Really makes you see the things from other viewpoint

really makes you see the things from other viewpoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BPYguIlHYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool hoodie, Alejandro. Want to bring it to the White House?

>hispanics are anglos from Spain

I honestly prefer wetback

So are you Latino or Hispanic?

>Anglos from Spain
.. aam Pablo..

Nationalism isn't a bad thing although he doesn't seem to know what Latino and Hispanic mean.

I know this guy. His name is Jacob Gomez, he lives in San Diego, has blue eyes and blond hair that he dyes black.

The vast majority of Mexicans are descended from Europeans as well as natives.

Hispanics are actually everyone who speaks spanish, regardless of race or nationality.

But what does a mexishit knows, they think they invented chocolate lmao

Fucking indio d mrd Mexicans

>Anglo Europeans
>From Italy

>Anglo Europeans
>From Spain

Is the average Mexican even aware that they are mongrel Spanish rape babies?

When I lived in the south I hated being called mexican. Its basically saying I come from illegals when I am a legal puerto rican. Fuck that shitfest.

it's important to distinguish what type of brown you are in these times.

lmao wtf is this this is so regressive,i honestly don't know what's happening anymore

This is liberal chicano bs

They prefer "beaner"

Agreed
Well, so so.

What the hell does it "feel" like to be a shit mexican.

Nah, it doesn't. Talented fuckers with a weed eater though.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Hispanics are from the Caribbean
Latinos are from south of the border

t. Puerto Rican
/thread

he's not wrong, you native rape baby

Does anglo actually have some other meaning here or is this guy just retarded?

Don't act like Puerto Rican culture isn't EXACTLY like the culture of all other hispanic peoples.

hispanic = literal white spaniards
latino = latin (southern euro) culture

mexicans are mud mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=5BPYguIlHYU

I live in Southern California and literally every hispanic I've met thinks that Anglo and white are interchangeable. They have no knowledge of history and are unworldly as fuck yet they'll flip their shit if you don't magically know their nationality without asking. Real shit people.

So, degenerate is what you're saying?

VIA LE CUTTING OUT HEARTS MANG
STONE AGE FOR LIFE

points 1 and 2 are right
point 3 is wrong
point 4 is pure opinion

We where Mayans and shit!

>We each own a constitutional first amendment right to have our ethnicity clearly and properly acknowledged
lmao what?
Where's my 28 fucking options to choose from instead of "White" then, you shitskin waste of space?

Funny to see other countries have their ignorant nationalistic idiots just like America has some of their own.

>we are not white reeeeee 100% aztec blood ese
cringy as fuck

>wanting to be called mexican

id take savage over that you beaner.

>you have them sagging to the floor but I crave them

If you speak Spanish or Portugese and you're brown you're just a "mexican" desu bruv.

fucking boriqua jenny from da bloc motherfucker

It's all the same shit and happens nearly everywhere around the world. Any white guy would first be seen as an american even though he was french or german. Don't get too worked up about it barbeque.