White high school kid beaten to inches of his life by savages over some BLM shit

newschannel10.com/story/33294138/mother-identifies-sylacauga-hs-student-beaten-in-possibly-racially-motivated-attack

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/10/17-year-old_sylacauga_student.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
nydailynews.com/news/national/officer-accused-murdering-6-year-old-claims-self-defense-article-1.2803600
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY
youtube.com/watch?v=GR2LC4sdTvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be white
>can't defend yourself

lmao at you

>someone disagrees with me
>better kill him
Fucking savages.

>be mexican
>get beheaded

lmao at you

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

SEND EM ALL BACK TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Nice.

niggers don't fight fair it was several vs 1

guess he's redpilled now

>"There are many rumors afloat on social media that this incident may be stemming from an incident, this is at this time only rumors." , police said in a statement.

your mom's a spic

Isn't thay how Cred Forums wants to deal with its problems?

Do you think Cred Forums doesn't wish it had the audacity and strength of a negro?

T. Your son's real dad

Fuck him, fuck Drumpf, fuck religion, fuck America and fuck white people

I hope they made him crawl on the floor and tell him that he's their bitch, and made him lick shoes

It seems like blacks in the deep south have been targeting whites for crime more and more often in the past few years.

What happened to the idea of southern bros keeping "their blacks" in check compared to blacks in northern cities?

Gee, I wonder if this will make the headlines.

Oh no wait, there's probably some career gangbanger in Detroit who was firing off shot after shot at a police car and accidentally stubbed his toe - better cover that instead.

Im sure the media wont cover this.

I feel bad for him. Back in the early 90s this happened to me...

Ill never forget.

Why can't whitey fight back against some Googles? You really are cucked

>The Louisiana officer who killed a 6-year-old autistic child said that he fired shots at the boy's father in self-defense.

>Derrick Stafford, a deputy city marshal in Marksville, has asked a judge to throw out the second-degree murder charge for shooting Jeremy Mardis last November.

nydailynews.com/news/national/officer-accused-murdering-6-year-old-claims-self-defense-article-1.2803600

>Do you think Cred Forums doesn't wish it had the audacity and strength of a negro?
The audacity and strength to fill up prisons for most of your life?
Yeah I'm jelly.

Oh, so now I am grouped in with the lowly and violent internet riffraff? Violence is a last resort. Kind of telling when a group of people consistently use it as their first action, right?

Go correct the record somewhere else, you fucking arrogant idiot.

>flip races
>a months long event in the media that lowers trumps numbers 5% by the end of it

whites are stronger than niggers

you taco shits makes fun of us when we take our guns to school and now you are mocking him for not doing it? por que pablo

>Guam is a territory of the United States.
okay islandgook

Black officer kills 6 year old white child

Lol, get btfo .. this is your future, Honkey fags.

He deserved it.

Go get skinned alive Paco. If your lucky, they'll put new blades in their utility knives.

>inb4 it's alright because he is a hardcore white supremacist.
kid probably said ALM

holy shit that's some sad shut there, somebody should keep that pict for reftrence on those 3 whores on the night of the rope, pay the toll whores

He shouldn't have been so relaxed.

fucking racist

hope he dies

they released a still photo, they father in the frint seat is directly in the headlights with his hands clearly up but the 2 nigger cops still lit up the car. was a few months ago but even then it barely got any coverage

For a country that boasts so much about having guns I really don't see those guns being put to action???

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY

Which one of you faggots was this?

In St. Louis some niggers put an autistic man in the hospital.

youtube.com/watch?v=GR2LC4sdTvw

>a swede listening to johnny rebel
what a time to be alive

the correct term is "culturally enriched" sven

As a Black guy this pisses me off

If the roles were reversed the fucking MSM would go nuts with sensationalism and canned indignation.

No one will give a fuck about this kid because he is white. Sad but true.

bait harder next time faggot

When was Colin Flaherty's main page taken down? Meanwhile that Chris Tucker looking faggot calls for violence against white cops pretty much every day.

it is how I want to deal with dissidents. I understand the merit of murdering your opponents. They are black supremacists. I am white supremacist. We are aligned against each other, we believe in achieving our aims similarly, but whites are much more vicious, calculated, and effective when roused.