If I am white but have bad genes should I reproduce?

If I am white but have bad genes should I reproduce?

Define "bad genes."

If you're ugly, just try and score a wife hotter than you so the attractiveness of your offspring evens out.

If you are prone to diseases and medical problems, then no probably not.
And even then, you'd have to have a really good excuse.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

As long as you're able to reproduce in the first place, you're not a failure and a valuable addition to the gene pool.

I have many mental illnesses I am autistic, schizophrenic and bisexual.

Besides mental illness I guess my body is fine although I also don't think I have the right stuff to raise a kid well. I wouldn't want to half ass raising a child and have them end up fucked up like me.

Find a healthy girl and make smart babies.

>autistic
What are we talking here, user? Autism is a big group of people, among whom may be counted some of history's greatest scientists and inventors. Are you, like, an ape-like low-functioning shit sack? Do you look like a potato? Or are you just a bit obsessive, introverted, and neurotic- an aspie? There's a major difference there.

Schizophrenia... what are your symptoms? Do you hear voices in your head that don't belong to you? Are you considered to be legally sane?

Bisexuality isn't really a problem. I've a theory that everyone is at least slightly bisexual.

I am autistic in the aspie way except without the drive to be smart so basically just completely socially retarded. And with the schizophrenia it is mostly paranoia/delusions and voices in my head not many external manifestations. I know a lot of people don't count it as mental illness but I am extremely depressed/emotionally numb but I don't know if that is hereditary.

I have a brother and a sister who will likely have children eventually so if I die a virgin I don't really care.

life sucks, everyone gets stuck with some level of shit luck. just be grateful you dont have any serious genetic predispositions to life threatening diseases or impairments. i'd suggest seeing a therepist for possible depression.

I have seen a therapist but my depression has no reason to exist, it just does. Therapy goes nowhere for me. My life sucks but I can cope with what I was dealt however I wouldn't want to push this on another just because "u hav 2 hav children" as I mentioned earlier my family line wont die with me, my sister or brother will definitely reproduce and they aren't fucked up.

You're literally three times a degenerate. Please do not.

australians shouldn't breed regardless

If some bitch will actually take your defective ass then why not. Despite your holy trinity of deficiencies people far worse have and will produce kids.

Listen, I'd honestly not worry about either of those things. We all have problems. I used to feel the whole "no emotions" thing- at this point I've been faking it so long I might have actually grown artificial empathy that functions like the real thing. It sounds like you're letting these two big words- Autism and Schizophrenia- define a lot of who you are, and that's not the way to go. I'm sure you've heard the stupid "just be yourself" shit they used to bandy about in the '90s- well, they were sort of on to something, but they didn't explain it right. Focus on accentuating your strengths, and becoming better at the things you're good at. Keep in mind your weaknesses, but don't let them define you- just be aware of them. You don't have to have kids now, or even decide to have kids now. Focus on living, on making yourself better. If you haven't already, you'll find someone by doing that. Self-improvement breeds two things: confidence and competence. The former attracts people, the latter attracts money. And one day you'll find yourself feeling more ready to choose. For now? Don't sweat the long term stuff like this. Just be the best you can be. Fulfill your potential, whatever it may be.

This
However you need to sort out the bisexuality. It doesn't exist pick a team and stick with it. Your either gay but in denial or straight and confused.

>implying I can't enjoy having my butt pounded while eating roast beef sitting on my face

u gay bro?

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

You can enjoy whatever you want but if that's a penis in your assistance your gay no matter how much carpet you munch.

>implying I don't fuck as much pussy as I suck cock

stay vanilla, user

>autistic, schizophrenic and bisexual
The autism spectrum is mostly a pathologicalization of European masculinity.
The solution to bisexuality is to decide to be straight. I'm sure most guys would orgasm if another guy sucked them off, doesn't mean they are socially bisexual if they don't seek it out.

>I have seen a therapist but my depression has no reason to exist, it just does.
You're probably depressed because your actions and social environment probably do not line up with your inner drives.

>Schizophrenia it is mostly Paranoia/delusions and voices in my head.
Yeah, do you smoke weed, if not it may be a problem. The other stuff isn't unusual if you're about 20.

If you cannot reproduce, you should not reproduce.
Any "choice" is a natural one.

Yes.

because you will get to read your favorite children books to a child who loves you with all their heart and soul and that is just one example.

>If you cannot reproduce, you should not reproduce.

Obviously you did not learn much English while reading those (to you) incomprehensible pop-sci articles.