Whats the Cred Forums view on circumcision?

whats the Cred Forums view on circumcision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

That hotdog would have an Acog sight not a red dot... amateurs

Depends on the culture. Girls in America typically subscribe to the idea that it is more hygienic and better looking. I'm glad I benefit from that compared to a couple of my uncircumcised friends who are very insecure about it, but if given the choice I would prefer to experience sex the way I was originally intended to and live in a place where being uncut is more socially acceptable. Like most of Europe.

I can't believe half of American men fall for the Jew trick.
It's embarrassing.

Barbaric. I'm glad my anaconda hasn't been skinned.
Peel the skin off your finger and after it scars up come back and tell me if you have less feeling in it.

Pay your (((doctor))) extra for it you good goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

>A whole country got tricked into carrying the mark of the jew because of a disease nearly no one really have.

JeJ

In [current year] it just doesn't make the cut.

Is the devil circumcised?

Blatent child abuse. An infant can neither consent nor has understanding of the reasons of an unnecessary surgery like circumcision. It should be illegal.

how do you feel about abortion?

Murder, unless done because evidence shows the child would have a lower quailty of life due to certain circumstances, or if the mother is incapable of birthing the child safely.

>Traditional Circumcision
>Uncut Version

How can this be?

Oh look, another slide thread.
Saged.

wouldn't it be murder regardless of circumstances?

Who gets to decide what quality of life is good enough to determine execution?

I'd say being born below into a family below the poverty line is child abuse and a lower quality of life than an autistic individual like Jeb Bush born to a wealthy family.

Would you like to be born with HIV or Herpes or down syndrome?
Should a woman be forced to give birth if doing so might kill her?

we didn't fall for it, we got pushed

as apposed to not being born? yes, or course!
and in these cases a c section can be preformed

It's a bit weird to cut off a bit of dick for no reason at all, isn't it?

Luckily Americans are good at mental gymnastics.