EXCUSE ME

EXCUSE ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcffYFEIJM
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOT

If Trump could argue like Molymeme, he would not be in any trouble of losing.

>stef is now roleplaying as a presidential candidate

Moly has truly gone berserk. There's no stopping him now.

link fagget

Can't wait to see how he spins Trump's tax returns tomorrow.

I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt he will launch into an ancap taxation is theft against me classic molymeme.

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcffYFEIJM

He could easily run for some form of office.

Mental Moly

Sleep tight, Molymeme

kinda cringed throughout desu, it was his most pointless video yet.

Sleep tight, Molymeme

AN

Stefan 'Defoo the Jew' Moleyneux

ARGUMENT

Does Molyneux believe that taxation is theft?

I can't respect Stefan molyneux after watching the one dollar video.

Hes an absolute madman. And not the good kind

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

I don't get how he bridges the gap from ancap to fully endorsing donald trump

He looks stressed as fuck. Have a nap mate.

Because peddling to le dank alt right memere gets more donation shekels than peddling to ancaps

youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00

KILLING MY MOTHER IS NOT INSANE CUTTING HER BIRTHDAY CAKE IS

the fact that threads like this get attention really worries me.

I post pictures of classified underground facilities, and people think they are sets for movies.

I give up. I really just didn't give a fuck. No OPSEC. Nothing. I have no idea what is going on anymore. Don't you want to know whats going down underneath the surface? I guess not.

So, October 13th, I'll expose some shit.

But, you'll just think it was just a studio set.

>people that come up with these thought out responses to the questions
yeah cool if he said this thing or that thing and if he stayed on message just a little bit more or if he was just more concise with what it was he was trying to say yeah he woulda mopped the floor with Clinton!
EXCEPT HE FUCKING DIDNT, even Shillary was surprised how easily she was able to string him along. Just say he might not be as rich as he says he is, what little prep he did goes right out the fucking window because he ABSOLUTELY HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF, more important than bringing up her emails.
He had a cold or something 2 days later, maybe he had some foggy brain during the debate, who knows

>waah! Stefan gets (You)s and my LARP threads don't!

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

!

I thought it was cringe worthy too. Molyjew acts as if the debate would actually allow him to speak as much as he did. Stefan wouldn't be able to just bully and interrupt the shit out of everybody like Trump does.

They let Teh Donald ramble on and on because he sounds stupid and he also has an extremely masculine voice. Trump's manliness is allowed to be shown on display because modern Americans are afraid of toxic masculinity or what ever dumb bullshit that shitlibs are scared off these days.

Modern Americunts are afraid of dominant men which is what Trump is.
Stefan comes off as more of an intellectual so they'll just cuck him and cut him off like what always happened with Ron Paul.

Avoids as many taxes as possible =! doesn't pay taxes

Cringey, but good points nonetheless.

he already went berserk

I'll save the date, it better be yuuge

Oh my god
But she's his mother!

Yes, she is! And that's why Stefan didn't rape her before he killed her and that's his forgiveness

THIS LACK OF ARGUMENTS IS UNACCEPTABLE

She violated the NAP by breastfeeding him, which was nonconsensual sexual contact

>Mr Drumpf, if you don't pay taxes, why should you be allowed to use the roads?

How does he respond to that?

Is he really behind the defoo site? If not, why doesn't Moly denounce it? If it is his, why doesn't he ever mention it?

and by the way that still is from a B-movie called Slashers. It's all on youtube, split up into a bunch of parts. Acting was meh but the premise was intriguing. It's a game show where the contestants run away from serial killers, and one of them looked a bit like Stefan at one angle.

But Stef loves breastfeeding. He really hates her because she used to bring niggers home to fuck.

He isn't behind it, it's an anti-moly website. He never mentions it because he has no reason to bring any attention to it.

But where did the site get all the pics and info from. And for what purpose are they spreading lies about Moly?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

>"What about the half of all Americans that don't pay income taxes? Should they be banned form the roads? What about people that run charities? Would you tell a struggling single mother that doesn't make enough to pay taxes that she can't use the roads anymore? That her children don't deserve to go to school? What kind of monster would do that? Don't be absurd. America is a country of by and for the people where the government must serve the citizens, not the other way around. I know that you can't understand basic generosity, a community caring for its members, or somebody doing anyone a favor without being somehow compensated. It's disgusting you'd suggest that, but I guess I shouldn't expect different from someone that doesn't get out of bed without a 10 million dollar Saudi bribe."

>LARPing Trump

>responding with an Anime photo

Okay, friend.