When will Cred Forums finally admit CTR doesn't exist?

When will Cred Forums finally admit CTR doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look I support Trump, but this victim complex of you guys is ridiculous. We're losing, we need to find ways to come back. This means we need an ALL OUT OFFENSIVE on Clinton as a last resort. Clinton has pretty much gotten Trump disqualified here with the tax returns.

(((correctrecord.org)))

correctrecord.org/

Thank you for correcting the record

Don't waste your breath. This place has become nothing but an echo chamber.

NO NO NO

THERE IS NO WAY IN H-LL THAT ITS JUST PEOPLE TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF ME

NOW EXCUSE ME AS A GO BUMP EVERY SHIT THREAD WITH MY ANTI SHILL POSTINGS

>CTR doesn't exist
What? You could argue that they aren't here (why wouldn't they be though?), but they certainly do exist and they are well-funded.

GO READ THE FACK ON R/THEDONALD YOU CLEARLY ARENT A OLD FAG

>stop being a hugbox about trump!!!
>instead, let's be another hugbox for hillary, like every other website ever

Dude, shill-bro, give up. Nobody is taking this thread seriously.

I think you need to take a break and go get some We The Pizza.

Jesus Christ what a straw man

the funny thing is that they'll still call us CTR even after Clinton wins. CTR is the new JIDF boogeyman

Become?

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS THEYRE EVERYWHERE BRO LET ME TELL YOU ANTISHILL BRO HOW SHILLBROS AFE EVERYWHERE BRO IM AN OLDFAG WHOS BEEN HERE EIGHT MONTHS BRO

That depends on what happens to the CTR Super Pac which is openly proven to exist.

Either way, at this point we know Hillary wants to influence the digital narrative by paying posters.

(((shill)))

Pol is getting CTR slammed hard right now. All you fucks are so transparent learn2meme faggots

omg so butthurt bro

Go Seth yourself faggot

It's what all the people from r/thedonald say, they've never had anyone try to fuck with them on Reddit so they think it must be a professional shilling organization

>JIDF boogeyman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Lie harder faggot

I'm amazed how stupid you all are.

You "antishills" bump the bait threads to oblivion.

All those horsey conservashit threads would get 300 replies every time for months.

You are destroying this place

>Trump supporter

Lets pretend what you say is true

JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT

you antishill fucking cunts make this board 1000x worse.

You are playing right into "their" hands. You are destroying this board by bumping bait threads every god damn day

but how will I bury my head in the sand while dismissing dissenting opinions if I don't have a boogeyman to blame?

Go bump a millennials, conservashit, or some other bait thread it's all you can do.

You are destroying this board.

All you faggots probably use Le (yous) to UPVOTE people

who says I'm bumping???
>saged

>become

I'll admit, its gotten a lot worse since we got flags tho.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

>oh my goodness are you telling me random people on the Internet find it amusing when they T t t trigger me. And are you also saying that the more I react the more they will do it

lel

THAT'S RIGHT! NEVER TAKE THE BAIT AND BUMP AN OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD.

"THEY" ARE EVERYWHERE.

Wow great job.

You are blind to the fact that this board has gone down hill.

Everyday for months the conservashit threads got 300+ replies. Now it's the why won't millennials, or why do you need guns, or how will guns protect you from drones.

I know you and people like you are the ones bumping those threads to 300 replies everyday

>has a website
>website has their goals and methods on it
>somehow doesn't exist
slide thread
sage
deport
hide

Nope, you're just creating a boogeyman out of me to try and turn Cred Forums against itself.

You know nothing about me.

Go back toreddit

When this election cycle is done go the fuck back there or this board will never recover

I know you and people like you are the ones bumping those threads.

Go to the archive. Day after day after day the same bait threads get 300+ replies.

GO THE FUCK back

Kill yourself, you pretend shill

Okay shills for real how many of you are munching down on some tasty We The Pizza right now???

Why do people think that CTR is shitposting on Cred Forums? CTR is a shitty twitter feed and an even shitter facebook page.

>they can hear the ropes beginning to swing in the wind

when will you shills stop trying to disprove your proven existence?

You are DESTROYING this board.

Keep bumping the same bait threads I know you will because you are an idiot that doesn't belong here.

Because the mainstream media has declared war on Pepe the frog, which we memed into significance. If they want to defeat Pepe, they need to defeat Cred Forums.

Like, I know it's in your mission to deny all of this but come on it's really obvious.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Because they are people who have only been here a few months who for some reason DESPERATELY feel the need to upvote and downvote everything.

Either by saying CTR or here's a (you) or some stupid red DIT chain comment "zinger".

These people don't belong here

>saged

This shit exemplifies the dumbing down of pol.

You won't even accept that you said something stupid.

The fact that you did bump the thread, that sage hasn't worked for years and you weren't even doing sage right just flies over your pointy little head.

What are you talking about? KEK supports Hillary

Where'd these threads go anyway?

t. nimble america

You sure are doing a good job by bumping bait threads to bump limit all day every day

Even Reddit isn't a Hillary hugbox. I'm a Hillary supporter myself and even I admit that no one likes her.

Are you saying a white supremacist frog wants Hillary to win?!?!?!?!?!?!???

Let's be honest; Cred Forums has never been anything but a cancerous way to kill time.

The biggest shills I've seen have always been Trump side, honestly. Raiding online polls, creating fake accounts to rile up the niggers. You guys are a mess.

You're a big, fat mistake.

No we actually have political significance, sometimes.

WE MADE IT TO THE COVER OF THE ECONOMIST

when they stop starting threads in all caps. its really annoying.

>Le pol has Le always been this bad I'm LE in Le know old Le fag

Not to mention that domestic billionaires and foreign governments are actually shilling for Trump online.

Calm down shill, 455 Mass. Avenue NW is only a car's ride away

>You're a big, fat mistake.
THAT'S MEAN

Are you serious? You guys are basically the opposite version of SJWs now. Thin skinned and throwing around buzzwords whenever your safe space feels threatened. Sad!

Obviously. Who has killed more sandniggers than Madam President Clinton?

And look at this shit, you all keep replying.

Constantly new posters are bumping this thread instead of replying to a good one.

It's no wonder everyday the same one word op baithreads get hundreds of replies

>when the shills tag team

>Reddit isn't a Hillary hugbox
The default sub r/politics became one after CTR hijacked it from the Bernouts.

>mfw the shills are responding
>mfw if we keep them in here they pollute the rest of the board less

>correctrecord.org/
>opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
>docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

The last one is actual FEC documents, the Treasurer is Elizabeth (((Cohen))). Really made me think.

Anyways into the

When will CTR admit Hillary supporters don't exist?

I mean look at this, it's never ending.

You just cannot stop yourselves

The sliding today is unreal

Daily reminder coming through.

>2 posts by this ID

Everyday I get on pol and everyday I see the same bait threads plastered everywhere with hundreds of replies

You anti SHILLS are doing A TERRIBLE FUCKING JOB. YOU ARE FAILURES.

>YOU ARE FAILURES
my mom tells me she's proud of me for supporting Bernie

>Look I support Trump, but this victim complex of you guys is ridiculous
>victim complex

>literally proving everyday that the "conspiracies" we started with were linked to actual crimes and organisations.

Mods here are fucking useless.

By the way, apparently shills can't swear - remember to keep an eye out for that.

I can't find any economist covers that have anything to do with Cred Forums. Which one are you talking about? I'm pretty convinced that nobody in the real world knows or cares about Cred Forums.

>oldfags don't exist

Fuck off Trumpshill

I'm talking about the Pepe cover. It's obvious that Pepe is only politically relevant because of us.

Half of the posts on /r/politics are trump circlejerks.

1 post

You just can't help yourselves you really can't and that's why I think this place will never recover.

Even after the election it won't get better like last time.

This board will always be a bait board from here on out because of you fucking morons

I thought it was a meme too but the sudden spike in shilling here over the past week changed my mind

dynamic ip, moron

>muh pepe Wars

All that happened was Jews declaring it a hate symbol and the media reported it.

Half of the world ddoesn't even know Pepe exist. Some fucking war.

There was never a pepe cover.

>The biggest shills I've seen have always been Trump side, honestly. Raiding online polls, creating fake accounts to rile up the niggers.
>yet you get paid to do it

6 to 8 month fags like you sure fucking do

A while before the ADL declared it a hate symbol Hillary had a FAQ on her website talking about how Pepe was a white nationalist symbol. It was pretty cringe to read because she obviously has no fucking clue what she's talking about.

Lol okay.

IF ANY MORE OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS BUMP THIS CRT ((SHILL)) THREAD I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

DONT DO IT!!!!

HIGH HIGH WILL THIS THREAD GO

REMEBER EVERYONE, look tomorrow and see all the bait threads with hundreds of replies. And remeber to thank the anti SHILLS!

stop hero-worshiping you little faggots

trump NEEDS to step his shit up for the next debate, because this last time she made him look like a little bitch

Op will watch his mother be raped.

>implying Trump doesn't make himself look like a little bitch

Believe whatever you want. Pretend to be as cool as you want, kiddo. All I know is that you weren't here for the last election.

1 post by this id

THANK YOU SO MUCH antiSHILL. Because of your dumb ass everyone will watch this thread be bumped to the limit.