Should gay sex be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11346267
sketchtoy.com/67506377
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu#Creation_of_the_Legion
cdc.gov/msmhealth/std.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

I literally don't give a shit about gays. They're not reproducing millions of others of their kind and polluting up neighborhoods, so why bother?

No, but gay marriage should be.

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2015.

no but encouraging it to minors and other vulnerable groups like autists should be

How will the """""""""alt right""""""""" survive without gay sex?

Why shouldn't minors have gay sex?

Plenty of minors have heterosexual sex and even get pregnant as result.

punishable by death

no, but sodomy is definitely not a good thing and should not be encouraged

Yes

no, AIDS is punishment enough

faggot

It already is illegal.

The bible isn't a law, idiot.

already is :^)

No but spreading an STD should be punished capitally (if intentional) or with a fine and corporally (if unintentional).

>Dat flag

LMAO, I love Singapore.

AIDS is punishment, we should leave them to die.

No. I don't want to know what people do with each other behind closed doors and you'd have to spy on everyone to enforce such a ban.

No. How would you even enforce it? Cameras up the pooper?

nothing that 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home should be illegal

>ib4 "but muh degeneracy"

cute as fuck

double faggot

No but pushing it in public as something to be admired should be,.

Why should it be illegal?

what's wrong with what two consenting beings do in the bedroom?
society has no right to tell me what me and my dog are allowed to do in private

oops wrong thread

>dogs can consent
Dude.

wtf are you racist or something

No

Also sage

yes

Stop trying to validate yourself just fuck dudes if you want to nobody cares.

promoting gay sex should be illegal
nobody should care what two people do in their own house, though. just dont celebrate your degeneracy in public to get sympathy points because you were oppressed sometimes in the '60s. its 2016 after all.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

How would you enforce such a law?

No because sex with a man isn't always gay.

If you are the one taking the masculine role of fucking the twink you are not gay. It's a form of domination to fuck another man, Greeks and Roman's did it and they weren't homosexuals.

Honestly, how are you going to enforce that?

In my opinon, as long as they don't do any flagrant faggy things like a pride parade, I am fine with it. Just don't build a temple to your degeneracy.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

shouldn't be 'illegal' adults can do anything they want behind closed doors but definatly shouldn't be promoted or romantisized (modern family and grey's anatomy bullshit)

No it should be encouraged
Specifically in my bedroom ;33

why are you talking about you epileptic faggot

build a temple or say....light up the white house like a fag flag you mean...?

yes

we need to keep the oven operators employed after all the jews and muslims are gone

>implying gay sex isn't hot as fucc

>sex with a man isn't always gay

t. a faggot in denial

looks like the japanese flag

telescreens in every house you thoughtcriminal

but is that really gay sex?

>typical engarrrish teacher

tfw I dont yet have a big, strong-but-silent, white, "straight", blue-eyed, vidya-loving, animal-loving, gay-bashing racist nazi boyfriend who is actually sort of into pretty boys, during a decade when 2 men will be able to have biological babies with stem cells and women will no longer be necessary.

Aw man, I always wished I could meet a a cute guy in person that also browsed Cred Forums. That would be the dream....

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

triple faggot

Not even kidding it's a bot/shill.

Word for word copy+pasted in 5 threads i've opened in the past 4 minutes.

be honest

how many gays on Cred Forums ?

I think churches make a town look nice, though

10-15%

I literally thought sodomy was already illegal

strawpoll.me/11346267

>What is adoption for $300 Alex?

Implying you can compartmentalise humanity like this

What goes on in private and what goes on in public are all inextricably linked

only Milo

spread this poll around

genuinely curious considering how many both anti gays and gays you see here

(fyi if youre checking my id previous posts were satire)

No, but open homosexuals shouldn't vote because they're basically women who are basically niggers who want a one party "democracy" of maximum pandering to their special interests.

Not only that, but it becomes an easy way to get rid of someone you don't like. It'll be exploited like witch-hunts, false rape accusations, and accusations of being a communist/terrorist/nazi/ect.

It'll shut down conversation and impede public discourse.

Promoting it to minors should be considered an act of public indecency.

Me.
But I'm one of the self-hating gays that thinks pride parades shouldn't be allowed and transvestites should all kill themselves.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>implying you wouldn't want to be either of these two

Come on Cred Forums it's no so bad, ancient Greeks, etc.

interesting...

Also adoption should only be an option for heterosexual married couples.

How does one acquire a qt Cred Forums boyfried anyway.

destiny will bring 2 parties together

gotta know the secret handshake

>>>/cuteboys/

Teach me the ways user

i-is that a boi pussy?

Do you really give a fuck? It's not like it's worth monitoring literally every house to stop men from fucking each other.

being gay is a mental illness and it should be treated, because, having gay sex (in men) could lead to other physical problems (like fissura ani).
don't forget that the rectum is part of the large intestine, it's not made to recieve, but to pass feces.

user, they want in on that action why else would they give a fuck what 1-3% of the population does? that just makes them more attractive to me...

Nope

But I only want to see it if the boys are super cute. Bears are gross.

Yes or maybe a trapussy.

>that child
you're not gay. you're a pedophile.

Why are you scared you'll be shot while ur having gay sex OP

take it a step further...ban THIS degeneracy

how would this be even remotely enforceable even if a nation was retarded enough to do it?

yes

ban this too

protip: they're jews

hnnnnggg

Gay people don't bother me for the most part as long as they're not affecting other people.

I do however think it's immoral to let gay couples adopt children as I believe there's a much higher chance of sexual abuse and just general mental issues.

Also I don't think they should get a free pass to perform lewd acts in public and other disgusting degeneracy just because they're in a parade.

>that hair
>that nose
>those lips

What exactly is wrong with having sex with another man's intestines?

install cameras into the homes of hot guys so they can "screen" them

Yeah definitely agree on that
I don't care what's written on paper as law
If I was infected they will become a part of a snuff film.. For real

with jews you lose

I met mine on PoF. Been living together 5 years now. Literally look like /polgbt/

We cuddle and listen to the Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation together now.

>tfw too ugly to get a bf with my current standards
>tfw too picky to lower them

Gays aren't the ones fucking up their children most times. It's almost exclusively women doing this "genderqueer" abuse shit.

That's dreamy! I daydream about Mike Enoch flirting with me but I dont know if hes as attractive as his voice is, for all I know he may have brown eyes...

sadly i must admit this

>who want a one party "democracy" of maximum pandering to their special interests.
That's all of politics. White men aren't some magical enlightened beings who want what's best for everyone - they want the government to pander to their interests, as does everyone else.

>Promoting it to minors should be considered an act of public indecency.
Promoting ANYTHING sexual to minors should be considered public indecency, if not outright child abuse.

>being gay is a mental illness and it should be treated
There isn't any current treatment that doesn't cause worse problems. I wouldn't say homosexuality is a "mental illness", so much as just a maladaptive trait. The brainwashing required to "cure" it is likely to cause actual mental illnesses though.

>having gay sex (in men) could lead to other physical problems (like fissura ani).
don't forget that the rectum is part of the large intestine, it's not made to recieve, but to pass feces.
Why would that only apply to men? Is the female anatomy in that area different enough that anal sex doesn't cause those problems?

I don't think you know what "single" means, user.

No. Because the rights of adults to do what they want AND the complete lack of enforceability.

Nice try, Mohammed al Ahmed Muhammad bin Kalali.

That's really sweet! I wish you two the best~

>for all I know he may have brown eyes...
DELET THIS

no child should see anyone express their fetish in public. you kissing your wife/girlfriend counts

There are some anatomical differences, but you are right. These problems apply for anal sex in general. What I meant to say is that gay men who want to have sex with each other don't really have a choice, unlike lesbians... :)

But I wanna u 2 suk my cok pls.

Yep. We don't want that in our society.

if it makes you feel better user.. I had a deep romantic crush, perhaps even early love, on an acne-faced, brown-eyed Spaniard, even though I'm a cute angel. I still hold him in a special place in my heart. but he is built like a tank so that kinda balances it

Well he does say he comes from an Oven middle class family so probably some of the Italian in him. Definitely brown hair.

If I had to use the death panel (and guests) for a self description it'd be a blend of Sven, Spencer and Ghoul.

>tfw you'll never look as fashy as RS's vanity pic

Thanks senpai. Just remember they do exist so don't give up!

they're single to me. as far as i'm concerned their "union" isn't valid

MUH LIFE PARTNER bullshit fuck outta here faggot

its degenerate

I get it Muhammad. Sharia law is the greatest. Allah is the one true god, blah blah blah...

Literally how the fuck would you enforce such a draconian law like that short of busting down people's doors and trying to catch them in the act of fag sex?

N-no, that doesn't make me feel any better

>It's almost exclusively women doing this "genderqueer" abuse shit.

interesting. i see your point

Gay men can still do oral sex.

>as far as i'm concerned their "union" isn't valid
You're not the one who makes the rules. Even if we ignore the whole gay marriage issue, it's still obviously a RELATIONSHIP. And being 'single' means you're not in a relationship, not that you're not married.

And heterosexual sex isn't?

what's bad for children is universally bad. otherwise you're claiming your propaganda is superior to anyone else's.

i dont know what any of the death panel looks like and i am scared to know i only know of RS. Ghoul is autistic and vapid.

if you are big and strong and have broad shoulders, chest and arms it doesnt matter how brown your eyes are to most insatiable faggots : ) im an angel in a cruel cruel world i need standards

You don't have to enforce it

Homosexual intercourse being illegal would make it dangerous for homosexuals to congregate in public places for fear of persecution. Less potential queers meeting up leads to less homosexual acts.

I'm quite jelly, user

>defending faggotry this hard

>if you are big and strong and have broad shoulders, chest and arms
You are literally (as in figuratively) killing me.
>tfw genetic trash
As soon as I buy a new Audi R8 I'm going to take one last drive and end it all.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>opposing faggotry this hard
why are you so hard user

It should definitely be illegal. It is a crime against nature and the health effects are severe enough such that it is in the public interest to ban it.

>Gay relationship lasting longer than 6 months

WHY YOU LYIN
WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN

It's not "gay sex". It's sodomy. And it should be illegal, yes.

never harm yourself. you're special. what challenges your image is something you grow to deal with, or you change it!

>crime against nature
nature doesnt give a shit what anything does, emu bait. keep clutching those pearls with a bible in hand.

>why are you so hard user

because faggotry=maximum degeneracy

Someone make this a Cred Forums banner

degeneracy is an SJW-tier buzzword. insert coin try again

It is.

I'm just approaching the issue from a logical position.

Me but i have to make narnia great again.

thats why all he did was meme you. all outta steam, gotta meme.

yes...from the rear

I like Ghoul's autism. He's good at breaking up Sven and Mike when they just can't stop talking over everyone. He actually has some good insight, but seems to struggle with continuing a line of thought without pausing. The chuckle/laugh he does is like a nervous tick.

McNabb is the one that shitposts a bit too much but he does have good stories.

I think I have a decent grasp of how they look based on voices and how they've described themselves. Lawrence Murray is the only one that I won't even try to guess. Love the guy but the Jew voice is strong with him.

We're like a gay 50's couple. Never had an argument. Ever. It's crazy.

I thought most gays thought that, or at least Cred Forums ones in general. /lgtb/ is legit a more hate filled board than pol, and the only thing they hate more than cishet or transbians is themselves.

>the chuckle
I HATE that shit. I hear the chuckle and prepare myself for a jumble of vapid words and spergy outbursts.

Oh Mike Enoch.. one day I will make him notice me, and he will blush when he sees me. He'll call me over and ask my name. I'll lie. Then he'll engage me about what I think about gay faggots. i'll tell him I wish I had a boyfriend that hated them as much as me. And voila..

We hate the stuff like whites hate white trash. It gives homosexuals a bad rapport much like any other trash from any other group.

tfw you're a gay race traitor that sticks his dick in sjw asian boypussy

i think the decadent no-strings-attached hundred partners a month hedonistic sex, drug abuse, and inability to commit gives them an even worse rapport

Yeah. That is very true. Its a health issue mainly.

i know i have high standards, but sometimes i wonder if expecting someone to actually commit for a lifelong relationship is too high when it comes to gay men. i may just stick with women but when you are attracted to men it's so tempting to forgo women.. especially when in this decade 2 men will be able to make babies together 100% theirs.

>what challenges your image is something you grow to deal with, or you change it!
The problem is that I'm the one that has the problem with myself. If I "grow to deal with it", which I pretty much already have, I'll always have thoughts about how much uglier than other people I am in the back of my head. And I'll always get ready and try to look nice every day knowing that it's all for nothing. And I'll cope with my social anxiety by buying expensive things and randomly cry because my depression catches up with me.
Which is why I'm going to change it.
When I graduate from pharmacy school, I'm going to move back in my with my parents, save up money, and then buy a McMansion that's too big for a single person and a luxury sports car so that I can say I'm successful.
And then I'm going to off myself because I know I'll always be gay and depressed.

I would give quite a bit to get one of you guys in a humid room, get really sweaty, and then tenderly and painfully make advances on you all night. That along with using your armpit as a gas mask and giving you nice Indian burns as I lap up your musk. No touching of balls though.

What are you, a friggin staist?

No, and who cares?

And this is a slide thread to get rid of Hillary shit talking Bernie supporters again.

It's that and the stereotype of femininity being inherent in gays. Weakness in men, next to da joos, is probably the most reviled cause of the West's decline.

Say what you want about the man's beliefs, but Jack Donovan is a good example of an "acceptable" version of a homosexual white nationalist.

You can call me a fagget all you want but i'll make you my bitch if you're looking to start shit. Especially goat-fuckers.

>i'll off myself because i know i'll always be gay and depressed

dont off yourself and dont distill yourself down to what makes you horny and how you feel about life. also depression, AND sexuality shouldnt be mystified. depression treatments will continue to get better, and in the future i am positive scientists will be able to directly affect something even like sexuality if it makes you feel that bad. just dont identify with it user. and i doubt you're so ugly. what's ugly is how you think of yourself.

>you said Indian
>thought of brown eyes and poo in the loo
total turnoff

>femininity in gays
i am feminine, but bi, and gays arent "feminine" they're flamboyant and mockeries of what women are and how women behave. "feminine" as I define it means soft, emotional, submissive and vivacious. not loud, obnoxious, and lisp-voiced. some men will be feminine, some women masculine. it makes the fem/masc dynamic possible in same-sex relationships.

... why was my post deleted? im screenshotting. 91188888 were the digits. I told an user not to kill himself... wtf?

I have heard that after their twenties many men just stop being gay. I mean i guess two men could stay together, I've never seen it before. Then again im horribly repressed and I just want to work out and get a tight body so I can actually get with attractive guys.

and I've heard that men after their forties start wanting to marry their male best friends. but sexuality is fluid and is subject to go through transformations as it's basically a state of matter.

seriously KEK please curse whomever deleted that message which you spoke through me to this world

Yes, all sexuality is base and should be moved past. Gay sex doesn't even serve any use and is just a worthless mutation that won't survive.

Lol. Goodnight user. Maybe each of us wil marry a cute guy. But I have to go to the gym tomorrow.

I don't personally mind femininity. In fact that's what I love about my boyfriend (difference is he isn't flamboyant YYYAAAAASSS kind). It works for us as I said in I'm saying as far as how people like the goyim at TRS, NPI and RedIce see gays. Greg Johnson and Spencer(paraphrasing this) have spoken about how gays could be part of the movement so long as they realize this is a pro-white movement, not a pro-gay one. This got them shit though from spergs like matt heimbach and natt danelaw, who would rather LARP than be taken seriously.

That would be it even hotter T.B.H.W.Y.F

>that won't survive

Come on dude, wtf...

No. I dont like most gays i have met but this is something the government should have no power over at all. Plus it would be pointless and impossible to enforce.

A strong 6/10 gay

Wrong. Gay and voting Trump.

>tfw my 6'2 boyfriend with a 7"inch dick came in my boipucci after another hour of rutting like animals.

Guy I used to fuck

>it's what I love most about him
Interesting. Never really hear that. But I wish more people understood that a man with "ideal" feminine traits (nurturing, reserved, considerate, warm) isn't pathological. It's the ones that act bitchy, catty, bratty, whiny, cucky, etc that give that section of men such a bad name.

Has Richard Spencer actually said that? I dont give a shit about gay politics since I dont identify that specific way so that works for me. I'd look pretty at one of their "optics matter" events, in place of some fat, ugly, neckbeard hillbilly in a tacky looking SS uniform.

koreanon, those are mudslimes
degeneracy is in their nature and they would have fucked the kid regardless of whether they were faggots or not.

>logical position.

muh feelings =!= logical

>degeneracy is an SJW-tier buzzword. insert coin try again

>argues based on feelings and wanting equality for all gays

seems like the sjw here is you, faggot.

There's like only one more hole

Yes, and gays should go back to Africa. Gay marriage will cause an earthquake in California.

Checkem

It might as well be with the luck I'm having.

>argues based on feelings of wanting equality for gays
where did I argue that? when I said children shouldnt be exposed to anyone's fetish in public? all you're doing is spouting "degeneracy" which is SJW-tier. you know, actually feels tier.

kek gave me 91188888 bitch. he's with me tonight.

a serb who is a male and is attracted to males?something is attractive about that..

Sodomy is illegal in some states.

>land of the free

>biscum

A crime without a victim isn't a crime.

I highly doubt it's ever enforced.

>a serb who is a male and is attracted to males?something is attractive about that..

>he has never seen a serb irl

not the most attractive people

Hot. Got more?

I have seen some. They have that masculine east-European strong-silent energy. I could do without the brown eyes but everything else is something

>white homo parents raising a black kid to not be a nigger is a bad thing
wew

Apart from my unquenchable thirst for kebab removal, I'm not much of a Serb. I can't even do a slav squat without falling on my ass.

>NOT MUCH OF A SERB
>I cant do a slav squat without FALLING. ON. MY. ASS.
TRIGGERED. Im really turned off right now.. I had an image of you in my mind's eye and you're dashing it.

Yeah. But I don't like gay pardes or anything like that. Pretty much Cred Forums on many issues except the hate for gays.

Sorry. I blame it all on my father's Croat genes. Faggotry included.

Arent Croats like the same thing? At least tell me you have buzzed black hair

the bibles pretty clear on the subject of buttsecs. its to be between a man and a woman only

>typical christcucks

i wonder why god created gayness

>white

It's pretty hard to adopt I think. Not nearly enough kids do get adopted. plus it's better than single mums

gays should be put in therapy

by that I mean fuck cute traps until they're straight

Not only should gay sex be legal, it should be mandatory at least twice a day.

>Arent Croats like the same thing?
Now I'm the one who is triggered.
>At least tell me you have buzzed black hair
Nope. Light brown. I have a pretty bad case of sixhead, so I need to have longish hair and bangs to cover it up. Sorry.

SIXHEAD?! Dream over... I like small foreheads :(

Probably, but mostly for health reasons. You wouldn't let a doctor do surgery without washing his hands first right? So why should you let a man make your food with seamen in his butt from the night before? That shit could leak onto the chairs and other things and infect people.

There's no way to effectively police it.
So yes.
Homosexuality shouldn't be encouraged.
Legalizing homosexuality is encouragement.
Do all you want behind closed doors, but know that you don't have the approval of society.

As long as they keep that shit behind closed doors, I don't care.

>legalizing is encouragement

Die statist scum

I like believe that God's views have changed with our so only absolute evils like murder, rape, and theft are comsidered sin, not the abundant trivial things the bible mentions

No because it doesn't impair anyone's rights - which is why there is legislation and law in the first place. It doesn't affect you, or anyone else outside of the consenting adults involved. Why do you give a fuck?

It's not like you'd have to take part.

When you say things like consenting adults that's super offensive and bigoted toward pedophiles.

If you think there's an arbitrary age where people can magically start to consent to base bodily functions and the state has a place in dictating said arbitrary limit and throwing dissenters to that rule in prison you probably shouldn't talk about laws only existing when someone impairs others rights, that's a very libertarian esque thing to say but the position I have described isn't very libertarian.

Thank you for reading.

I fully agree with the notion that age of consent is an arbitrary line that we draw. Evidence that it is arbitrary is confirmed by the fact that various different countries draw the line in different places, typically ranging between 15-20.

However, that having been said; there needs to be a line somewhere so that it can be legislated. Without a line draw pedophilia would be permissible under law - which is clearly wrong.

Without drawing the arbitrary line, we'd need a completely different system, such as being able to categorically prove that you're capable of consent if a case were ever taken to court which would perhaps be more reasonable in terms of freedom, but far less feasible, as it could easily be manipulated by the abuser.

People who are attracted to children don't make that choice so I don't care about them. People who act on those impulses and abuse a child can burn though.

Why worry about fags when theres a massive horde of shitskins that are far more dangerous and need to be dealt with first.

No there doesn't. Having no line doesn't mean people are going to go around getting raped anymore than legalizing drugs means everyone will go out and shoot up heroin.

Rape would still be a thing and that is all that needs to be a thing. No age of consent nonsense.

I know you'll respond with things like, "well if a child got led into a van and raped then it will be harder to prosecute", but that is already a problem with rape now regardless of age. Some problems just cannot be fixed, and there is no way to magically know if something happened or not.

Problems and things will always exist, we do not and should not bar sex from any other group just because someone claimed they'd be high risk for possibility of "abuse" either.

One of the biggest thing that causes any sort of trauma in the first place is the ridiculous way society views rape and sex in general, far more harmful things happen to people than a mutually enjoyable act, and it's already been proven that the "harm" in most cases from sex with underage individuals comes not from the act itself but instead from the reaction and brainwashing that goes on by law enforcement, much of society, "therapists" etc.

Don't want to turn this into an argument about age of consent, but I feel it needs to be mentioned considering many gay men in this thread like to bring up the whole "no crime without a victim" thing, which I do indeed agree with.

I think you either meant to say

>I'll take "adoption" for $300 Alex

OR

>What is adoption

But that aside, adoption is not reproduction. It's adoption. Kill you'reself.

Yes, it is disgusting.

Anal sex should be illegal. What are u c chimpanzee? Fucking putting ur mouth and dick in the place where shit comes out from? Nuke America pioneering this sex technique pls.We are already preparing to nuke pakistan. My relative is in Military I better sneak and put on in America.

Do you have an actual argument against it?

>Muh Bible
Factual arguments only
>Muh degeneracy
Literally a feels over reels argument

It's something that happens in nature and is in no way inhumane. There is nothing wrong with it.

You raise some interesting points to be honest, haven't really thought about it like that. You could simply abolish all age of consent laws and simply have consent laws - legislating against rape.

But then do you not believe that raping a child is a more serious offense than raping an adult? And how would you prevent children from being coerced or manipulated into the bedroom?

As long as they keep it inside and private I dont give a shit.

Its those gay pride marches and shit I have a problem with

>Indian
>Concerned with fecal hygiene.

You don't, the same way you can't prevent adults or dumb people from being coerced, intoxicated, or even drugged. You can mitigate the risks and chances with education and further if the individual has common sense, but you can't just magically rid the world of all coercion or possibilities for it.

Families and parental education to me have the biggest role to play. I don't view it as the states job to raise someone kids when their parents are alive and capable.

I guess if I'm going on pure feelings and not thinking about it much logically I do FEEL like raping a kid is worse than an adult but I never really thought about it a lot.

Nope

Don't bother, most of their arguments boild down to:

>muh Aids
Implying you should scold someone for being sick.

>muh promiscuity
Implying you should scold someone for living in a society where noone cares how much you fuck

>muh it brainwashes children
I have never seen an example of this outside of America

DoubleDubs.

But surely an adult is far less likely to be coerced or manipulated than a child. It's silly to assume that a child is no more vulnerable than an adult, because they certainly are. A large reason is because children are programmed to place their trust in an adult because they wouldn't survive on their own. If an adult chose to, they could completely abuse that trust.

I don't think it's as black and white as you want it to be.

No

>inb4 ancient gayreece
Gays were secluded from theatres, considered inferior than women, were not allowed to vote, people who willfully gave their bodies to sodomy, insane, willfully chosing to act like a woman and they even had their own derogatory term kύναιδος (he who does it like a dog)
We've always been homohating

Remove the last frame please

sketchtoy.com/67506377

Go fuck yourself

They may be more likely but I don't think it is fair for that to be a reason for the state to unjustly set arbitrary age limits, abuse always will exist and always has. Still does.

Dumber people, mental deficients etc. there are many groups more likely to be abused as well than an average control, but we do not legally ban them from having sex.

To me the justifications for these vast overreaching and Liberty infringing laws are far too weak.

Take teacher on student sex or something similar, that structure might also create a greater chance of "coercion" but that doesn't mean a teacher should be legally punished for that. He may lose his job but not become a criminal, nor should he.

Also the word coercion is far too overused anyway, I would bet it happens far less than many people who support these baseless laws state it does, but you have to consider that people who support these laws literally believe all sex under an arbitrary age is coercive and abusive, which is absolute nonsense.

So to summarize, even if the risk of "coercion" is slightly raised, that does not in my mind justify laws like the ones that exist currently at all.

And I've already said it once but it is too absurd to go unmentioned again, with some of the things that happen the fact that societies place this much on sex is kind of silly. I mean you can literally get arrested and charged with a sentence more severe than man slaughter for watching a certain type of porn.

There doesn't even exist an environment where any kind of logical discussion can happen when nonsense like that is in place. Not to mention it violates the first amendment in a plain English sense, but that's for a different thread.

That pic is sad.
More than likely those who kept it in the bedroom were allowed to vote and were not considered inferior.

We've always been whore hating, it's just that now homo whores are being the most vocal group of homos out there.

/LGBT/ IF YOU CARED ABOUT US SO MUCH, WHY IS POL NOT THE ARYAN

FUCK, ITS LIKE YOU FAGGOTS DO IT ON PURPOSE

All 3d sex should be illegal

what animal is stinkier than skunk?
korean

hahaha fuck you korean pig

Aryans have become the cuck race though.
Can you name any aryans today that are not degenerate?

mirko cro cop is a faggot

Ok?

You seem awfully anti-gay. What rights of yours did they damage to cause this kind of hatred?

It doesn't seem like there's a simple solution to this problem. And even if we were to find one, it's not like the legislators would even listen.

Perhaps a system where each individual officially self-categorizes themselves as "able to consent"?

I don't think just legalizing all sex between all people provided there is consent is as simply as it sounds. Because evidence of consent is difficult to prove and easy to fabricate.

12 trillion hours in mspaint

a gyro wants to be funny
a gyro does not want to pay debts ?

Yop quality. 10/10. Saved.
How can II repay you for 12 trillion hours of your life?

>Should we limit freedoms

The answer is almost always no, not that I would expect somebody from fucking Colombia to understand this.

I assume you're /lgbt/ user

Why do you like us so much

The thing is there isn't a problem, anymore then there is a problem with other people being "coerced" such a vague and silly thing has no place in law regardless to me.

It's trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist with a solution that's unreasonable and doesn't work.

>Because evidence of consent is difficult to prove and easy to fabricate.

That is the case with consent to anything, the point is this isn't something like a document signing away a house this is sex, it is unreasonable to assume the same standards for something like that.

>Perhaps a system where each individual officially self-categorizes themselves as "able to consent"?

Not really sure what you mean there but I have heard some pretty crazy things, like a test to determine sexual readiness and a consent license.

what about own nukes nigger

No you fucking sandgoogles.
The only illegal thing about them should be mariage and gay pride and shit like that.

I'm gay but I've never been on /lgbt/
I sit on Cred Forums mainly because I'm interested in politics and ethics. I like reading about elections, world news and people's views regarding each matter.

Admittedly, I'm pretty new. I came on about a month before Brexit and have stayed since then.

I would describe myself as conservative with immense disdain for immigrants.

/lgbt/ isnt that bad
honestly trannies are fucking faggots though

i think gay guys are the best out of the fag world

i fucking hate dykes, fuck theyre the absolute worst

Marriage should be allowed, but no tax cuts unless you are raising children.

Gay prides should be allowed as it's part of freedom laws but a dress code should be enforced.

Wish it was just /lgb/ and the mentally ill trannies got their own board.

The dykes who aren't feminists are usually pretty cool. They're kinda rare, though.

Cred Forums in a nutshell

Agreed with the trannies and lesbians. Not the way of life exactly, but how they behave. So loud and entitled. Not unlike faggots (drawing a line between faggots and gays) to be honest, hate them to.

Are all americans this degenerate?

Civil unions then.

Have you gone to a gaypride ? I remember the first time I saw people having sex it was there, two gays suckings eachother behind a bin.

its hard to find non sensitive dykes

As a straight guy i feel like they always try to compete with me
they want to be masculine so bad and theyre dogshit at it
they take the worse aspects of being a guy
they all dress like absolute shit heads too
hand tattoos and bro tanks, fuck i hate them

You guys hate fags because they misrepresent you, that being said they're normally funny and nice

Sex should be illegal unless it is between 1 man and 1 woman who are married with sole purpose of producing children in the missionary position through a hole in a sheet with the lights turned off and only on monday-friday.

Otherwise you're a fucking degenerate faggot who should be killed by stoning, because I'm the moral one.

upgraded

I haven't but I think the situation is better around here.

Public sex is against the law, they should get arrested for that.

Here, let's set the record straight.

ALL sex that isn't man on woman is degenerate, there is no other way you homo lovers can spin it, it's fucking degenerate either way you put it, it spreads disease and it does NOTHING to help humanity, and embracing degeneracy makes you a degenerate.

>t. muslim

Yes.

Does your sexuality mean a lot to you?

Reason I'm asking is that my disdain for homosexuals comes from the fact that the majority of them seem to base their entire identities on their base sexual desires, as opposed to living in a pro-social way and getting their end away in some bloke on the down low.

I think a bit misconception about homophobes is that we hate people for what they get up to in their bedrooms, I don't, I think it's disgusting and weird but I've got my own life to live, ultimately I don't give a fuck. What I'm opposed to is Homosexuals who make sex the main driving force of their personality, who would essentially be discarded as useless were they not a protected sub-group who held monopolies over certain small industries; retail, hairdressing, fashion etc.

What a messy way to masturbate.

Is this the "it's only gay if the balls touch" argument ?

I find most people are funny and nice. But there's no need to be so loud and obnoxious - that goes for anyone, gay or otherwise. Unfortunately it seems to be more highly concentrated in the amongst gays, in addition to the fact that they seem to be the loudest and most obnoxious.

And yes, I hate the fact that the immeasurably vocal minority, the same ones that dress indecently are what people think of when they think "gay man". Nobody likes being misrepresented.

Good grief.

Homosexuality is a perversion of human nature. It is a disease corrupting the traditional family values. Only a degenerate would accept its existence.

All sex spreads disease though.

Two people in a loving relationship does help humanity since they are capable of raising kids together.

Degeneracy is a buzzword stripped of all meaning.

You got a nest going yet m8?

>occurs naturally in humans and animals
>perversion of human nature

ebin

My sexuality is somewhat important to me, considering it decides which half of the human race I find attractive. But by no means do I let it define me. I don't introduce myself as gay, I introduce myself by my name. If they ask I'll tell them, but otherwise there is no need to talk about my sexuality.

Like you said, faggots base their identities on who they find attractive, which just makes them shallow. Like I say here: it drives me up the wall being associated with them. But I've come to discover it isn't a majority, just a very, very loud minority.

Thousands of species practise homosexuality.

One species practises homophobia.

No but we should make raping your mom legal

>perversion of nature
Debatable. Humans do lots of unnatural things.

>disease
Harming noone

>traditional family values
Homos are capable of reproducing and raising children. Better than having a single mother.

Nice try faggot, gay people can't be a couple, it's like that, it has no boundaries, or it's a open relationship most of the times and disease spreads way quicker throw gay people than straight. Gay people can't create a family, not to say it would scar the child to grow up with 2 moms or 2 dads, regardless wich role each person plays. Also raising kids is not making kids, if all people were gay humanity would die out, men and women need to reproduce, it's the way God intended, not what the mainstream media tries to normalize.

Well said spainbro.

>occurs naturally
So does the desire to murder

Yeah mate, beautiful wife and children :^)

no, but keep the romantic shit in the bedroom

Well done fratelu.
I am romanian in Italy i have beuitfuel (white, just like us romanians) family. They are wife Ramona, she cooks beautiful and nutrient rat when come back home after long day of stealing copper, and 4 children Radu, Boghdzor, Constantin and Catalin.

They all little and make them eat little so they enter better in sewer under italian house so can steal better money from dumb italian (they are not white like us ha ha), they also pickpocket tourists and pretend handicap so beg in street, make very good money very proud

>gay people can't be a couple
Yes they can

>disease spreads way quicker
Only if you are promiscuous, monogamy stops that.

>gay people can't create a family
They can be a couple and have a child, I don't see how that's not a family.

>raising kids is not making kids
It is if you have a surrogate mother.
Why do people think adoption is our only option?

>comparing murder to sex

He was the one who used the "muh natural" argument not me, I'm just arguing within his confines.

If two gay dudes have a surrogate do they just mix they're jizz in a turkey baster and best sprog baby wins?

ye

>Should gay sex be illegal?

It is in my state, sodomy is against the law.

>implying the gypsy meme is still valid

>yes they can
great counterargument

>Only if you are promiscuous, monogamy stops that.
it spreads quicker either fucking way

>They can be a couple and have a child, I don't see how that's not a family.

they can't have a child because they're gay.

>It is if you have a surrogate mother.
Why do people think adoption is our only option?

>1 gay man would fuck a woman to have a child that has half of his genes to raise with his husband or boyfriend
>1 gay woman would get fucked by a man to have a child that has half of her genes to raise with her wife or girlfriend

Adoption is way more easy, having a surrogate mother is having a kid but not within the couple, there needs to be a man and a woman to make children, you can't spin it any way around, just learn to accept that you're a degenerate and your kind is gonna die out when people start noticing it's not doing good for the population. Here's how aids spread to straight people

>guy married to a woman
>guy is closet homo
>fucks with his buddy
>gets aids
>has to have sex with wife
>wife gets aids
>wife is also a cheating whore because her husband can't get his dick hard when fucking her anymore

it's all a great cycle of degeneracy.

That pic gave me autism

yes

>degenerate
>creates AIDS
>eating dung and fucking asses is disgusting
>there's a reason it was illegal until about 20 years ago
>any normal person knows it's like asking "should it be legal to fuck dogs and eat feces in public"

Nice one. I was meaning a legionaries nest though, have you read Cornelius Codreanus work? He's the closest thing the 20th century had to a truly divine leader, absolutely shits on Mussolini and Hitler in terms of morality and temperament.

How is he regarded in Romania ?

Found the diaspora.
The guy was an idiot, m8. His work is garbage.

>>there's a reason it was illegal until about 20 years ago

>my country has stupid laws therefore the world does too
Wew.

20 bucks says that politician who made it illegal in your state is blowing a trucker in a bathhouse right now.

That's cool, you sound like a decent gay. I think everybody hates faggots but are they really the minority? I don't think I've met more than 2 or 3 people who just fuck dudes and don't really make a big deal about it. The one guy I know is pretty normal, i.e. normal job, doesn't act like much of a faggot, but he gets up to the most disgusting shit in his spare time.

They are very highly regarded in Romania, everybody thinks they had the best intentions for our country and I think there is something like it now, they had a "Walk of being normal" or something like that, where they praised being not gay and white pretty much, and yes I did read his work, shit was cash.

I think in most cases those are just old laws that no one thought to revoke because they weren't being enforced anyway. So the dude responsible for it is probably long dead.

if you both know how to install gentoo, it's fine

>america

Looks like that dudes ass is pretty sore. I wonder, what could be wrong with it?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu#Creation_of_the_Legion
AYO HOL UP

That would be pretty funny but I was thinking more like one child for each partner.

>great counterargument
Your argument was "no they can't"

>it spreads quicker either fucking way
Do you even know how stds work?
You don't get infected unless you fuck someone who is infected.
Monogamy means you fuck only one person.

>they can't have a child because they're gay.
Surrogate mothers.

>Adoption is way more easy, having a surrogate mother is having a kid but not within the couple, there needs to be a man and a woman to make children,
Yes but there does not need to be a man and woman to raise children.

> your kind is gonna die out
Why would we die out if we can still procreate?

>here's how aids spreads to straight people
I don't care what happens when people indulge in non-monogamous relationships.

>1 post by this ID

Can you explain why or are you just able to throw around insults? To me, he sounds like somebody who based his movement on being a good, non-degenerate christian. I don't really see how you can argue against that.

>worshiping a dead kike on a stick
Yeah, nope, no problem there.

I'm certain that they're the minority, being one I know a decent amount of gay people. No I haven't fucked them, I just happen to be friends with them. I'm currently in a monogamous relationship with another guy I found on Cred Forums.

Out of interest, what do you think that he does in his spare time that is "the most disgusting shit"? Because my sex life is pretty tame. He may simply be a disgusting person. Doesn't mean it's because he's gay.

>Creating a movement parroting a late imperial roman legion despite being in a country whose inhabitants are an unholy admixture of gypsies, slavshits and turkroaches
>LARPing about le ebin romanian empire

Get fucked cygany

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu#Creation_of_the_Legion

Legion is just a descriptive term you dumb wop.

For example:
>'there were legions of Italians living under the false pretense that their government wasn't run by criminals'

>Your argument was "no they can't"

My argument was "gay people can't be a couple, it's like that, it has no boundaries, or it's a open relationship most of the times and disease spreads way quicker throw gay people than straight"

>Monogamy

It's a concept, as i've say they do not have boundaries and they will fuck with anyone, that's why disease spreads

>Surrogate mothers.

adressed it yet you held up on refuting it because you're subhuman trash and you know you're full of shit

>Yes but there does not need to be a man and woman to raise children.

You do unless you want a child that's fucked in the head

>Why would we die out if we can still procreate?

You can't procreate, surrogate mothers is not you procreating, get it through you thick fucking skull, unless you brainwash adopted children or retarded surrogate spegs you will die out

>I don't care what happens when people indulge in non-monogamous relationships.

Yeah of course, you can't refute it so you don't care. classic jew

>posting bait

i bet we have more toilets in romania than you have people who graduate highschool in italy, you're nothing but turkish rapebabies, face it mario, we're whiter than you and shitposing won't fix it :-^)

don't mind him man, mario's mad and he doesn't know SHIT about what we were discussing

Like getting fucked in the ass in a gay bar toilet by somebody he just met. Maybe it's just due to my area, all the gays I know are surrounded by slag fag hags who encourage their behaviour. Most people near me are pretty slutty desu.

>le epic dead kike on a stick xDDD do I fit in yet guise?

Sodomy hasn't been illegal since the 70s at least.

Yes, yes you are Radu ChandrakaPajeet. I've seen my fair share of designated streets in romania during my sexual holidays in Bucharest.
The analogies with your indian ancestors are striking

The thing is, even if Romanians were a bunch of inbred hicks who were never going to achieve what Codreanu wanted, it's incredibly stupid to discount one of the most unique and morally sound leaders of the 20th century.

One of the things I hate about Cred Forums is the complete inability to respond to unpopular or uncommon ideas without resorting to memes. I fucking hate marxists but I'd be happy to discuss it with somebody, because what do I gain by shitposting?

>my sexual holidays in Bucharest.
You the same Italoanon with the sexual adventures with Nigerian prostitutes?

Bareback. You got it senpai, what's up?

yeah ok, this was recorded when? 2010? now all the gipsies got out of romania and we're not letting them back, if you actually went to romania, ever, wich you didn't, you would have seen everybody hates them, you're full of shit mario,

>My argument was "gay people can't be a couple, it's like that, it has no boundaries, or it's a open relationship most of the times and disease spreads way quicker throw gay people than straight"
Do you have anything to back up that claim?
Why do you firmly believe all of us are like that?

>It's a concept, as i've say they do not have boundaries and they will fuck with anyone, that's why disease spreads
Do you have any proof that confirms none of us have boundaries?

>You do unless you want a child that's fucked in the head
What makes you think it will be fucked in the head?

>You can't procreate, surrogate mothers is not you procreating, get it through you thick fucking skull, unless you brainwash adopted children or retarded surrogate spegs you will die out
Are you an idiot? Whose DNA would the child of the surrogate have if not mine? How is that not procreation, I'm passing on my genese.

>Yeah of course, you can't refute it so you don't care. classic jew
I can't refute something that's true, but it's not true for everyone.
You are dead set on this "All homos are whores belief" and I don't think I can change your mind.

All of you Romanians are gypsies, you have no boundaries and all you do is steal copper. You are not capable of having a successful life.

See how easy it is to generalize a group of people?

i feel you my man

Nothing, I just wanted to scold you and tell you how that's disgusting.

Well I'd never do it in a toilet, and certainly not the moment I'd met someone.

>arrest fags
>lock them all up together
>reduce the amount of gay sex

???

We shouldn't encourage minors to have sex either.

How is that an argument? When you adopt you don't produce a new kid.

>Do you have anything to back up that claim?
Why do you firmly believe all of us are like that?

cdc.gov/msmhealth/std.htm

>What makes you think it will be fucked in the head?

Growing up with 2 dads or 2 moms is not the right way a child should be raised, but probably in your gay utopia where disease is praised and basic values are thrown away it could work

>Are you an idiot? Whose DNA would the child of the surrogate have if not mine? How is that not procreation, I'm passing on my genese.

I hope you're joking, let me explain it to you

surrogate mother Your boyfriend (You)
XX XY XY
\ /
\ /
children

They're not your children, you always need a female and a male, get it through your thick skull

>I can't refute something that's true, but it's not true for everyone.
You are dead set on this "All homos are whores belief" and I don't think I can change your mind.

i am fucking convinced of it, i have been against homophobia back when i was a cuck, now i got enlightened, it's all degeneracy and how is it not true, i'm curious
>All of you Romanians are gypsies, you have no boundaries and all you do is steal copper. You are not capable of having a successful life.
See how easy it is to generalize a group of people?

Gypsies are a ethnicity, romanians are a different ethicity not a group of people, what you are doing is redirecting it from sexuality to race, i can sense you are very stressed and can't bring up any more arguments so now you're dragging ethnicity and race into it.

>a fucking leaf
that flag gave me autism

for a better understanding

You did nothing to prove all of us are whores.

>Growing up with 2 dads or 2 moms is not the right way a child should be raised, but probably in your gay utopia where disease is praised and basic values are thrown away it could work
There is no right way a child should be raised, it's up to the parent of the child.

>They're not your children, you always need a female and a male, get it through your thick skull
If I had a child with a surrogate it's my child. If he has a child with a surrogate it's his child. It's called procreation.
Surrogate mother is a female, I'm a male. Male + female = baby
Baby has my genetic material as well as hers which makes it my child.
In his case it would be his child.
Together we can raise both my child and his.
I passed my genes onto my child using the surrogate. And he passed on his genes using another surrogate.
I would be the bilogical dad of my child and he would be the biological dad of his.
I would be the stepdad of his child and he would be the stepdad of mine.
I don't see what's so hard to understand.

>i am fucking convinced of it, i have been against homophobia back when i was a cuck, now i got enlightened, it's all degeneracy and how is it not true, i'm curious
Wow you went from all gays are saints to all gays are whores. So you were an idiot before and you're an idiot now, not much has changed.

>Gypsies are a ethnicity, romanians are a different ethicity not a group of people, what you are doing is redirecting it from sexuality to race.
I'm not redirecting anything to anything, Im generalizing a group of people just like you do.

The flag itself is pretty good. Unlike the oceanic countries they actually had the courage and independence not to copy paste the union jack.

That way you make your own way, your own destiny. Which I guess is to outcuck sweden.

I never implied we would both be biological parents to one child nor that it was necessary.

I just wanted to prove that I can still procreate and pass on my genes even though I'm gay.

Cred Forums, I'm just realising that I'm very fucked up in the head...

Never had gay sex but since I'm 15 I fantasize about traps, being submissive and this kind of shit

And this fucking thread with only 3 or 4 messages about boys being sluts was far enough to give me a hard-on.

How do I actually calm this need of cock?

Don't listen to that stupid gypsy.

>Which I guess is to outcuck sweden
kek