Where does everyone get their news at?

Breitbart? Drudge? RT? AP?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSZslEDUl0
dirgemag.com/garden-earthly-delights-quiz/
youtube.com/watch?v=9D3hZfJ2sqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NYT, Politi.co, the Washington Post, and here.

Proud Trump voter despite all their shilling.

Those places aren't news sites. They are all editorial sites.

Cred Forums and a breaking news Twitter account

I get my headlines here, and if they're outrageous enough, I'll go check CNN to see that Cred Forums was right again.

BBC, breitbart, huffington post, drudge report,

RT, zerohedge, business insider, the independent UK, r/worldpolitics

As many different sources as possible.

Cred Forums only lol

ONLY drudge, and Cred Forums. The only real news sources DESU

Fucking NEETs

Cred Forums, infowars, cspan, and occasionally I check out MSM.

Salon.com, Huffington Post, Facebook, Twitter, and Hillary's campaign website.

news.google.com/

personalized to my interests

I'm aware google is shit but i haven't found another news aggregator that's as good re: breaking news

I went and found where that picture was from. Turns out it was a personality test. This was my result.

This is the only correct answer. I also like the Associated Press raw wirefeed. Before the story gets the scrub and polish. Or disappears down the memory hole.

Cred Forums, RT, and BBC. In that order. I'm aware BBC is kikes, but there's worse out there, and they're usually too uninformed on US news to shill properly.

Do you know the painting its based off of? I can't stop laughing at whoever made this

>huffpost
>salon
>buzzfeed
>facebook
>trending topics on twiiter

I try to use reliable and unbiased sources.

Huh? What about Fucking NEETs?

I don't get it.

Well it wasn't a rock.

This painting. Yeah I had no idea what to expect and it took my by complete surprise. I kek'd for a hot minute.

you forgot the guardian

Drudge & breitbart

I go to the Weather Channel for the news.
I really like the weather, and most modern shows suck.
For political news I use mainly Facebook to see what triggers lefties, and then get some news from you guys. I try not to use actual tv or newspapers, for fear of being ostracised if I watch the "wrong" network. Besides, I worry I might watch a very biased outlet.

i figured that one was so obvious there was no need to mention it.

What the fuck is that?

Check this out, uses the painting
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSZslEDUl0

Wikipedia.
Literally the only place where you can find accurate accounts of anything anymore thanks to media quackery.

>Associated Press raw wirefeed
Do they have an rss feed?

>Some argue
>Witnesses claim
>Many believe

Sure. OCASSIONALLY there's a [citation needed] or something like that in there, but most people have no problem ignoring that and accept it as fact.

What's the URL for the test

That's the side bar on my feed reader "Akregator". It shows all the feeds I have subscribed to.

dirgemag.com/garden-earthly-delights-quiz/

mine was pretty accurate

That was more fucked than the painting...

The Apple News app

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Cred Forums

there's very few things i give a shit about and Cred Forums seems to be on top of the latest happenings because they think everything is a happening

Pretty much this.

Made me kek too.

The fuck. Id this pass shit new, am I blind, or is the site playing an elaborate joke.
>Saw the ad at the top of the page, laughed, clicked on it, then stopped laughing.

>Trains is a hard job
Every time

lol'ed

infowars

this

I feel like Raj would be on those weird Indian facebook friends post shit. Know what I'm talking about?

I get literally all of my news from Cred Forums

The guardian, huffington post, Washington post, everyday feminism

worldstar

I think personality tests are asinine, especially those issued by the state or court. Never understood why so many people seem to enjoy taking them.

This one is pretty amusing, though.

I get all of my lies fed through an anal IV directly from the sewage of George Soros' 13th mansion

Such Pessimism mirrored from a symbol of optimism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D3hZfJ2sqs

Drudge, CNN, RCP, Cred Forums.

Daily Stormer, TRS, here, all kinds of places.

Test

National Enquirer, National Examiner, etc.

mark dice
good man.

I would go to Drudge more often if the alarmist headlines weren't so cringe inducing.

Cred Forums

Short of getting the news straight from the original source, Cred Forums is probably the fastest news course on the web.

The only caveat is that you have to take everything you see here with a MASSIVE grain of salt... but if a story is legit, chances are you'll see it here before pretty much anywhere else.

That's what I like about this place too. I will see the breaking news literally as soon as it happens. I feel like i've been here long enough to tell what's real and what isn't at this point