VA. no longer a swing state

Now that Trump has officially lost Virginia, Clinton only needs 69 more electoral votes to clinch victory.

What states will are next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSeMSOEz8EM
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/15/fivethirtyeight-is-wrong-primary-turnout-matters-a-lot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a more realistic portrayal of the current map. Trump is totally fucked.

Fuck.... Cred Forums said he would get a debate bump

Cred Forums's fanboyisms have left them delusional. There's only Like 40 days left. He can't possibly come back at this point. In fact it's probably only going to get worse since his latest twitter rant and tax bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSeMSOEz8EM

trust me my nomad friend, these polls aren't to be trusted.

They're paid to say shit like that

The lack of enthusiasm for Hillary means she will never clinch this election before November 8th. She might win, but there's really no point obsessing about it, because Trump could easily win as well.

It won't be an easy win for either of them.

thank you for correcting the record

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/15/fivethirtyeight-is-wrong-primary-turnout-matters-a-lot/

He did. Down.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

North Carolina is hers, AZ may or may not flip, NV is hers, PA is hers, FL is hers

That's not true. Trump will win Ohio, and thus Florida. Arizona, too.

Terrible bait.

NM should be a toss up

This is the most pants on head retarded post I have ever read

Here's to hoping she gets ebola

>officially lost VA
Wasn't aware I had voted already

AZ, NV and FL can all flip. PA she has on lock.

where the hell are the mods to remove this spam crap?

Thank you for posting something this stupid.

>that sobering feeling when there's actually a thread not full of rabidly blind Trump supporters that are willing to admit when he's not doing well in a swing state

>Illinois
>light blue
>Texas
>light red

>az anyone hint other than republican
Every fucking election with this shit