I NEED YOUR HELP Cred Forums!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP Cred Forums!!!

>have 10/10 white, blue-eyed girlfriend
>Somewhat redpilled
>Mother is dating a nigger
>She lives in South Carolina

How high are the chances that nigger is going to fucking kill the mother and my girlfriend?

He won't if you kill nigger first

depends, is he an immigrant?

Get your GF out of that situation or you are nothing but another beta fag.

If she dies user her blood is on your hands.

Only like 40% chance of murder OP. I'd be more concerned about the 98% chance of rape personally.

No, probably born there. I'm scared this nigger is just going to go into a rage one day and kill everyone in the house then take off with loot. Or worse, rape the fuck out of them all

The problem is that this is fucking long distance.
>inb4 she's not real
She is.

Should I pray to Kek?

No, you should get in your fucking car and drive to her.
OR convince her to move in with you.
OR convince her to stay at a friend's house or something.

Also, why is she still living with her mom?
> inb4 underage

Or the less spergy answer:
Have your GF get a gun and/or a security system.

>10/10 gf wants long distance relationship
Bullfuckingshit

Said she will move out and come to me when she turns 20. Literally a year away. Still lives with mother because she didn't go to college.

>being on Cred Forums
>having a 10/10 gf
Pick one.

Long distance relationships are friendships. If you want the girl make her move to your spot.

...thats retarded

>Kill.

That is the least of your worries.

Your gf and mother are getting banged by Tyrone.....

Together.

Sorry to tell you user.

I know. Father still watches her probably. If he finds out she is trying to move away he will probably kill her or some shit :^( I can't let this near Aryan goddess die

Post your gf

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

People are dumb. Let the mom be a retarded nigger and get raped by a retarded nigger. In the end she will be disgusting bacteria or maybe it is a nice relationship and then that's great. If your gf is intelligent and worthwhile and you guys like spending time together then it's up to you. I'd argue why do you have a gf when you could be working towards a pure, non sexual society.

tell her why you're leaving her and leave her..

>>I'd argue why do you have a gf when you could be working towards a pure, non sexual society.
He probably likes things like romance and sex, you insane turbo autist.

Take your obsession with purity elsewhere you faggot.

Long distance relationship? Turn 18 then kill yourself

Who cares? If she dies, you get the inheritance.

>coal burners saving money
Yes I know

Why are you posting here when you should be on a bloodrage knowing Tyrone is slowly sliding his huge black cock into your "girlfriends" ass?

PLS KYS TRIP FAG

>rape the fuck out of them all
its not rape if shes a willing participant

>long distance
she is taking that black dick up her pussy right now cuckboy

STOP POSTING THIS IN EVERY THREAD YOU FAGGOT. SAGE FOR WORTHLESS BRAG THREAD.

thread is fake and gay
SAGE

>choosing to date a white girl who's bloodline has already proven itself to be traitorous

>choosing to date a white girl who's mother is fucking a nigger and the daughter is living with them

>not already knowing the nigger is in all likely hood fucking both of them. that's why she fed you the retarded "umm im sorry user but i cant leave tyrone's oops i mean my moms until i turn 20 for... reasons..."

>being a retarded white knight cum catching cuck that literally can't see the fucked up situation he's in or realize how stupid he is for being in it in the first place.

get the fuck off Cred Forums go to Cred Forums if you want to post your cuck fetishes. your "aryan goddess" is a mud gargling whore whose bouncing on tyrone while you cry about her on this chinese finger painting fourm website.

find another girl. this time look for LOYALTY and BRAINS not a trend following loudmouth preppy child.

if you stay you deserve whats coming to ya.

1 in 8 chances

>t. FBI statistics

OP is a cucked faggot who texts his aryan gf while she takes nigger cock in her pussy