/pol BTFO

/pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLEACHED

>taking a screenshot of a pic
>American intellectuals

Instead of 3 races like liberals think you get all you end up with is 2 niggers and a cuck

Yep, that's about right. Love to take a crap on their own cause as it comes out of their mouth.

I laughed just hard enough.

why are reddit memes so much shittier than glorious Cred Forums memes?

>niggers

but yeah no, white guy and negress is 1 in a million and is not really the problem.

Im on my phone at bar being lazy. Drinking canadian whiskey though. The one good thing leafs have done.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Upvoted

That mixed baby could grow up to cure cancer. Just imagine all the geniuses that were denied existence because of racism. Let's end it.

Proud mixed parents

They have no substance. It's all words words words

Fuck what a monster.

how can humans even compete?

yeah, let's forget the fact that mixed raced individuals on average have lower iqs than pure whites and asians.

Thats the shit that will make him a faggot at that age

being down-low won't be remarkable for him

take solace in the fact that this girl will grow up knowing niggers for the scum they are.

Little black girls are evil

oh, according to google, the police removed keke_dat_bitch's twitter. I wonder if its because of the posting about drugs, or the posting about making her

Ayoo hol' up. This ad implies blacks are racist.
>Screw racism
>Shows white that's fucked a negro

charge your phone, crop that screenshot, get a better connection

triggered

nice source

too bad they didn't remove the niglet but honestly what can be done with the niglet anyway? at least they didn't burden any white people with raising it and pic related

>implying life is always perfect

>Jamarion

/pol BTFO?
How is this a thread???
>zero content bollocks
Please go back to wherever you came from...