US Intervention possible

State Department Fag here.

Russia has decided to carpet bomb Aleppo, and this has put the United States in a difficult position. For months now the United States has hoped to achieve a negotiated peace that saw at the very least Assad out, ISIS destroyed, and seperate States established. One in Latakia for the Allawaites, and one in in Aleppo for the Sunni's.

This solution is being destroyed in Russian Carpet Bombing. Carpet Bombing that deliberately targets hospitals and the United Nations.

Russia is gravely underestimating the danger of this action. They have basically torpedoed the US State Department, and any peaceful settlement. Aleppo's suffering at the Russian bombing is now being played every hour on American news, and headlines the nightly summaries.

US intervention has now become incredibly likely. Not because of we like the Syrian Rebels per se, but because the higher ups are deeply concerned about Russia constantly poking US interests military. They are terrified that if we don't draw a line in a place that does not matter, Putin will make a play for the Baltic States soon.

The USA is going to call Russia's bluff in Aleppo and attack the Syrian Arab Army. They will ignore Russian Aircraft and bases in the region, and wait to see if Russia will shoot first. If Russia DOES shoot first, the DoD will be authorized to destroy Russian aircraft and Air Defense assets in Syria.

But only Syria. If the Russian Navy attempts to protect them, the Navy will be authorized to sink the Russian ships. And then we will see how far Russia wants to take this. Policymakers believe Putin won't do shit, in that he won't risk nuclear war for Assad, and this will make a suitable example of the limits of American patience with Russia's adventurism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blinken
youtube.com/watch?v=p4armgsvV7o
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/25/l-a-cops-saudi-royal-may-have-raped-5-women.html
youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damn it you sound like an entitled prick.

Whats your contingency plan you fuck face?

Do you niggers everh remember that russia is the only country on earth capable of turning the united states into a radioactive graveyard before the us is able to do the same

Who the fuck goes to war with the only country that has a chance of putting some sort of fight in the middle of a presidential campaign?

What is A.LehPoh?

You are a silly fucking kike. Fuck off soon you die.

Go to bed you are drunk

Die

I hope to God this is just a propaganda test. If you were to do this you would discover a huge fifth column and all the resentment still fresh from Iraq. This is revolution-justifying madness.

bumping this because too many newfags are crying over it

Fuck yes!

I'm all for killing some commies!

USA! USA! USA!

Sounds about right. Good thing I live far away from nuke targets.

whats up with all the LARPing lately? is this CTR trolling the fuck out of us? you absolute madmen.

Thanks for correcting the record, Kremlin shill.

This is the contingency plan. Putin has betrayed peaceful diplomacy without threat of Force. Secretary Kerry has said for the last 2 years now that negotiations without the threat of force are meaningless.

He was told to instead negotiate on the face of it. Which was fine so long as it was all about Assad and just Syria. But Russia's intervention last year threw the entire negotiation strategy into the grinder. It also brought in all the other idiots working on the crisis in Ukraine, and Estonia into the Syrian groups mess.

Now the consensus has nothing to do with Syria. Its all about Russia, and the fact that Putin seems to believe the USA will never actually put its money where the mouth is. Alot of people are now demanding we take a Stand in Syria, not because we give one shit about Syria, Aleppo or Assad, but because we need to show Russia that they cannot simply dictate the terms of their relationship with us.

Also: serves you right for sponsoring Salafist terrorism.

Hey op tho, what about the Obama administration leading the charge in destabilizing Syria in the first place and causing the war?

You want to whine and cry your crocodile tears about pooooor syryians now?

Carpet Bombing that deliberately targets hospitals and the United Nations.

You don't target shit if your carpet bombing.

I wouldn't be sad if Russia comes to the USA and bombs the shit out of the United Nations.

So your argument is that Russia does not have nukes?

>torpedoed the US State Department,
Frankly I wish a nigga would literally

Lurch isn't going to do jack shit he knows their days are numbered and Trump will pull the plug on their bullshit.

>Siding with the terrorists

Fuck off, faggot

Wow. We are so badass.

Soon we will overthrow the capitalist class and make dying in a war in a foreign country for imperialist interests a thing of the past.

Soon.

Fuck the middle-east. All our problems would be solved if we just glassed the whole fucking place

fawk yeah cocksucka

My argument is that you're a faggot Kremlin shill.

Russia is a 3rd world nation with shitty technology that is over 60 years old.

Fuck off Goldberg. The consensus is rain missiles on KAMAG until its therapeutic particulate vapours waft into every Israeli lung.

This is all your fault, you stupid fucks. You made this mess, quit acting like Russia is the problem.

Their missiles dominate yours 37A faggot...go suck squid cocks in the duty hut.

Somebody who wants an excuse to declare martial law and stay in office.

>Fag here

indeed

Someone wants to wake up tomorrow and hear that everyone in the State Department is dead and they don't care how.
Have you forgotten the Bush II years or did you merely take the lesson that this is a dictatorship and you can do whatever you want?

If we were so confident of victory in a conflict with Russia we wouldn't hesitate so much to fight with them.

Russia is a 3rd world nation with shitty technology that is over 60 years old.

that has more nukes than your dumbass lmao

[/spoiler]Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.[/spoiler]

So Russia destroys ISIS, the USA destroys the Syrian Army, and the only man left standing is Assad and whatever civilians that were lucky enough to make it through the carnage.

What then? The USA and Russia will court Assad. And Assad will assent to Russian patronage and will reject the US's offer.

How bad is this scenario? Syria was always a Russian satellite so this is a return to a state of normalcy. It's certainly preferable to what we're seeing right now with ISIS running amok.

The USA can always court Assad down the road and buy him out. He can be our new Mubarak. If not him, then his sons who will doubtless be the inheritors to the throne, so to speak.

Just thinking this through aloud.

I am an Iraq vet who remembers comrades talking unprompted about the invasion being a massive waste based on lies.

>Russia
>Third World

The B-52 is 61 years old

wtf do white helmets mean?

>tfw I live only 15 miles away from a major Abrams tank manufacturer

Well, it was good knowing you all

Good questions. As the head of psychiatry of a large Boston hospital (on vacation right now) I can tell you that I've been giving the matter a lot of thought. It's a subject that comes up at staff meetings on an almost daily basis now ... hold on, I have another call, brb

Go shill for your pedophile leader somewhere else you commie faggots.

You should all be lynched.

>United Nations.
delicious. Also, times tamp other wise its fake and gay.

Phony red cross fags that actually set up all those propaganda shoots the fsa uses like fake civilian casualties.

The Administration was simply riding the tiger. Intervening in Libya was an effort to get ahead of it, as was pressuring the Egyptian Army to let the Muslim Brotherhood take over.

Syria is complicated though, not because of the revolt but because the Kurds. The DoD has a massive hard on for the Kurds, and they were not about to leave them flapping in the breeze. There was also a high level of naivety involved by us State Department folks with the Sunni rebels. Nobody saw ISIS coming as an example.

At this point though, all anyone wants is the war to be over, but Russia intervening has so massively complicated things. Having Iran and Hezbollah mired in Syria was great from a strategic standpoint. Having Iran and Hezbollah allied with Russia in Syria on the other hand is a fiasco.

As I said, the forces pushing for US Intervention in Syria in the State Department are not even arguing privately in terms of protecting civilians. Its all about sticking it to Russia, and putting Russia in a situation where its militarily checked by the United States in a way that it has no real cause to escalate or retaliate against Europe.

Unless Putin is a mad man. In which case its a win either way, because we can kick off the Russo-American War with Russia as the aggressive power. But nobody here believes Putin is Insane. Just arrogant.

FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST. The Jews want to send more whites to die in middle of nowhere. Give up Syria, if he tries this shit in the Baltic states then we push back hard. At least the Slavs will be grateful and eternal allies. Muslims must all die.

That's not how lynching works. It is literally democratic.

No one is underestimating the US. The US is in decline and someday is going to become entangled in a conflict that reveals as tenuous its position as the dominant superpower. The conflict is going to be long, far from US soil, and embarrassing.

Syria has already been embarrassing for the US. If the war escalates, I wouldn't be surprised if China gets involved. Iran lets Russia use its airspace and bases, why wouldn't they let China? The US hasn't and can't come to terms with the fact it can't control the world forever.

They're first responders who make it a point to also help the terrorists. They're currently the subject of a Soros-funded propaganda piece on Netflix to sway Americans to push for the overthrow of Assad.

If you want the war to be over then why not withdraw support from the "moderate" beheaders?

>Tank manufacturer
Unless it's related to air power, RADAR, or nukes, I wouldn't worry about it

Fuck.

Stop destabilizing countries in the Middle East by supporting rebels and knocking off the strongmen who keep a lid on it.

Keep those countries intact so they don't surge into Europe and destroy the place.

Let Russia have a little buffer state between the future NATO allied Ukraine. Let them have their little sphere of influence. The U.S. can't just do whatever they want. Russia can glass America. There's one country you can't just bully, deal with.

Russia is a rattlesnake in a jar. Just stay out of their jar. You have the rest of the house all to yourself. The American obsession with world domination is causing so many problems.

these jews are bold

>Alot of people
Who the fuck exactly? No one in the US gives a shit about Syria, especially during the election

No one is demanding we do anything about Syria except the bodybag industry and all its neocon shills, you included, you dumb fuckin faggot.

You should be held at gunpoint and made to eat the shit out of Kerry's demon asshole, and then both of you executed on a piss soaked basement floor.

It's open season on you degenerate chickenhawk pukes come November, I swear to fucking god.

You are dead already Juif. We have it all ready to dump. Au revoir!

>They are terrified that if we don't draw a line
Just like Obama's red line in the Pacific.

I hope the russians sell some high end weapons to the goat fuckers to smuggle here and detonate n DC and kill you snakes in suits.

What is it like knowing you have no popular support at all?

>State Department Fag here

oh boy its a roll play thread

The US not supporting the "moderate" rebels. That is just platitudes for the media. Assad's inability to militarily defeat the rebels is entirely due to his inability. Had he actually the capability to win this war without Russian carpet bombing we would be all for it.

Just back the fuck off you dipshits.
Our leaders are worthless.

Can someone explain why Russia are the baddies and the US (+toadies including my cunt) are the goodies in Syria? It looks entirely the opposite to me.

He already polished the blech and jerked off into his cow titted sister's hamper bra.

>the United States has hoped to achieve a negotiated peace that saw
>Assad out
>ISIS destroyed

top fucking kek, true believer detected

uncle sam wants ISIS running syria because it justifies the military aid we give israel and it justifies the trillions we waste keeping boots on the ground in the middle east. kikes and the MIC direct our foreign policy.

This post reeks of Jew

what do we do about the drugs?

isnt that what this is REALLY over

"alot of people" = my bosses

We're gona rape you fags so hard when this is all over, should have stopped your tyrannical governemt goy.

>the higher ups are deeply concerned about Russia constantly poking US interests

>NATO has been constantly poking Russian interests for 20+ years

Honestly, we've been reckless in this unipolar world. We have behaved as though there was never going to be a time when someone would stand up to us and it has not been good for our long term interests. We have systematically paved the way for future powers to act unilaterally and aggressively. When we became the sole superpower, we just started shitting on others with impunity. Instead of embracing Russia and bringing them into the western fold, we let cold war fuddy duddies keep them as an enemy. We ate up most of their former bloc and put NATO on their border. Of course they are going to feel threatened and start to act more aggressively in their interests. OUr foreign policy has been shit.

Go shit in your hat Zhidovski.

Kek, as if Obama would ever authorize that shit. Dude hasn't done shit to thwart Putin, and he certainly won't a month from an election.

Too bad Obama has basically said no to anything revolving around supplying anti air arms to rebels never mind actually launching attacks against Syria. Face Russia has cucked the Obama administration once again. expect the same thing to happen with a Clinton Administration.

Eastern Aleppo is occupied by Al Qaeda. Liberating the remaining non terrorist civilians there is a GOOD THING. >600k civilians fled when the terrorists took the place, MOST of the remaining people are Al Qaeda's families. They use hospitals for TERRORISTS TRIAGE CENTRES. Bombing these is a GOOD THING. Terrorists from Eastern Aleppo continually shell Syrian government held areas of Aleppo. They need to be stopped. Stop using your propaganda machine to assist terrorists. They killed 2,996 Americans, stop defending them.

AMERICA, STOP HELPING AL QAEDA.

Sand niggers love white cock

Oh little tard called Sethlehem.....

People are tired of war all the time and garbage foreign policy. No more intervention.

Your bosses are traitors who hate the Constitution and want this country destroyed. They talk about this because they hope to use Russia to destroy it for them.

Gas all sharts

Gas everyone

>didn't predict ISIS

You goofs couldn't understand that pulling out would cause a massive vacuum to be filled by the next armed force?

Incompetence. Shame on you bungling retards and shame on Secretary Fuckup.

I hope Putin does go to war with us so that I can sabotage US efforts.

You monumental screwups.

>20+ years

How about almost non-stop since it was set up in 1949?

>Russia that they cannot simply dictate the terms of their relationship with us.

>US has dictated terms for 20+ years

can you like not fuck with russia??
Cant you just let them bomb the shit out of syria and not give a shit?
If Russia goes after baltics, is it any of our fucking business?

leak larping has always been a mainstay of Cred Forums newfag

The US is not supporting the terrorists, we only had our ambassador leave the embassy compound to give them a pep talk.
You messed up. Learn from Vietnam for once and walk away.

>Russia has decided to carpet bomb Aleppo
GOOD

OP is a cuck

The US foreign policy is so uncomprehensable.

I dont understand why you care so much about these ME leaders.the only thing that explains it is that you are run by israel.

Fucking this.

It's all to get Syria on our banking program and global banking cartel. That's all this is about.

Banking arguments.

good. hope the whole city gets glassed. Full victory for assad.

>no fly zone
>not expecting anyone to be attacked
This is just a precursor. We will go to war with Russia with in the month.

>The US is not supporting the terrorists
Horse shit. Every time your media speaks of tragedy in Eastern Aleppo, you're helping Al Qaeda.

>The US not supporting the "moderate" rebels.
You're catastrophically stupid. We've all seen the TOWs in action, and we all know the US did airstrikes on the SAA.

Yep the rest of what's left of civilization after decades of world police 'murica hates your guts

Good job

>newfag

nigger i fought in Cred Forums harbor

>pamper the keks!

>retards. such ignorant retards
U.S. doesn't even need soldiers to fight their wars any more. No one knows what's in area 51. its not b52s i can tell you that. russia has literally no chance at all of winning. even if theyt fire all their nukes at the same time they still lose and theyll be lucky if even a single one hits land in the u.s. ON THE OTHER HAND, US has them surrounded by bases and not to mention naval ships and subs. russia has 2 blue water nuke subs and they couldnt even rescue their own as-28 about 10 years ago because they suck. UK had to help them i think. same with problems in NW passage &ice. russia sucks and china is no better. US could win a war vs them both same time in less than 3 months if they dont pussy foot around like they been doing in the middle east.. all out war, U.S. wins in a few months AT MOST

Remember that a woman Secretary of State and the first black President got us into this and don't know how to get us out.

>Policymakers believe Putin won't do shit
Yeah? That's what they believed before Putin did shit in Syria

>Alot of people are now demanding we take a Stand in Syria, not because we give one shit about Syria, Aleppo or Assad, but because we need to show Russia that they cannot simply dictate the terms of their relationship with us.

So the USA should go toe to toe with Russia in Syria out of... pride?

This is a mistake. It's the sort of hubris that ends civilizations.

The USA should let Russia destroy ISIS and claim Assad as their puppet for now. We can buy him out down the road.

Or the USA could charge Putin with war crimes and build a military coalition to eject Russian soldiers from the region. British, Aussie, Canadian, German and French troops will have to assist the Americans in this to give it full international legitimacy. If Putin will literally carpet bomb urban centres in Syria, destroying UN buildings, hospitals, etc., it may not be hard to get such a coalition assembled. These would be serious war crimes by Putin.

Russia, upon seeing a global consensus against it, may back out. It knows it can't have the world as it's enemy. But without this coalition, Russia may continue on this path to war with a solo America. Like America, Russians have pride and will be less likely to back down from a possible conflict with its primary historical enemy. Without the coalition, Russia will take America's opposition personally. And it be too proud to back down.

So it's either oust Putin with a coalition or let Putin take Syria with an eye to buying out Assad down the road. The later option will be much harder if Putin establishes military bases in Syria. So it looks like a collective military response is best.

The only things you go to war with are retail prices and your incest impulses Davvi.

>Horse shit. Every time your media speaks of tragedy in Eastern Aleppo, you're helping Al Qaeda.

I guess they must have gotten over the whole 9/11 thing. Letting bygones be bygones.

I was in a ghetto clinic a few years back when Kerry did his impression of Colin Powell with the vial of talcum powder. Nobdy there was really political or leftist. Everyone saw right through it and said they did not want another war.

>waaahhhh Russia is bombing our ISIS operatives

S-STOP. OUR PLANSSS

t. ahmed svenskarsenajad

>We have run out of political capital and we're seriously risking WW3 to save face

Tfw my government can't deal with any kind of loss without whining like a total bitch

> carpet bomb

lol get the fuck out of here

There is nothing at 51 you fatuous faggot. Climb down from Mt, HotPockets...your mum misses your bunion massages.

Explain.

>300 ceasefire violations
>CENTCOM and ISIS coordinating a strike in Deir Ezzor leading to 100s of SAA casualties
>Kerry and Power running PR interference for a Nusra false flag attack on a humanitarian convoy
>US/opposition failing to live up to their commitment to separate """moderates""" from designated terrorist organizations
>State Department dropping barely veiled threats about shooting down planes and coordinating terrorist attacks on Russian soil

>>>>>>Putin has betrayed peaceful diplomacy

Fuck you for insulting everyone this way.

Whats A Leppo?

also, thanks for correcting the record.

Talk like that gets people hanging from streetlamps, user...

America supports alqaeeda 'rebels'

Srsly fuck the usa

Good luck based Assad

Sarcasm. On your side.
But Robert Ford, our ambassador, was thrown out for vocally and frequently supporting terrorism, to include being photographed with them at their rallies.

At this point we need Trump to fix shit with Putin.

A woman Secretary of State, who doesn't know how emails work, and a black community organizer President got us into this and have noooo idea how to get us out.

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST STOP FUNDING TERRORISTS IN FUCKING SYRIA YOU JEWISH BASTARD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blinken

Who cares, fuck Israel and fuck that oil pipeline every is after. Also, fuck you and check out the gams on this chick.

If you really work for the state department then world war 3 is inevitable because they have literal retards working for them.
USA is working on the side of terrorism and anarchy, Russia is trying to restore law and order to the region under its rightful leader Bashar al-Assad.
The USA support of terrorists and radicals has been nothing short of an atrocity and your pilots won't be stupid enough to shoot down Russian planes even if your order them to.

>T. Insecure shart with 60% white genes

It's ok, atleast you're still white under U.S classification

> that saw at the very least Assad out

Republican regime change -- BAD

Democrat regime change -- GOOD

a typical thug move. sucker punch then step aside for someone else to deal with the mess.

you should get your money out of the bank, h
Hans.

u must live in east germany. why still cucked by russia after 25 yrs?

>Implying Russia can't just execute a false-flag and pin America as the aggressors
Go ahead, dipshit. Taste your own medicine.

>It's all to get Syria on our banking program and global banking cartel. That's all this is about.

Explain further, please. This is something I'm not familiar with

Don't worry, we will take over as world policeman when that happens.

>but because the higher ups are deeply concerned about Russia constantly poking US interests military
The U.S. has no place in Aleppo or any region of Syria.

Look around you dude. America isn't set up for us anymore. It's all for the illegals and the BLM looter mobs and the faggots and the jews.

The ONLY way a white man gets love in America is by becoming a woman and putting on a dress.

Let's crash this civilization with no survivors. Time to sabotage, act up, run amok and tear this bitch down.

>Nobody saw ISIS coming
which is why you are going to have your fucking heads handed to you By Team Trump when they take over...

I'd probably get a lawyer.. I hope the real people you;re pretending to be end up on the streets at best or in a Colorado supermax cell

There will be no coalition before the November election at least and by that time Aleppo will have already fallen. No one will be able to argue in favor of the rebels because they will have o major strongholds left all they will have is the rather insignificant countryside of Idlib. After what happened with Iraq no amount of media propaganda will change the american public opinion on syria: stay the fuck out of it.

>USA destroys another country in order to please the Jews/Saudis

Will the traitors ever hang, Cred Forums?

Bomb isis!!! Oh wait my Amerilard tax dollars funded and created Isis.

Start with the 'Axis of Evil' and the last 15 years make more sense

live 45 min from actual nuke silos and airforce/army bases, im gonna park a lawn chair and have a cookout... i want to fry like that bitch on terminator

No, because we feel its necessary to challenge Russia over something that does not really matter to either of us. People here are absolutely freaked that if we don't challenge Putin at some point Putin will do something we can't negotiate out of. Like invade Estonia.

Blowing the ever living shit out of the Syrian Arab Army in Aleppo, ostensibly under the Protection of Russia would serve as a very pointed demonstration of American resolve. And military power.

Russia would have decide whether or not those Dune Coons are worth risking nuclear war over. Which its believed they won't risk. At which point the Russian's get a front row seat at watching what could happen to a Russian Army if it enters a NATO nation uninvited.

Such is the thoughts.

I'm your mum's lover. Ask your dad for the pics.

as if it matters who the aggressors are if nuclear war starts

STOP INTERVENING IN COUNTRIES THAT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO BE CREATING MORE STRIFE IN.

EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO BACKFIRES, STOP DOING THINGS.

Even on the off chance this shit isn't a complete and total rp troll, this shit makes me ree harder than anything else in the world.

Hi, just wondering, but can you give me a quick summary of Aleppo?

In all seriousness though, is this not just a failure of US foreign policy to please Israel after a less-than-ideal Iran deal?

If the US did not start backing the rebels, Russia probably would not have gotten involved. Assad no doubt would probably been able to quell the rebellion.

We all can point out the obvious flaw of Russia/the fascism that they promote, but isn't the Middle east/radical Islam still the biggest threat in the world?

I mean we can all criticize Russia but the State department seriously didn't give thought to the fact that some radical Islamists they were arming might threaten the west/become a nuclear security threat?

America's allies
>Israel
>West Eurocucks
>South Korea
Russia's allies
>China
>India
>North Korea
>all the other arabs who are sick of America's shit
>Mongolia
>East Europe

Good luck fat shit!

>Russia has decided to carpet bomb Aleppo

Fuck off, he isn't carpet bombing anything and if you were supposedly from the Government you would know this.

the you should start for the blue states

>Putin has betrayed peaceful diplomacy without threat of Force.
You were the ones that killed dozens of Syrian soldiers and broke the ceasefire.

>only man left standing is Assad
No he won't be standing. Remember Saddam and Ghadaffi? Assad will be lynched just like them.

I'm more referring to poking Russia when we shouldn't have. Cold War was warranted. After the fall of the USSR, we should have embraced them. Instead, we let the oligarchs take over and carve up the industry and started eating up former Soviet Bloc countries into NATO. Everything we did from the fall onward was aggressive. As far as foreign policy goes, the Cold War never ended. Our enemy fell but we kept kicking him instead of building him back up in our image like we did with Japan and Germany. We would have been far more likely to succeed with that kind of plan than what we actually did. Russia in our bloc would have been crucial with the rise of China.

...the thoughts of an ugly inbred soon to be bullet riddled Yahudi piece of shit.

>backfires

It's not backfiring if the plan is to cause strife in the first place. "Empire of Chaos" user.

> Not because of we like the Syrian Rebels per se
Everyone knows you love sucking Al Qaedas dick.

>Carpet Bombing that deliberately targets hospitals and the United Nations.
Remember MsF or doctors without borders in Kandahar? Or the countless hospitals being incinerated in Yemen with US weaponry? Right you don't.

>The USA is going to call Russia's bluff in Aleppo and attack the Syrian Arab Army.
So Obama is going to do what Bush wasn't stupid enough to do? Attack Iran?

Because this isn't about Assad this is about Iran, everyone knows it.

>For months now the United States has hoped to achieve a negotiated peace that saw at the very least Assad out, ISIS destroyed, and seperate States established. One in Latakia for the Allawaites, and one in in Aleppo for the Sunni's.
So you WANT Al Qaedistan?

Left to right Shmuelly....left to right.

so many assad cock suckers here

Obama, Kerry, and the US just look weak, as always.

hahahahahaha you discusting kike. UNITED KIKES OF AMERICA was the ones that destroyed the peace agreement. With their "accidental" attack on der ezur killing over 100 syrian soldiers in an air raid that took sevral hours and that had an anti radar plane with the raid. And the reluctance from the kike backed rebels to stop figheting after the peace deal. And the kike backed rebels that force civilians to stay in besieged aleppo and murdering civilians that tries to leave througe the humanitarian corridors setup up by the goverment just so they can show the kike media how many civilians die in the bombings. Discusting kike america is basically provoking this conflict. I fucking hate americas forgin policy it's jew tactics 1 on 1. And you discusting pices of shit shoulden't even be in Syria you wasen't invited russia was.

show me your war face

Good one Kleinbergshekelowitz. Learn how to breathe dirt.

At this point the cucked State Department and sissy Obama regime seem to just want it all to go away...

That's what happens when you put a Chicago community organizer in charge of the Government and the world's most notorious female cuckold in charge of the State Department.

Yep. The struggles of average people have gotten worse. Let's spend our money rebuilding our own infrastructure instead of bombing infrastructure abroad.

This, how the fuck was the strike "accidental"? That's like if I walk into your house, punch you in the face, then say "WHOOPS, thought I was at gym hitting the heavy bag"

>After what happened with Iraq no amount of media propaganda will change the american public opinion on syria: stay the fuck out of it.

So cede it to Russia?

Will that embolden Russia to use that same strategy to claim other countries nearby? I can see a domino effect kicking off with Putin grabbing the rest of the Ukraine, Georgia, etc. Would American civilians be OK with that? Would American policy planners be OK with that?

jokes just like russian nukes. antiquated and old and useless.
americans left momma jokes behing in the 90s with the ussr

I hope to God that you are a Larper because if the State Dep. is only sure that "Russia will not retaliate because they might not retaliate but we really dont know" then we are fucking screwed

Nervous Juif? You should be. The Amerikans will fully ventilate you.

>Ctrl+f ISIS
>14 hits
How nice that they're such an insignificant thing now and that all white armies should spend their men attacking Russia instead of shitskins

Russia is doing us a big fucking favor, who gives a shit if they are bombing rebel mudslime extremist. The only thing that America cares about is the permanent base Russia got out of the deal with Assad. They see it as a threat. Russia is just doing gods work without giving two fucks about the media. That is the same media that pretty much lost us Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan by exposing civies to the horrors of war; thus forcing a deescalation from the military. Fuck the middle east, fuck the media, and let Russia bomb those cunts out of existence.

Is that supposed to be a truck carrying a smuggled nuke? I'm legitimately curious.

Lol I'm from the CIA and all of this is under control.

Russiafags. Why not elect someone who isn't a nigger? Unless you want Russia to conquer everything, then good luck. Why does Putin want to carpet bomb Aleppo anyway?

Not all terrorism is Salafism you illiterate twat. The US exclusively supports Shiites and Kurds.

actually... this sounds exactly like the fuckwits who've been running this for the past dozen years.

>what is controlled opposition?

Friendly reminder, you government hates you.

Kurds. Apparently the DOD is in love with Kurds.

I don't even know what a Kurd is but apparently they are worth going to total war for.

I understand that, but the people carrying out and facilitating it, like the OP, keep doing it under misguided loyalty.

Fake, you don't work for the state department you can't even english correctly.
You write like a swedish HS student.

And we all know Obongo is a cuck and won't interfere in Syria.

> Russia has decided to carpet bomb Aleppo

Why would they bomb a leppo?

So basically, what you're saying is, we're going to make sure ISIS and Al Qaeda escape from Aleppo and go on to terrorize more areas? So basically, we'll be their Air Force? So you're saying, we'll be acting to further the interests of Saudi Arabia and Israel while assuming all the risk, which includes global nuclear war?

Yeah, fuck that and fuck you. Fuck the horse you rode in on. Fuck the whole state department and the rest of the corrupt federal government. Fuck Obama and all his sycophantic lackeys. Fuck the UN and the EU. Traitors, all of you. I won't fight your degenerate war to advance degeneracy and islamism, I'd rather shoot it out than be conscripted for that.

>The US exclusively supports Shiites and Kurds.
HAHAHAHA

There is no carpet bombing, just targeted airstrikes.

Perhaps. But my few years in Germany taught me to distrust the German Flag when it comes to talking about Russia. Most Putin boos with the German Flag are about as German as the pro Erdogan folks with the German flag.

In that they are not German.

What's wrong with Russian supremacy.

World is shit right now and it's all Americas fault

because the US doesnt want it

literally the only reason

>b-but muh based russia saving the day

syria is a giant pissing match for world powers

Cleanse the Earth in nuclear hell fire to save some goat fucking, subhuman sunnis in Syria. It's worth it!

It's the truck carrying your moms replacement dildo

>Blowing the ever living shit out of the Syrian Arab Army in Aleppo, ostensibly under the Protection of Russia would serve as a very pointed demonstration of American resolve. And military power.

Maybe for the people in the state department. And a few in the military. It doesn't impress me as an American citizen who cares about his own federations long-term well being.
I'm not privy to the details of all the gangster shit that goes on behind closed doors with Russia. Maybe it is a lot worse than the public can possibly see. Based on what we are seeing with the Shillary campaign, I'm thinking it's not though. I think we have an infestation of cold warriors who are steadily handing the moral high-ground to Russia.

Obligatory fake and gay

Nice roleplay. But if not, assholes like you are why our country is going down the drain. Why do you want to create multiple states when Syria was a peaceful and prosperous ally before American interests began supporting the rebels?

Fuck your backwards-ass ideological crusade. The world was better off with America supporting secular despots.

So fucking what Georgia and Ukraine share a border with Russia if they want to keep Russia out so badly then they need to build a fucking army. No american men should to die defending a country that they cant even find on a map.

It was not you silly Reagan. This hybrid warfare complex you feel like a badass for bitching about now was all developed to destroy sovereign nation-states in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, etc. and it was no more justified or in any way conducted in your interests as when it was framed as a struggle against the "Red Menace" as when it's called the War on Terror or a response to "Russian aggression." it's the same ruling class fighting for their same self-interests as it was then.

>something that does not really matter to either of us

But ain't Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf states valuable allies to you?

They want Assad gone, since he blocks the Qatar-Turkey pipeline to Europem

LOL actually according to law, we are obligated to defend them.

Because we sort of convinced them to give up all their nukes. Well, President Clinton did.

Seemed like a good idea at the time

We cold war nao

What is the FSA and Jabhat Al Fateh

The problem with this line of reasoning is that Syria does not represent Russian aggression in any sense of the word. Syria is Russia's ally and we seeded, instigated, and funded a civil war there. This is OUR aggression, not Russia's. Russia acting on behalf of its allies is natural and expected. Putin is not Hitler 2.0.

the entire fight is over the boundaries to a pipeline. its jews all the way down.

I guess I see what you mean, assuming he is a "useful idiot" who has bought the sales pitch.

The USA, Britain and Israel are the only ones who really do carpet bombing, it was never Russia's thing.
In fact I think Russia/USSR has never actually carpet bombed anything, unlike the USA who has entire fleets of bombers dedicated to it.

A LOT of people in the US will be enthusiastic to help Putin and would love to see this govt. go down if Hilldog wins.

Putin is not arrogant, Putin is simply sick of our liberal democratic leadership constantly berating him with complete disrespect for protecting his interests. If you had a group of faggot sjws constantly bitching at you for existing, wouldn't you simply just ignore them and get back to doing your thing, then you could at least dictate negotiations when you have more military force deployed then the US does

Globalists want their pipelines and to contain Iran.

I hope Russia calles their bluff and goes out in blaze of honorable glory.

But it won't happen US will not start shit in Syria everyone knows they supplied ISIS and started the "revolution" on behalf of their Jew overlords.

Then fight back instead of being a weak little bitch. The cracks are beginning to show in the left's globalist machine. BLM is being shown for what it is, and support for it is waning. People are seeing the threat of the infiltration of America by illegal immigrants. This is why Mr. Trump has gone from a literal joke nonination early on in the eyes of the media to pretty much clinching the election already. Real men are still valued in Wester Civilization, not just in America. Nationalist parties are springing up all across The West and are gaining momentum. Here we have Trump. America is in a bad spot, but not beyond fixing.

Find your manhood, because you seem to have lost it. If you aren't willing to fight for what's yours, it never belonged to you anyway.

Hehehe we carpet bombed the SHIT out of you senpai

it's amazing how well you are able to type with jamal and the boys half a meter up your ass

wtf I'm just another 'murican and I'm concerned too. Don't f-it up. Stop pretending you don't know who's funding ISIS, it's annoying to be lied to.

>Such is the thoughts.

Confirmed for roleplay.

State doesn't hire people this bad at writing.

I will tear America down brick by brick before I become a second class citizen here.

We built this thing and we can damn well break it.

I want to believe.

Everything is fake

I finished my Ph.D several years ago, with most of my thesis in robotics. I competed as part of a team in one the DARPA challenges for robots. I graduated 5 years before my area really started to grow. This is '06, mind you.

The only jobs I was being offered were for factory robots, which I felt were degrading to work on, and military focused ones. I took a research position at a government lab. Our project was investigating robotic combat units.

Bless you, hombre.

>.the only thing that explains it is that you are run by israel.
ding ding ding

>but because we need to show Russia
This is how we started two world wars

>because we can kick off the Russo-American War with Russia as the aggressive power.
You don't need a casus Belli for that, the victors write history, for Russia to be the aggressive power you just need to beat Russia, which we managed to do once.

>Nobody saw ISIS coming as an example.
Nobody saw Russia mobilizing 20 million soldiers during WW2, we were expecting 10 million at most

>The DoD has a massive hard on for the Kurds
Because the DoD has a brain which you cunts clearly lack

>Unless Putin is a mad man.
Unless Stalin is a mad man... Been there thought that.

>Assad's inability to militarily defeat the rebels is entirely due to his inability.
So what happened to Al Qaeda in Iraq? Oh right it became ISIS, I'm assuming it wasn't defeated because Bush was entirely inable?

>Had he actually the capability to win this war without Russian carpet bombing
So why is the US supporting an ineffective carpet bombing campaign in Yemen?

>No, because we feel its necessary to challenge Russia over something that does not really matter to either of us
I matters a lot to Russia, because Putin doesn't like sucking Saudi dick which is why he told Bandar Bin Saud to go fuck himself when Bandar offered to provide protection during the Sochi Olympics.

>Russia would have decide whether or not those Dune Coons are worth risking nuclear war over.
You start a war to empower Al Qaeda in Syria and want to take it nuclear because Russia is sending Al Qaeda to the 72 virgins and then you turn around "Russia did it".

Quite frankly I hope for your sorry ass you win this war because if you lose it. Well Germany lost a war based on similarly fabricated up pretenses and we did something comparable to a nuclear holocaust and look where that got us...

The Kurds are a confused bunch; some of them are commies, decomcrats, capitalist, etc. Basically they adopt any ideology that throws off its oppressor to establish a Kurdish state. They are no better then the Jews in their dealings with alliances. One day they fight beside you, the next they stab you in the back. Give them some surface to air missles and some supplies and call it good. The middle east is bound to be broken up into two dozen ethnostates. Let them die for their freedom and their false god. Fuck em.

Aleppo shelled rebels improvised mortars large caliber. Russian planes bombed the desert, but because of the high-flying unguided bombs scatter around the target hitting everyone, including civilians. They fear the Stingers.

>ostensibly under the Protection of Russia
Are you even listening to what you're saying? Russia would have to respond to save face. Do you remember the Cuban missile crisis? It was settled through talks and concessions, not force. If the US had invaded Cuba, none of us would be here right now.

Factory robots are pretty cool, you can see the laser welding robots on automotive factory tours

>Russia would have decide whether or not those Dune Coons are worth risking nuclear war over. Which its believed they won't risk.

Who believes that? The US state department? What about other intelligence agencies?

It's a massive risk to bomb the shit out of the Syrian Army and to share the same battlefield with Russian soldiers. I'm not convinced that Putin will back down if an American jet accidentally kills Russian soldiers. I'm not convinced that Putin and his army will leave Syria just because the US military says so. Putin might leave if there is a global consensus opposing him, backed by military force and economic sanctions, but not if it'd just America alone saying GTFO of Syria or else.

I think Putin and the Russian people have more of a stomach for war than the Americans, who are frankly emotionally and financially exhausted after 15 years of war. The Russians will bank on weak domestic support for US military action abroad and will continue to expand its borders. We need a coalition. I'm not convinced that Putin will back down otherwise. Or just let him have Syria. But do take this strictly a USA vs Russia thing. Putin will not easily back down in that situation.

>he thinks eastern europeans like Putin
>he equates England with "eurocucks"
>what is Australia
>what is Japan

your subversive memes are bad and you should feel bad, Kremlin shill

>this bad

They hire worst

If you haven't seen affirmative action Ebonics on flight briefings, you haven't truly lived

some conspiracy theory about Jews in a van on Sept 11th

You wouldn't have to worry about those stingers if the USA hadn't given a few thousand of them to the bad guy's cousin along with a little sticker on them that said "please do not give to bad guy"

A somewhat fair point, but its a mistake to call Syria a Russian ally. Syria is a very useful political tool to Russia, and Russia's military intervention in Syria serves domestic policy concerns of showing Russian Strength, and putting Russia at the center of the major international crisis of the day.

In truth, Syria is the result of passivity. It drew in all of our regional enemies. Al Qaeda, Iran, Hezbollah. Great stuff. That changed though with ISIS. What brought about the US intervention was not the Yazidis, but ISIS's invasion of Kurdish territory.

This was something the DoD would not stand for at all. ISIS's decision to invade Kurdistan brought the US into the war. But just against ISIS. But not against Syria.

Russia's decision to enter the war on the side of Assad brought Syria into the larger US problem with Russia. Like Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Its designs on Estonia and the Baltic's.

It made the Syrian Civil War less about Syria, and more about the great power clash between Russia and the USA. A clash in which Syria is an expendable pawn.

The cold war never ended, that's just what they told the goyim.

But then you'd only be doing their job for them, and along side them.

You cry about the problem, but you are the problem.

What is a leppo. Wrong try again Gary

when the fuck are you faggots just going to enter an agreement with russia and kill all the muslims?

you faggots do realize the world would be better if all the muslims were turned to ash

yes i do mean all 1.6 billion. if you spent $20 each gassing them all it would still be a tiny blip compared to how much the US wastes every year trying to bring "peace" to these savage goatfuckers

in supporting the muzrats you have forgotten the #1 rule: in a war between the savage and the civilized man always support the civilized man

>theory

It's no theory pizan. You have drunk too much wine

>Russia...will continue to expand its borders

Stop regurgitating this bullshit meme

>ISIS's decision to invade Kurdistan brought the US into the war.
Obama tried to attack Syria and oust Assad back in, what, 2013?

Why the fuck would you start/escalate war during an election? You cunts must be petrified of Trump because he will likely pull out and restore relations with Russia

>seriously thinking russia wants to occupy the butthurt belt
>thinking russia wants to hear even more moaning and asspain 24/7 without any way to tune it out

Memes don't change the fact that you're about to get raped even harder than Sweden were

Laughter

>WAAAAAHHH it's because of kikes beaners and niggers that I can't find a job or a girlfriend so I wanna blow up the world WAAAAHHHH

Your despair makes me laugh. Develop a better attitude and you might just stop being a failure at life.

Jewish or Hispanic?

When you know that conflict is inevitable, you only prolong warfare to the benefit of your enemy.

At this point in time Americans are going through an existential crisis. Race riots are the new normal.

Chief Diversity Officers are the new normal, with a mandate to hunt and destroy white men.

Who the FUCK are you still defending? America is all played out, it's time to light this bitch up and shut it the fuck down.

you are the fucking cunt here. cunt of this world. check your own fucking country ahmed.

Obama is probably hoping he can make shit get really bad so he can call it WWIII and postpone the election

This.

There are some regions of the world where a brutal dictatorship is the only hope for stability. We need to remember that and fast

Who are you still defending America for bro?

It can't be for white children, because they have no future here.

/thread

Go fuck yourself, OP.

>Russia will not allow the American Jews to have any control in Syria and America would be committing suicide if they dared to attack Russian forces in Syria.

What began as a proxy war has escalated.

wew

yeah... crazy... how could all the western powers ever defeat an alliance of 3rd world shit-tier armies that can barely drive from one base to the next, let alone project force anywhere.... ever.

dirty kike post.

you want us to fight russia so we can gain control of syria and the israel kikes and swallow it up.

Because NATO's precious contra insurgents are to lightweight to stand on their own against RuAF + SAA + Hezbollah and they are starting to get BTFO in a humiliating defeat for the Western rulers

Rofl. Makes me want to take the FSOT and get the job like I wanted to after college. I'm probably too rich, smart, and white, tho.

if there was ever a film made in the future that propagates how Obama saved democracy by starting WWIII to prevent Trump from taking office I hope someone shoots up a theater showing it

We would come up with certain designs for such a robot, then build prototypes of parts (e.g. There was a lot of grasping tests like suction cups, hand like, claws, three pronged). Most of the ideas in the design, were beyond the scope of the field at that point (e.g. distinguishing enemy soldiers, civilians, based on vision) . But through our tests we could get a pretty good idea how certain aspects should be, and whether or not the design was viable.

Some of the original designs were terminator like. They were bipedal, and looked vaguely like humans. We played around with having guns built in, or holding guns like a human. The targeting tests were quite bad, but the main problem with these was that there was no reason for them to be human sized, since it was more expensive. We suggested then, just making midget sized killer robots, but the bosses were afraid that they would be humorous to the enemy. After this, one of the sponsors sent some psychologists to work with us on making them "scary"

> and more about the great power clash between Russia and the USA.
Fucking morons, who gives a shit about "great powers", you think a war with the justification "Show them who's boss" is ok.

Hypothetically you win that war, what then? You have no deeper plan, no deeper strategy, there will be blow back and you will fuck yourself.

Also Putin is a piece of shit, but you are a bigger piece of shit because you can't even think straight.

You know nothing about Germany and the reason you probably got your job is because you can tie your shoes.

40% of ethnic Germans hate America because of WW2, 30% think America could be Ok but it sucks currently 20% don't give a fuck and 10% love sucking American cock, now you probably mostly dealt with the 10%, but they are a minority, albeit a powerful one.

You're bringing the creative insults today, Hans.

> Hypothetically you win that war, what then? You have no deeper plan, no deeper strategy, there will be blow back and you will fuck yourself.

He's right burgermen.

it makes me laugh that all you dumbshits side with russia and act like crybabies when faced with the possibility the us might threaten them, damn pol really sucks ass

We don't give a single shit about kikes or sand niggers. Bring our boys home and let these savages sort each other out. Preferably into mass graves.

>be leaf
>make a good post
R A R E
A
R
E

Lol you just know that Putin, right now actually, has missiles aimed at London.

Big, fuck off crazy ones.

maybe if we had just washed our hands of the whole thing when Russia took over in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess

why couldn't we just say "fuck it"?

Okay, you degenerate anarchist. If what you say does come to pass, then the worst has come and they really want a race war. Ive seen the footage, and I'm sure you have too. Blacks and mexicand prey on unarmed individuals while themselves being in large groups. however, they flee at the first sight of a non-defenseless individual. excercise you Second Amendment Right and shoot them down like the dogs they are.
>you only prolong warfare to the benefit of your enemy
>if you kill them they win
Its weaklings like you that are the reason the white man is doomed. Youve forgotten how to fight.

I FUCKING HATE YOU STATE DEPARTMENT POS YOU DONT REPSENT ME NOR ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN ONCE TRUMP IS IN I HOPE HE SENDS YOU AND YOUR LIKE TO GITMO FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND TREASON FUCK OFF SAVE AMERICA SAVE SYRIA SAVE RUSSIA SAVE THE WORLD

>the Russian's get a front row seat at watching what could happen to a Russian Army

What, so they can counter-plan?

If this is your only goal, to display valuable military secrets, you are a poor decision maker.

Yes we do give a single shit.

Opec, burgerman. The petro dollar. Right now, opec only buys or sells oil in......

Mother fucking dollars. Which means the whole world need them.

Have you forgotten what real war is like? Russia would probably be decimated in a real war with the US. But there would be a lot of US men coming home in body bags also.

WAR IS HELL! It's not Call of Duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4armgsvV7o

our country isn't satisfied until we dump more of our precious money into destruction. you don't get it do you. we want our infrastructure to decay and lose more jobs to china. we want more poor citizens and fewer millionaires and more money to the few billionaries. the suffering and crying out from the native citizen population is laughed at and at best enjoyed and any wrong opinion is met with scorn. no one cares anymore which has been the calling card and trademark logo of the baby boomer generation leading us to our own united western world dwindling of our way of life as well as race.

>it makes me laugh that all you dumbshits side with russia
Saying "I hear no evil I see no evil when Russia bombs Al Qaeda and other Sunni Jihadists in Syria" is not equatable to "siding with Russia"

why do they keep letting these syrian faggots in germany

turn off your camping light and close your tent flap ahmed

It would be absolutely hilarious if something like this actually happened. There is NO appetite for war in the US right now, and especially not against a country full of white (more or less) people like Russia.

You'd be completely on your own in any such fight. Even most of the "patriotards" who cheered the Iraq war would abandon you on this. Public support would be nil, with everything that implies. Lawmakers who pushed for war would get battered as the election date approached.

So yeah. Go for it. Have fun. We most certainly won't be standing with you when you stumble. In fact, a good many Americans will be waiting to give you a shove and help you to the floor.

Fuck you America and your body bag cock sucking shills. Fuck both you and Russia.

You're... fuck you're right. Damn it.

However I still reserve the Constitutional right to crash this bitch if it no longer guarantees my right to pursue happiness.

that image is cancer.

Women are like dogs. they can be trained and although they are a pain in the ass that requires resources and attention they also give us love and affection.

Train your dog, accept their nature instead of holding them to some made up standards in your Disney-indoctrinated mind, and be happy.

this is the true red-pill.

I think I cringed multiple times in every paragraph.
You idiots are so fucking stupid it hurts my brain.
>US intervention has now become incredibly likely. Not because of we like the Syrian Rebels per se, but because the higher ups are deeply concerned about Russia constantly poking US interests military. They are terrified that if we don't draw a line in a place that does not matter, Putin will make a play for the Baltic States soon.
THEY'RE SEPARATE FUCKING THEATERS
>one in in Aleppo for the Sunni's.
FUCK YOU

Samantha Powers burning the world since Kosovo.

>For months now the United States has hoped to achieve a negotiated peace that saw at the very least Assad out, ISIS destroyed, and seperate States established.
>achieve a negotiated peace

we're on Cred Forums you don't have to use flowery language and can just say "U.S. strategic interests"

I'm not siding with Russia, I don't want war with a European nation so we can protect goat fucking savages. Decades now with this ME shit. I'm exhausted.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

UKRAINE IS NOT OUR PROBLEM IT IS HILLARY'S. EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HER DONORS IT'S TIME TO COME CLEAN PEOPLE. THIS WILL ONLY GET BIGGER IF YOU TRY AND BLAME THE FACTS ON PUTIN

>money where the mouth is.
proxyfag detected
fuckin larps

Who is this semen demon?

TELL SAMANTHA POWER TO GO HANG HERSELF THAT BITCH I SWEAR FUCK HER FUCK KERRY FUCK OBAMA FUCK CLINTON SEND THEM TOO GITMO TRUMP MUST WIN SAVE HUMANITY

>40% of ethnic Germans hate America
wrong

only spastic liberal autists like yourself hate america because your country outlaws free speech and you're pissed that Americans are not as quick to forget history as the Germans are.

I've fucking had a decent laugh at germans or even american students getting pissed off when you simply use the term "nazi" in direct relation of germans. If you will never consider the war from the winner's perspective then you will be never a winner yourself

>slavaboo
>edgy music video

This literally proves nothing.

>Carpet Bombing that deliberately targets hospitals and the United Nations.

Good. The United Nations needs to be carpet bombed. Killing Doctors Without Borders faggots should also be top priority.

>Ohhh no muh mudslime terror proxies are losing in Syria
>Better declare war on the only remaining based power in the middle east

Fuck off statefag, if you lot had any fucking idea how to do your jobs we wouldn't be dealing with Hitlery right now

FELLOW CITIZENS (NOT STATE DPARTMENT) CAN WE CONDUCT A CITZENS ARREST ON THIS STATEFAG user AND EVERYONE IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A MARCH ON WASHINGTON DESTROY THEM PUBLIC GUILLOTINE FUCK THESE WAR CRIMINALS I FUCKING HATE YOU

>proves nothing.
It wasn't supposed to prove anything. I was hoping it would make people think for a minute and remember how terrible war is. I don't need to prove that do I?

Flummery! This is about the election. To start a war just before the election to split the right into two camp. Interventionist and isolationist.

>State Department Fag here.

HOLY SHIT IT'S CTR HQ! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! STATE DEPARTMENT GOT BTFO'D PEOPLE! THIS IS A TROLL OR A MANIPULATION.

>REAL NEWS COMING LATER THIS MONTH ABOUT STATE DEPARTMENT CREATING ISIS. THEY ARE LABELING ALL NEGATIVE LEAKS AS TRAITOROUS RUSSIAN LIES

so the bullshit Russian firearm import ban isn't going away any time soon?

god damn it I just want a reasonably priced SVT

>Putin will make a play for the Baltic States soon.
Putin can but won't. You guys are deluded paranoid and stupid.

There is no greater value of the baltic states currently. If Russia wants the baltic states Russia needs Germanys approval to take them.

Look at German/Russian relations if you want to figure out why, baltic states are valuable as trade centers between Germany/western Europe and Russia, they have no intrinsic value.

Fucking retards

is this bait? some kind of honeypot to gauge how much the public knows? fuck off

At this point due to numberous reasons we abandoned bipedal robots. We also ran into a lot of issues with guns due to the need to have to constantly reapply with bullets. A lot of the vision people split into a group focusing solely on automating guns here.

One the lead scientists at this point suggested that we didn't need guns on robots, and that they could simply beat the enemies to death, with their "shiny metal feet". It was a half a joke, but we took it seriously.

The final iteration of this idea produced two canidates. The first was designed to be used in a wave attack, small foot long, four legged robots that would jump on soldiers and stab them with spikes until they died. Our tests found them to be very hard to disable with assault rifles with one bullet, and even harder to hit

>the public

Fool, newsrooms, heads of state, intelligence agencies and diplomatic groups all lool to pol for answers.

We are the most dogged analysts on earth and the only ones who will tell the truth.

>US State Department, and any peaceful settlement

Those two phrases being used in the same sentence is fucking hilarious.

I'm against war with Russia or even Syria... but why do you fucking think anyone gives a shit? I find this line of argument retarded. Its a volunteer army, virtually everyone who identifies with their nation's military and volunteers is fine risking death.

You need to be imprisoned for saying that now. This isnt a political thing, its an american thing and you need to be slammed in and blocked up right now by the feds, you fucking traitor.

I'm a US citizen that grew up here, most Germans don't tell you what they think into your face until they trust you.

Most Germans think I'm one of them, so they trust me, the liberal autists belong to the 30% who think america sucks and could be better.

The 40% are mostly AfD/CDU, I doubt you've had much to do with them because they like to keep to themselves.

> If you will never consider the war from the winner's perspective then you will be never a winner yourself
War is a losing business, only good thing war has to offer are occasional intense feelings of clarity aside from that war is utter horse shit.

This is Hillary and Obama's War. This is a Democratic run conflict.

They just want it to go away because they have no idea what to do now.

>State Department
opinion discarded

The DoD will attempt a coup before it starts a war with Russia.

Fuck you CTR faggot... If Hillary gets in we are all fucked. It's not about Putin, he could never grab America, we are run by the Jews

Look Captain Burgerman, if YOU want Hillary and Obama's War to trigger into full blown total War with the Russian Federation.... then you fucking fight in it.

Not me chum. Let the Democrats send all their niggers and faggots and women to do the fighting this time.

>Russians get invited by Syrian goverment to help them fight ISIS
>USA goes there because they wanted to spewing some buzzwords about MUH UN MUH ONZ

Cocksucker. If the US government wouldn't have helped these "rebels" in the first place, we wouldn't be in this situation. WWIII is on your hands if it is ignited. Goddamn, can you imagine? WWIII started over a bunch of sandniggers. Maybe that whole Dabiq prophecy is real. Maybe this is the beginning of the war to end all wars.

CTR? This isnt about the election you fucking retard. This is about you saying youd sabotage this country in war you fucking traitor. Get ready for solitary, fucking traitor. Youre going to get locked up boy.

>saw at the very least Assad out, ISIS destroyed, and seperate States established. One in Latakia for the Allawaites, and one in in Aleppo for the Sunni's.
your a dorable
it would not surprise me if you werent even bullshitting about working for the gov

Still waiting on the Mahdi

sounds like you hang out with losers

He's in Germany.

>oh no, Al-Qaeda is loosing in Syria!
>better help them!
Murican politics everyone.

Your a fucking child if you believe your politics means jack shit to a draft. Your a part of this country if your a member of any party. Being drafted and put to service doesnt give a fuck about your view on gay marriage, its about blood and service, real man shit and not your draft dodging hippie bullshit. Fucking pathetic loser.

Hey you.

If you want to fight in it, with all the women and trannies in the current military you go right on ahead.

But WE will be 5th columning your ass and making deals with Russia. Bet on that.

Enjoy your diverse army. I hope it's all you wanted it to be.

>This is about you saying youd sabotage this country in war you fucking traitor.
I think the real traitors are the people who call Al Qaeda moderate rebels and want to start a war to empower them

>destroy Russian aircraft and Air Defense assets in Syria and Navy will be authorized to sink the Russian ships.

Is your country prepared to welcome back their pilots and sailors in bags....I have no doubt that the USAF and USN could take out russian assets in Syria, but they will pay dearly in blood. Are you prepared for that? Russia is.

No, I don't think USA is gonna do anything besides whining and crying about russians 'carpetbombing hospitals'...if they are treating terrorists there, then the russians would be stupid not to do it. Urban warfare is always ugly and runs red with the blood of innocents...

Aleppo will be taken back by the SAA with Russian CAS, whether America likes it or not, before the election. And besides if Hillary gets elected, she can't exactly start a war before she takes over in January...And Obongo WILL NOT start a war, not with 2 months left of his term...Plenty of time to clean Aleppo of terrorists. After that...the war for Syria is over with Assad and the Russians winning.

underrated post

Neither you nor America have any legal military interests in Aleppo or Syria.
Meanwhile, Russia is acting on behalf of the request of the Syrian government.
Also
>(((hospitals)))
>(((bakeries)))
>((("the united nations"))) (you mean the al-qaeda hats, faggot)

Why would a lefty antiwhite cuck make this bogus pretense over patriotism and loyalty to the country? You only view America as an ATM and a weapon to use against the enemies of the Chosen, so get off your high horse.

Look at
Straya nailing it.

Also you are a shit cunt

>but why do you fucking think anyone gives a shit?
And that my friend is the end result of the degeneracy we are experiencing.

Who are " you "? If a tranny can pick up a gun and fight and your draft dodging ass hides like a pathetic coward then your the feminine coward fuck.

Cool, go fight with mental cases and women.

Have fun. But white guys are sitting this one out. It's your turn now, right?

If you give a shit about your country you fucking shoot your bosses in the face.

>Is your country prepared to welcome back their pilots and sailors in bags
Apparently some of us are.
See

Are you so debased and pathetic as to think bravery in the face of death is degenerate? That's pretty effeminate of you, I don't know what to say.

You stupid fat fucks are going to drag the US into a nuclear war with Russia because you dumbfucks can't figure out decent or reasonable geopolitical strategy without making it "america wins everything"

Nobody plays your game when there's no tit for tat, and you morons betrayed your own negotiations with russia after using the ceasefire to continue bombing syrian forces; you absolute dumbfucks.

Y'all can burn in hell for all I care. Literally traitors to american ideals working for the sake of corrupt plutocrats selling the country down the river, all for selfish personal gains. Appointments made based on pay-to-play rather than merit, it's no fucking wonder you are all incompetent as shit and keep getting BTFO by 3rd world countries, from fucking Iraq all the way to Ukraine, american foreign policy has been NOTHING BUT failure after failure - except lining the pockets of fatcat opportunists.

How many more americans are you going to kill, traitor?

Absolutely not. But "not giving a shit" about the death and suffering over your fellow human is very degenerate.

You just said Draft dodging, committing acts of treason and being a traitor, defending your homeland to you is anti white and lefty according to you. Youre baby shit , scared little bitch. Your a traitor fuck boy.

Russia has a tiny gdp, smaller than mexico. The most muslims in europe to the tune of ten million and an hiv epidemic. Thats what you want traitor.

Holy shit your bosses are madmen.

The second design was designed as a speed test at first. We managed to get it to go about 40mph, which at the time was quite impressive. We found that the force it was capable of exerting was enough not only to break bone, but go straight through a human body. The working design for this one before I left, was an agile, cheetah like robot that would kill humans by ripping them to pieces or slicing them in half. The only way to reliably stop the robot, was a direct hit with an explosive device. Given how fast it was, it wasn't easy to do, except with an rpg like device.

I'm sure the government still runs this program, and if there is a war, I guarantee these types of robots will be used before the end. When they are war will stop being humans killing humans, and become robots slaughtering humans like cattle.

If you sign up for the military, and you are an actual American and think of yourself as such, you're 99% likely to be A-OK with dying in glorious battle, or even in kinda okayish battle, period.

Spics and niggers of the secessionist variety are notoriously "cowardly," but it isn't in the way you think -- they're fucking ethnocentrists who "don't want to die in no white man's war." The same BLM nigger who pees his pants at the thought of dying for America will still be mystifyingly antagonistic to cops and happy to be killed over apparently fucking nothing years later at a traffic stop.

Going against the government doesn't make you a traitor, faggot. The government, in this case, are the traitors. They're the ones who empowered ISIS by sending the "rebels" aid. They were getting themselves involved with shit that they had no business being involved in. Now that they have a serious problem, they have no idea how to solve that fucking problem. They are making reckless threats against one of the top 3 most militarily powerful nations on earth. I, and the others who are going against the US government in this situation, are trying to protect the United States. Our government is not. THEY are the traitors.

Fuck off alternative kike

Those who defend their country are mental cases and those who dodge and hide to get bum fucked by the opposing force are the real right wing manly mans. Your a boy who hasnt found his vagina yet, pathetic bitch.

>Your a traitor fuck boy.
And you are a shit cunt

Maybe America shouldn't have spent the last 2 decades shitting on our heads.

Let them send illegals, women and gays to the war.

Because we will not go fight Russia.

I'm talking about not giving a shit over your own death. No one cares. You aren't actually there for your own death, even if you believe you will die in battle -- most believe themselves invincible.

The fear of death is primarily:
1. Confusion over lacking a clear plan and letting fight or flight take over
2. The perception that your death is over nothing.

Because the russians are going to treat the american people real well, right? If theres war then the civilians will take the large majority of the deaths you fucking retard. AND you admitted that you'd sabotage American efforts to prevent that. You need to get picked up right now.

>Those who defend their country are mental cases
Fighting for the right of Saudi Princes to rape women in the US without impunity is not patriotism

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/25/l-a-cops-saudi-royal-may-have-raped-5-women.html

>People here are absolutely freaked that if we don't challenge Putin at some point Putin will do something we can't negotiate out of. Like invade Estonia.
>we afraid Putin might start a WW3
>probably
>in the future
>our clairvoyants says so
>because...
>because...
>ah, because he's evil!
>let's start WW3 ourselves here and now!
Say, how your bosses are even capable to breath, being so stupid?

Send all the illegals you love so much. And the women, the strong tiger women who can do anything we can do.

And the blacks. The jewel in your crown. Send them to fight Russia.

Us useless white boys will sit this one out.

OP is a shill, ignore him. A direct, deliberate, and sustained attack on Assad can never and will never happen.

1. The President cannot unilaterally declare war on a sovereign nation.
>but muh Libya
The Libyan intervention was legal because it was carried out under the War Powers Act, which allows for limited military use without congressional approval and most importantly because of a UNSC resolution. The only reason that resolution was agreed to was because the US got Russia and China to abstain instead of vetoing. Congress will never approve of a war against Assad and Russia will never allow a UNSC resolution calling for international intervention against Assad

2. A recording of Kerry speaking to the Syrian opposition recently was just leaked in which Kerry said while he lobbied the administration to directly engage Assad, he lost the argument. There will be no use of force. Obama does not want to draw the US into a broader Syrian conflict.

And you want Saudi Royals to rape women and you want Al Qaeda to rule in Syria.

Probably the other guy is the traitor, because you've got that Saudi dick so far up your ass that it comes out of your mouth

Well we put a woman in charge of the State Department, and let a nigger run the country.

It was an experiment...

I'm a veteran who happily went into the service right after 9/11. If you leftist pieces of shit force us to war against other white people, IN DEFENSE OF FUCKING AL QAIDA/ISIS, it will NOT end well for you. Remember that.

>defending your homeland

I AM advocating defending my homeland.

>Thats what you want traitor

What I want is all allies of Al Qaida to hang. THAT is treason.

If the left forces us to kill whites on behalf of Al Qaida, it will NOT end well for the left. It will be genocide for you cucks.

If the Russians invade, I'll protect my homeland. But as of now, I have to go against our government because they are the ones who are putting us in danger, not the Russians. Our government is funding terrorists whether purposefully or by accident. Now that a country is actually willing to combat these terrorists and wipe them out, we want to threaten that country? It makes absolutely no fucking sense. Our retarded foreign policy is finally coming back to bite us in the ass.

Thanks for the breakdown

what the fuck is wrong with you?

perhaps we should start daily threads about invading US. each state would contribute a little and all this imperialistic plague would be once purged.

>Apparently some of us are.
Absolutely agreed, take my home for example if we were overrun by migrant hordes (which may very well happen) then I'm siging up too to defend my home.

I'm not talking about the guys who will actually do the fighting and the dying. I'm talking about the blowback at home. Remember how you, the american and british public held your warmongering government's hands in 2014 when they wanted to bomb Assad after that obvious false flag chemical attack? And back then it would have been a cakewalk compared to now. Back than, bombing Assad would have been easy, now you got hi-tech Russian SAMs planes, and deadly cruise missiles awaiting your planes and ships.

This is going to be a massacre for both sides, and I don't think the American public wants ANY of that and rightfully so.
And with Trump elected, this has a much less chance of happening, but with Hillary...well, I'm definitely not optimistic about that crazy bitch.

What can I say? Go, vote for Trump!

Russia has virtually no force projection. They couldn't occupy America if they tried.

>If theres war

If there's war its on the heads of you leftist, ISIS loving traitors and I will do everything possible to ensure the left is destroyed forever. I would take full advantage of the fog of war to death squad each and every leftist traitor, because it would be YOUR kind who is forcing Americans to kill other whites (or other "whites" if you prefer) ON BEHALF OF THE ISLAMIC STATE.

>not giving a shit over your own death
On that I agree with you. But the thread is from a supposed state department employee essentially gloating about starting a war. He certainly isn't going to be risking his life on the field of battle. And the plan that he laid out shows no respect for human life, much less even honouring American servicemen.

Pretty much this.

We are not spilling white men's blood for the current American situation.

So the leaders better make nice with the white countries or teach gays and minorities to fight real effectively against a white army.

For the first time ever lol

Bring it on.

lel bring it down a notch killer

>Why does Putin want to carpet bomb Aleppo anyway?
It's current occupants are not moderate enough.

Based Putin

perverse manipulative scum.

>Our government is funding terrorists whether purposefully or by accident.
>by accident
Pls. They even supported ISIS advance in Deir ez-Zor with air strikes only few weeks ago.

It's shocking that western ideals only work in western countries isn't it?

A bunch of animals and subhumans can only be kept in line by their strong men.

Bro, to be honest I don't even know what country you are.

You might hate my guts, but I don't think about you at all.

youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM

Fair enough.

I would be more interested in seeing dead americans, fuck you all, you are nothing but a bunch of war mongering cunts and I hope Russia nukes your country

After reading this, I'm even more confident that the US is truly an evil empire.

how does it matter what country flag i have? i may be proxy japan and it would be the same. you would still be the scum of earth.

Haha yeah u too little brother.

Ayyy if we nuke the whole northern hemisphere, can I come down south and hang with you?

Its not going to happen. If North Fucking Korea can restrain itself, you'd better believe America and Russia won't attack each other.

So, the americans plan to start WWIII and kill hundreds of millions of people all for the sake of their hubris.

I pray to God there are still enough sane men and women left in the upper military ranks and the intelligence services to mount a coup the moment that order is given.

Its the only thing that will save all our lives.

kek someone's gotta do it

> Carpet Bombing

you have no idea what carpet bombing is

> played every hour on American news, and headlines the nightly summaries.

because you told the to do so

>constantly poking US interests military

Syria is not your client state, it's Russia's. You have no interests there.

> (((State Department Fag here.)))

more like Jew Department fag

American bombs have already been dropped on Assad's forces, it is so unlikely with modern surveilance technology that this was not an orchestrated attack. Even in the US military, any group given certain engagement rights has the freedom to base their decisions on hidden agendas.

Just like with Bush Americans are easily encouraged to go to war and to engage in government contracting to support the war. If anyone likes making money its veteran war contractors, they are the endless supply of army ants for the major weapon manufacturers and military-related solution companies.

The diference in this election is that both candidates agree that ISIS must be stomped out, the difference between a republican led war and a democrat war is that a republic war actually changes something for good or worse. democratic military action never solves or changes anything.

Technically sharts are gas...