youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Lives DON'T Matter!!!

Post images that trigger Trumpkins.

not ctr but im voting hillary, this shit doesn't trigger me in the slightest. in fact i shitposted this image and hundreds of edgy variations of it the week it happened

Think of all the arab children she murdered.

She sanctified the petrodollar in the blood of innocent brown babies to preserve the US welfare/warfare state.

Shouldn't this make the lefties go all "i can't even" ?

nope...

Cultural appropriation makes them spaz out, no?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

White women rate positive Latinos? Interesting...

Sure.

Do you honestly believe Hillary is anything more than a reckless sociopath? Do you realize she represents a corporate takeover of your country? It's been tried before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

This time, it's gotten closer than ever, but not without tremendous damage to America's national interests and American's faith in democracy.

So many Americans are poor, tired, and angry. What happens when they learn what's going on? Do you think there won't be consequences for you?

Every single person in that photo is laughing AT him, not WITH him.

Think it over.

We need more pics that trigger liberals. We can break their morale.

Why haven't we done it already?
Remember when Tumblr tried to raid us. They got triggered and left.
Let's do the same with CTR.

You can use a pic that triggers liberals in every post without hurting the quality of the posts.

Is...is that potatoes?

I approve of this thread.

kek

Not every white woman is good enough for a white man, so the next best thing I suppose would be a latino with white features. Better than a nigger or a chink.

As an argentinian, I think you will more closely identify with the blacks.

And you know that how? because you thought it so it must be true? Because you fucking said it? Like you have any idea, the people in that picture scrape assholes like you off of their shoe like the dogshit you are,

fucking n(WE ARE ALL ONE BEAUTIFUL RACE, AND THAT RACE IS CALLED HUMAN)iggers

Back in the good old days we had weekly gore/CP spam to keep the normalfags at bay.

Fuck your disinfo shill this is the best six million dollars gets nowadays?

I didn't know this was my fetish until just now.

why do redditors use "trumpkin" what does it even mean? it's sounds retarded.

U MAD

That's ok. Stay mad.

>(((alt-right))) was developed by kikes as controlled opposition.
What's new? Do you honestly think anyone here thinks of these people as more than memes?

Niggers kill their babies, we take care of the adults.

I thought we were working for a common cause?

They are unprincipled scum. There is not a drop of sincerity in their entire bodies the only thing they care about is getting attention and praise for effectively PRETENDING to care. You want to know what they care about?
/ Themselves.

Not mad, disgusted at assholes like you who spit shit and think they will be believed, I would like to draw your attention to the sticky on page one you must have missed it in your hurry to shit up the board. Idiot.

I hope youre getting extra shekels for this post.

You can dig all the dirt you want on Trump but youll never come close to the Skeletons in the Clinton closet. Any one who supports this criminal, treasonous, murderous family , weather paid or not, really needs to step back and think about what they are doing.

If you work for CTR or any other astroturfing groups, do the right thing and expose these criminals.

youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo

I think they're doing a play bumpkin but it always makes me think of otherkin faggots.

Trump leaked his own 1995 tax returns

>killing to blackbirds with one bullet

Your loved one will die a horrible death soon.

I believe it.

You would know, Potato Nigger.

I would totally take a cigar to her clit.

So much this.

Everybody who supports Trump is controlled by(((them))).

Shame someone didn't just mow them all down when they were in that narrow area.

This should do the trick

Blacks have tiny heads and tiny brains. Jesus Christ. Why do we keep them around?

Also all of A Wyatt Mann and Ben Garrison works

>didn't mention subcontinental master race
Pic related

Also is there a relevant chart for us faggots?

Did I travel back in time to 2010 Cred Forums?

$0.05 per post?
This should trigger a few of them.

>please check rules before posting

do niggers still lick yur anus?

trump's a welfare nigger and everyone in palm beach knows it.

we all laugh when his dumbfuck kids try to get into the bar at the chesterfield and they get turned away.

low class losers.

but you can stay mad, peasant.

google in red
>well theres at least one thoughtful google in that pack

>but they're paying me