HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!!

HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!!

CITIZENS OF CALIFORNIA

>earthquake.usgs.gov/misc/2016-09-27.php

>Preliminary calculations indicate that, as of 12:00 pm (PDT) on Sept. 30, 2016, there is 0.006% to 0.2% chance (less than 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 500) of a magnitude 7 or greater earthquake being triggered on the Southern San Andreas Fault within the next seven days through October 7, with the likelihood decreasing over time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CArWivYt208

THE BIG ONE IS COMING

I REPEAT

THE BIG ONE IS COMING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J61wuSKSryE?t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK wills it, the EQ will be tomorrow

>0.006% to 0.2%
Did you even read what you pasted? Earthquakes can't be predicted, but people like getting paid for you clicking their links and watching their news reports. Basically you're stupid.

Commiefornia fag here.

Nothing will happen goy. We've been overdue for a massive one for over 150 years

>Earthquakes can't be predicted
Behold the herald of the uninitiated.

California is overdue for a lot more than a shake down.

IF ITS HAPPENING ON POLL....ITS NOT HAPPENING

this, am 23 and have been hearing about "the big one" all my life, its a fuckin meme.

Nothing will happen

If you weren't such a syrup nigger you would've read the rest of the article where it says the increased risk has subsided.

Please god just kill them all...

Kek has spoken

>0.006% to 0.2% chance
oh fuck its happening

>0.006% to 0.2% chance

Oh fug! Stocking up on food now! Thanks OP!

fuck the other coast

Silly child. I actually remember the Northridge quake. Don't die when your video game replica swords fall on your head tonight.

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2016.

>Southern San Andreas Fault
Will this reach the bay area?

>that video
>that voice change @ 1.39-1.40
fucking kek'd

Well shit guys. I live in socal.
Kek save me

>Earthquakes can't be predicted

Geologist here.

You're wrong. They can be, they have, and we get better at it every year.

Still a ways to go for the very high accuracy we would like to see, but we are getting better at it every day. There are these things called "science" and "research." Turns out they are rather effective when people with functioning brains use them.

>not posting the remix

youtu.be/J61wuSKSryE?t=7

the neat thing is we likely are going to make things worse because of the salton sea. we let all that agricultural runoff go for so long we made our own lake which changed the local dynamics as far as tectonics are concerned.

god help everyone when she finally peels open. If the quake doesn't kill us outright over here it will be these cities and their people that do.

>0.006% to 0.2%
>7 or greater
Boring

9 minimum or go home

ain't shit happenin shut the fuck up desu