Get out of LA

get out of LA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yB76BBlMfDs
youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is LA/Orange county okay

No, let the casualties be maxed out, we need a REAL happening. Like, a real happening hasn't happened since 9/11.

A reason out of the ordinary or just the usual? How much time do I have?

Yeah, traffic fucking sucks here.

What's going on? Mexican rape hoards planning a massive strike?

LEAF

Why would we save anyone in LA? If something's gonna happen there, I want all of them downtown in a single, vulnerable spot.

The 'big one'

Within the next 7 days according to scientists.

Better, the whole place may sunk into the ocean.

Where do you live?

Holy shit you faggots who don't live in quake spots will never understand.

- Our cities are built to withstand big quakes.
- Death tolls for quakes are pretty low.
- Earthquakes can't be accurately predicted.
- We have been preparing for decades.
- Risk of tsunami is low.

Stick to your doomsday bullshit, you guys are terrible at natural disasters

I live in Seattle.

Commiefornia fag here.
Leaf is basically benchracing.

There is between a 1-100 to 3000 chance of getting hit by a 7.0 earthquake according to some quack.
>I better save my prized possession
If its true we'd be getting hit by a 4.3 in the next week which is bullshit because you can't predict an earthquake.
They're basing it off the fact a major earthquake usually happens every 300 years on the SA fault and last one was 1690.

>TL;DR op is full of shit

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

DO NOT COME HERE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

GO TO OREGON

GO TO COLORADO

GO TO ARIZONA

GO TO TEXAS

>within 7 days
Gonna need a more accurate timeframe, the popcorn won't last for 7 days.

Usually? Are there statistics to back this up? I wanna put my education to good use.

Why would we need to go anywhere if 85% of our buildings will be just fine to stay in

Is something horrible going to happen there? Thank God, LA needs to be wiped off the face of the earth

>he thinks his landlord built to code

vegas bro but in arizona fuck vegas never come here only retards and party people who fuck up come here, if you find a apartment you will never leave.

may kek bless me with the power

may California be raised

CA as a whole should break off and sink into the ocean already.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Was about to make a joke
>Using my home state
>Realize I'm in North Carolina
>Googles have been fucking it up here too
This shit is becoming a chore

Where were (You) when I needed (You)?

>bought a pass just to meme
There are faggots and then there are people like you. No title will suffice.

Theres earthquakes everyday. Most you dont notice as when your mom walks thru the room the house shakes anyhow

Your buildings may survive, but that's not the problem. It's high trust versus low trust.

When an area populated by East Asian or European people is struck by a disaster, they listen to the authorities, keep calm and work together to survive.
When an area populated by African, Central or South American, South Asian, South-East Asian or Middle Eastern people is struck by a disaster, it is usually the beginning of days, if not weeks of looting, rape and murder.

Will they still get 55 electoral college?

I live in the suburbs

I don't think LA is built to withstand a huge earthquake (7.5 and above, nope sorry) most of your defenses are built to withstand the normal 3-5.5 you receive. Prepared as shit? Maybe, but withstand? nah, I doubt more than half of the city is built to withstand a huge earthquake in the near future. Tsunami was never really an issue because the fault is on land, not out 100km in the ocean like Japan's problem, different fault type

No captchas are comfy as fuck. MEMBERS of Cred Forums do not need to tolerate the filth of the masses.

Ya its every 100-300 years.

Article I was using is full of shit because San Fran was buttfucked by a 7.8 and northridge and Loma were smacked buy 6.8s in the 80's and 90's.

Most geologists at the USGS say around every 100 years so technically "overdue"

Haha yeah what a fag

Was anyone in Louisiana to begin with?

Yeah but there's something like a less than 0.5% chance of it happening in that time frame.

Still pretty spooky but it's also probably nothing.

>i wasn't logged in

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.

Thread theme
youtu.be/yB76BBlMfDs

Proved my point
I know my SoCal homebuilder tbqhf

Well there are only whites and legal spics around here in the suburbs so no worries. LA will probably be a shitstorm though.

My, this is EMBARRASSING. I forgot my pass.

For a moment, I was one of the dregs.

Me too. How about them Dawgs?!?!

Where the fuck's my sig

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

IT HAPOENI RIFHT NOWWWQ

here I found this
>Scientists have observed that based on the movement of tectonic plates, with the Pacific plate moving northwest of the North American plate, earthquakes should be relieving about 16 feet of accumulated plate movement every 100 years. Yet the San Andreas has not relieved stress that has been building up for more than a century.

I don't live in LA, however idk if that's the same for the rest of california. the usgs seems to be mostly concerned about LA so I'm assuming the population density and the abundance of older structures will result in more chaos for them.

Well, keep an eye out. Some crowds of looters might figure out where the easy money is to be had - where they'll find the fewest aid workers, police and soldiers but the most flatscreen televisions and smartphones to loot.

it fucking sucks vegas is a curse you will almost always find a way to come back atleast i made it out alive.

Wish I could say I knew more about them. Not a sports fan. Though the Purple covered riders on the light rail are starting to drive me nuts.

Better than just 1000 muslims like I'm used to riding the rail with, but they all get off south of downtown usually. Then it's white people the rest of the way.

>atleast i made it out alive.
I pray I'll do the same
>Captcha: 4505

Come to Texas Calibros. Just don't be a Liberal

You're almost there with much at stake.

But now the ground begins to quake.

In your dad's ass. Like a lot of things

>about to leave California for reasons unrelated
>going to have to hide my power level
>everyone is going to think I'm a liberal
>they wont expect me to be RWDS tier

My ex lives there, I hope she wakes up underneath the pacific.

don't fucking invite them here

meme magic confirms nukes

youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo

reminder

So much this. Fuck LA and everyone in it, scum hellhole anushole of the shitpit of the Earth
MOTHERFUCK A LA

wut. test

Don't come to Texas we're full.

False Flag.

HAARP is creating a an earthquake so the election can be stopped.

>how can we hold an election when 10 % of the population cant vote
>and an election will cost millions of dollars we need in this hard times goy.

theyve never cancelled an election

they dont need to cancel it because its already rigged

Calibros? Gtfo out of Texas, stop inviting commifornians here, they ruin our state with their arrogant attitudes, even the conservative ones are annoying.

Who/what the fuck is this semen demon and why am I so entranced?

buy it now and pop it in the nuclear blast

no pls hit SF

because the gook is wearing aryan contact lenses and has presented herself to be cummed upon

No u

C'mon man, you know as well as I do that TX is a shithole. Well, I guess Dallas and Austin aren't altogether terrible, but the rest is either basically Louisiana or New Mexico (i.e., shit).

Everytime I heard a texan talk about Austin they say its full of fags and libshits.

god, that's fucking lame

Brace yourself for people that don't understand California build codes.

This.

Everything that didn't fall down last time is pretty much okay.

Everything else is new and built to withstand hella earthquakes.

fuck I was walking around downtown LA last night single white male. It was pretty crazy.

It's full of fags and libshits. People try to convince me they have the best restaurants in Texas there but all I ever find are P. Terry's and shitty "fusion" restaurants which are just an excuse to fuck everything up into a jambalaya of A E S T H I C S while drizzling colored sauces to fit the mood.

Lots of mini quakes just of the San Andreas.
~200

>white male
>in LA

Suuuure. Admit it, you're either a faggot or a jew.

BUILD WALL

>her

user I...

Also, all these old ass buildings must go. Make space for the new buildings in dtla. Seriusly, have you seen the really old buildings, literally peeling off.

az user here

dont come to az, you're not welcome here

> he thinks the owner of the building, the contractor and the city itself had a choice.

op is probably from csis i'd take her word if i were you

>t.earthquake

Very good point, Ruud.

LA is just barely over 50% white still, and downtown has gone massive gentrification and continues to. You have new condo developments, restaurants and bars a few block away from homeless encampments.

am I safe

large earthquakes can be predicted with reasonable accuracy via OLR and coronal holes

I want a hapening but I don't want all my favorite spots downtown to be destroyed

:(

IT AIN'T NO EARTHQUAKE, IT'S ME

I AM ROCK

I am in LA right now.

I am calling on kek to destroy this city and every mexinigger in it.

Let my body be the catalyst!

I want ground zero to happen right underneath me!

LET ME OPEN THE HELL MOUTH THAT RAZES THIS CITY OF SHITLORDS!

kek did not favor your memery today

My brother was in the Northridge quake. He actually had PTSD and he's a pretty tough guy; his apartment collapsed around him. Terrifying as fuck. He was on an upper floor but people on the ground floor were screwed, and a couple of them died. I think the building was condemned, had to be totally torn down and rebuilt. The Northridge had unbelievably rough ground acceleration and movement, I think it broke records. This plus the fact that an aftershock almost as big happened only a minute or two later made it a truly pants-shitting experience. Bro basically said fuck this shit and moved to AZ. The fact that his daughter was visiting that weekend and missed being killed by a falling wall by inches definitely factored into his decision. His ex's house was so badly damaged that rather than spend ages waiting for insurance payouts and rebuilding, she agreed with him and she moved to AZ as well.

We can joke about this shit all we want but it's not pretty when it really happens.

I was in the Loma Prieta and frankly it wasn't shit compared to the Northridge--just one long, sharp jolt. Threw me off the curb where I was standing waiting for the light to change. I came to my senses a few seconds later thinking someone had shoved me, like a crazy person or something. I was on my hands and knees about five feet into the street. Then I heard people screaming and car alarms going off and I gradually realized "oh shit, that was a fucking earthquake!" Weirdest moment of my life. All I had to show for it though were skinned knees and hands. Got home and our chimney collapsed, but no other issues at all. The cat was completely unfazed, of course.

So at any rate, if LA has another Northridge-tier quake, or higher, there will be some major disaster movie shit going on for a while.

It's not happening

What's a leaf gonna do to LA

Please KeK sink this shithole pleaseplease plkeass

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

This. Y'all can crash in Oklahoma

ALL THE SPICS MUST DIE

Spanish
People
In
Control

>We can joke about this shit all we want but it's not pretty when it really happens.

Death is ugly because you fear it.
It's beautiful to demons.

Hi Mr The Rock
I love your movies

gib Texas style ribs.

the kino is called "Escape from L.A."

just here to correct the record

EIDF pls go

This.

LA is like soddom and Gomorrah, we need to let God cleanse it.

That was God cleansing the unholy degenerate land of Alberta, he should have let the whole province burn to the ground.

Hollywood disappears into the ocean in late 2016.

Because of this huge loss of life humanity is eventually saved.

MFW saved by god.

QUAKE'D.

I am in one of the tall buildings in the OP pic right now. I'd rather be here than my apartment though. LA is basically earthquake proof at this point

Burbank fag here, this is true to an extent. Burbank seems to be fairly conservative given our surroundings, Glendale's government seems to be democrat, but the Armenians and Koreans there are social conservatives. So there is some sliver of hope. let the happenin happen in down town LA and we will be fine up here.

build wall around ocean taco bowl

the majority of whites are old people, so unless you're old with old friends or living in an old folks home, the majority of people that you encounter on a day to day basis are not white.

> July 2016
You cheeky squatter

Dude has a 5 o'clock shadow

>Hollywood disappears into the ocean in late 2016.