Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

Are Assange and The Hatchet Man going to put the final nail in Clinton's coffin!?

mobile.twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
youtube.com/watch?v=IepraQaczf4
youtube.com/watch?v=NEyA2xfx3KM
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/
dailymotion.com/video/xi2uu3_las-pepas-el-sapo-pepe_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neat

They've been saying that for months. Nothing significant has happened yet aside from some email batches that nobody ended up caring about.

Hard to see how things will be different this time around, either.

Nothing will habben

They did get Debby what's her name fired from heading the DNC.

JUST DO IT

How long have they been saying this bullshit? I'm so tired of them making these huge claims only to release fucking nothing every single time. The DNC leaks were a huge disappointment, there was some stuff in there, sure, but none of it was a death-blow to the DNC or the Clintons. All the Shillary emails they released had nothing particularly damning either. If you say you're going to release a bombshell, it damn well better be or else your just talking shit.

Fuck of Assange, and fuck off Roger Stone. Fucking put your money where your mouth is you stupid cunts and stop hyping people up for disappointment.

Im sick of his delaying. He needs to shit or get off the pot, all this wheedling is just making everybody who wants Hillary to pay for her crimes look like idiots.

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Who is that?

Edit: lmao I like this one

Hope it's as juicy as Stone is making it out to be

>The basket of deplorables is her Romney moment!
>She fell over, shes done
>Bernie bro's are going to be so angry!
>Bernie bros are going to be so angry 2.0!

If the media shills for her and doesnt cover it like this other stuff, she'll be fine.

These Trips will surely end Hillary's campaign!

The last I heard assange had 100,000 documents he was proofing and sorting and that when ready they will be released. Perhaps they are in process and/or waiting for what he feels is the right time.

Yeah.. and Wednesday just happens to be the day huh?

What a let down.

>tfw I'll be out of town on a camping trip and unable to follow the happenings in the news

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

Assange is australian shitposter IRL

If you don't think the DNC leak had a big impact on Bernouts you're wrong.

And its called an October Surprise, not a Fucking Blow Your Load In Time For Them To Recover Surprise.

>tfw no Gold Account

And hired as Clibtons campaign head which was planned from before the convention so no.

I love that little tag, it's such a fucking awfully post-ironic meme. Thanks Hiroshima Nagasaki

HAHAHHAHA DRUMPF'S CAMPAIGN DIED TODAY YOU FAGGOTS.

NOTHING CAN HELP HIM ANYMORE. N O T H I N G .

this

so far all we've got is huge novels of nothing

people lose interest quick, and these fuckers jumped the gun hard.

unless they have something that will actually put her in prison, it's not happening.

PEPE SALTA FORI WAMI MUR QUANAT XENON ARTON

>mobile posters

fucking 400 pound fucks cant even roll off the bed to make a decent thread

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

What did Hillkins mean by this?

Nigguh. I'm becoming more and more and more convinced Trump is a fucking time traveler. Hail Kek and God Emperor. Please save humanity from globalists.

Why does he need to hype it? If it was good, he'd release it when it's done and it wouldn't need to be hyped. It's fucking nothing.

Not really, no. Does no one remember the riots at the DNC? You think those people just woke up the next day and said
>jk lol time 4 hillshilling ;^)
They're mad as hell, and they're not going to take it anymore.

Dude, what the fuck, censor that shit.

I look forward to shitposting with all of you Wednesday.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

BUMP,... poor CTR

Why Wednesday though? Wont any relevant news be buried by the VP debates? He should release it between the 2nd and 3rd Presidential debates so Trump can hammer her with it during the final debate so its fresh in peoples minds before the vote.

Weren't the last leaks supposed to finish Clinton too?

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Assange is just a really good salesman and doesn't have any substance behind his claims? Y'know, like the last dozen leaks which were supposed to change the world?

douse yourself in napalm immediately

It's actually fucking happening

Tuesday is wikileak's 10th anniversary and he's set to make an announcement too

K..

It's always BS when they hype their "leak" with countdowns and shit.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>And its called an October Surprise, not a Fucking Blow Your Load In Time For Them To Recover Surprise.
Remember when Wikileaks had the pretense of impartiality?

If Stone knows what it is then Pence knows what it is. It's so Pence can use it as ammo in the debate.

5 democratic officials have stepped down from their position since assange exposed them with their emails with hillary. In august, assange said he would release the biggest leak about hillary in october, stating it would have the biggest impact on her campaign. Its been long coming. also, wikileaks hasnt reported any false news in over 10 years, i dont think its ending this month

this is a great perception thank you for this user i really do thank you

You're welcome pajeet.

rly makes u tink

Roger Stone is literal nobody for the last fucking time. He has no inside information and no inside knowledge.

this

also checked

I am fucking ready.

you got it all figured out duude! he selling us stuff by releasing shit for free to the public, you are fuckin GENIUS.

If Kaine is implicated in the leaks it might be valuable to leak them the day of the VP debate.

>Roger Stone

He is the colonel from trailer park boys that claims he fought in wars when in reality he's an old man with dementia.

At least this one has a date attached to it.

Wednesday is the 10 year anniversary of Wikileaks

We can hope

THIS IS MY CURSE

man, this can be HUGE

Didn't bernouts get extremely pissed because of the emails?

Lib tears are the most delicious tears.

The only way he can prevent committing suicide with 2 bullets to the back of his head is by remaining in the public spotlight. Have you forgotten that he's a fugitive?

DWS was head of clintons campaign in 2008. she became the head of the DNC after its head, TIM KAINE, stepped down to run as clintons VP. bravo democracy

Yeah, imagine her having to try and find a new VP in October, that could be juicy.

More like "This will put Hillary Clinton in jail"

Timing is everything...

Can you put buscemi eyes on her? Make buscemi clinto go viral pls? new meme

They're driving more nails into other nails that already nailed the coffin shut.

The problem is that we have a coroner that insists the rotting corpse isn't dead.

If the Clinton's knew something big was coming, the DNC would've ran with Biden from the start.

I don't believe this shit for a second.

It's going to be a massive letdown.

i do not have photoshop

Remember when he was going to destroy bank of America? I wish Assange would cry less wolf.

Berniebots aren't going to vote for her but they're too beta to make their complaints loud

what are the odds this is anything substantial

Any guesses? I say hes got her on tape calling the minorities that word that rhymes with trigger.

NASA does this now too. "Huge announcement coming tomorrow." (Turns out to be of little importance)

BIDEN, himself didn't wanna run because his son just died. That's the only reason they didn't go with him. Now he's regretting that but it's too late.

do those kikes know that the gas chambers are fake yet?

i have been convinced some number of them like the 1/2 who works for a living also believed the gas chamber story. it was rothschild warburg etc media kikes etc who made up and pushed the lie to get support for creating isreal

What's interesting to think about is; what is their contingency plan? You know they've consisted the possibility some damming shit might come out. They've had months to war game this. What is their plan in the event Hillary is forced to drop out? Bernie? That could backfire on Trump.

The thing is the emails were substantial. If it were involving anyone besides HTC it would have ruined them, Assanges only flaw was not understanding how powerful the Clinton's are and how corrupt the system is.

Such anticipation.

His name would already be on the ballots.

Well, he implied that guy was killed by Clinton and offered a bounty, letting people think the dead guy was a leak source. But if he was a leak source and Assange knew it, that would be the biggest leak story ever. Such bullshit

The red pill is winning.

Let's be honest: Probably not. None of the other leaks have touched her.

Assange has been Russian-leaning for years. Even had his own spot on RT. In 2012, the Russians reminded them that if he said anything bad about them, he'd end up committing suicide.

Putin views Trump as an objectively worse leader than Clinton. That's why he and other dictators support him.

More likely he's been using anti-Clinton leaks in order to try to negotiate a residence in Russia or in order to leave the Ecuadorian embassy he's been trapped in for years.

Of course, that doesn't fit the narrative of Cred Forums because it's not about jewish conspiracies. rly mks u tink doe xd

>That's the only reason they didn't go with him
Bullshit. Joe knows he's been too blatant with the loli groping on camera to actually make a run. Joe wouldn't have run whether Beau died or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
youtube.com/watch?v=IepraQaczf4
youtube.com/watch?v=NEyA2xfx3KM

He can only put the information out there. It's up to the rest of us to do something, user.

He's been saying that in October he is releasing something big much bigger than the DNC leaks. So here comes October I really can't wait to see what it is.

He owns National Enquirer, he made hyperbole

Or Russia just wants an out of the new cold war, and Trumps a golden ticket.

They wouldn't have to be "intervening" in Syria and Ukraine if it wasn't for us crazy kids and our King Nigger.

Your meme magic holds no power here. kys

Idk why people have to be reminded so much of the fact that ballots already have names on them in most atates.

desu he put enough info out there to destroy Clinton and the bank but the American people are such sheep that they never demand action.

Yes, that is the consequence of American imperialism.

Syria was done in order to prevent the Russians from having a direct pipeline to the EU. The TPP is in order to prevent China's expansion of industry in SEA.

The question is whether you think that an isolationist policy is better than letting RU/CN go unchecked in their own imperialism.

Most people would say no, because commies are bad, mk?

Wrong CTR

Clinton has been consistently planting the idea for a potential war between the US and Russia. Even Putin admits as much. This is why Putin supports Trump

The war will begin with US action in Syria. From there it will spread like a fire that engulfs the world. People will die while Hillary laughs at their pain

KEK, please destroy Hillary!

SHADILAY!

yfw the leaks are enough to have Hillary arrested on treason charges but a massive race-war style coordinated BLM riot breaks out in several cities around the country. The media sweeps the hillary story under the rug, Obama declares a state of emergency as whites are lynched in the streets. Elections cancelled. Very possible, senpai.

Yes, the Russians have become desperate after the economic sanctions due to the annexation of Crimea. It is reasonable to expect a new cold war.

To think otherwise is foolish, imo.

Can someone invert this images color

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

PRAISE KEK

THIS
THIS
THIS

Please let it be good. October surprise, don't fucking let me down.

Pretty funny, people like you seem like the shills/trolls nowadays.

I didn't think about that. People would be forced to vote Hillary, Kaine would likely step in and a new VP (Bernie or Warren) would be chosen.

Fuck that reasoning. All these actions by the US aren't in the interests of the American citizenry. It's for big banks and multi nationals.

My heart leaped I wait in rapturous ecstatic anticipation of this wondrous unveiling of the final death knell of the enemies of my Country ..may you all rot forever and a day in the deepest pits of never ending Hell.

wtf I love Hillary onw

True, the government can give her passes for all the illegal shit she does, and the media can spin her past any way they want.

I'm just hoping this is something different. Not something illegal -- something embarrassing. If we're to believe the ex-secret service guy who wrote about her, she behaves pretty terribly behind closed doors. If someone managed to record one of her meltdowns, it would end her. The media can't hide it, and the Obama administration and all the James Comey recommendations in the world can't prevent the public from reacting to it.

I just hope that's what it is, and not some nuanced tax return suggesting that she might have broken some minor law.

shadilay brother

Yes, this is the military industrial complex in action. It is the way America has behaved since the dawn of the country.

If you think that Trump is going to change that though, I pity you.

Oh fuck, if it's Stone making this announcement, I can only imagine it's an actual fucking BIG DEAL, and not just Assange inflating his contents (though they are greatly appreciated, thank mr julian)

TTP won't stop shit, maybe if we we're nice to the Philippines or actually finished colonizing them we'd actually be better off.

Besides Russia is chump change, the only reason anyone beats off to it is because "muh boomers and muh Reagan"

I wish these people would stop talking and deliver

It is time my children. You will be rewarded for your dedication.

> actually thinking this...

this is why you clowns will lose, you don't even know what you DON'T know

Dubs shall will it

This, I dont care about her going to jail, it's more than enough for her to lose.

I want something to come out that is so ugly that even people who love her can't deny that she is morally repugnant

They still do.

Clinton is just that crooked.

I always wanted to fix this headline.

Hillary will get BTFO tho.

remember when hillary's crime cabal tried to burn assange down?

sweet sweet revenge

>roger stone

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

Hillary, Billy-Boy, and Obongo have been in power for a long time. Why didn't they change the laws to prevent this?

We can't change it if we just accept the way things are. You can never win if you never try.

The MIC is so deeply ingrained in American society, that I have no hope for them.

We worship soldiers, praise imperialism, and export our military to maintain control over the EU/SEA. Both Republicans and Democrats bolster our military with unreasonable amounts of money because it's what we do to maintain our power.

None of this changes under either a Democrat or Republican-held white house or congress. The only thing that changes is our methods, either trade or war.

This. he's known as the biggest liar in the media.

N...no?

Why would Roger Stone tease the announcement?

Now Assange is going to fall up a set of stairs and die on Tuesday.

no, they got pissed at her calling them names
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/

try killing yourself. no more disappointment.

this whole board is meme magic

thanks for correcting the record shill

PRAISE KEK

Boy, more illegal hacks.

just stop replying on Cred Forums threads kids. he dint cry wolf. he never even said this or the bank thing. faggots like you read headlines instead of the source. he says something like " i have info that could harm BOA" then the headline says 'assange to release info he says will destroy BOA" suck a dick headline heros. what are you 14? lurk more.

>fall up
Fuck you. I have a wine stain on my carpet now.

Daily reminder that if they don't have something tangible that normies can view in video or audio form, they won't give even the slightest shits about what the leak says.

They really blew their load releasing the first batch right ahead of the DNC. Assange underestimated just how much control they have over the media narrative - by the end of the convention they did a complete reversal on it. Shoudl've waited until the first week of November

They still do, even Snopes takes them seriously.

>snopes

>this time it's really happening guys!

We been fucking getting threads about the leak merchants supposed kill weapon on Hillary for weeks

Fuck off unless it's released

Dude, snopes isvpretty shit.

CTR pls

PLEASE ACTUALLY FUCKING DO IT THIS TIME DAMNIT WEVE BEEN BLUE BALLED LONG ENOUGH GIVE TRUMP THE FREE WIN P L E A S E

First of all, he was a Private. Private Dancer.

Second of all, fuck you, buddy. Don't use TPB to shill for anything other than Zesty Mordant Doritos or cocks of pepperoni.

Pic related. Now fuck off you stupid nigger. Timing is everything.

Silence you subhuman filth

HELLO DAVID!

If it's something with actual proof of illegal activity, they might be doing it now so that an investigation can be started and she can be indicted before the election. Too late to choose a new candidate, they'd be fucked.

Stone lives up to his word.

It's blue

Get out of here Satan

Falling up stairs is a legit thing. I know a fat neckbeard who fell up some stairs, broke both his legs and shit his pants.

Apparently the medics were very professional.

Kek is surely in our presence.

No matter what gets leaked or how Hillary gets exposed, it will not get any coverage on the media and people will still vote for her. Fuck, even if there was a video of Hillary murdering someone, like 90% of her voters will not even know about it.

He works in mysterious ways user

But he guides us to victory

??

shut your mouth bosnian rat

wtf kek be praised

He sure does

I'm freaking out

Praise Kek. Glory to the Right Wing

They are retarded. They already dropped their bombs that Hillary was selling favors for cash (duh) and that she rigged the system to prevent Bernie from winning (duh) and that she lied about the emails (duh) and it didn't move Trump up even 1% in the polls.

Nothing can faze Hillary. She's diplomatically immune from all prosecution. The only thing that would hurt her would be medical records that prove 100% that she's dying.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 1456

If Wikileaks and The Hatchet Man manage to move the polls a percentage point each in Trump's favor that is a damn good result. Combine this with Trump's usual pattern of getting a feel for his opponent the first time around and then systematically dismantling them in subsequent debates and you are certainly looking for 1-2 points further. Add voter enthusiasm which already has Trump/Clinton tied in reality (this is bearing out in early voting results) and you're looking at a pretty secure position for Trump.

Truth is that the Clinton campaign knows that they have nothing and are just trying to stall their way to victory with the help of voter fraud which is also being snuffed out thanks to increased vigilance. They're scared dudes and if we keep this up they will probably throw in the towel behind the scenes before November. Buckle in and keep a cool head and we've got this.

dailymotion.com/video/xi2uu3_las-pepas-el-sapo-pepe_music

They say Salta in relation to pepe too

>been saying that for months
>nothing significant has happened yet
>this wednesday hasnt happened yet
THE LOGIC. Shouldnt it happen on wednesday then dumb faggot??

>pay for her crimes
>*supresses laffter*

Unless it's a video of her saying niggers, i don't think anyone is going to care for more than a week.

She has a lot of major skellington in her closets and there is at least a 50.50 possibility they having something damning on her. Ater all the entire russian security apparatus has been working overtime to try and find something.

Wait and see.

Personally if I was mendax I would back of this one unless her can also provide equivalent dirt on putin, trump or wikileaks will begin to look like a puppet an discredit itself

sauce

Hoping for a sextape with a young jane fonda.

So hoping.

Ass to Ass baby. Ass to Ass.

I fight hard not to be degenerate but occasionally loose.

>biggest liar in the media
>in the media
>trusting the media

fucking dumbass shills don't know their asshole from their elbow

SHADILAY

Roxyraine mfc

checked
meme magic is real