Are abos even human?

Not even joking, are they some kind of Homo Habilis walking the Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2b1_(Y-DNA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M130
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mn-mongolia
vladsokhin.com/work/crying-meri/
youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7ExKAKts
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0K_n3VLG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes they are. However, racists like you aren't

That's racist. Are you the alt right I keep hearing about?

>thoughts determine your DNA
I know you're joking but this is funny

the shills are out in full force today

>"humans"

beautiful, emotional

too bad theyve literally been proven to be less evolved than us ubermensche

feelies dont override science, just get some knowledge

Part abo here, AMA.

Well every single scientific study we've done on them proves that they are homo sapiens sapiens, so I guess so.

But they definitely have sub-subspecies status

why are you so stupid

What type of gasoline gives the best high?

Abos means aboriginals, is your peanut sized trump supporting brain to small to understand what that means? You literally answered your own question you stupid waste.

Is it true that pureblood abbos have an average IQ of 62?

Is it true the government has to train them not to sleep in the streets, because they keep getting run over?

Gasoline ... we chrome cuz. Can of spray paint and a brown paper bag.

Dream time?

Correcting the record

Me personally? I'm not. Abos in general? I imagine it's a combination of genetics, poor nutrition, poor education, abuse of controlled substances and degenerate culture..

He already answered that you dumbass.

To be honest they look a lot more like Homo Habilis than humans

Hominid yes human no.

>racist

kek'd

I'm part abo as well lad. Lets team up and take our land back from these white fullas

canada is so cucked

>95% white; 5% abo
Full benefits of being a coon.

Why do movies use expensive CGI orcs when they can just hire abbos

You must be able to get it up to anything if your ancestors could fuck that

None anymore. The government enforces additives to keep petrol from being used to get high.

Yes to both. Train tracks as well. I have a cousin who passed out on train tracks and his dog died trying to drag him to safety. The cunt survived by virtue of being between the rails. I wish it had been the other way around.

You'll need to be more specific.

No. I hate abos and I'm embarrassed to be one. I pass for white and would never admit I have abo DNA outside of an anonymous setting.

full abo here. get off muh land ya cunts

They're not pure homo sapien, higher concentration of Denisovan allele's than other humans around the world

See:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Australians

REEEEEE

Abo = Denisovans

>Black enough to have a cousin that's literally passing out on train tracks.
kek sorry but you don't pass for white. Maybe that's why you're so embarrassed.

>. I pass for white and would never admit I have abo DNA outside of an anonymous setting.

My man you are a fool if your not cashing in on the gravy train that is government support for natives. I've got a friend who supposedly had one half caste grandparent(disputed as if anything he looks more Maori than aboriginal) and he's cashing in big time.

>Not even joking, are they some kind of Homo Habilis walking the Earth?
No, they're just inbred papupans. Stick whites on an island and have them screw their own kids for 20 generations in a row and you'll see the same result.

Have you gone walkabout yet?

Except that Papupa is a smaller island than straya

>"racist" whine
Cred Forums seems to be infested with cuck faggots right now not sure why

They came to Straya' around 40,000 years ago. It's very possible for some form of slight evolution to do it's thing in that time.

Yes but they are the most genetically divergent race due to being isolated for 40,000 years.

With your circumstance, what type of people do you surround your self with? I mean you obviously don't agree with the degeneracy.

Even Africans can present specimen who are clearly human. Abbos are unable to do this. Occam's Razor states that Abbos are not quite human.

Unfortunately they were not successfully eradicated so we have to deal with libturds still trying to make them protected pets.

A FUCKING

yes

Maybe he has pride in not being a piece of shit taking handouts

I am not sure you understand what Occam's Razor is.

Strong sex drive but high standards.

I assure you I do.

I refuse to take money from honest, hard-working tax payers.

No.

My friends are white. I'm married, my wife is white, from Norway, with a secret shame of her own (part Sami). We'll be moving to Norway in a couple of years because she's close to her family where as I couldn't care less if I never see mine again.

So I guess whether I'm surrounded by whites or niggers depends entirely on whether Norway goes the way of Sweden.

>t. abo intellectual

Went to visit Uluru and Kata Tjuta recently, we were told some children's stories about the two and told that we could not be trusted with the real stories. Why all the secrecy?

Jesus. You are stupid and a horrible person. What a combination, I bet you have a lot of friends.

I see, just make sure you go on a walkabout before you go to Norway. I always dreamed of going on a walkabout in Straya while munching on tuckka and blowing my digeriedoo

It's a funny joke you fucking leaf

Because even though abos are dumb, they, like Scientologists and Mormons, are at least smart enough to know that their stories are so batshit insane that they have to wait until you are already indoctrinated to tell them to you.

first post worst post

Top kek.
Can't help but feel like the Abos were actually taking the piss here.
They even laugh little in the beginning.
>Let's just go there, bang some sticks together and recite some gibberish and see if these morons buy it.

>I just can't even like wow just feel bad for arguing

Thanks for cucking the record : ^)

Yes.

Scientists are the ones who decide who's human and who isn't, not basement dwellers like yourselves.

>Except that Papupa is a smaller island than straya
So? Genetically, Australian Abbos are Papuan, and Papuans have good genetics and a high percentage of ancient Euro DNA.

Abbos come from the bottom-barrel exiled dregs of Papua, no small feat considering how fucked up Papuan society is.

Anyways, the point is that Abbo genetic diversity is low and compounded by incest and substance abuse.

I hate Cred Forums now because I know what every link is before I click on it

>Yes but they are the most genetically divergent race due to being isolated for 40,000 years.
Absolutely false, there is nothing special about Abbo DNA.

Euro DNA is the most diverse and also has the highest percentage of ancient hominid (Neanderthal, etc.) heritage.

>not comprehending the concept of sarcasm

could non-humans make music this beautiful?

I might have worded it incorrectly. I meant they are the least genetically similar to all other humans due to their isolation.

>I might have worded it incorrectly. I meant they are the least genetically similar to all other humans due to their isolation.
Absolutely false.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2b1_(Y-DNA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M130
Abbos are a generic boring mix of Melanesian and East Asian ancestry, absolutely nothing exotic or ancient about them.

Is that really a balding tranny wrapped in a shower curtain playing the piano and flailing its head around while the abbos hang stocks together and mutter random sounds?

Reminder that Abos literally have to be reminded not to sleep on the road

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

>implying drinking gasoline isn't exotic

not even human

>tfw abo

I'm pretty sure they huff it, not drink it.

Cred Forums is not a web site for racism. please refrain.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

What kind of a spear is best for solving family disputes?

top fuckiing kek

look up the crime stats in papua new guinea, like a handful of abbos live there, worst crime rate on planet earth

>Bringing the plague that is the abo genes to Scandinavia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

????????????????????????????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????????????????????

Chill out Sven, he said he can pass for white. At this point, that makes him more Aryan than your average Swede.

That girl is korean shitlord

you didnt watch it all did you? the piano wasnt an abo, they came in later.

>dog died
that dog was a better example of breeding and humanity than abbos.

>Straps gourd to Benis
>Claims superiority
I'm not sure you realize this, but you're not going to be car jacked and minzed by some random abo, unlike papua

yes you idiot bigot

underrated leaf humour

>Genetically diverse
>Inbred
Pick one

A daily reminder that chucking a spear down a cliff face, strapping a gourd on your penis, and piercing your nose doesn't exactly show superior genes. You really need to lay off the vodka.

Of course they aren't, but as an American you should be asking "are Niggers even human?". and no they are not. both mixed with homo habilis literally. If you post a picture of an old nigger it will look just as bad. Abos have a lower IQ than the average nigger but a higher IQ than bushmen and some Niggers. Papuans have a higher IQ than both Abos and Niggers. Of course, Niggers are the most violent. Australoids or Negroids, they are both in need of a some genocide. see the book "erectus walks among us", but ingore the R-K theory part because it is proven false and cucked.

no niggers are.

Yes you fucking racist bigot. They are primitive because they grow up in a fucking ghetto in dinfunctional family with shitty diet and subsance addiction. Eduation is the ey

They're clearly not the same species. If you go to Perth which is the capital city of Western Australia, you'll see the fuckers sleeping in the streets, never have I had the urge to just run up and kick someone in the head.

yes, surprisingly papuans are smarter than abos and niggers even though many are cannibals and papua new guinea is full of pure savagery.

But doesn't that describe poland?

>I have a cousin who passed out on train tracks and his dog died trying to drag him to safety
Dog confirmed smarter than your cousin

>I refuse to take money from honest, hard-working tax payers.

You are entitled to take the money, they slaughtered your ancestors. You could be getting free college like Abos here get.

How did they survive the destruction of Mordor?

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mn-mongolia

>Average Mongolia IQ: 101

Not bad, Mongolia. Not bad.

What's one abo gonna do that thousands of "poor refugees" haven't done already?

In highschool my teacher actually said lord of the rings and WOW are racist. Its so damn obvious that nigs and abos are orcs. Peter jackson is also supposedly racist because his middle of nowhere island was full of non-whites and they weren't super friendly noble savages that live in a perfect proto-communist society.

#Pass user since September 2012.

It's not an argument you inbred fuck, it's an evaluation of your shitty character and complete lack of normal human relationships because you're a disgusting person.

I'm right aren't I?

#Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>LOTR orcs are niggers
>speak in thick Cockney in the movies
rly maeks u thnk

That's random but I legitimately wish I was born in Mongolia. living in a yurt. Riding horses raising camels. Having a qt mongolian waifu. Worshipping Tengri and buddha. Not having to deal with mass media and (((western))) degeneracy.

That's weird for a small and isolated population like that with a high level of inbreeding.

Mongolia does seem pretty nice if you enjoy family values and the old ways of living.

imagine if they spoke in ebonics. First it would never be relaesed. But if it was, Peter jackson would never make another movie. BLM would kill him and be let off. Cockney is an ok proxy since everyone else speaks in RP.

Go there man, live the dream.

>and his dog died trying to drag him to safety.
This legitimately upset me.

t. Projecting neetfag

They have got to be.

Well they made it out of Africa, and I assume they are less homo habilis than Abos. I think we should genocide niggers, but we should preserve papuans and abos for linguistic science. Having a few primitives is interesting, but a lot is absolutely disgusting.

>borders of republic of turkey
>indigenous people
seriously no different than waiting 300 more years and calling niggers or anglos indigenous of north america

If I wasn't in college here and didn't already have a qt japanese gf I would go in a heartbeat. Mongolia seems like like one of the best countries to live in. Maybe I will end up there eventually. Look for a mongolian flag nederlandbro.

Papuans descend from the same people as Abos. What's the reason of the big difference?

Papuans are contained and Abos are kept in check by alcohol, petrol, and cars. The problem with Africans is that they are not retarded enough to keep them from proliferating.

Ah, living another dream :)

vladsokhin.com/work/crying-meri/

Papuans are canibals
They are more like South American Aboriginals

All your bumps are gay now.

maybe the environment in Australia and papua is different idk.
>the problem with Africans is that they are not retarded enough to keep them from proliferating.
But even rabbits and bugs reproduce. You don't have to be smart to but benis in bagina.

Yeah, I hate California for the PC and Niggers but I have pretty good deal going on here.

>56

How is that even possible?

Who is the best looking Abo? Obviously they will all be half another race

OP congrats you found a really ugly human specimen in that picture. I live in the Ozarks and I can tell you that there are a lot of white people who look equally bad/inhuman.

>half

That's a quadroon at most

>Nigs and abos are orcs
Ahem
>Orcs made no beautiful things, but many clever ones including machines, tools, weapons, and instruments of torture, were delighted by wheels, engines, and explosions, and could tunnel and mine as well as any but the most skilled Dwarves.

once again the dumb burgers never see past bait and shitposting, by responding to canadian bait you enable them to continue filling up this board with trash posts from both canadians and the dumb burgers that respond to them, the spurdo dumb american meme is real.

at least your smart enough to know how to use a computer

when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

I don't know. How is it possible that abos and niggers still exist? Darwin said we would kill them all but it hasn't happened yet. Seriously, he was right about everything else, but liberals just ignore that.
Half abos look a lot more normal than one would assume.

What you consider better doesn't necessarily equal better in a Darwinian sense. Until recent times, a 10 point IQ advantage meant nothing compared to disease resistance for example.

Genetically... yes.
Human is a large vague category of Humanoid sentients. Typically referring to Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens

Papuans have ancient Euro heritage, see picrelated. Melanesia is also the only place outside of Europe where natural blond hair happens. Their genetics is top-tier compared to the rest of the third world.

Good genetics is not a cure against toxic culture. See Pashtuns -- they're 100% white and they have a 55 average IQ. Islam is an automatic minus fifty points to IQ.

Fpbp!

I needed a palate cleanser after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7ExKAKts

A palate cleanser for your palate cleanser

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0K_n3VLG4

Yeah, but she's staring in Japanese.

rooks carefurry