Want to be interviewed?

Hi! I work for the Quebec affiliate of the Huffington Post, and I was wondering if I could get some interviews from Cred Forums for my next story! I am writing about the alt-right, pepe, Cred Forums and the connection to Donald Trump! If you would like to be interviewed, give me an email address so we can talk!

[email protected]

Sure, what the hell

[email protected]

As you can see by my signature, I am an associated member of Cred Forums. I myself am not interested in an interview, however.

Instead you should contact someone with a Cred Forums account who is interested in being interviewed. You'll be able to recognize them by looking for their signature, just like mine.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

OK!
Wow!
Sounds soo cool!
Can't wait to read about it!!

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

Prove you're with huffington post. Post an image with a timestamp and you'll be taken seriously. Otherwise get out.

Make an article on huffpo or a tweet a pic with signature.
Otherwise OP is a fag.

I don't give interviews but check out the tits on this girl

[email protected]

Hit me up in the DM. POC alt right here, it would give you a good perspective on the POC experience in a racist environment in the alt right

The picture I have attached is me on Twitter. Pls respond

Ta yeule esti. J'ai tellement hâte qu'un mouvement nationaliste s'enbourgeonne au Québec. Ce qui me fait le plus fantasmer dans tout ça, c'est que vous allez vous poser les mêmes esties de questions que les partis du Remain, d'Hillary, etc. se sont posé pour finalement ne jamais se rendre compte que vous ne representez en aucun cas la volonté du peuple.

>Le
Get the fuck out Reddit

AMA senpai

>though about Cred Forums pass since 2005
>said "naw, fuck that" every time I've posted since 2005

Forgot your proxy friendo

>Le Huff post
Mind posting your email there buddy so the ones interested can contact you? don't worry, we wont send you any spam or anything.

>ywn ride the plastic russian express

Why even live?

[email protected]

>Top Kek
>fpbp

I'm not posting my email on Cred Forums. How about you post yours, and I'll email you?

nice try but you wont be stealing my rare pepes

Post dem floppy Canuck tits w/ timestamp, and I'll do an interview.

Get the fuck out of my province you fucking animal.

Why do a bunch of white women presume to know what's best for black people and others?

Lol i think you should go out more.

You tried this on reddit you cocksmoking chode gobbler.. fuck off faggot.

think of it this way, if you paid her you would only get to fuck her maybe a dozen times before either you get bored or her personality ruins the fantasy for you. but if you only jack off to her pictures then it's infinite orgasms for the rest of your life

I'd be interesting, but I'm not posting an Email address here. I've got too many already, I don't want to make yet another one and have to remember to check it.

check my fucking pass huffpo

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

You people are fucking tiresome, and lazy.

Those are not even maple leafs

I wish I could think like you ;_;

You need to talk to Sam Hyde, our leader. He can be reached by email ([email protected]) and phone. Anything else will just be random anonymous trolls and/or you yourself making shit up.

PEPE IS LOVE, PEPE IS LIFE.

I am the hacker known as Cred Forums, you may ask your questions now.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

>creates thousands of jobs all of which pay taxes
>doesn't pay taxes

neat

Never change

Is this what burger tards learn in school now? No wonder your nation produces so many 80 iq morons. Youre all a bunch of we wuz's.

I just do what Matt "Fuhrerious" Furie tells me to do

Send me a note and I'll have my people get back to you. We need to talk.

[email protected]

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

Mememaster from Finland here
[email protected]

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

email me: [email protected]

;)

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

/thread

[email protected]

>(((le alt-right)))
>>>/twitter/

Prove it.

[email protected]

Wha the fuck?

>1 post by this id
Nice try, FBI.

>Quebec affiliate of the Huffington Pos
can it get any more cancerous?

Mange mon porc, s'il vous plait.