What happened?

What happened to these ugly pieces of shit, they used to be so common but now nobody ever uses the word goth or emo as a slur or anything.

Did we secretly massacred them or are they a different name now?

They turned into SJWs when they realized not enough people were giving them attention

The weird kid in the back of the class gets a different gimmick every few years. In the 90s, they were obsessed with safety pins.

This.

Goth -> industrial ->emo -> scene -> SJW

Note how in each case, lots of iconic music was about being gay and misunderstood.

>What happened

Suicide I hope

Onision got divorced :/

They were also obsessed with this.

How would you make a real one of those? I lack the spatial intelligence to grasp how it would work. The top part has to overlap the bottom part, yet somehow it seems possible to make it out of one flat piece of cardboard.

Someone help me out before I give myself an aneurysm.

take a rubber band and twist it

this, throw skater into industrial too.

Suddenly I get it

skating is more punk tho

They killed themselves

The emo and goth shit started to be co opted by mainstream clothing and music jews.

They were too pussy to make a nazi frog to keep their cherished iconography rare, therefore they fizzled out once they could not reconize them selves from the "conformists".

In an ironic twist, they finally got that attention they have been longing for.

goths never went anywhere

Emos grew up and turned into SJWs, hipsters and nu-males.

No they turned into hipsters

I call bullshit on goth/industrial being any part of emo faggotry.

If anything those pussies just stole the visual aspect of goth and rebranded it for the "cool kidz".

Skating is a sport. Skater kids have and will always be Faggots. The best skaters don't care about clothes.