Is it worth buying a Cred Forums pass?

Is it worth buying a Cred Forums pass?

Am I being Jewish for not buying it despite shitposting on a regular basis and bothering with the captcha or would I be feeding the Jew by purchasing it?

The 25% off deal is on now.

Thoughts?

Nothing against passes but fuck Hiro for this new advertising shit, basically shitposting enabling "4 Chan achievements" , adblock has gone back on.

fuck you Hiro

Sure

>Quick meme creator
>Universal meme and copypasta catalog
>Proxies are built in for easier shitposting
>and the ability to instantly screencap and post it to r/Cred Forums

yes goy, you can post on proxies and not use your ip goy. Don't want to get a time out for posting naughty things!

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2016.

It's literally going against the spirit of everything that motivated the creation of this site. The whole reason moot made it and people wanted to come use it in the first place was because it was 100% anonymous and so one person's history with the site (e.g. post count, sign up date) couldn't be used to validate or inflate the weight of their statements.

It's the same problem I have with the stupid thing people on here like to do with the
>1 post by this ID
meme. We should be talking to each other's points and not each other's registration date.

It's not a surprise. The reason hiro bought Cred Forums is that he was able to monetize 2chan where moot was not able to truly monetize Cred Forums. And hiro monetizes by selling userdata. It's very helpful that you buy a pass that you log in with making it easier to track you.

>We should be talking to each other's points and not each other's registration date.

Pretty much, the moderation has noticeably improved the past week or so and just as it has a new form of shitpost-enabling and board-noise arrives.

Mods are already pruning passfag shitposting OPs, they're not immune to bans and doing so costs them $15 and have to buy another pass, all they are doing is making themselves a bigger target for reports, win-win for Hiro.

tl;dr report passfag shitposting

Go to bed leafy. CTR doesn't pay overtime.

Is there any way to get it for free like I've seen people get it?

if you're fine with the ridicule you'll receive from buying into that shit, go for it

I'm trying to understand your point, but I'm lost. Please post more pictures like the previous one so that I can better understand.

In all seriousness, I get that tripcodes made sense in the old days or on boards that move slowly- starting every other post off with
>not that dude, but...
can get annoying. And that's why IDs were implemented. And on Cred Forums and Cred Forums flags make sense because it instantly gives the post a clearer context. There's an argument to be made about why both of those are bullshit too, but that's not the issue. The fact is putting a signature at the end of a post advertising the fact that the poster is a Cred Forums pass user and for how long serves no other purpose than to inflate the worth of the post/poster and try and promote pass sales. You can talk about the virtues and flaws with tripcodes, IDs, and flags but adding on those signatures is indefensible.

relax. it's just a cashgrab now that the internet has been passed over to ICANN

I think it's worth it
I've had it for 3 years because I fucking hate captcha
If you use the site daily I say it's a deal

>mach 5 funposting
>butthurt poorfags
>based green siggy on posts

Why wouldn't you, user?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Good post desu senpai, pretty much agree with everything you said.

10/10 would read again

do whatever you want, i just blocked the faggy shit saying how long people have been pass users AKA cucks

Is this the official pass thread?

checked

Captcha is obnoxious these days. I don't know how anyone can use this site regularly without a pass

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2014.

captcha feeds the google jew
not buying a pass means you are a googlecuck

They are just mods showing a presence.

its not worth it, its a much better deal to buy this pack of rare pepes I have for only $4

*11 Pepes per pack: 1 Rare + 10 Commons

wow all that text and not one actual argument.

>paying for chins

You can pay for a pass, but you can't buy reading comprehension.

been posting every day since 2010
just bought one last month due to the shitposting levels of the election season

No you'll be goyish if you buy it

Yeah. If you have used the site as much as I have, it is totally worth it to bypass CAPTCHA and support the site at the same time.

>whatsapp charge 1 dollar per user a year without any ads or data-mining
>business was successful and ran until kikerberg bought it

>4chins has ads and jews some of its most naive users for 15 shekels a year
>somehow this lebanese crack house is always broke and needs money

>paying money to shitpost conveniently
>wanting your posts linked to your personal details

Jesus christ, you people are pathetic.

:green: * Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016. :green:

Turn on legacy.