Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums
Ive been on Cred Forums for abought 11 years, since my bf introduced me. I used to browse b0g.org.
So you know that white women usually are degenerate, right. What is your view on redpilled, white women? Do you think they exist?
If you do, how do we protect us from incomming FICKI FICKI? I am stuck between Germoney and Swedistan, and I am not allowed to own teargas.
Do I have to keep my brother about when I go out, or can women actually defend themselves against the horde.
Inb4tits or autism

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2013/02/The-Mate-Switching-Hypothesis-FINAL-PUBLISHED-2017.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1kSkigXFB64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

timestamped tits of gtfo

GTFO ho

You know the rules faggot...

fuck off morocco. I would never even bother to find a marker for you.

>redpilled """"woman""""
>not going through protocol

Fuck off, faggot.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>posting any reply other than "TITS OR GTFO"

Answer me, faggots. Most of you think that you are alone and neckbearding your way through your memewars.
But to the non autists, how do you communicate that you are redpilled?

>is not Catholic
>pretends to be red-pilled

>no timestamp
>thinks Cred Forums was an original board

KYS

>how do you communicate that you are redpilled?
You don't. Not irl. It's cringy.

so how do you find a likeminded person, Sven?

>What is your view on redpilled, white women?

My view on all women is the same, regardless of political or ideological beliefs.

labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2013/02/The-Mate-Switching-Hypothesis-FINAL-PUBLISHED-2017.pdf

>find security through financially stable mate
>sleep around like the whore you are for genetic material

Forever alone. If you want a career, great job etc etc you keep your power level hidden. Except on here.
Only exception to the rule is testing the waters of being really red-pilled sarcastic and see who laughs.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

>>sleep around like the whore you are for genetic material
I never slept around, I've been in long term relationships since I was 13. Ive got a a degree in biomedicine, I support myself.
I want a redpilled guy with good genes, to support me. My question was if you guys in general see white women as degenate? Should I continue my career or find a guy?
>asking Cred Forums for relationship advise

Timestamp or GTFO

I'm willing to have an actual discussion if you timestamp the tits. But here's a little on the house.

I act confidently, smile, and behave as if I give the absolute minimal shit about whatever the woman in my proximity just said/did. I'll say a funny quip if there's a chance, but as soon as I've heard enough from her, I disengage.

Note - this is how I behave in public and at work. If I'm with friends or actually flirting with a woman, things are different. I assume when you say "around women", you mean in "around women in your day to day life".

>redpilled
>women
Lol no

>Ive got a a degree in biomedicine
>My question was if you guys in general see white women as degenate?
>Should I continue my career or find a guy?

Education doesn't mean smart. This board is not really a good place to ask for advice like this. Figure it out by yourself.

Thanks for proving you're no different than the other degenerate women.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kSkigXFB64

Hm, suprusingly helpful. So a redpilled man would hide his powerlevel in front of a woman?
Is it wrong to run his CPR or his social security number in the hospital database? Ive been doing that with every guy Ive date since I got this job

White women are not degenerate in general, culture is.
I've given up on finding "redpilled" women, the best I'll ever find is a girl with little or no care for politics.

>This board is not really a good place to ask for advice like this. Figure it out by yourself.
But this board is home, and tbqh I like the honest answers. The alternative is /soc/ and that is strictly for selfies for horny girls and traps. That isnt what Im loking for

If you haven't noticed, "red-pilled" men will never respect you. Because they think they've been fed the answers. Because they no longer have to blame themselves for their failures, they can look at everyone else and scream at the shitskins, the women, the gays, anyone but themselves.

Unfortunately, that's what "red-pill" culture is all about. In my opinion, keep to yourself, go to a sperm bank and find a good physically fit dude's genes, and raise your kid yourself. Guarantee any one of these people here you decide to fuck would rape your kid if it was a girl.

you don't communicate your power level.
power level reveal himself in the good circonstances.

>the best I'll ever find is a girl with little or no care for politics.
Literally all of my friends. Girls dont seem to cae about politics. Nearly all of my friends are half-way redpilled, as in they dont want to race mix, but they still want to save """the poor syrian babbies""". I have no redpilled female friends, and my redpilled guy friends are literally spastic neckbeards

>You don't. Not irl. It's cringy.
Cringy to who? the blue pilled dumb fucks around you? fuck em.

Extremely red-pilled white women are pretty cute, but they barely fucking exist so nobody really gives a shit. Poland is the only place you'll find such beings.

>Is it wrong to run his CPR or his social security number in the hospital database? Ive been doing that with every guy Ive date since I got this job

occupational hazard.

>go to a sperm bank and find a good physically fit dude's genes, and raise your kid yourself.
I just want a guy to keep me fed and warm. I dont want to work, and I can use my gender and womb? for that. I dont want to do iit alone, fampai.

>pretty cute
>7/10 at best

Moving there ASAP

Thread my reminder this is a MAN

>poland
They have cute girls, sure. But I dont think they are redpilled, and I dont think their men are attractive. They look like wifebeaters and their women are timid.

He is right though, there are no girls on the Internet.

>Should I continue my career or find a guy?
If you've been reading Cred Forums you should already know the only choice is to breed more with those like you.
>asking perma virgins on pol where to date them

gender is a social construct or something like this.
it's 2016, senpai.

>Is it wrong to violate patient confidentiality laws?

I always operate under the assumption that every """"female"""" poster is actually a dude trolling, and shit like this seems to confirm it.

I now assume I'm getting rused, so let me clarify:

It isn't worth assessing whether a woman is "redpilled". Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Every woman, however, can be influenced.

So, what do I look for in a woman? Intelligence, emotional stability, and good decision-making. I assume, if this shit is there, I can get her on my side and "redpilll" her. If she has all of those traits, she has the capacity to choose goodness over being a whore like said.

"Empowered" women are unwilling to conform to a strong male's presence, and these women wear their degenerate behavior on their sleeve. It's easy to assess a woman's character, because 99% of the time, they have very little character, and are open about about who they are.

So, to summarize, I first check if the woman is decent. If she is, I can accept her into my social circle. Once there, I'll pursue her if she's available, or redpill her subtly otherwise.

I hope this helps you find a guy, you Danish faggot who couldn't just cut the roleplaying crap out and take this to /r9k/ or Cred Forums.

Then you don't deserve to breed. That or sell yourself to some shithead like Trump.

>France
>white
dont you have a "gas leak" to worry about?

Retards, getting btfod by a roach

Oh trust me, they are pretty red-pilled. Atleast red-pilled enough to go against their (((government))) for sure.

>this comment on depending on men
>smug anime face
>anime references
>claims to be a woman
God fucking damn it user you got me

No timestamp pic

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

thanks, fedodra man. I dont think that is how an average guy thinks though. I go to Chads, and they all seem slightly vague,
I would like a redpilled man that can support me, regarding the stereotype, and can fix shit and build me a nice home.
I am selvlfsufficient, but it isnt my goal in life.

OP if u r a real woman stop being retarded pls, u can be my 2nd wife if u r good looking enough

Cred Forums is degenerate for asking and op is degenerate for providing

>muh animu
>it is strictly for neckbeards
>I cant beleive someone is pretending to be a woman
>is she using an anime girl?
>n-no cant be