting people up whom you disagree with (on the issue of racism)?

First - there is absolutely nothing in your culture that european might want. Nothing. Music, clothing, customs, food - all absolute garbage. Not to mention that once your number reach certain level, you¨ll start to force your shit on others. There is no country in history where it was be different

Second - the GDP nonsense might only ever apply when you have compatible cultures, which economist retards will never understand because they consider people as easily replaceable output units. Destabilization of welfare system, instability in society, ridiculous amount of money the population has to pay to accomodate the illiterate goatfuckers will wreck the country long before there will be any 'price drop' whatever that means. Not to mention that fucking arabs don't work or are ridiculously lazy, I can't stress this enough, not to mention their wives don't work as default, which means automatic welfare recipient.
youtu.be/3Pk2-vr4sSw

Third - just because you might be ok, doesn't mean the rest of you are. Go ask people from Lebanon, who made the mistake of accepting muslims as refugees, and had to flee their country later. Go ask people in India, budhists in Burma, Assyrians in Iraq and many others how is life with you. I'm sure you would get many very non PC answers.

There is nothing you bring, I'm hundred percent sure that in your waffle about open borders you would not move to Romania, and you need and will be forcefuly removed.

>mfw I've been to your shit hole country
Don't bother making your case. I've seen how you mudslimes are when you're given your own country. It's disgusting.

Go the fuck back to where you came from. We don't want you in the civilized part of the world.

All your points are confirmation bias. You want a conclusion so look for what upholds it and ignore the real world examples that disprove it.
When you cite hyperinflation as a fantasy, yet ignore he examples of it given to you that are easily found, it essentially shows you are not wanting a "debate," but rather a sounding board.
Try harder.

>OP, you present some decent (although heavily flawed) evidence, so i'll give you a serious answer as to why open borders will never happen.
Thank you for being open minded. I appreciate it.

>Open Borders is a one way street. It only benefits one party and actively detriments the other.
I think it will benefit everyone, the government (more tax revenue), the natives (bring in assets for their countries) and the immigrants (we get to come in).

>The only people who want to move across borders without restriction are 2nd and 3rd worlders looking to escape poverty, warfare, etc. First worlders are not about to start immigrating to Africa or some shit.
That's a very good point. However with poor of the poor leaving Africa the African wealth/per pop will increase since they will be left with the rich. Then Africa with a small population of the rich can increase the population while educating their kids individually since they can afford it. In this sense Africa will grow like America did in the 1700s.

> And for every Third worlder who actually contributes, there are a dozen who will rely on welfare to make ends meet.
Cut the welfare then except for the disabled

>To make matters worse, Second and Third worlders are not educated to First world standards, they do not contribute, they can merely maintain at best. And for every Third worlder who actually contributes, there are a dozen who will rely on welfare to make ends meet.
Third world education is just as good as first world education, it just isn't recognized by first world institutions. For example a Community College has just as good education as Harvard yet a Harvard Grad is considered more valuable than a Community College Grad. All the Harvard student really proved is he came from a richer family

>third world problems caused by thirdworlders
Not true, they are caused by neo-colonialism and American imperialism. (Running out of characters)

Hobbs was an idiot and a strict authoritarian

Before all else:

Good for you. I've lost faith in white people in Canada.

I served as a military officer, a varsity athlete, student president and a deans honours list student with two masters degrees

For what? Just to hear white people complain that shitskins get into every position they want? Fuck them.

Good for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Depends if you're buy side or sell side.

Obviously write in this order:
1) CSC
2) IFIC
3) CFA 1
4) DFOLC + the traders license

You need to get into the research and clientele side of Bay Street. I've had drinks with many Arab fellows.

If you're going to sage my thread fuck off.

>Cost of living will go down since the price of things will go down. It will be cheaper to afford goods since businesses can higher cheap labor. Landlords will have to lower rent because of the lower wages in the area.

And then you go and ruin it with.

>Also immigrants bring in new skills since many overseas people are very highly educated.

So which is it? Bringing in more consumers who are highly educated and develop the economy or bring in unskilled workers who lower the wages (which would still dilute the job market). .

Also ignoring the part that you claim a decrease in labor costs gets passed on to a decrease in living costs, when does that ever happen?

And finally.
>You have a bad idea of it that's why. The same idea the "Know Nothing" Party had of Irish immigrants.

And you know what the hall mark of the Irish were for many years? Being poor, criminally inclined and working low skilled jobs for life. Non of which anyone Irish or local enjoyed.

>Not true, they are caused by neo-colonialism and American imperialism. (Running out of characters)
Only backwards people get colonized

I wouldn't say that. I agree with the humanity party. Have one central government that controls earth and has common sense laws.

It improved under him drastically. The only thing holding him back was the gold standard. The FED could only print 300% the money as they had gold.

>So what your saying all low paying jobs should be reserved for immigrants?
No not at all. Many whites hold these jobs, the immigrants will drive down their wages tho but that won't be a problem because the price of goods will also go down.

>You know despite popular media claims most whites are not born with a silver spoon up their ass.
Agreed

>Also that's racist to imply only immigrants could get their jobs
I never implied that

>So I propose my original question why do you think you deserve to take jobs away from its natural borne citizens you scum sucking filth.
They don't take away jobs. The natives will just have to accept lower wages but that won't be a problem for reasons I just stated. There will always be jobs for people willing to work for a lower wage. If it weren't for minimum wage everyone could be employed.

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!

ONLY 3RD WORLD SCUM PUSH FOR OPEN BORDERS!!!

YOU ARE SHIT!!! YOU CANT BUILD A DECENT COUNTRY SO YOU FLOOD OURS TO THEN TURN IT INTO TRASH ALSO

NO!!! FUCK OFF AND GET OUT YOU SAND NIGGER SCUM!!!!

What do you mean? Before contact with Spain and Portugal the Natives lived a life of paradise. They didn't need technology for nature provided everything.

>think it will benefit everyone, the government (more tax revenue)

And more expenses, unless more revenue than costs are bought in it doesn't mean dick.

>the natives (bring in assets for their countries)

Same problem, unless immigration is tied to the living cost of the city you'll just get more disparity.

>and the immigrants (we get to come in).

Economically disenfranchising your home country causing more people to leave.

>It improved under him drastically.
no it didn't

None, damn vowel keys start to break.

>I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet
>my parents came for a better life.
A
FUCKING
SAND
NIGGER

Oh look, a degenerate fucking monster wants everyone to be a rootless cosmopolitan like him. When you realize that there are values beyond the merely economic you will understand the nationalist position.

the majority from afghanistan cant even read or write in their own tounge.

google it lol...it has some of the lowest literacy rates in the world

I'm sageing because your thread is shit and you appear to be a shill. You might convince me that you're not a shill by actually responding to my points but you haven't done so. In any case "because I am sageing" is not a counter point and it appears you are conceding that you have no argument that would beat mine.

you fuckers who think you're doing the world a favor by trying to reason with this shill (and others even less reasonable than him) are shitting up the chans by bumping and not saging these shill threads. You are the reason CTR has so many successful shill threads.

Stop bumping. If you MUST reply, even though in all likelihood even if you did make a valid point with perfect evidence, OP won't make any concessions, SAGE!

Under the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), a proposed free-trade agreement, Congress could lose the power to control immigration policy. We could find ourselves back in the era before there were restrictions on immigration and anyone from anywhere could come to our shores. And Republicans, from leaders Mitch McConnell and John Boehner on down, are unwittingly helping President Obama achieve this goal.

thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/239633-dick-morris-tpp-mass-immigration

Trump is a little ignorant on this subject. (understatement)

It normally refers to just anglo saxons.

That's mainly propaganda. 99.99% of foreigners are good people. There are more criminals born in Canada than could possibly immigrate here.

Imperialism and Colonialism. Neo-colonialism done by international corporations

Cool, when does Afghanistan open it's borders to China/India and all of Africa?

you are so fucking moronic

>double gdp

shitskin go back

>If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

On average.

If you happen to live in a civilized country be ready to get fucked up the ass. It would be fantastic for people in shithole countries. Globalization has benifited the world very poor and very rich so far, no reason to think on a larger scale the outcome would be any different.

>Afghani immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your Italian culture or whatever you want to practice.

Yes it does. Muslims are not tolerant of other cultures if they become a majority they would wield democracy like a club.

>However when I end up talking to people

There's the Damn problem. A huddled family keeping their distance from the rest of the community does not make good neighbors.

>It normally refers to just anglo saxons.
No it doesnt

>However with poor of the poor leaving Africa the African wealth/per pop will increase since they will be left with the rich. Then Africa with a small population of the rich can increase the population while educating their kids individually since they can afford it. In this sense Africa will grow like America did in the 1700s.
Is this real? Do you believe this is realistic? That the West can support the over 600 million Africans who make less than 2 dollar a day?

>Third world education is just as good as first world education, it just isn't recognized by first world institutions. For example a Community College has just as good education as Harvard yet a Harvard Grad is considered more valuable than a Community College Grad. All the Harvard student really proved is he came from a richer family
What? So doctors with licenses from Pakistan should be able to practice in civilized countries?

Fuck off, we're full.

Don't tell me what to do boy. I'll "sage' your fucking head under water.

Afghanistan is possibly the worst country to point to as a "look how badly Islam ruined this country" country because the place was fucked up pretty badly by the the USSR and US in wars. Better example is Lebanon

>All of the biggest paid positions in Canada are on Bay Street. Montreal is a laughing stock
Yeah and that's not WASPY, that's a very diverse area

>Good for you, thats impressive. I'm in valuation strategy of Mergers and Acquisitions at a big 4. It's pretty boring imo. sometimes i wish i was in a client facing sector
That's really cool. I wish I could get up there but I feel like I had to be white or go to an Ivy School, did you go to an Ivy school? Probably just my own excuses tho or rationalizations

>Nah man you have to adopt a strategy of "fuck em all". You'll get exponentially better.
I know that is a good attitude but I feel left out because in the locker room everyone is talking to eachother and bragging with eachother and when you aren't good you can't really join their conversations

>I used to play in the OHL and I swear 95% of the people I play with are just learning. It's fun for all of us. You're probably too tightly wound. Just relax and have fun
That's a good piece of advice, sometimes take things too seriously

>4) Nope, I do it purely for fun. He's a good man and I enjoy every minute of it.
Are you genetically a superhuman? You have a great job, played in the OHL, and help people out on your spare time, you seem like the perfect person.

Nice try Trudeau but we ain't falling for it.

>It normally refers to just anglo saxons.
Protestant is in the acronym.
> That's mainly propaganda. 99.99% of foreigners are good people.

Your ass makes sauce, not sources.

> There are more criminals born in Canada than could possibly immigrate here.

Yes, until you compensate for the size differences in the population of native Canadians and immigrants, then the crime rate for immigrants from certain countries skyrockets.

>Imperialism and Colonialism. Neo-colonialism done by international corporations.

So why where they shit before Western intervention? Why are other countries colonized by western values so much better?

Common Sense on Mass Immigration

rense.com/general68/comm.htm

unlikely, seeing as how you talk like a weak autist and are actively bumping a shill thread

A primitive nationalist tribalism response. GDP always comes before trivial shit that doesn't matter.

But the price of goods deceases allowing the workers with lower wages to buy more goods.

Whats this piece of music anyone have sauce on it?

. We aren't Freaks
Yes you are. People who rape kids and behead others for following a different religion fall into the freak category
. Open Borders Will Double GDP
No it won't. It'll double the GDP for shitty 3rd world countries at the expense of crippling the developed ones.
. New cultures
There's a reason why various 3rd world countries are utter shitholes. Their culture perpetuates it through traditions of violence, criminal behavior, and poor work ethic. Literally nothing of value would be gained by integrating garbage into a working model of civilization.

You're so fucking ignorant, you know Afganistan was just like the West before the USSR invasion right? Radical Islam didn't come until the U.S funded these groups to overthrow the USSR. Before then Afghanistan was Secular in the sense it was Muslim but no one really cared about Islam.

>works for an investment bank
>muh neocolonialism

Really? Really?

Also, we've essentially had open border policy with Mexico de facto. Wages driven down, cost of living still rising. Globalization hits full swing. Cost of living still rising while wages stagnate.

And you haven't even acknowledged Venezuela still, nor have you acknowledged Brazilian currency issues in the last 30 years. Argentina also apparently missed the memo that hyperinflation is a thing.

Listen man, enjoy your life. Rock on. No skin off my nose currently. But I lived in the Middle East. The culture is incompatible with ours and vice versa on a large scale.

Taliban continues to take hold in Afghanistan, culturally sex with children is horrifyingly too common. You cannot deny that. It's too well documented.

So walk me through how allowing all those Taliban supporting child fuckers is going to magically and instantly transform them into hardworking, assimilated citizens?

Serious question. Also, please acknowledge the hyperinflation examples of the past 30 years. Because you haven't yet.

Except the refugees being violent is a response to the extremely xenophobic reaction by native Europeans. If they were more accepting immigrants would fit in better. Also culture isn't really tasted until it is shared.

That's about all that needed to be posted in this thread.

See how Afghanistan is a shithole and Canada is beautifully developed? That's because the Canadians (English/French) have good culture, your shitty culture only sends them backwards. Now Fuck off and build your own country shit skin

If i took a bunch of white people and colonized swaths of Afghani land, think you durka people would mind?

Ok, lets make an argument for an anarchistic world, ALA maybe like 1,000 BCE, you know you would fucking dominate? white men, I would go meet up with my white brethren in leith, we would declare ourselves a state and self sufficient country, and take over all the states around us, then world conquest would begin again... only this time we would genocide you shitskins so you couldn't complain about how much better we are then you.

Highly likely because I don't use terminology indicative of a goddamn anime loving shut-in. If you actually had to express yourself outside of the terms you picked up zoning out on here, you might be man enough to take serious.
Till then, shut it, or sit and watch everyone do the exact opposite in impotent rage. Up to you kid.

>GDP always comes before trivial shit that doesn't matter.
Yes, to people who have invested nothing into those things that YOU consider trivial. Do you realize how arrogant and selfish you are coming across? You'd tear down all the hard work of European people, to have them live like those in Africa just to make your heart feel warm and fuzzy. Fuck off, you're retarded.

This old guy refutes your arguments with fucking candies, baby boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>When I suggest this people get all uppity.
Becasue people like to live among those who are like them. Diversity makes people miserable.

>In recent years, Putnam has been engaged in a comprehensive study of the relationship between trust within communities and their ethnic diversity. His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Although limited to American data, it puts into question both the contact hypothesis and conflict theory in inter-ethnic relations. According to conflict theory, distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group. In contrast, contact theory proposes that distrust will decline as members of different ethnic groups get to know and interact with each other. Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as "hunkering down," avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

>you know Afghanistan was just like the West before the USSR invasion.

Fucking Kek, yes it's almost like there was all the infrastructure left behind by the British.

Which still put it a few decades behind the west.

>Before then Afghanistan was Secular in the sense it was Muslim but no one really cared about Islam.

Again, a remnant of the British occupation. Not developed by the Afghani people.

- Lol. Nope, I went to a "secondary" business school (UBC/McMaster/York/Mcgill/UofA). Technically outside of Queens, Western and Uoft. There's a lot of pushback against those schools because employers feel like they just produce "nerds". They have an insane amount of international students and Zero interview standards.

- We all just want to have fun. Maybe bring a 6-pack and toss one of the boys a beer. I always pass first in those games. We're just having fun

- It's all good brother. Just relax, have fun, and try your hardest. You'll do well here

GO BACK SHIT SKIN!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>afghanistan was just like the west
hahahaha no it wasn't. You were a bunch of lazy, ignorant, low-IQ kid fuckers back then too. (double entendre for "kid")

>man enough to take a namefag seriously
kek
>muh terminology!
yeah you're right, talking like a nigger DOES make you appear more manly and dominant!

I want to be in a country with all white people. You can do whatever in Canada but you can't come to my white ethno-state.

>It's the US's fault my home country is fucked

Strange how in the entire western history of invasion, war, and conquest none of them reverted to being backwards savages.

Afghanistan is fucked because of the people who live there just like the rest of the ME and Africa. Take some responsibility.

>One sentence in and you are already displaying a complete lack of confidence in yourself.
Under law I'm an immigrant but I'm really no different than anyone. I went to school here, grew up here, got my life lessons here.

>not an argument
It actually is. Conservatives are saying how primitive and backwards we are.

>And completely saturate the job market. Canadians whose families put backbreaking labour, blood, and sweat into building this countries infrastructure and industry would be completely put out because we aren't willing to lower our standard of living to that of a third-worlder. Plus, I'd have the economy sink to the fucking ground if it meant having an ethnically homogeneous Canada. Money and material goods mean nothing to me, I want my home back.
First off about the economy you are WRONG! Again as I said as Canadian wages drop to third world levels the price of goods will drop to pennies allowing the low-wage Canadians to buy exactly what they did before. This is essentially deflation which can be stopped by a little monetary expansion (or as Conservatives say, PRINTING MONEY OHHHH NOOOO)

>Plus, I'd have the economy sink to the fucking ground if it meant having an ethnically homogeneous Canada. Money and material goods mean nothing to me, I want my home back.
you are feeling Nostalgia. Canada is still your home new people coming in only make your home a richer place. Immigrants made it more Canadian in a way

>Like honour killings? Like rape? Smelling like chicken broth everywhere? How about fornicating with livestock? Is that your culture? Or is it the smelly pieces of oily meat you pack into that shitty flat bread along with the pickled cabbage?
Ignorant and disgusting comment. Middle Eastern culture has brought new foods, dancing, and ideas. Besides Scot and Welsh culture is supposedly fornicating animals yet no Scot or Welshmen has done that as far as I know.

The rest of your post is just disgusting

> New Culture
>Good

And that's why I oppose every single immigrant. You'll never be content with haven gotten in, you'll always try to open the gates more and more until nothing of my home remains.

I hope you and everyone that willingly associates with you dies a horrible death.

fleeing from bloody soviets?

Op will get severe cancer.

You spout on about how great other Canadian cultures are even though you are devoid of any major interactions with them. What gives?

Here is your reply.

I've seen two war zones. Both were the result historically of homogeneous societies developing multicultural divisions as the legacy of war and colonization.

Every time an economic downturn deepened resentment between the groups, war broke out frequently resulting in genocide.

As examples I direct you to multicultural norther ireland and the previously multicultural city of vukovar in the balkans.

But I could cite so many more.

And these are cases where dna made people apparaently all white or black but even so.....tribes can spot differences.

How much worse for those that are muslim in Christian countries and marked by their dna when violence breaks out. Because it will.

It does not matter how much you wish this was not so. It is look to the history of warrin groups in Afghanistan.

You should not have come here to divide our nations and if the leftists cared about you they would not have had it been so but helped you restore order in your nation. The job was yours.

All that awaits your descendants is death.

This is not a good thing. It just is.

Multicultural societies revert to genocidal warfare.

Go home and I do not say that with hate. I say it because it is the truth.

It is the way of the world.

>other non Canadian cultures

Let's kill all immigrant, if you weren't born in the country where you live, you should all die.

GO BACK TO SHITSTAN, SCUM

>I find a lot of conservatives think of us as they think of goths or those weirdos are so different to the typical person they just can't get along

i wish you where goths and weirdos as opposed to terrorists and rapists believe also you smell

>However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some racist people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking

Anecdotal evidence
>What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions

Yes (((top economists))) say alot of things dont they but the fact of the matter is of the millions who immigrated into germany only 400 got drops and are proving to be a net drain on their economy and social services
>pol/ always claims to love free market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary
No they drive down prices permanently because of supply and demand
> However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods
Except they don't and because they drive the value of labor down we all get collectively poorer
>The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.
Absolutely retarded immigration doesnt cause deflation it causes inflation as there are more people entering the market place the need for currency arises

A bit far, merit based Immigration is fine.

Just letting any person in is shit.

How about your shithole countries open their border first

The only way I would be ok with it would be if they actually did ALL come over here so then I could just go colonize their former homelands

Not responding until you stop saging

>First - there is absolutely nothing in your culture that european might want. Nothing. Music, clothing, customs, food - all absolute garbage. Not to mention that once your number reach certain level, you¨ll start to force your shit on others. There is no country in history where it was be different
It's european culture that is garbage actually. I was going to write that in my first post but everyone would get butt-hurt and not read the rest

>Second - the GDP nonsense might only ever apply when you have compatible cultures, which economist retards will never understand because they consider people as easily replaceable output units. Destabilization of welfare system, instability in society, ridiculous amount of money the population has to pay to accomodate the illiterate goatfuckers will wreck the country long before there will be any 'price drop' whatever that means. Not to mention that fucking arabs don't work or are ridiculously lazy, I can't stress this enough, not to mention their wives don't work as default, which means automatic welfare recipient.
Stop bringing in ignorant islamaphobia into everything dumbass. There is nothing wrong with people, all people are the same we all want food, clothing, water, happiness, and education. Just because we have different costumes doesn't make us economically inferior. Also Western women never worked before 1950 they were mainly stay at home

>Third - just because you might be ok, doesn't mean the rest of you are. Go ask people from Lebanon, who made the mistake of accepting muslims as refugees, and had to flee their country later. Go ask people in India, budhists in Burma, Assyrians in Iraq and many others how is life with you. I'm sure you would get many very non PC answers.
Because they did it all the wrong way. They used nationalism to segregate the immigrants instead of imbracing them

You deserve to die.

>It's european culture that is garbage actually.

How?

>GDP always comes before trivial shit that doesn't matter.
Living in a non-diverse area is something that has a monetary value to a lot of folks as exemplified by white flight. A decent chunnk of property value relies on "trivial shit" like that.

Then why do you faggots keep coming into western countries?

Shut the fuck up cunt, this is a valid thread, I would like to see you virtue signal in some thread with Drumpf btfo or Really makes you think.

Kill yourself, the average IQ will rise a little as well as ratio of white people.

>When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghani immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.
And that was fine in america where new culture ment a pizza parlor on the corner but when it means millions of illiterate religious fundamentalists out for blood it becomes a whole different story

I've also lived all over the world and have seen the same things. And even I hadn't or you hadn't, history books would confirm what we have seen.

A real economic downturn a la the Great Depression will reveal everything Irish bro writes to be true once again. Look at the ethnic divisions already in Western Europe and North America. We are, objectively, the most "civilized" areas of the world, and as globalization grinds on, people are more divided than they have been in years.

Humans don't change, no matter how much we want them to.

>What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game
It's not about my culture versus yours. It's about "western culture resulted in very successful nations, economically and otherwise" (as does modern-day Chinese culture, for example), whereas certain cultures have resulted in jack squat. Thus, if people want to ride on the success of a nation, without buying into the values that made it successful in the first place, they are, in effect, a freeloader.

That culture produced the country you are leeching off you parasite.

*Only 400 hundred got jobs

Nah I'm pretty sure there is a lasting cultural fixation on child rape. Almost like Mohammed did it or something. The people in the area I served in couldn't even contact folks outside their valley and yet they managed to know how good it feels to creampie an 8 year old.

You're disgusting

Hyperinflation is very real. It's just not the result of printing money like everyone thinks

Thanks for being understanding man. I've met people like you and I've always wondered what makes them the way they are. I find the most accepting people are often the "coolest" as you may say and the most hateful are the ones who have insecurities

>You need to get into the research and clientele side of Bay Street. I've had drinks with many Arab fellows.
I've met some Arab bankers in high positions but most come from rich Saudi families. My family isn't rich I got educated at Queens and MacMaster which are as prestigious as they used to be. I haven't had much luck moving up the corporate latter.

Anyone have sauce on the music track used in this video?

Rwanda
Nigeria
Chad
Balkans
Northern Ireland
US Black/White relations
Sunni/Shia wars

Multiculturalism is satans way of making the worst kinds of wars.

Truth is people dont want to live in nations mixed with others who have radically diferent racial and religious vies.

Always ends in genocide.

OP should go home and fix his ancestors homeland. Enough people from other nations have died trying. It is in fact his fucking job.

*McMaster

Not to mention, you talked earlier about "survival of the fittest", and that if our culture was so great it would survive. Guess what: it is surviving, while middle eastern culture is failing. It's in a perpetual state of war and extremism, while the only successful nations in the ME are that way because of a very large oil per capita ratio.

>So which is it? Bringing in more consumers who are highly educated and develop the economy or bring in unskilled workers who lower the wages (which would still dilute the job market). .
Both. If we have open borders you can expect MILLIONs of people coming in, all different tho.

>Also ignoring the part that you claim a decrease in labor costs gets passed on to a decrease in living costs, when does that ever happen?
The great stag in the 1870s to 1890s. Deflation happened due to cheap labour.

>And you know what the hall mark of the Irish were for many years? Being poor, criminally inclined and working low skilled jobs for life. Non of which anyone Irish or local enjoyed.
But they did build up the nation. Imagine if America only accepted rich WASPY/Dutch people. It wouldn't have NY or the great railroads.

I'm not saying its a good thing. It just is.

It is deep wired in human nature.

Take the money away and 'tribes' clash.

Leftists promoting multiculturalism are just promoting death and genocide down the road,

Always the same, everywhere.

Not an argument you scumy trash.

>Imagine if America only accepted rich WASPY/Dutch people
There was nothing wrong with America before mass immigration
Also not all WASPs are rich

>and more expenses
Alright good point. You got me there.

>Same problem, unless immigration is tied to the living cost of the city you'll just get more disparity.
They will bring down the cost of living suprisingly

>Economically disenfranchising your home country causing more people to leave.
So does people immigrating to a country hurt or harm the country. You claim people moving into a country hurts it yet you also claim people moving away from a country hurts it. Which is it

He ended the depression with the new deal.

>and more expenses
Alright good point. You got me there.

>Same problem, unless immigration is tied to the living cost of the city you'll just get more disparity.
They will bring down the cost of living suprisingly

>Economically disenfranchising your home country causing more people to leave.
So does people immigrating to a country hurt or harm the country. You claim people moving into a country hurts it yet you also claim people moving away from a country hurts it. Which is it

He ended the depression with the new deal

THIS IS NOW AN AN-CAP THREAD

>He ended the depression with the new deal
No he didnt
The standard of living in this country went down his entire presidency

Wont make a shit of difference.

In 200 years the world will be a different place but the divisions of race and tribe will remain and your descendants will get genocided at some point or the other if you are the minority.

IT is the way of the world and the only consistent thing in human history.

Read my above posts. I've been purely educated at McMaster

If you're actually arab then you have a leg up on me.

I'm good family friends with 2 directors of sales & trading of the 5 banks. There's ((A Lot of Arab)) men investing money into this economy. Seriously, I'm probably 50/50 on drinks with arabs and jews right now with my boss. He's a WASP and we just have to go around pleasing high end clientele.

There's too many "brown" guys that just sit around crunching numbers. Right now it feels like every brown guy that comes out with us is getting special treatment.

McMaster is considering a top tier school right now. Take advantage of it.

Oh I agree completely with you. I also am not saying it's good or "necessary".

Humans are humans. Leftists over the age of 20 are legitimately deluding themselves because of their insulated privelege. America used to be described as a melting pot, Canada was described as a mosaic.
Somewhere along the lines in American education, melting pot became too "nationalistic" for expecting assimilation.
The assimilation aspect was likely the only thing keeping the lid on things over here. That and plentiful factory jobs, nice quality of life, upward mobility.

And then we stopped letting in Western European immigrants and opened up to VASTLY different cultures. This occurred while simultaneously selling our nation out to globalists.

The results down the road will be horrifying.

>pol loves free market capitalism
Cred Forums is not one person.

Free market capitalism that enables multiple international production and media based companies also enables a particular international cliques that you might have heard of. This is not in the interest of Cred Forums.

Why are you setting up your descendents for genocide?

Is it greed or cowardice on your ppart that makes you ignore the reality of human nature even though you know the history of afghanistan proves my point?

Yes it is.

Your entire plan hinges on the idiotic idea that the third world is they way they are by pure circumstance, nothing to do with them, their culture, or their collective actions.

If you move them from the third world they will just bring all the things that made their homelands shit with them and destroy the western world.

Then what? We will all be equal a destitute?

Seems like you're dodging my questions.

>He ended the depression with the new deal.
He absolutely did fucking not FDRs new deal policies where a total failure what ended the depression was WW2

A FUCKING CRIMINAL DEPORTED FROM ENGLAND

You rootless monster. Nationalism is rooted in protectionism, essentially mercantilism. It's like your from the 1700s. You guys can fuck off when you realize imaginary borders aren't real you paranoid schizophrenic.

Due to the radical islamic takeover Afghanistan was fine before the USSR and America fucked it up.

TPP is a good thing though. The TPP isn't going to end the world just like ICANN didn't end Cred Forums. It's a scare tactic used by those who don't understand

When they stop being nationalistic scumbags

Go back to Europe moron

Globalization has benefited everyone tho. From the middle man to the rich and the poor. The 80s and 90s boom was caused by globalism. The 2008 credit of crisis was caused by too much regulation by the Federal Government aka not globalization.

Also Muslims are a big bigoted on average but are learning to respect others while you nationalists keep sitting in your primitive views.

>Both. If we have open borders you can expect MILLIONs of people coming in, all different tho.

So still diluting the labor pool, unless you're going to pretend there are more western standard of education immigrants arriving then low skilled maybe. But even then it's still taking away the value of labor.

>The great stag in the 1870s to 1890s. Deflation happened due to cheap labour.

Along with crushing poverty as millions were layed off and due to the absence of welfare state it lead to deflation.

>But they did build up the nation.

So we bring in millions of people to act as cheap labor and mistreat them and subject them to inhumane conditions for profit?

Not even mentioning how unaffordable or how segregated the classes are in NY are. Why do you dislike there being a strong working class and large middle class? Low labor costs are shit for the people of a nation. It doesn't promote innovation, resource scarcity (including of labor) does.

>Due to the radical islamic takeover Afghanistan was fine before the USSR and America fucked it up.
It was always full of backwards tribal monkeys

>We are not different (freaks)
>But we bring new culture, foods, dancing
Oh food and dancing? That's awesome, I'm glad that the threat of terrorist attacks has increased exponentially or else I wouldn't have that awesome kebab and... dancing? Like how the gays dance when they are swinging from ropes after your Muslim compatriots hang them?

>disgusting disgusting disgusting
>stating facts about Muslim culture is disgusting
And what about the honour killings and mistreatment of women? Is that not disgusting? Why not address those obscene aspects of Muslim culture instead of brushing it off as ignorant, lest you come across as ignorant yourself.
>you are feeling Nostalgia
Don't be condescending, faggot. I am being gentle with your ass because I know that it was used quite often in the hemp nurseries back home and is sore.

That's why they should be more accepting

Yes it does. No one is a protestant anymore (at least where I work). People go to church for their grandparents but no one believes in God anymore.

>Is this real? Do you believe this is realistic? That the West can support the over 600 million Africans who make less than 2 dollar a day?
Not this meme again. Yes they make 2 dollars a day but prices are so much lower overthere they can buy what they want. If they came to America they could get better jobs (5 dollars a day if they came on mass) and that would bring down prices to third world levels. It all works out. It's all about wealth not money

>What? So doctors with licenses from Pakistan should be able to practice in civilized countries?
Ever seen that movie about the Canadian doctor who couldn't get a job because he happened to be educated in India? At the end the government is humiliated for not letting him practice his medicine in Canada just because he was educated in India. That is you, a xenophobe that thinks anything not made in the West is garbage.

>imaginary borders aren't real
Do you even primordialism you faggot a nation is the territory a group of people is able to extend its sphere of influence (ie culture military might etc) over take you failed anarchist beliefs back to uni

>So does people immigrating to a country hurt or harm the country. You claim people moving into a country hurts it yet you also claim people moving away from a country hurts it. Which is it

Those aren't mutually exclusive, you are intentionally acting stupid to try and ignore the matter.

>They will bring down the cost of living suprisingly

Again, you show no evidence of that, while examples of the opposite exist the world over.

Interesting. Sounds like one of the contributing factors to so many of us living isolated lives. Human beings are tribalistic and we only feel healthy when among our own kind.

>Yes it does. No one is a protestant anymore (at least where I work).
Then they are no longer WASPs dipshit

>Protestant is in the acronym.
Yeah but it's not what the term means anymore

>Your ass makes sauce, not sources.
My life experience is a source.

>Yes, until you compensate for the size differences in the population of native Canadians and immigrants, then the crime rate for immigrants from certain countries skyrockets.
Only if they are segregated from the Native Community and told they are freaks they have no other option

>So why where they shit before Western intervention? Why are other countries colonized by western values so much better?
They were paradises before colonialism.

>resource scarcity promotes innovation over low labor costs

Fucking this. Kiwi bro has been crushing this thread, this point sticks out.

China has a surplus of labor as does India. Lots of imitation, very little relative innovation. Going back millenia, winter (resource scarcity) bred quite a bit of innovation relative to tropical climes. At least in the cultural long term.

And globalization absolutely has not, in any way shape or form, benefitted the majority of people. It's at the root of most major wars in the past 20 years. Also, is cheaper money and more widely available credit a metric by which the economy is considered doing "better"?

>The results down the road will be horrifying.

Do you kow that people who had been living peacefully beside each other in the balkans for 50 years began butchering each other within 12 months.

In Northern Ireland it is nearly 400 years a scots minority were settled by the english, they are white and yet everytime there is a big economic jolt they start murdering each other. They are all nominally Christian yet they can even distinguish between 'tribes' by the style of walk.

How much worse dor minorities planted by globalists whos dna and skin pigmentation makes them readily identificable and cling to alien cultures from far away places.

Their decedents will be butchered, in fact it is even more likely if they become successful. See the Jews in europe or the tutsi for example.

I always think open borders leftists really must hate these poor people to set them up for butchery.

The UK will have its rivers of blood, during some crisis big enough to cause group competition or food or energy.

The minorities will be slaughtered.

Always happens. Same story everywhere

Common sense just means xenophobic to these people. They just want America for themselves

Haha

How did you get a good job then if you went to a Secondary School? How did you prove yourself?

>I always think open borders leftists really must hate these poor people to set them up for butchery.
Ding ding ding we have a winner

>Yeah but it's not what the term means anymore
Why wouldn't it?
Just because fucking retards like you use it wrong doesn't mean it means something else

All or nothing.

>They just want America for themselves
Why would I want to share it?
My ancestors paid for this country with blood and treasure why would I want to give it away?

>Yes you are. People who rape kids and behead others for following a different religion fall into the freak category
You are a freak, that's only the radicals in fact Afghanistan was very Secular before it was fucked up by the Russians and then Americans

>No it won't. It'll double the GDP for shitty 3rd world countries at the expense of crippling the developed ones.
Globalization is much better for rich countries than poor countries

>There's a reason why various 3rd world countries are utter shitholes. Their culture perpetuates it through traditions of violence, criminal behavior, and poor work ethic. Literally nothing of value would be gained by integrating garbage into a working model of civilization.
They are poor due to neo-colonialism. Third world culture is about hard work and getting educated

youtube.com/watch?v=qc7J8CKfzaI

The main problem with unadulterated immigration isn't the people who are good, and come to the country for benign reasons.

>openborders
Political propaganda, courtesy of the OSF.

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
This has long been championed as a reason to open borders, however it neglects to analyze the other implications of a nation without borders. Firstly, a society with greater amounts of diversity strongly correlates (if not causes) with a lack of trust, not only interracial trust, but intraracial as well.

Secondly, while GDP may increase, due to economic law of supply vs demand, the cost of labor will plummet, causing a significant drop in quality of life for the majority of citizens native to the country in question.

Thirdly, it doesn't take into account the cost of the penal system. Race is a strong predictor of crime, with east Asians (Koreans and Japanese mainly) being the least likely to commit crime, and Africans being among, if not the greatest, contributors of crime. This can be clearly shown by FBI crime statistics. If the per capita crime rate of a nation is less than that of the per capita crime rate of a particular race, then importing members of that race into the society will increase the rate of crime, causing strain on the legal and penal system, which in turn, costs the citizens of the country as they are the ones funding these systems through tax.

Fourthly, it doesn't address the fact that inviting people from another culture, allows your own culture to be supplanted. Some races/cultures tend to procreate more rapidly than others, hence if you have people of two cultures, A, which have 4 children per woman, and B, which has 2 children per woman, then culture A will become a greater proportion of your population with each passing generation, supplanting culture B.

There are another few reasons as to why the Open Borders will double GDP argument is, at best, short sighted.

cont.

fuck off and fix your own country.

>Globalization has benefited everyone tho

Bullshit. The middle class has been losing ground since the boomer generation.

>Muslims are a big bigoted on average but are learning to respect others

Shall we give you a medal for not honor killing your sister when she refused to wear a head scarve? Such progress.

>while you nationalists keep sitting in your primitive views.

Primitive, coming from an Afghani living in a safe, modern, polite, civilized, society, I would ask why stay here with us primitives when the great advanced homeland of yours is still around?

But but muh imperialism muh ebil white man bring literacy and modern medicine to mah country

>Globalization is much better for rich countries than poor countries
I would rather be poor and live with my own kind than be around nouveau riche foreigners

Listen here you faggot piece of shit. I don't care how you will try to justify or circumvent this, but you aren't white, and therefore should get the fuck out of white conutries. I don't care who you are, i don't care what religion you follow, i don't care what stupid fucking degree you could possibly have, just get the fuck out of white countries and back into your own third-world shithole.

The Balkans and N. Ireland are particularly relevant examples to this discussion, given their relatively recent flare ups.
It is especially important to point out that if America and W. Europe goes the route history dictates they will, the poor bastards imported here by the left will likely be shocked at how quickly their previously "weak" seeming hosts turn.

Say what you want about European based cultures, but when they get a bee in their bonnet, they go all in. I often think many minority groups have fell for the "weak nerdy white guy" meme.

>ragging on based nihilism/goths

GO BACK SHITSKIN

>You are a freak, that's only the radicals in fact Afghanistan was very Secular before it was fucked up by the Russians and then Americans

We wuz western

>Also, we've essentially had open border policy with Mexico de facto. Wages driven down, cost of living still rising. Globalization hits full swing. Cost of living still rising while wages stagnate.
That's because most states bordering Mexico are Bible belt Republican states.

>And you haven't even acknowledged Venezuela still, nor have you acknowledged Brazilian currency issues in the last 30 years. Argentina also apparently missed the memo that hyperinflation is a thing.
Yeah that had nothing to do with issuing money or monetary policy they had corrupt Central Banks

>Listen man, enjoy your life. Rock on. No skin off my nose currently. But I lived in the Middle East. The culture is incompatible with ours and vice versa on a large scale.
It's all about hard work, the culture isn't the problem, it's the system

>Taliban continues to take hold in Afghanistan, culturally sex with children is horrifyingly too common. You cannot deny that. It's too well documented.
Taliban is fucked up it is to Afghanistan as the Mafia is to Sicily.

>So walk me through how allowing all those Taliban supporting child fuckers is going to magically and instantly transform them into hardworking, assimilated citizens?
No one likes the Taliban they are forced to say they do

>Serious question. Also, please acknowledge the hyperinflation examples of the past 30 years. Because you haven't yet.
I acknowledge them but not for the reason of printing money.

Like I said, Many employers believe that Queens/Western/UofT students are "Nerds".... simply put.

Currently, I have McMaster Degroote friends outside of 10 years of graduation:

- Hong kong private equity junior associate starting up their new division (+8 years)
- brand finance transfer in Edinburgh (+4 years)
- director of sales of big5 (+12)
- HF senior analyst + RBC equities (-2years)

You're really under-utilizing your McMaster degree

Opening borders would ruin a country in a matter of years as millions upon millions of economic refugees cause the welfare system to collapse

>Yes they make 2 dollars a day but prices are so much lower overthere they can buy what they want.
So why would they flock here on mass when given the opportunity if it is so comfortable where they can buy ANYTHING they want. Sounds awesome, why aren't Europeans flocking to Africa then?

>At the end the government is humiliated for not letting him practice his medicine in Canada just because he was educated in India.
>Anecdote
Not an argument

European culture is actually shit. It's only rich due to stealing wealth from the third world.

Your augment is entirely based on idealistic, pragmatism and wrong.

First of all IT IS COMPLETELY UNETHICAL!

And second,

you're vision is a fantasy and Keynes was full of shit. We are living through proof of that right now!

Also,

you're implying that people have no right to protect their own interests as a group.

If what you propose was done the western world would be COMPLETELY FUCKED within 10 years instead of the current 20-30 we are looking at now.

You are advocating we turn Canada into Afghanistan. What a total shocker.

Blacks in America have a crime rate literally 10 times higher than whites

You think we should open the borders to Somalians? To Muslims? To other groups with low IQ levels and ultra-high crime rates who will out-vote us and out-breed us in our own country?

They would mind sense nationalism and tribalism is very strong over there.

How would you control any area without telecommunication? It's VERY hard to control an area without modern tech because you have no idea whats going on beyond your eyesight.

>New cultures
No, it just makes your culture practiced by a smaller proportion of your population. Culture isn't zero sum, you're right about that. What you don't mention is the fact that living space is finite. Every person of a foreign culture which has values mutually exclusive of my own, means one less person who shares my values and culture, within the immediate vicinity, effectively forcing cross-cultural interaction, or less interaction within the community- its a lose/lose situation, because even if the host nation is inviting and welcoming, the immigrants aren't necessarily the same. Already "Sharia zones" have been declared by Muslims in many nations they've immigrated to. Rape, murder, molestation, etc, has sky-rocketed in Germany, with the culmination being the Cologne NYE rape-fest. This is what happens when you flood a nation with immigrants who have mutually exclusive values with respect to the host nation.

Open borders is a terrible idea, because it relies on the notion that we are all perfect beings who have been wronged by the imaginary horror of arbitrary lines, dictating who may or may not live where, when the truth is, these borders will be necessary for co-existence as long as people have different values and cultures.

>Globalization is much better for rich countries than poor countries

Dividing homogeneous societies is bad for everyone and ALWAYS ends in slaughter.

Why don't you save some money, return home and try and improve your ancestors nation and thank Candaians for their charity instead of trying to turn everywhere into a divided shithole like afghanistan.

I see you lying to yourself but I know Afghanistan

And the Pashtuns, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazaras have been butchering each other regularly there for a millennia.

So there you have it. The joys of multiculturalism.

And you want to spread that evil worldwide.

Man up

We don't have to live like those in Africa, we could all live like GODS if open borders was allowed which would boost Science, productivity until we could have a star trek world basically. And then with the singularity we will literally become Gods.

>Diversity makes people miserable
Not true, diversity is a strength, it's the engines that will bring the fourth industrial revolution - Trudeau

And then it goes onto your study made by white men

Good effort OP but what we hate is the simple fact that immigrants nowadays want special treatment in everything. Say some muslims chimp out they can easily say "Oh we somehow drank alcohol and our religion forbids it. We're sorry." and the judge lets them off totally ignoring the people and property that got damaged during said chimpening. If you want open borders then the law must have the exact same consequences to everyone regardless of age, gender, sex, religion, culture, race etc.

>Fucking Kek, yes it's almost like there was all the infrastructure left behind by the British.
The British infrastructure was build by and for the British, The Afghan people did everything else themselves.

>Again, a remnant of the British occupation. Not developed by the Afghani people.
When the British showed up they were already civilized. So again not true. Thats what they said about the Irish that they were all savages.

Oh did you mean Pushback as a good or bad thing? Because when you said the nerd thing I thought you mean that was bad since they'd consider you guys anti-social and unfit for cooperation.

>Not true, diversity is a strength, it's the engines that will bring the fourth industrial revolution - Trudeau

You are quoting that retard?

He's a failed Drama teacher who's only accomplishment in life is having the last name of Trudeau and having even stupider people than him elect him to office because of it.

I don't know where to begin. You didn't really acknowledge most of my points.

The Taliban doesn't make people have sex with children. The culture of the ME is one of the least hardworking I've ever seen: they literally import slave labor and don't pay them. By law, gay men are out to death, women are put to death for minor infractions, and in Saudi, for example, blood money is legally based on religion, race, and gender.

Come on, fa.m. It's absolutely about religion and culture. And explain how Bible Belt Conservative states have anything to do with cost of living by Mexican border. If anything, they are far lower in regulations and red tape and taxes.

And all those hyper inflationary countries printed money. Corruption is perhaps more subjective than an investment banker might comfortably acknowledge.

Afghan people worked their ass off so British could do nothing.

It's very good for the nation

>The Balkans and N. Ireland are particularly relevant examples to this discussion, given their relatively recent flare ups.
>It is especially important to point out that if America and W. Europe goes the route history dictates they will, the poor bastards imported here by the left will likely be shocked at how quickly their previously "weak" seeming hosts turn.
>Say what you want about European based cultures, but when they get a bee in their bonnet, they go all in. I often think many minority groups have fell for the "weak nerdy white guy" meme.

It happens very quickly.

Most places with divided societies seem to flare up when there is a sufficient economic shock. I always thought OPEC was really responsible for the violence in Northern Ireland.

Humans don't like different humans around. Never have never will.

I think Rwanda or what happened to the asians is Uganda, the whites in zimbabwe etc etc all illustrate the point, so does sudan, chad etc

Same issue with german minorities in 1939. They were exterminated and so were the jews,

It never stops, never shows mercy.

Same all over asia, africa, the americas.

Even the native Americans butchered each other. The plains Indians excelled at it.

You want genocide?

Create racial, cultural and religious minorities and just add time and a pinch of economic depression and BANG.

>nationalism and tribalism vey strong in Afghans

Let's bring them to Canada where they will surely assimilate and thrive!

I approached this with an open mind. Ironically, you have sold me even more against open borders. I lived the cosmopolitan faggot life for almost a decade and was a nationalist who loved the idea of cultural exchange between nationalistic entities. Now? Not so sure even that is a great idea sometimes.

Actually yes!

Nerds = bad.

Employers are getting annoyed over the classic 4.0 weirdo that comes from those schools.

oy vey, nobody wants open borders anymore

Your entire argument is worthless since it is coming out of someone who realizes he will lose everything when whites realize just how bullshit globalization and mass immigration really is. You need whites. Whites don't need you, or your desire to support your own interest group. Since that is the real reason why you're arguing for open borders.

Open borders is an absurd idea when you realize human races aren't equal. That should be where the argument ends.

Also, just as absurd, is the idea that Afghanistan was "western" before the Soviets got in. What a joke, Afghanistan was shit long before the Soviet stepped in. This is the same country that had a rebellion because of women education.

You strike me as a very keen individual. I read this post a few times.

>And then it goes onto your study made by white men.

You're free to prove me wrong with a study made by an Afghan.

My point still stands: diversity is a detriment to social cohesion.

>My life experience is a source.

That's still not a source.

Empirical evidence is the only admissible source, and frankly globally Afghanis do pretty shit.

>Only if they are segregated from the Native Community and told they are freaks they have no other option.

Even though communal clustering is a thing irrespective of the hosts actions?

>They were paradises before colonialism.

I admit, a country with a thousand goats per man sounds like heaven. (Or will we ignore Afghanistan's sordid history with colonizing Persia?)

>European culture is actually shit. It's only rich due to stealing wealth from the third world.

And that''s the kind of statement that means horrible as it maybe that when people could raise voices to try and stop your descents genocide they won;t because your entire cultural disposition is programmed to spit on their ancestors graces from a position of ignorance.

Tell me how many 'kings' of afghanistan were murdered by another tribe. Tell me about pashtun history and how multiculturalism works so well that you want to spread it everywhere.

lol get fucked

Your home isn't your home because of skin colour. Immigrants won't change a thing because we are all the same race (humans)

I interact with them all the dam time

I hope you get cancer

fuck off scum

Nice ad hom attack you scum. Also that picture is factually inaccurate. George Washington loved the Irish since they fought against the British so fiercely.

>Yes (((top economists))) say alot of things dont they but the fact of the matter is of the millions who immigrated into germany only 400 got drops and are proving to be a net drain on their economy and social services
Nice meme. They are bad for Germany since Germany is reacting like a shitty white blood cell that thinks milk is a life threatening disease. Germans are being so xenophobic fucking everything up

>Except they don't and because they drive the value of labor down we all get collectively poorer
That makes us richer since the price of goods go down because the price of labour is lower.

>Absolutely retarded immigration doesnt cause deflation it causes inflation as there are more people entering the market place the need for currency arises
but it drops wages.

Why OP is wrong

I'd be fine with that.

When you look into the subject of human biodiversity as applied to the brain, you will discover that between the races, brains differ just as much as bodies do.

Here is the average IQ of the various racial groups:
>Ashkenazi Jews: 115
>East Asians: 105
>Whites: 100
>Southeast Asian: 89
>Hispanics (white/native mix): 88
>American blacks (white/black mix): 85
>Arabs: 79-84 (depending on the level of inbreeding)
>Indians (from India): 82
>African blacks: 67
>Australian Aboriginals: 62

High Jewish IQ levels are a result of Eugenic breeding practices in Jewish communities in Europe over the past 2,000 years, when they specialized as moneylenders and tradesmen and other high-end jobs with large cognitive requirements.

Asians have high IQ levels, but are clustered around their mean. Thus although their average is higher than whites, they have fewer geniuses per 100,000 people (they have a narrow bell curve).

The Abos have some of the lowest IQ's on Earth, however they have actually have a higher spatial IQ than Europeans.
This is all genetic. African blacks for example have measurably smaller skulls and smaller brains (by about 10%), with fewer connections to the frontal lobe. The idea that you can bring them into your country and educate them to raise them up into the middle class is ludicrous at best.

Blacks in the USA for example languish in poverty. In many black communities, such as Detroit, literacy rates are below 50%. Schools and education standards are dumbed down for them. They are also ludicrously violent: blacks in the USA have the same murder rate as Zimbabwe, while whites have the same murder rate as Belgium.

Keep your culture to yourself faggot I have no interest in living in a society with you.
Open borders is shit and only helps to fuck people over.
Go to hell parasite.

Paradise, huh?

I guess you know nothing about the customs of those natives, when it comes to human rights, or about how paradise-like it is to live in a jungle without modern conveniences.

You wouldn't try it yourself because even you know how stupid your argument is.

Lol dude you have the worst ideas. Immigrants who leach off a host country need to get shot out of a canon back to their homeland. Especially ones who take advantage of a one conquering people.

>he British infrastructure was build by and for the British, The Afghan people did everything else themselves.

Bullshit. A straight up lie. And even if it were true they weren't there at the time of the USSR invasion.

>When the British showed up they were already civilized.

No you weren't, you were a pack of bandits attacking EIC assets across the border, after your nobility got kicked out of Persia.

Image cropped badly

>Afghan people worked their ass off so British could do nothing.

Perhaps you should not have slaughtered them when they decided to leave and they would not have returned for vengence.

Then again they were a minority who inserted themselves into the country and got massacred.

Like you are doing.

Show me a peaceful multicultural state.

Just one.

Because it's so dry boring and bland

But the property value will be forced to rise if every area on earth becomes diverse

Because they are so rich

>I interact with them all the dam time
You see them, but unless you live in them you never interact white washed Afghani.

>implying anyone would go

Those are the radicals, the result of extreme nationalism not globalization.

Western culture would result in shitholes if it weren't for the fact that the West is stealing from the third world

Actually colonialism did

>Because it's so dry boring and bland

Coming from someone who's never actually experienced European culture. Only bastardized Canadian metropolis culture.

Western culture is failing. Despite sucking all the wealth from Africa and Middle East it is sucking dick while Middle East is still surving despite being robbed blind by Colonialists.

Actually prices don't decrease for most things.

Yeah man. Whoever you are, you've been around and know human nature well.

Uganda is another phenomal recent example: Indians were the backbone of their middle class and Amin found a scapegoat. OPEC catalyzing the troubles is a very logical theory. If N. Ireland was thriving economically, one imagines happy workers having less time and despair needed to fuel animosity.

We see it in America in the ghetto. Globalization and immigration crushed our low skilled, high paying jobs and their culture and hope disintegrated right before they were able to assimilate. (And that's not even taking into account obvious cultural hurdles).

We will pay for that forever.

Whether it's DB, or some other systemic failure, BLM is the hairline fracture setting up the next cultural wars here. It is not going to be pretty. There are a fuck load of guns, a lot of rage, less jobs, the list goes on and on.

>Open borders is an absurd idea when you realize human races aren't equal. That should be where the argument ends.

It actually does not matter which is better. Fractured societies wind up in genocide.

It is not rocket science. It is immoral to willfully create them knowing this.

Afghans have been killing each other forever. Looooooooooog before the 19th century and the first britush imperial incursions

Pashtuns, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazaras

That country will only be at peace when one group has genocided the others and until then they will keep killing each other.

Same evrywhere

>Actually colonialism did
Clearly you resent the country. Why don't you just leave?

America was primitive before immigrants

THIS

Don't like the treatment of the country who agreed to house you and give you food while your non-coward citizens fight the aggressor? No problem, GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE!

Yeah due to world war 2 but his economic policies worked.

>Actually colonialism did

So Afghanistan was only great because it owned Persia and has no redeeming culture?

I feel fine not letting any of them in now as they are obviously as bad as smelly westerners.

Immigrants to a first world country don't immigrate because they want to uphold the virtues and values of the country, they are only there to indulge in it's perks because their previous country didn't have such. Then like locusts they want to install their own culture in that host country, the same culture that caused them to leave their previous country.

>He doesnt know about the aztecs
Paradise. Yeah

Alright thanks that's actually pretty encouraging. I always thought I had no chance in the markets since I didn't go to a rich school.

You guys realize OP is either trolling or retarded, right?

Notice how he continually ignores legitimate points made? Hes not interested in a discussion, only in spewing pro multicultural propaganda.

>Muh colonialism

The Indians were savage stone-age people with sub 80 IQ's living miserable lives in squalor. Indian society was constantly plagued by violent warfare, with brutal practices such as human sacrifice, cannibalism, scalping, mutilations....etc.

Europeans came and cleaned out the savage deadwood clogging up this resource-rich land, and built a spectacular modern society that drove humanity to space and possibly beyond

I could give you many moral arguments against open borders but I will just give you one practical reason why it is a terrible idea.

Human beings are naturally tribal. We naturally distrust people who are unlike us. Even if every single white person believed in open borders it would mean nothing. The rest of the people in the world would continue to believe in tribalism. This would not lead to a border free world without hate. It will lead to a world of borders and nations, just without white people. It is impossible for globalism to succeed because it is contrary to human nature. Cultures and nations that refuse to look out for themselves will be destroyed by those that do.

>But the property value will be forced to rise if every area on earth becomes diverse
Not relevant ot my point. A lot people are willing to give up a theorized rise of GDP to maintain a relative homogeneity of their countries. just like they're willing to pay more for a house in a good neighborhood.

You are a coward

They are only poor since rich white guys keep robbing them like George Bush and Dick Cheney

When people say WW2 ended the depression I ask how? They say it created jobs, I ask with what money? People say the governments money.

Then they realize ww2 was essentially a massive New Deal Project meaning all the Government had to do was increase the new deal by about 10.

Was America primitive or a paradise before immigrants? Come on man.

When you're in a hole, stop digging. You're objectively hurting the open borders argument if you truly do care about it.

Also, you have no acknlowdged Irish user's multiple great points.

>They are only poor since rich white guys keep robbing them like George Bush and Dick Cheney
Let me ask you, how come in this supposedly "racist" society, Asians out-earn white people?

Could it have something to do with the fact that Asians have a higher mean IQ level?

What's your real opinion on that war?

It will dilute the labor pool and that is good.

>Along with crushing poverty as millions were layed off and due to the absence of welfare state it lead to deflation.
That didn't happen the 1870s saw growth

>So we bring in millions of people to act as cheap labor and mistreat them and subject them to inhumane conditions for profit?
No they live great lives here

>Not even mentioning how unaffordable or how segregated the classes are in NY are. Why do you dislike there being a strong working class and large middle class? Low labor costs are shit for the people of a nation. It doesn't promote innovation, resource scarcity (including of labor) does.
Lower labour costs are good for the workers tho because cheaper goods.

>Whether it's DB, or some other systemic failure, BLM is the hairline fracture setting up the next cultural wars here. It is not going to be pretty. There are a fuck load of guns, a lot of rage, less jobs, the list goes on and on.

It is inevitable. Sad really because there is no need for all those holes full of bodies but it is the voices calling for no violence that end up in the wholes first because the innate drive to genocide the 'other' is literally uncontrollable when it starts and it is savage in the extreme.

Multiculturalism open borders, just seeds for genocidal butchery sooner or later.

The real dark future in Europe is not islam taking over (they are a pitiful and impoverished minority). It that their genocide could have been avoided by not encouraging their migration in the first place.

Whites are backwards tribal monkeys

>awesome
sure buddy

>islamaphobia
You are disgusting freak

I just want to say as a 2nd gen dutch migrant if you want to continue having the quality of life you enjoy right now you and other Canadians need to close the flood gates, there are a finite number of mouths to feed, and by that i mean your country cannot keep supporting a growing demographic in which half of it is welfare dependent.

I find nothing wrong with Afghanis. They are our allies and want to get rid of terrorism by Pakistan and other Wahhabi countries. What do you think about balochistan?

>Immigrants to a first world country don't immigrate because they want to uphold the virtues and values of the country, they are only there to indulge in it's perks because their previous country didn't have such.

Division. Inevitable eventual genocide. Always the same.

>Whites are backwards tribal monkeys

>Western culture would result in shitholes if it weren't for the fact that the West is stealing from the third world
>Delusional thirdies ACTUALLY believe this
No, the western world would have been perfectly successful even if it hadn't touched any other countries, because of things conducive to good economies and societies like free markets, separation of church and state, and free expression of ideas.

>Western culture is failing
If there's failure at this point in time, it's because of marxist influences and other shit like that.
If western countries are failing so hard, then why does everyone want to move here? Why would you board a sinking ship?

please address my point

>you're a coward

Not one thing Irish user has said has been said with malice. Not one. He has simply stated historical fact after historical fact. You have ignored every one of his salient points and facts.

You are complaining that you weren't good enough at hockey and you were excluded or some shit. While working in a solid field.

If that really is true, just what do you think is going to happen once your solid field, and all solid economic fields, go to shit with the next Great Depression? Do you think Irish user is more likely predicting things correctly, or Justin Trudeau?

Again, none of this is said in anger. It's simply human nature.

>You guys realize OP is either trolling or retarded, right?
>Notice how he continually ignores legitimate points made? Hes not interested in a discussion, only in spewing pro multicultural propaganda.

Yes but I like to share my viewpoint. I see it as fighting to try and reduce future genocides of minorities by discouraging their creation.

>Coming from not just a sand nigger, but a fucking Afghan

Wew lad, that was pretty funny, I'll give you that. Now get the fuck out of my country you ungrateful twit.

you should leave before the 1000 year reich gets into full swing

canadians might spare you but we will conquer them if they reelect fuckface the kike

also you are a jew larping as a nigger to help open borders.

enjoy it was real in my mind being spread on account of your kikery this day

>It will dilute the labor pool and that is good.
No it isn't except for the now smaller middle class and upper classes.
>That didn't happen the 1870s saw growth
Yeah, and a greater disparity of wealth, and not every country is America. We saw mass unemployment.
>No they live great lives here
No. There descendants do, they lived in shit.
>Lower labour costs are good for the workers tho because cheaper goods.
And it doesn't, especially now almost all goods are imported from overseas. Invalidating the need for low labor costs internally.

>Their.

>That's pretty racist suggesting we are just inferior and the reason for Afghanistan being a shithole.
The west needs to stop caring about being racist.
Being racist can be helpful. I cant name a single islam country which I would want to live. Its inferior savage culture. Saying its equal to japanese culture is an insult.

>let's just give away access to the country
Okay let's see if your AnCap reasoning can understand this point.

IF YOU GIVE SOMETHING AWAY FOR FREE YOU ARE GOING TO LOWER IT'S VALUE!

Can you understand why this is not a good thing for a country to do?

I don't know. Sweden seems nice.

Fuck you. I was okay with you lot coming in as genuine refugees. I bought the whole first generation needs suppprt but they will work harder than us and their kids will thrive with new opportunities.

That worked for the Greeks and the Italians and most Europeans who came here. They were us. They weren't afraid of work and appreciated the opportunity. But the shitskins? They are fucken cancer. The parents are all driving drunk and scamming benefits and will remain out of work until they die. But the kids, the ones we pinned our hopes on, they are worse. They don't go to school. They're teenagers now and they are almost all drug fucked and illiterate. Instead they do home invasions and carjackings and riot in the streets. They are in and out of juvenile detention - Career criminals by the time they are 14. And they'll be breeding a new generation of parasites shortly.

Worst thing we ever did was offer a better life to people from Africa. If only we just waited and offered Europeans somewhere to escape to. We'd be fine now and you lot could've destroyed your own continent and Europe as well.

You can string a sentence together so you're the exception to the rule - if you're even a nigger at all, you're probably larping - but don't pretend we believe you were a good investment. You're the worst purchase any of us ever made.

Sure bud

>They are a pitiful and impoverished minority

Literally identical to American blacks. Their race baiting "leaders" have lead them to believe that they are a massive force within the country. Outside of electoral college use, they are essentially non entities in numbers, contributions, etc. I don't say that with enmity- it's a mathematical fact. EBT cards go down, for example, and I suspect that will kick things off.

Initially they will slaughter quite a few whites who hesitate do to years of nonViolence.

That will further embolden an already insulated community that is largely uneducated and unaware of their actual numbers, to say nothing of their lack of discipline, punctuality, organization skills, etc.

The majority culture will regroup, and then it will begin en masse. Fucking depressing beyond all description. And pointless.

I strongly suspect Europe will follow a similar path.

>The Indians were savage stone-age people with sub 80 IQ's living miserable lives in squalor. Indian society was constantly plagued by violent warfare, with brutal practices such as human sacrifice, cannibalism, scalping, mutilations....etc.
>Europeans came and cleaned out the savage deadwood clogging up this resource-rich land, and built a spectacular modern society that drove humanity to space and possibly beyond

Have you read germs guns and steel?

Anyhow the old days of underpopulated land masses that are resource rich are gone.

The demographics are heavily weighed against immigrant minorities in Europe and the US in reality.

The immigrants can work their asses off and be very sucessful like the jews in Europe were and when the time comes and the savage side of human nature shows its hand their descendents will wind up dead.

There are less than 2% of the US population muslim and they are already practicality loathed.

They face a very very bleak future.

Same in the EU. Average is about 6-8%.

Bodies in mass graves. Again.

It's not a racial thing, watch what happens tow whites in south africa. Same deal.

Humans don't like different humans. That is why nations through centuries of war and hate emerge that are homogeneous.

The current wave of immigration is just laying the grounds for future genocide.

>He ended the depression with the new deal
The depression was ended with the creation of the command economy during WW2 and was sustained after due to international demand of US goods following the destruction of local economies in Europe.

1. Yes you are freaks.

2. Fuck off. Muh GDP is not an argument.

3. I like our own culture and don't like yours. Fuck off.

This is entirely true.

Leave troll

>Not relevant ot my point. A lot people are willing to give up a theorized rise of GDP to maintain a relative homogeneity of their countries. just like they're willing to pay more for a house in a good neighborhood.

I think it is more basic and primal than any rational consideration. Look at the balkans and rwanda. It is something very hardwired.

Immigrant minority communities are just genocide waiting to happen.

Higher population makes everyone richer since more farmers

confirmed for shill. Plz explain to us how Islam is a benefit to Canada and the rest of the west. If you cannot do that, then you need to stop posting and go back.

I think you are right OP. Good thread

Everyone wants to move here because it is so rich

>Higher population makes everyone richer since more farmers
Even though immigrants have a strong bias towards metropolitan centers?

In what universe in he trolling? What has he said that isn't true?

It really seems like he's countered your thin assertions with historical examples that run completely counter and you're not happy about that.

Also, you keep calling whites savages and bland and blah blah. Which is fine. Fire away.
I personally don't live in the Middle East anymore because I found them to be savages and didn't want me or my family surrounded by savages. Economy was great, I had a great job. That wasn't enough for me to be comfortable around savages.

So what's your reasoning for being comfortable staying within a "savage" nation?

I strongly suspect you're full of shit and you know damn well native Canadians are far, far less "savage" than your home country.

This must be hard for you-- finding people who can refute your beliefs, rather than believing every lie coming from your mouth. No wonder Muslims hate non-Muslims.

Also, Muhammad was a con-artist and pedophile.

Addendum to that.

As Irish user has made clear, Canadians might one day not be so "civilized" if immigrants with your lack of gratitude or patriotism keep coming in.

> (You)
>You are a coward

Meh. I'm alive and in a nation where I am part of the overwhelming racial and religious majority.

That being said you have not answered a single point I raised regarding culturally distinct minorities always ending up genocided by the majority everywhere throughout history.

Perhaps because it is the truth.

By the way lottle secret. Everyones a coward but some people can accept that and do their duty while others run away and snivel.

Keep sniveling and biting the hand that fed you. You are really doing no favors to the casual readers conception of Afghanis.

Then again after having seen just how miserable afghan culture is (bring on the dancing boys, corruption, faggotry, sloth opium and inbreeding) I don't need any lessons.

By the way do you have the sauce on what the music in this video is?

I'm not actually a racist at all by the way. I don;t think you have read by posts.

Do you know anything about what happened in the balkans in the 90s, or in Uganda or Rwanda or Nigeria or Chad, or Zimbabwe or the sudentland or the eastern Front, or in fact any history at all of what happens to minorities in majority countries. You can have peace for a generation. Then BANG. Holes full of bodies.

You should go home and try and make your country a good place to live by your personal example. Even if you are a coward.

Then price of food will rise making more whites want to be farmers

Take away the prosperity, the order, the peace and everyone will revert back to tribalism and siding with people of their own race. How do you refute this? You do realize that wars have been fought throughout history for this very reason- to secure supplies and land. What do you do when there isn't enough to go around? What happens when ideological differences begin to clash? Your hippy fantasy is just that- a fantasy. It will not work.

>muh economic benefits
Yes, yes, ok, but reread everything I said and tell me what happens in the event that push comes to shove between races and religions.

I'm all for the idea of immigration but if people refuse to integrate there WILL be conflict, it's the pattern of history and the nature of man.

first of all one of the reasons americans saleries has stagnated is becuse of imegration, and it has been so many years now. Cheaper productes won't give back the lose in lost salery. Deflation stops investment and can start a resesion.

Forginers that are non european delute the ethnicity of the host nation. Making one global etnicty and decoupling the bands to your previouse ancestors living for 10s of generations in the country. The culture and way of living will be lost and the whole world will just be a common boring culture. IQ will drop in the developed world and reasarch will slow, we will basically become dumber and inferior to what we was.

Thirdly if any social problem starts you will have the bigest clash on earth. You will have ethnic groups figheting each other evrywhere. You will also creat a sort of mideal east where ethnic and religioues tension always exist with pontenial conflict. A society like that only needs a spark and it's game over.

I don't have anything against you, friend. But if the borders were opened tomorrow, millions of people from the 3rd world would enter the West seeking the opportunities our society provides. What I wonder is, how will our cultures survive? That is the problem. Whatever you may think, the West does have a culture. It may be difficult to see this culture since our core principles are now global but these things originated from whites. Is it so wrong that Japan wants to remain homogenous to keep it's culture? Is it wrong that Israel wants to have a Jewish identity? Is it wrong Saudi Arabia wants to be Muslim? Why can't whites be allowed to live in a homogenous society where our culture can thrive? It is difficult for you to see our culture because you are an outsider. But I have a culture just as much as you have your Islamic one. We deserve to exist

The majority homogeneous group nearly always controls the money, the land, the power. The minority group inevitably is heavily criminalized.

Then bang. Genocide.

Humans are viscous bastards sadly.

Irish culture is shit

I think the main issue OP is having is that he came in assuming pol is one person who simply and vaguely despises immigration for no other reason than "islamophobia".

I don't think he expected actual, logical, non feeling based arguments. I also don't think he realized the idea of immigration is not the problem with many of us: the reality is.

Yes they are. And so are blacks, asians, arabs, Latinos and fucking eskimos. Humans don;t like other humans around that are different.

This inevitably leads to minorities getting genocided. Awful but irrefutably true.

Therefore willfully creating minorities particularly readily identifiable alien cultural imports is basically a death sentence for their decedents.

If you thing white people are muh evil you should look at the record for precolonial genocide in non white pre-columian south america, the native americans in north america, the han expansion in china and literally thousands of other examples.

Go home. You are the problem not the solution.

And then there is also islamophobia, with the reminder that a phobia is an irrational fear, while there is nothing irrational about fearing islam. Its convert or die/suffer.

No its minorities that control the money look at south africa

I would add as well, since immigrants don't quite seem to understand these points too well, that one good example of this in a country is Lebanon.

Used to be 80% Christian, then Arabs started flooding it after 1948, and the country dropped to 40% Christian, both due to birthrates and all the Christians leaving (there are more Lebanese Christians outside of Lebanon than inside Lebanon).

As a result, you had the Lebanese Civil War.

Also, when you said that the current Muslim population in Europe is 8%, you failed to take into account the fact that the majority of the immigrant population is skewed towards the younger age brackets, whereas the majority of the natives are much older.

If you want to see the real demographic figures of a nation, look at its children. And right now something like 25% of French children for example, are non-white.

I'm not as optimistic as you, I think that at least one or two European countries (probably France and Germany) will fall to this demographic bomb, but as soon as this happens every other Euro country will likely wisen up immediately.

Pashtuns despise Hindus. Literally see them as not human.

You're dreaming.

You're allegedly a highly educated, urbane sophisticate, and you've now devolved into name calling.

Off the top of my head, I can name multiple VITAL contributions made to literature alone by the Irish: Ulysses, Finnegans Wake, Portrait of Dorian Gray, Book of Kells, fucking hell Roddy Doyle had great series, a recent post apocalyptic novel whose name escapes me...

To say nothing of the accomplishments of the Irish diaspora in Britain, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere.

I sadly cannot say the same about Afghan culture, yet I still chose not to call you names.

That's a very valid point.

>However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods
stopped reading there. In what fucking year do corporations actually LOWER the price of their goods? Because they sure as hell don't do it in 2016. Fuck off shitskin.

I never dared to dream the current year argument could be valid.

Straya proved me wrong, to my great delight.
(I realize it wasn't a real >current year meme argument but close enough for me)

In no universe has the cost of things gone down in America and we've been flooded. His dystopian future is already happening and he doesn't see it.

I think it is time I put this into book form although I will probably get lynched for it by leftists who will squirm to avoid reality.

Its sad we have all got such savagery in us. But we do. Do you know that during the first ethnic cleansing of ccoats by serbs they would take old women and cut them open and leave them on display as totem warning for croats not to return. Rwanda same, .European jews same, same same same.

Horrific slaughter every time. It is demonstrably innate and all the wishful thinking in the world won;t stop it. It is as powerful as the sex drive when it triggers.

It's almost like there was something different about banking then. Something that isn't the same as our banking system now...

Can't quite put my finger on it...

I've been in minor skirmishes where the pack mentality kicks in. It's like you leave yourself. And in my experiences no one came even close to death. But it gave me glimpses into how quickly humans devolve instinctually.

And there is very much an intoxicating effect to it as well, much like sex drive.

No, the jobs will instead start to be outsourced internationally to cheaper labor pools.

Cost of things always goes down

>Higher population makes everyone richer since more farmers

No. It means smaller farms which are less economically efficient. See the Irish famine which was caused by mandatory subdivision of landholdings to comply with a set of laws referred to as the penal laws. Go read up on it..

Answer me. Why aren't we allowed to live like every other culture does on the planet? Why is it wrong for us to have a place where our white identity can be preserved? What's so wrong with wanting that? I wouldn't want Afghanistan to lose it's culture.

Is that why iPhones are only $50 now, new? Or why housing costs in Vancouver are so affordable? All while we enjoy better purchasing power than ever before?

Sure buddy

Yeeeahh suuure

Fuck off back to Afghanistan. Also sage.

Get smug all you want. The banking system was entirely different. You're comparing apples and time machines. You came in here acting super reasonable and pretending to be Canadian, and when we didn't buy your open borders talking points, you raged and revealed that you are precisely what many do not want.
You despise whites, have zero loyalty to the country that provides you safe harbor and an excellent career, and you demand the west change for YOU.

You made the claim, now back it up with empirical evidence that a low cost labor force benefits the nation's standard of living.

Are you still trying to refute anyone or have you given up?

LOL

You think whites run south Africa.

That's funny.

Have a look at Zimbabwe.

BY the way. Maybe you think Irish culture IS shit and that's fine. However I suspect you have not read a single book on Irish history, whereas I have read many on afghan history and seen your men getting high on opium and raping the younger men with them. I'll take my culture thanks.

But it is my culture and I'm part of a majority that is homogeneous racially, in religion, in culture. I am my descendents have nothing to worry about. On the other had you as a tiny minority are exactly the kind of group that invariably ends up being genocided.

Still no response or explanation. I'm assuming you aren't getting promoted because you're struggling with basic interactions. Also, your employer likely senses your thinly disguised rage and hostility.

Who knows what he's doing. He's picking a choosing arguments he thinks he can win but is still getting BTFO

>Also, when you said that the current Muslim population in Europe is 8%, you failed to take into account the fact that the majority of the immigrant population is skewed towards the younger age brackets, whereas the majority of the natives are much older.

Well you see that is all fine but here in Ireland we have a very healthy demographic thanks for asking.

You also miss something entirely. Land ownership and control of the officer class along with a majority population that controls and owns economic activity. Why do you think immigrants who live in inner city urban areas with no military, agricultural, political or economic assets of note can do much except die when the economic circumstance brings sharp competition?

Lebanon IS a good example (again) of a non homogeneous state inevitably resulting in genocide.

And now you know the military history of the Afghani people.

>You despise whites
That's probably why he advocates for open borders since it's bad for whites and good for his brown buddies.

Yeah it's pretty bad at this point. Fucking hell, I think any one of us here could argue for open borders better.

I'll start: cheaper labor if I want to open a factory. Uneducated/undereducated labor to exploit in said factory. Gullible new consumers for my dodgy financial instruments (sub prime mortgages for example). Masses of new voters to get my son elected to office, where I can receive more favorable regulations for my exploitative factories. Easier ways to hide all the exploitation money I've "earned" via global banking. "Lower" cost of my goods via more dodgy schemes like "leasing" phones instead of buying them.

Honestly, I don't like to assume that about people but I think you're dead on in this case. His advocacy feels more like revenge for some imagined slights and less like positive belief.

you are fucking nuts. educate, oh wait you can't because islam.

>I'm not as optimistic as you, I think that at least one or two European countries (probably France and Germany) will fall to this demographic bomb, but as soon as this happens every other Euro country will likely wisen up immediately.

This is a fantasy.

I'm afraid that having too many children just intensifies the poverty and opportunity for those children. This is why most muslim second generation french youths are degenerate petty criminals that have extremely limited prospects.

If anything seeking to have too many children when you are already at the bottom of the economic ladder just ensures you are staying in the ghetto.

The situation is exaggerated by Russian propagandists seeking to foster a far right movement (and far left movements like open boarders) in order to subvert NATO states and the EU but the reality is even in France the population will be a majority for a long long time and indeed it is at the juncture when there is any threat to the ruling oligarchy of the majority that genocide will occur.

They are going to die. It is a tragic situation brought about by idiots, I think deliberately.

If there is one thing open boarders do not care about, it is the lives of the immigrants and their descendants. Ironically the same loud mouthed political attention whores will be the very ones shouting to start digging the mass graves.

Always the same. Everywhere.

I photographed mass graves in Bosnia and saw lots of dead bodies in various places in Africa working as a tech for UN missions..