Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-advertising/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody says this though. The reason the kikes have infiltrated our society is because they are smart, but we should deal with them since we know.

No. From my experience it's not true at all. People on the right actually respect nature. Ashkenazi J. have high IQ, thats why they dominate all the normies.

The problem with the Jews isn't their IQ. It's their morality and racial character.

We're aware the jews are smarter, what we complain about is the billion or so whites that refuse to see the jews as anything but oppressed.

Israel has an average IQ of 95 senpai
The high-IQ Jews are like 80% European lineage or more

No. I admit that Jews are on average more intelligent than whites.

Why do you keep taking images from the other jew threads and creating new ones for each individual image?

Sage

Most race realists will rank east asians and ashekenazi jews above white europeans in IQ so no. It you were talking about some lowly stormfags it would be true.

its more like half of jews are inbred low IQ autists, the other half are not even ethnically jews but Khazars from the Caucuses

Look up the average IQ of Israel.

Exactly what my posted pic has you people saying

I guess the pic is accurate then.

Full of Mizrachim and Arabs. Not an argument.

Israel has a lot of Arabs (~30%), Ethiopians (~8%), and Slavs (~40%) from what I understand.

If you removed hispanic and blacks from the US population, its national IQ would also be raised.

you have ironically low IQ if thats what you genuinely comprehend your pic as having us people saying

I didn't say they weren't smart, they are smart.

The problem is that they destroy our culture. Jews are almost always Marxists. It's in their nature.

The irony is that the source of jews having a higher iq is Lynn, he even wrote a whole book speculating how this happened, the very same Lynn stormweenies cite when they bring up studies niggers have an iq of 70 in Africa.

The slavs are not actual slavs, it's jews from slavic countries, mostly the so called russian jews.

>"It's in their nature"
Correlation =/= causation

It's like you enjoy committing the most basic of fallacies. But let me guess: logic is a Jewish construct, amirite?

There are plenty of reasons for the large number of Jews associated in the communist movements of 20th century Europe. The funny thing is that the reasons for Jews being drawn to communism are similar to why so many Germans were drawn to the NSDAP. Jews, in Europe, and especially Eastern Europe where communism would actually proliferate into government, were largely poor and beaten down, had their villages sacked during pogroms, and so on. So when someone came and told them that they were going to overthrow the system and asked them to join, they did. In Weimar Germany you had masses of unemployed, beaten down Germans in an economic slump. Some guy says that he's going to overthrow the system and all you have to do is join him, and what do you know? Like some Jews in Russia, some Germans decided that they'd had enough. Drastic measures and radical change are often the product of a system in which the newly-created radicals were formerly being legitimately oppressed.

>Correlation =/= causation
i think at this point we know its their genes.

they've been doing this for thousands of years.

Except Jews prior to the 20th century were highly mercantile and inherently anti-communist.

>"i think at this point we know its their genes."

What a preposterous statement with no evidence to support it. I'd wager that it's not even an argument!

No. Ashkenazi Jews average IQ of 115. East Asians are 105 and Whites are ~102.

Ashkenazi's IQ seems to be higher, on average, but that's not the reason they dominate.
Even if they have a higher percentage of smart and gifted people, they're still such a small minority that their geniuses have to compete with 1000 times more gentile geniuses. Their little IQ advantage is a drop in the ocean.

They dominate because:
1) Nepotism.
2) That's all they care about.

Daily reminder that leftists think this is a complete coincidence

Ashkenazi Jews aren't nearly as smart as they used to be. This has been established. They have been steadily getting dumber over the past fifty years because they marry other ethnicities at one of the highest rates, and Orthodox Ashkenazis, who have close to normal IQs, have tons of kids. They are still smarter than average, and are still one of the smartest ethnic groups in America, but they sure as hell aren't a full standard deviation up from the rest of whites.

I'm talking about modern Jews and modern marxism.

Every time I see something morally outrageous in the media or society, there are Jews behind it.

Every time I see a really shitty piece of leftist political propaganda their are Jews behind it.

Their are 9 jews in the senate. 8 of them are democrats and 1 is bernie sanders.

It was a weird thing for me to grasp, but the Jews are genetically predispositioned towards far left politics.

Like said, it's in their blood.

You're a bafoon.

When did anybody here deny that jews were too smart for their own good?

Not only nepotism, their Talmudic morals don't compete with morals of Christian Goyim. They used to be the primary usurers in Europe cause it was forbidden to Catholics.

>Is this accurate?
ive never heard a white nat saying that not even once so i guess its not

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

LITERALLY why are you people still responding to this shit?

This is actually an important point. Ashkenazi are basically self-genociding by intermarrying at really high rates.

Bad part of it is we get less super geniuses with IQs several standard deviations above the norm

Good part is that by definition, the IQ of the rest of the population has to be getting higher by getting some Ashkenazi Jew genes.

Anyway, the thing that a lot of people miss is that the next 100 years are going to be based as fuck as China gets more developed. Hundreds of thousands of insanely smart people that would have lived their entire life as farmers are now getting access to capital. There's going to be some based technology to come in the future

It's absolutely true that Jews are smart as fuck. Just look at the nobel prizes in physics for example. The problem is that they are inherently subversive.

>OP tries to point out a contradiction in race realism
>Turns out 95% of race realists agree Jews are more intelligent on average, its just they're also shitty people
>OP BTFO

Even if they are smarter, it doesn't give them the right to come into our countries and ruin them.

If, for instance, aliens were to descend from the sky and prove to us they are smarter. We don't just start commiting suicide.

We hopefully learn from them and move on. We continue to move forward.

We don't deny IQ.
this is such an obvious slide thread

I've recently learned that jewish SD plays a key role in their IQ advantage. It adds up to like two orders of magnitude more 140IQs among the jews compared to whites. As we know there used to be 6 gorillion of them in Europe, and I'm not about to believe there's a 1000 times more whites (meaning 6 billion)

It's about as genetic as your favorite brand of automobile.

It's highly situational and based off of what one experiences in life, what they're taught, and so on. If you took a Jewish baby born to two Ashkenazis, placed them in a white, Christian home, the child would most likely not become a communist. Thinking that so many Jews are communists due to their 'genetics', is preposterous.

In addition, most Jews aren't avowed communist, anyway. It appears most American Jews lean left, but there are multiple other factors that need to be addressed when looking at this. First, and most obvious, is that once again, correlation does not mean causation. The majority of Jews in America might not lean left merely because they are Jewish, but because of other reasons, such as similar experiences to one another that are, in turn, similar experiences to other, non-Jewish individuals that end up leaning left. Second is that many of the American Jews and the Jews involved in the media that some just love to label as "Jew controlled" are reform Jews, many of which lean left. Again, this doesn't mean that they lean left because of their Judaism. It could be what their parents taught them, what they learned growing up, and so on. After all, we don't say that the man that beats his wife after seeing his father beat his wife is a wife beater because of genetics.

>reform Jews

The Jews are massive hypocrites. They want reform and liberalism for other societies, but they want to live by traditional values because they know it's better for them.

Similarly, a lot of them want ethnonationalism, no race-mixing, and Zionism for Israel, but they want open borders, anti-nationalism and promote race-mixing in foreigns countries.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
>“The Jewish people believe in [different] denominations like reform or liberal or even nonreligious. But usually their lives follow traditional ideas.”

>Thinking that so many Jews are communists due to their 'genetics', is preposterous.
Do you deny behavioral differences between ethniticites? Pic related.

Even Otto Weininger, a Jewish prodigy talked about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
>It would not be difficult to make a case for the view that the Jew is more saturated with femininity than the Aryan, to such an extent that the most manly Jew is more feminine than the least manly Aryan.[17]

>some just love to label as "Jew controlled"
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
>Of the twelve(12) senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, nine(9) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations by a factor of 37.5 times(3,750 percent).

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-advertising/
>Of the forty-six(46) senior executives of the major advertising corporations and trade associations, thirty-one(31) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 67%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major advertising corporations and trade associations by a factor of 33.5 times(3,350 percent).

No. We acknowledge Jews as being smart. That's why we consider them the arch-enemy of white people.