Is it true that if you kill your enemies they win?

Is it true that if you kill your enemies they win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU_CuvSOupU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish he'd stop appropriating every culture he comes across.

Yes

Only if you don't kill enough of them.

To me it only looks like he's returning to canada's french roots.
Why fight when you can just surrender ?

He never said that. Kys

Yes insallah

Olympic gold medal hockey champ country extends and consolidates it's position.

But look at him...

Justin pls

>I'm a loser baby, so why don't I kill you?

That's how the song goes, right?

It is something he would say.

Is Canada the only place Hillary can find shills nowadays or what?

Easy proxies.

With that lisp, he should kill himself, gayest thing in Canada.

I-I used to believe.

I know we love ebin memes and shitposting but when I found out he never said that I was genuinely disappointed.

CTR wouldn't bother with a right wing echo chamber like Cred Forums. They probably go to places where they would actually have a chance of swaying voters. Stuff like news comment sections, reddit, youtube comments, etc.

>Natives pissed the fuck off
>Cannabis users pissed the fuck off
>Gun owners getting antsy as more and more anti-gun articles keep showing up and gun control was part of his platform
>Spending already spiraling out of control

It's going to be a rough ride, m8's.

Trump didn't kill Hillary at the debate and he won by losing

Can a Canuck bro redpill me on how this clown came to power? Isn't he a music teacher?

Lots of factors.

Harper had been PM for a decade (though only had one run with a majority gov.) and had the charisma of wet cardboard. The media had been talking about his "secret agenda" very early on (Attack ads saying that he'd put soldiers on the streets of our cities and shit, not even kidding, which is doubly ironic because Trudeau senior actually DID put soldiers on the streets of Montreal during the October Crisis)...

The previous election saw the LPC get 3rd place for the first time in history. This was caused by a few things: The LPC was running an Anglophone candidate, thereby making them less popular in Quebec (They alternate every leader between French and English). The NDP had a leader who resonated more with many Canadians than their current leader (Jack died of cancer and Mulcair is just an unlikable prick). The Quebec Nationalist party the Bloc Quebecois lost pretty much all public support, causing a protest vote (almost all of the NDP's gains, many of which were absolutely hilarious).

So, with all that, the LPC decided to run Trudeau, a French-Canadian candidate with name recognition and charisma who had previously made comments on French language media that "depending on how it goes, I would not be opposed to Quebec separating since Harper's Canada is not MY Canada" (Paraphrasing). This gave him a huge boost in Quebec.

tldr answer: meme-tier leader a la Obama who will fix everything with Change and good feelings.

But he's hanging with Sikhs in that photo

Someone post that infograph of the Canacucks paying $61 to each refugee for food per day.
Literally makes my sides burst.

Drama teacher.
Basically his dad was a popular PM back in the day. So nepotism and charisma.

Yes of course, le weed man said it was true

I wish that quote was real. Nonetheless, he has said things of equally stupid nature. Just search for the Turdeau vs Zoolander test, you'll fail

He's gonna have some explaining to do his muslim brothers

Trudeau actually makes me proud to be a Canadian, just knowing that our existence as the northern SJW Golden Horde ready to rustle the jimmies of functionally illiterate Americans

We aren't actually going to go away, we're going to be here for fucking ever, constantly poking our fingers in your eyes

Thousands are literally still in hotels at this very moment lmao

They're doing 55,000+ 'refugees' this year, then I bet you they'll try to make that +100,000, just watch them ;^)

>pic related lel

>knowing that our existence as the northern SJW Golden Horde
>constantly poking our fingers in your eyes
Do you try and poke them in the eye after you've removed them from yours and your dogs ass you faggot?

Yeah

Ever heard of a false flag?

Whoever gets hit is the victim, so killing your enemies triples their support

Do not care

If he legalizes weed I'll let him do whatever the fuck he wants

youtube.com/watch?v=qU_CuvSOupU

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

only in undertale

Justin Trudeau is everything a postmodern leader should be

>charismatic
>compassionate
>tolerant
>attractive
>stalwart
>composed

I just hope Hillary can be half the man he is

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

Trudeau posting is going to be the greatest and most enlightened form of shitposting in the current year of our lord trudeau

generations will look back and marvel at how one faggy politician was able to collectively derail thousands of rightwing threads

>If he legalizes weed I'll let him do whatever the fuck he wants
Inshallah haram kaffir ;^)

Fuck em leet them claim victory, they're fucking dead. That's called a pyrrhic victory and they can have it.

Bullshit there is war of public opinion raging across social media, twitter, facebook, reddit, Cred Forums. The dinosaur media is dead. CTR would definitely try to keep shitposting to try to sow doubt in weak minds
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to make man believe he didn't exist.
CTR is attempting to use the same tactic here and Cred Forums fucking knows it.

If OP khs, he'll win

Darth Vader killed the Emperor, and went to Force Heaven.

So no, not true.

>Is it true that if you kill your enemies they win?

Can your enemy hurt you after they are dead? No, so then no, most definitely not.
If you are on the just side, then they can do nothing.