No whites allowed

Has this been posted yet?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817609/BBC-sacked-white-man-Radio-4-comic-told-need-women-minorities.html

This is absurd.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

> thousands of years of white dudes oppressing women and people of color
> thousands of years of holding them down
> one well-off white dude gets politely let go
> help! i'm being oppressed!

there was only ever 1 reason to watch bbc and those three white guys are on amazon now.

>BBC ONLY HIRING BBC

So is the entire leftist argument based off of projecting guilt onto the innocent because some people who died 100 years ago did bad stuff to some other people who also died 100 years ago?

Yes, whites should feel guilty for what others have done in the past.

Only whites though, mudslimes and blacks shouldn't feel bad about their murderous brethren, of course.

Wew, step aside lads MVP here

Let's think about this. You've benefited from the unique oppression committed by dead white dudes against women and people of color, right?

Therefore, yeah. Sorry. We've all got to pay for it.

And before you respond "then women and people of color should have to pay for the stuff invented by dead white dudes", realize that dead white dudes were LITERALLY ACTIVELY PREVENTING women and people of color from inventing. From achieving their hopes and dreams.

No force on earth has been as destructive as the one that you blindly benefit from.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016

what the FUCK is this??

This is why you shouldn't pay taxes. Your taxes are literally funding your own genocide.

>>>/tumblr/ is that way

Pay debts.

If he worked in the United States, then he would have a very good case to sue his employee.

Race and gender are protected classes.

>I didn't even punch a producer

Dubs, the destroyer of sides

>No force on earth has been as destructive as the one that you blindly benefit from.

Then let's just slaughter all the rest and continue to benefit.

No, I'm not being facetious.

I'd advise you to not speak like this in public. I've got nothing to lose anymore, and if you run into someone like me you're going to end up in the middle of the woods in bumfuck nowhere screaming agony as your face is getting peeled off your fucking worthless skull.

Googles didn't manage to create shit on their own, even before any form of colonization.

What a weak fucking argument. Not to mention, blacks also benefitted from slaves and used slavery as much if not more so than whites. They just didn't accompany that slavery with successful thinking and civilization so it brough them nowhere

White men were the ones who built our society, everything you have to be thankful for is due to white men's creativity and intelligence, and yet you're telling us we have to be punished because they didn't treat women and people of colour equally to them?

Really makes you think

>making way women and diversity
>and diversity

So what? If we all dumb down ourselves to the African level, then we will all be equal. It's much easier to become equal this way then to raise everyone else up.

Exactly, good sir. We alt-rightists are not to be trifled with. xD

*teleports behind leftist*
*stabs with katana*
Heh, didn't see that coming, kid??

People like you are why people like us are getting more and more recruits and sympathisers very day.

>You've benefited from the unique oppression
I keep hearing this term, yet no one explains how.
Do you care to explain how?
How in the current year people are benefiting from things hundreds of years past?

Whoa there bud, I agree, the other guy is a fag; but you're getting into Coldsteel territory with all that edge

Nigger, how can you afford that?

Good. This is the Chinese Century. Whitey needs to step aside.

how will you repay us then for this shitpost

>LITERALLY ACTIVELY PREVENTING women and people of color from inventing
Then how did black people invent literally everything?

>Diversity

That's just a polite way of saying "you're dropping in listeners and we need a fresh face".

> i'm butthurt about being replaced, so i'll commit violence against my political opposition

>Not based Sir David Frederick Attenborough OM CH CVO CBE FRS FLS FZS FSA

They oppressed the entire planet with civilization ,religion, technology, medicine, agriculture and all that other horrible stuff.

Everyone knows life was better when we ate each-other and died by 30.

Shut the fuck up about "edge". You have someone telling you straight to your god damn face that white men need to suffer and die, and this is a doctrine openly spouted in public schools.

I'm a combat veteran, in my early 30's. I'm not some weeb cellar dweller "edge lord" faggot. I lie awake at night thinking of nothing other than killing people like this. Literally nothing to lose right now.

Best troll I've seen in awhile. I'm taking notes.

being replaced =/= actively persecuted and genocided in my own country

>t. obese niggerball watching cuckservative

You got a seat reserved in the front row for this one champ

You have my respect my friend. Become an hero. Do it for the greater good.

Oh look, we have "real man" on this here cartoon frog posting site. Why aren't you outside doing something manly, faggot?

Why aren't you seceding, Chinese Taipei?

Does it have a comment section or has Dailymail gone Orwellian?

If there's anything we've learned recently, it's that nothing is more fragile than white male masculinity.

I'm sorry, but if killing and oppressing women and people of color is the only way for you to be happy, then maybe white dudes weren't all that necessary to begin with.

Seceding from what, Crocodile Dundee?

White men arent suffering or dying for being white men. How did you get to be so sensitive? Is it PTSD?

yes it does, the overwhelming majority is appalled.

Of course, any resistance is "fragility". Don't resist until you have it as bad as the South African whites, white man! Unless you want to look like a total pussy

>mfw this is by-definition racist

What are you resisting?

An hero means to kill yourself

are you fucking retarded? white men built this civilization and deserve any benefit it offers, holding them down?

Why have you lived through the thousands of years you claim they had it so bad? How the fuck would you know?

>literally give out gib me dats
>niggers complain about whitey
>"we need dem programs"
>Tyrone gets a job by being a 1000% african kang
>still bitches about whites

Stay mad cuck, you reap what you sow.
Maybe if nigger culture assimilated with superior white culture they would have made something of themselves, but instead they adopted faux African roots and some degenerate monkey noises as their identity.

The people of color didn't make anything, no matter where they were. When I think about it, no wonder the niggers had to be whipped.

>if nigger culture assimilated with superior white culture they would have made something of themselves

total truth

What a joke

fuck this gay (((Earth)))

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

so its just a revenge thing then?

I mean, we might as well start calling it what it is then instead of beating around the bush

Kill all nonwhites. Pretty easy

lol'd