ITT

ITT
Post your favourite Bible quotes. I'll start

"You don't know what you're worshiping. We Jews know what we're worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews." John 4:22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had to bind it to a jew to destroy the old covenant. Ya'll really don't get this do you...

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." (Ezekiel 23:20)

Ezekiel 23:20

>Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven
Luke 6:37

"Pilate asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "Yes, I am," Jesus answered him." Mark 15:2

Ecclesiastes

16 I said to myself, “Look, I have increased in wisdom more than anyone who has ruled over Jerusalem before me; I have experienced much of wisdom and knowledge.”
17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.
18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

All of Ecclesiastes is great

Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.

Ezekiel 4:12

Mmmm, shit cakes.

John 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.In this world you will have trouble.But take heart! I have overcomethe world.”

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

Stop trying to subvert the board island gyro, it's wasted effort.

last will be first

Proverbs

“How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

Repent at my rebuke!
Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
I will make known to you my teachings.

But since you refuse to listen when I call
and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,

since you disregard all my advice
and do not accept my rebuke,

I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;
I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

Sorry, Proverbs 1

have you stupid cunts figured out that the bible is a bad kike translation

same difference as the ford or official translation of mein kamph vs any kike translation.

real christianity is following the path of light
you don't need a kike book for that

two biggest misstranslations are

jesus was a son of god
not the son of god. we are all sons/and daughters of god.

also they could have written nature instead of god

and instead of he died for your sins
he died because of your sins.
a whole crowd and they didn't rush the guards and free him then take the kike king and burn him alive. fucking ancient cucks.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"...and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

There's your solution to the problem of evil.

>So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

Genesis 6:7

2 Kings 2:23-25

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Wow this god fella is a real jerk

>1 Corinthians 11:3-12
>and the man is the head of a woman

>1 Timothy 2:9-15
>A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness.

>1 Peter 3:1-6
>In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands

>implying Christianity doesn't teach hating women

>I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
>Isaiah 45:7

revelations 19:11

muh dick

Kang 5:46

>Blessed are the racemixers, for they are the best goys under the sun. Oy vey remember Masada and the six gorillion slaves in Egypt

Cuckeziah 10:32

English Standard Version

Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:19-20

"The wages of Sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our lord" - Romans 6:23

Well, he has little room for insubordination.

18Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

RE

RUZ

JEEESUUUUSSOOOH

Austin 3:16

AHHH SOOO AH SOO!`

That's awesome

>Stop trying to subvert the board island gyro

?

I've never read the Bible (Atheist Education), but unless I'm terribly wrong there's something in the lines of "The sins of the father are inherited by his sons".

And it's really incredible that thousands of years later, we find out that there are things unrelated to genetics, like traumas, that get carried on through generations.

I know what you folks on Cred Forums think about it, but scientists found that out when they noticed the daughters and sons of holocaust survivors developed a lot of depressions and the likes.

My father lost his mother when he was 10 and had to look after his brother and sister. When I was 10, I slowly sunk into depression that still lasts today.

I'll let you guys believe that the holocaust is made up, but epigenetics are real.

"..the.."

>but scientists found that out when they noticed the daughters and sons of holocaust survivors developed a lot of depressions and the likes.

OY VEY~!

I was with you until I saw "holocaust"

Jesus was just a weird ass Jew who was going through an identity crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

abrahamic slaves to the

Gas the kikes. Religious war now.

Fuck monotheists and especially christian scum, race traitors and retards.

>listen to me, I'm an authority on this subject
>I've never read it, or even cliffnotes'd it, but I'm telling you the real scoop
eat shit.

2 Kings 2:23-24, “Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.”

based fellow cypriot triggers Cred Forums again

bless you

Proverbs 27:15-16 (New Living Translation)
A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.

I was with him until I saw "atheist"

Bless him!

>islam is not all bad bro read the quran and find out more

Let me guess, your next response is going to be "haha this dumb atheist thinks islam is the same as christianity, dude we are 100% different Islam is satanic". You people are like a broken record

Well, even if the holocaust didn't happen as Cred Forums seems to agree on...
Yeah, Cred Forums isn't one person, but it seems that part of holocaust deniers here claim that that "death camps" were just prisons and the deaths were from illnesses, starvation and lack of hygiene.
Even with that theory (that might be the truth? Although I don't think so), I think it's a trauma big enough to make epigenetics come in play.

Even if we'd place a theory where NOTHING happened to the jews in WW2 (And I really don't think so), there are plenty of other cases that made scientists build up knowledge about epigenetics. What they saw in the offspring of holocaust survivors was just the first stone.

1 Timothy 2:12English Standard Version (ESV)

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

I actually agree with this one.

cool shitskin religion invented by jews you guys got there

everyone forgets jesus' biological father was a roman soldier, so no way he would look like that

>being submissive to a loving leader is "hatred"

Fools harm themselves. There is no hope for this world when it's full of retards like you. The bible clearly states that a man is the head of the house like jesus is the head of the church. Are you saying Jesus hates the church?

Fucking idiot.

Well, ain't really my fault that my parents decided to educate me with no God.

My two elder sisters went to catchechism a bit, but they really hated it and so my parents decided to let them not go.

We have one or two books for children that teach christian values (These are old memories, but I think one was titled "In your home, Lord, let me grow"). We were taught the usual "Turn the other cheek" "Don't do onto others..." "Don't cast the first stone...", but we never went to church or prayed.

This is why it's kinda hard for me to say I got an "Atheist Education", since "Atheists" today are people who spit on religions and deify Science. I call these "Anti-theists".

And last but not least, even after the education I recieved, I feel closer to Christians than to Atheists. I don't worship properly and I'll most likely go to hell according to scripture, but I feel almost affiliated to the matters of the christian world.

For instance, Cred Forums has posted a few weeks ago about Churches getting destroyed in France, and that really made me angry.

much study is a weariness of the flesh

Job 42: but now i have seen thee wherefore i abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes

John 3:16, its such a powerful quote.

God bless you OP, its nice to see a Turkish rape baby remind this board of its Christian heritage.

Revelation 14:4

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

>virgin men are God's chosen real people

I know most of christians on Cred Forums are American/British and thus Protestants, but what do you think about Vatican 2?

I feel like if I was a worshipper I'd stick to scripture and the old Christian ways, but I understand the catholic church kinda had to reform in order to not get constantly bashed by leftish screaming MUH BIGOTRY MUH SCIENCE MUH GALLILEO

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Ecclesiastes 9:10

probably necessary to try and stay semi modern although the church is only supposed to be a representative of God. if they change their doctrine and dogma it kind of implies God changed his mind or that the church is not walking hand in hand with God.
I was raised Irish Catholic by the way