Spain

Why no terrorist attacks in Spain?

I thought muslims hated Spain. Compared to Germany and UK they seem like an easy target though

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They laid their seed in your homeland a long time ago and are just allowing the trees to bear fruit. To deny this would be tilting at windmills.

Spain dindu nuffin.

Neither did Germany. France and the US are co-responsible for the shitshow that is the Middle East today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

>Barcelona Train Attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing

Um...

Spain sent soldiers to Afghanistan AND Iraq.

Spain sent soldiers to both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Because despite the memes, it isn't easy for a Muslim to go by unnoticed in Spain like it is in central Europe because there aren't almost any.

You guys just exaggerate the amount of genetic influence that the Umayyad caliphate had on the peninsula as a whole.

People can't differentiate the Spanish from the terrorists, so nobody cares if they're blowing up shit and raping with reckless abandon down there.

Dude Barcelona has probably more muslims than Berlin

This might have even been true 5 years ago, but it for sure isn't now.

Porque saben que los gallegos ya es suficiente castigo.

Spain actually has a recent history of Islamic terrorism going back several decades.

Refugees don't go to Spain because the native Spaniards live in conditions almost as bad as refugees.

So much butthurt, pancho.

Spanish antiterrorism services are top tier

The decades of ETA activity allowed the police to get a great deal of experience, then after the 2004 bombings they keep the moors under watch. The dissolution of ETA allowed the polices to shift the resources centered around them towards the moors, adding further pressure

spain fucked up mostly aztecs not mudshits

they hate france and the usa more

saudi licks the uks arse due to historical ties due to us creating them so we dont get attacked much

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

spain need mexican immigration
they get million of sudacas but 0 mexicans
how is that?

ETA made them strong

This is true, but there is more. I read in a book on modern terrorism that muslim terrorists are not interested in attacking Spain since it is more interesting for them to use it as a sort of base because of its location. If they did, the antiterrorism services would get really serious and they would lose a lot of money in weapons and shit.

elaborate plz portunigger

also, why hasn't the Netherlands been attacked?

Found it
"In order to understand the rationale of an attack like the one perpetrated in Madrid it is important to stress that the alQaeda network in
Spain had been involved in different terrorist activities since the mid- and late 1990s that were mainly oriented toward other countries. Spain was initially regarded as a valuable base for logistical and infrastructure support, to the point of being described as “one of the favorite sanctuaries” of Islamist terrorists, but not as a target of violence itself."
"The major setback suffered by the network of Islamist terrorists in Spain, when at the end of 2001 key figures were arrested by Spanish police, was probably a decisive variable.
Such a strike against the infrastructure of the terrorist network may have triggered a strong feeling of revenge that would have materialized in the terrorist campaign initiated in 2004."
The book is "Countering terrorism and insurgency in the 21st century" for anyone interested.

They fear Asturias

I was in Barcelona, October last year, after
swinging through Frankfurt and Salzburg
and you're so full of shit.

Google larouche strategy of tension