My girlfriend is a Trump supporter

My girlfriend is a Trump supporter.

How do I convince her to fight the establishment and join the revolution in electing Hillary the first woman president?

To break up with her as quickly as possible.

Find a bull that will give her the big black cock. That's the best medicine for racists!

>revolution
>Hillary

>wat

You should try killing yourself.

> break up with her as quickly as possible.
Thats what I am thinking, knowing she supports a racist nazi who puts America before Israel really has me worried in a US president. Its like I dont even know her anymore after finding out she was a Trump supporter, all I feel is disgust when she is near me because of how distorted her view of reality is but I would like to stay with her.

Suck her dick, rub yourself in chicken grease and kys, but not before deleting your stupid thread.

Yea threaten to kill yourself if she votes trump. Hopefully she puts a MAGA hat in your coffin.

Break up with her and then kill yourself

You need to kill her
I'll give you a throwaway email if you're interested in knowing how to do it the right way

Hillary Clinton is a woman so its just crazy that she isnt supporting Hillary who believes in equal pay and gender equality supporting LGBT+QW rights.

I think she can be saved so looking for advice so her life isnt destroyed over a loser like Trump who hates muslims because hes a racist.

Tell her about how in Hillary's long career that she's responsible for more wars in the Middle East.

That's a good thing right?

Nice meme. I bet this thread will get 150 replies. Also, have any of you put any thought into this before you post "kill yourself" that quite possibly OP just wants to kill time triggering you faggots? Do you really think a SJW tier cuck would stumble upon a Cred Forums board named "politically incorrect" would post asking for advice? Really? Go to sleep pls.

I see. Hope she can be persuaded the way you've persuaded me. #imwithher

Pay gap is a myth and all gays will be republicans once trump shlongs them.

Which part was the most persuasive in that post to help you reconsider your choice of supporting a racist nazi?

All members of the LGBT+QW community hate trump because hes a bigot who wants to Make America Hate Again. So check your facts like I did during the debate on Hillary Clintons website which has a live fact checker during debates proving Trump is a bigot who hates America.

You should suck her balls, because clearly she has more testosterone in one of her shits than you do in your whole body, pipsqueak.

I can't tell if this is an AUS proxy or a CAN proxy desu

Canada's gotten a bit better at shitposting lately

After Trump purposely went out of his way to disrespect the gay community?

By having dozens of white babies with her

I'll convince her mate. Consider it done. In the morning she will be walking funny and wearing a Hillary t-shirt.

When I first told her that she is a racist and she should support Trump she told me to shut up because its her decision.

I understand what she meant by saying that because her words spiritually meant that she just didnt know enough Hillary to understand that she is not a racist nazi like Trump. I just dont know how to convey it in a way that expresses that same shared spirituality.

Yo I'm a Trump supporter as well. All you need to do is let me rape her. She will have so much PTSD she will never ever vote for Trump.

beat me to the punch.

The pay gap isn't a myth.

Hillary pays women less than men.

For the rest of the world this is generally considered to be illegal.