Typical nigger

typical nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B4kbMK7Ojyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 he dindu nuffin

Wtf is that black shit growing on his head, that can't be hair can it?

>19
>teenager

BOY I BET ALL THOSE VICTIMS ARE SURE GLAD THAT THEY WERE DISARMED

If there's evidence beyond a doubt I don't understand why people like this aren't executed

NineTEEN.

19 is legally an adult

>Still a teenager

They just all look brain dead to me

Look at his eyes, absolutely nothing going through his head

Damn...I read 17. I'm slowly going retarded

Good boy dindu nuffin going to church every week trying to get his life on track while police racis arrest him white ppl did this slavery #BLM

Fear not, I have it on ((((good authority)))) that he did not do a thing

>that gif

Good taste my negro

So? Teen and Minor aren't synonyms. Nineteen is a teenager but nit a minor.

>hoover home invasions

so this guy has been cleaning homes for free and the cops lock him up

RACIST

the woman who claimed he raped her was probably some blue pilled slut

AM I RIGHT GUYZ

$700,000 bond?
I bet if he was white, bond would be no more than $1000.

more like $5

what is this niggerish bullshit?

I have to make sure this doesn't come off as spam because I want to have a good nights sleep "sleep tight puppet".

www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2016/09/girl_17_tased_pizza_man_and_st.html

>A 17-year-old girl is accused of shocking a Pizza Hut delivery driver with a Taser before making off with his order early Friday morning, records show.

>Erionna Monae Patton, a Northeast Portland resident, is facing a pair of second-degree robbery charges in the incident, according to records. Second-degree robbery is a Measure 11 crime.

>The delivery driver, who police said wasn't hurt, told an officer that a group of teenagers met him when he arrived at a Gresham apartment complex early Friday morning, according to a probable cause affidavit.

>Gresham police said the group comprised of 3 17-year-old girls and an 18-year-old woman.

>One of the teens told the driver he was at the incorrect apartment and needed to go to another one nearby, according to the affidavit. The driver then turned to go to the other apartment, and Patton allegedly came up behind him and shocked him with the Taser.

>He turned around, and she allegedly deployed the Taser once more, according to the affidavit. One of the other teens took the pizzas from his hand, and the group ran away. The driver called for help.

>Officers arrived in the area of Northeast Halsey Street and 170th Place, and a police dog led them to a nearby house, inside which teens could be seen eating pizza.

>The teens were uncooperative in answering questions from police, according to the affidavit, and one of them said, "We took the pizza. When you're hungry, you're hungry."

>An officer found a Taser in a bedroom. Boxes of pizza were stashed in the bedroom closet.

>Police said the group of teens made the pizza order in the first place.

clearly even the hoover police think he's innocent because they gave him $700,000

uninvited hoovering is not a crime it's a public service. women are sluts.

>be American
>get raped by a nigger

Wow truly the best country in the world and superior to Canada.

niggers, no matter how much lower-end white genes get mixed in from coalburners/rapes, still have that dead look in their mud eyes, and are prone to violence/crime/rape

rly maek u think

>i dont know how bonds work

fucking idiot

*pupper

Black lives matter dude. Doesn't matter what they done, it matters that they are treated properly.

>be canadian
>get dick frostbite

or
>be black
>raped by own relative
>get STD

and i'm sure al sharpton will make it white people's fault

truth

stay woke

>teen
so is he twenty-nineteen? 29?

>tfw only 4% nigger but they all seem to live in your city

>Black lives matter dude.
Life matters.

Just not to niggers.
Same goes for property, both public and private.
Same goes for other peoples' time and hard work.
Nothing matters to the eternal nigger.

Bro, you're just a fucking racist idiot. Black crimes happen because white people instigated this systematic racism. It forces the black men to do drastic things to make a dollar nigga. God damn, why you racists so fucking dumb?

>Hoover home invasions
HANDS UP MUHFUGGER OR I'LL BUZZ YO CRACKA ASS HAIR

Black Lives DON'T Matter!!!

Be a hispanic, maybe then you will figure out how to make a buck

Really? I am not sure that makes sense considering that all the people who you enjoy calling coons actually make a decent living by contributing or at the very least by not acting like chimps.

Coons? You mean those lucky niggas brought up in a mixed family? Fuck off with that dumb shit nigga. Privileged niggas aint real niggas. You aint spillin blood to make a livin, you aint a real nigga. Cops need to be disarmed to let us blacks properly grow our businesses, let us do us. We being oppressed by these murdering pigs.

Sounds more like dyslexia.

Around blacks

NEVER RELAX

Perhaps if you baited with more skill, you wouldn't come off as a gigantic ass sucking faggot.

your b8, it did not cut deep enough

Skittles Ain't free. The streets of Ferguson gotta be litterd with the blood of peaceful protesters who dindu nuffin. Barak "is whack" Obama aka "Black Cracka" is not mah nigga. He is an uncle tom and probably a boliceman :DD. TYRONE and eve not jamal and STEVE ok. Praise Trayvon.

Not even tourists in America are safe

youtu.be/B4kbMK7Ojyk

> treated properly

removed far away from White people

came here to say this, to me teen is like 13, 14, not fucking full grown man

This is Alabama, guns are plentiful here and are easy to buy. Hoover actually has a massive gun store where you can get pretty much anything. If the victims weren't armed it was their own fault. I know plenty of women who carry handguns in their purses.

I think you are right. You can often see in a man's face, if he's violent.

but #notallniggers

there are large differences in homicide rates in Africa. Look at Burkina Faso and Ghana, very safe.

The worst homicide states are all Southern Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>there are large differences in homicide rates in Africa. Look at Burkina Faso and Ghana, very safe.
Ok? A *disproportionate* number of Apefricans are murderous. Maybe pygmys and khoi-san aren't but there is some genetic variance between Apefricans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

Consider one community of 1000 people, with 1 arsonist/murderer/etc. And one community of 1000 with 50 arsonists/murderers/etc.

;_; "sleep tight, puppero"

degenerate salvo posting kek

Sleep tight, pupper

If we say that races are not equal(same), then the same applies for sub-populations of a race.

Compare Swedes/Fins to Italians/Spaniards. Different behavior modes.

So I am saying that the next step of racial realists is to convince black people, that there are at least two black sub-races and the 'good' ones should not group themselves with the nigger filth.

My guess is that African tribes that were farmers for several centuries are aggreable, while the former nomadic cattle herders are murderous filth. They got mixed up in the transport ships.

E.g. Igbo are known to be smart people. Also Tutsi were reportedly smarter then Hutu.

They have a lot more cops patrolling downtown now including mounted police. They need to keep the tourist bux.