REDPILLED BOOKS?

Saw a thread on this awhile back, but I'm wondering If I can get some good recommendations on books (Self improvement, History, philsophy) that are fairly redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Plague-Both-Your-Houses/dp/0883310848
amazon.ca/Plague-Both-Your-Houses/dp/0751516953
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and to get into specifics anything on the rise of Russia and something on the politics of Rome?

"Black Terror, White Soldiers: Islam, Fascism, and the New Age" by David Livingstone

This book is purest redpill and should be Cred Forums required reading.

"Influence" Robert Cialidini

The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

"1984 (Nineteen Eighty Four)"
Novel by George Orwell

>went bankrupt several times
>started his business on $1 million of daddy's money
>married and had a kid with a mail-order bride
>redpilled

My teacher tricked me into renting a literal commie book.

Into the trash it goes where it belongs. I'll pay the damages.

von krieg
a plague on both your houses
might is right

Don't forget the icing on the cake
>didn't actually write the fucking book

I'll just leave this here.

I mean amazon.com/Plague-Both-Your-Houses/dp/0883310848 not amazon.ca/Plague-Both-Your-Houses/dp/0751516953

Develop systems for successes, give no fucks and do whatever you want.

Fuck off shillfag

Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin is everyone's first text on Islam. This book is unsurpassed. The Pentagon lecture it started as was dubbed "the red pill lecture" by its audiences. This was before Cred Forums.
Fools, Frauds and Firebrands by Roger Scruton is a complete introduction to every major leftist thinker, praising them where possible and offering right-wing alternatives.
White Girl Bleed A Lot, Face To Face With Race, Facing Reality in American Education and Into The Cannibal's Pot form a redpill on blacks.

Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich

all Julius Evola

Maximum Achievement

Meditations

Think and Grow Rich

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Models by Mark Manson

There's a ton of good new Russia history books and I remember none off the top of my head. Check out the magazine Russian Life, which advertises this sort of thing, good stuff you will not stumble across. They advertised a book called Davai a few years ago, the history of vodka in Russia. Very good new history book on Jews in Eastern Europe, redpilled even though it is a mainstream book, Yankel's Tavern. I guess also check out the unabridged life of Peter by Massie if you hadn't seen it, not as new.

talk to me about gorilla mindset.

is it a good read? Main takeaways, and if it actually helped you become Chad.

fuck off kike

If you read only one occult thing read Manly Hall's Secret Teachings Of All Ages. It's the Freemasonic history of the world and propounds a consistent yet universal symbol system, which Kubrick used in 2001. So actually useful outside of magick, you will be able to interpret symbols you see every day.
And for one more read Helrunar by Jan Fries.

ain't nobody got time to read all that shit

make recommendations, don't post libraries.

Turner diaries is a fun read. Basically the white uprising.

Speak for yourself pleb

Reminder that Winston is a cuck and talks about how much he likes it that the girl who he loves is a whore who slept with hundreds of men

A modest proposal
written in 1729
By Johnathan Swift

"...Swift suggests that the impoverished Irish might ease their economic troubles by selling their children as food for rich gentlemen and ladies..."

Seek out and read anything by Ed Tufte, it will change your life. Tufte brings discipline and reason to the presentation of data in charts and graphs. His illustrations alone are amazing.

This one is amazingly prescient, he has moronic commuters all babbling into smartphones and Muzak drowning out thought.

considering Irish slavery, that's that is fairly tame.

it didn't end until 1838

No, but it helped me become a gorilla.

My main takeaway from it is that the best way to leverage your online "brand" is to pretend you care about the plight of manchildren. For example, you may not give a fuck about video games, but if you pretend that "ethics in game journalism" (yes, this is something these virginal dweebs actually care about) is an important issue to you, you will inevitably gain droves of sycophantic followers.

the book gives you tools that you can apply very easily to alter your mindset, mood, outlook, your focus, your posture, your goals etc

very worth/10

mindset is the most important step in becoming a chad

maybe most importantly positive self-talk.

you really gotta change your mindset if you want to into any productive mode. either business or chad-hood with women

this one is really fantastic
I think it's very much like a short version of the prince and written in English instead of translated to

it's sarcasm meant to highlight how the elite are still living lavishly while the poor starve

>hundreds of succesful buisinesses
>"but muh 4 bankruptcies!"
fuck off shill

I just finished this one and now I'm a nazi

this book is twenty years old and gets more and more accurate by the day

>Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong when?

"Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell is a must read.

inb4 nigger. He is red pulled as fuck.

Dion Fortune is a bit out of place on that list. Lots of delusional statements, and completely messed up information on her book. Almost Blavatsky level of bullshit.

this one is also very good

>Self improvement, History, Philosophy

The most red pilled book there is.

Blacklisted by History
- M. Stanton Evans

thanks scott

Has anyone read the Book of the New Sun? I heard it's pretty redpilled

Infinite Jest

As long as humans have a capacity for envy, this book will remain relevant.

Zen and sequel Lila

Back to /lit/

Self help is the shittiest genre of literature, dude... Just read some redpilled nonfiction,and be a less shitty person.

this one is about the importance of individuality and freedom, not really objectivism. it's not long either. in fact some call it a novella. plus it inspired a bitchin album.

Well, I don't think that a little advise from successful people couldn't hurt

Absolutely this. It isn't even antisemitic, just truthful.

Fuck yeah Snow Crash is amazing, Diamond Age too.

Read this, it's an incredible book, with a subtle redpill in how it explains why the West has achieved so much more than any other culture.

Thankyou based jew Deutsch

Haha, okay Scott.

Duh, why do you think he cucks out for Big Brother at the end?

Here you go OP, everything you could ever want to know...for FREE.

Forgot link

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

had to read this in middle school and high school, really made me think

He never went bankrupt. He's declared bankruptcy on four of the hundreds of deals he's made. Keep being jealous, though

Seconding Might is Right

>jewish libertardian
>redpilled
L O L I literally just peed my pants
just a little though, it's not like I ruined my chair or anything XDD

You realize that modern religion and monotheism are just a continuation of the weird things our ancestors did before

Snow Crash sent me on a good tear into other books.

Particular, pic related

Any thoughts on Ayn Rand?

completely plagarized

The most important book on monetary policy that no one ever reads.

Waste of time unless you enjoy it or do that Fountainhead essay contest.

How is it? What are his perspectives?

For the lefty/pol/, Lash rehabilitate populism, family, neighborhood, etc.. using freudo marxism and historical materialism. It was my first redpill, back in 98-99, he devastate the early SJW, uni prof and feminists. I sometime remember reading this book when i browse Cred Forums.

almost finished the audiobook of this, i never thought i'd prefer audiobook format compared to the the physical thing, I have get things done and work at the same time as I listen.

Any other Audiobooks others can recomend fictional wise? I've been through the Hobbit, Lotr, Simarillion, Starship troopers, Dune, Hyperion, Genewolf and Cosmic war by Joseph P Farell.

What the hell are you talking about?

The Art of Being Bankrupt and Propped Up by Your Creditors so as to Maintain the Façade.