Gun ownership

Do you own guns Cred Forums? Why or why not?

no, because I'd be the only victim

i lost all my guns in a boating accident, sorry atf

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

I got my first shotgun!

Yes. Obama was supposed to take them away.

What about a wooden AR?

Checkmate leftists

want to buy

what to buy
>WHAT TO BUY

6/10 bait, nice one /k/

I don't.

Too much hassle for me to maintain. I live with gun owners, though.

Happened to you too eh?

You also don't "need" a first-aid kit, yet you should keep one on your house just in case

Nice try, proxy ATF.

I'm not a US citizen

It's not about that at all.

Many people are just taking common sense steps toward security or are hobbyists.

Different people have varying reasons to own a weapon.

My family owns guns and as such I have access to several firearms.

They're rarely used, but I have nothing against guns.

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

Also, sick gat cuz, if we were allowed ar15s I'd have one like that.

My favorite is my 30-30. I got it for the zombie apocalypse.

>You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

You don't need a car that does 160mph. Same concept. M16/ar15s do not use clips. There also hasn't been any substantial violence out of a machine gun since the 1930s. I forget the exact number but I'm sure that less than 5 people have been killed with privately owned machine guns.

>If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

The 2nd has nothing to do with hunting.

That looks a lot like Ian from forgotten weapons.

p.gud.

Nice double double trips. Not my rifle, but definitely sexy.i want one too. You and I both, brother.

Just curious how much is 30-30 per round down under?

You on Big Navy?

>There also hasn't been any substantial violence out of a machine gun since the 1930s. I forget the exact number but I'm sure that less than 5 people have been killed with privately owned machine guns.
I think it's even less than that.

The only one that comes to mind is the North holywood incident in '97.

30-30 is fudd tier. If you want a cartridge that is a good all around go with .308 win.

>The problem lies in having a 'car culture'. It is literally a culture of destruction. Everyone wants to drive big expensive cars with high levels of engineering and workmanship so they can fantasize about what they can possibly do with it, pretending to be race car man.

>You don't need an 8-cylinder engine. You don't need 700 horse-power.

>If you want to drive, fine. Get a Honda Civic. You don't need a Ferrari.

Feel retarded yet?

Bill of Rights, not bill of needs you fucking faggot.

I want to say it was 1. A 380acp mac or some horrid excuse for a machine gun. Don't feel like digging though.

Nope. I'm close to anderson though.

Hell yeah. 308 is fun. I was just curious about the Australians prices

A box of 20 cost me around 24-28 aud. I just bought the reloading dies so I'm expecting cost per round to go down to under a buck each if I reload myself.

Got some pretty schmick plastic tipped bullets for them that make them fly through the air better without going off in the tube mag.

For reference match grade ammo for the 308 costs me 31 bucks for 24, but that's factory too. Have to start reloading those as well.

I don't own a gun yet, because I don't want to pay for a background check here in cuck colorado but I do own this concealed shitposting pass.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Nice, I did subs at Agat for a few years. I really miss that Assam tea.
Other than that, not much I miss other than brittany at the G-spot.

Go kill the shit out of feral hogs and make the world a better place.

My 308 is an f class rifle, not practical for hunting. The 30-30 is light, short and I can pump 7 rounds of hate into a charging pig if I have to. Lever beats bolt every time in that scenario.

It'll shoot to 300m which is more than enough range for hunting here, and it'll put down most things we get over here.

We ain't allowed semi autos because Johnny gun grabber cucked us after port Arthur. I'd love to get an ar10.

"Gun Culture" is more about encompassing everyone and accepting people of all walks of life that responsibly own firearms.

Don't confuse "Thug culture", terrorism, and mentally ill people with gun culture.

Fuck charging hogs. In Texas we climb into a tree before we shoot at a hog. We also have helicopter hunts.

Damn. Those prices aren't so bad at all outside of the USA. Guam is about the same price at around $1 USD a round for 308. A bit more for 30-30 due to cowboy shooting tourist groups holding the supplies.
Subs? Pretty cool. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Haven't been to G spot in a while. It's still there BTW.

I will, in ten days. Fucking California.

I live in god damn northwest Iowa and have seen mountain lions coming out of the woods near my farm. I am not getting devoured by some cat imported in by the corrupt DNR. I'll shoot that fucking thing.

>illegal for me to own a gun for the next 5 years
>even after that I still need to get a fucking FOID card for literally any firearm
>could buy a throwaway from a nigger but couldn't legally use it in self defense and would get slammed in court if I ever got caught with a gun
>meanwhile every nigger on the streets has a gun and will rob/kill you over small amounts of cash
Illinois has some of the worst firearm laws in the country. Making it a pain in the ass for average citizens to get guns doesn't even put a dent in all the niggers (that legally can't own guns) shooting eachother.

I wish arazona bay was a thing. Nothing good comes from that place.

Im sure it will never close down as long as there is a navy base there.

Yes, for target shooting.

Pay for a background check? They are free when you buy a gun.

>They are going to ban me from getting rifles next year
None of these restrictions stops gun violence or drive by shootings. These people want to kill someone, if it is legal or not.

Keep practicing. Try to eliminate any flinch by loading one mag and keeping another empty. Without looking, load a random mag, square up, and fire.

Dont give up.

tfw mom started to whine that I should get a permit when muslim invasion started but it's too expensive for me right now with this pay

And she keeps whining every time we see each other during family gatherings.

>Do you own guns Cred Forums? Why or why not?
No.
Because I don't live in a third-world country with nigger problems.