Cred Forums original songs

In these, the darkest of times, somtimes music and the arts is all that we can turn too.

Anyone here write music? I've been writing and recording for over ten years and the older I get the more my music becomes an extension of my (pol)itical views

General "Red-pilled" songs and song writing discussion and sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
soundcloud.com/user-35619532-340215521/tracks
soundcloud.com/maga2016
m.soundcloud.com/user-566599866/ill-be-home-short-version
soundcloud.com/goodnameforaband/good-morning
soundcloud.com/user18081971/love-7
youtube.com/watch?v=fmJbuvl1_O4
youtube.com/watch?v=2hSC7MHpzis
missingyouyou.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

soundcloud.com/user-35619532-340215521/tracks

Here's 3 of my songs. They've got some Cred Forums tinged humor, but nothing too over the top.

post your music leaf

What, I just put them on SoundCloud

Then post your soundcloud ID maplenigger

Bumping for interest. Also I think Hillarycore needs to be created. Whereas Jeb was obviously the subject of every pop punk and emotional song of the early 2000's, I think Hillary is more like Pink from The Wall

soundcloud.com/maga2016

I Build Walls Not Charities - Panic! At the Border

OP here

It's about how nobody wants to breed and have a stable household

m.soundcloud.com/user-566599866/ill-be-home-short-version

It's shakey I know but it's on an iPhone so cut me some slack

I kek'd through pretty much the whole thing, nice job user

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

soundcloud.com/goodnameforaband/good-morning

I dig it broseph. btw the answer to the questions posed in your song is multiculturalism.

Topkek

soundcloud.com/user18081971/love-7
13 or so years ago

build wall :)

youtube.com/watch?v=fmJbuvl1_O4

Needs better syncing, and some breaks between the lyrics to keep in rhythm with the music, otherwise, it's awesome!

Man, I honestly prefer that one and done kinda feel of Cred Forums rewrite

You gonna submit that for the Hotline Miami 3 OST?

yea i don't have any fancy equipment just recorded straight off vocaroo with a karaoke version of the song off of youtube

Here's another one I wrote that I never got around to recording when that plane went missing over the Mediterranean

Can you play barre chords?

They're the bane of my existence

here is some stuff i've made

youtube.com/watch?v=2hSC7MHpzis
missingyouyou.bandcamp.com/releases

Its like, just hold your index finger against the fret board tighter nigger

I've composed several metalcore and somewhat black metal songs but too lazy to record them.

Lol these are great. They're just subtle/half-serious enough to crush a cuck or beta orbiter's soul. Good shit. Is that conspiracy song supposed to be about Dale Gribble?

hurts like fuck tho

I quit guitar because of it. But many people get through it. I didn't want it enough, but if you want it, you have to fight through the pain until you get strong enough.

Try using an electric guitar for now if you're not already. It's easier to press the strings down on one as opposed to an acoustic.

never learn to play on electric, you'll be a shit guitarist