Jew here AMA

Jew here AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbKQRYRzYvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

c-can you hook me up with a job in hollywood?

Are you still waiting for the Messiah?

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Nice trips but no sorry
of course

Shana tova!

Why do you wish to destroy the white race, can't you just leave us alone?

You're dead to me, Jew.

Fuck off kike.

Gam ata!

>of course
Bring him this new year.

do you have Jew gold kept somewhere? Did your father give it to you when you came of age? How does that work exactly?

I plan on giving my son a firearm, but actual gold is pretty cool too.

I have liquidated all of my assets in the form of memes.

>of course
How would you know he was the messiah if you saw him? Do you think god would burn a bush, or would he perform miracles to prove it? Would you just kind of have to take him at his word?

Also what do you think the messiah would be needed to do? End the roman oppression? Jews already have Israel and globally they're doing fine.

Nobody cares

What do jews sound like when they burn to death?

Why did your grandparents dodge the oven?

I'd assume he would perform miracles
Probably the same as you or anyone else
They were rescued

How do I survive the third day of nofap?
youtube.com/watch?v=wbKQRYRzYvc

never tried nofap good luck with that senpai

Do you have more Christian friends than Jew friends, or any friends at all? Would your Christian friends still be your friends if they knew how you really felt about Jesus?

The Tanakh says that the Messiah is a legal heir to the throne of Israel. It says that he will come from the line of David and the root of Jesse. The problem is that no Jew on earth today can prove this because all Genealogical records were destroyed by the Romans in the Siege of Jerusalem in 70AD. All records going back to David and the old Kings were destroyed. As a result, nobody today can prove their lineage beyond that.

So how are you going to verify the identity and legal claim of the Messiah without those genealogical records?