Want to be interviewed?

Hi! I work for the Detroit affiliate of BET, and I was wondering if I could get some interviews from Cred Forums for my next story! I am writing about the alt-right, pepe, Cred Forums and the connection to Donald Trump! If you would like to be interviewed, give me an email address so we can talk!

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

>5556
This could've been legendary. Now you're just a faggot.

Wanting to interview people about american politics on an Tanzanian pot making forum.

nobody likes niggers

This is now a giga nigga thread

its gonna be anudda shoah unless you post quads

if you set off a doomsday device you have to post your e-mail and talk to real life niggas

I am a leader of the alt-right movement. I have created several hate memes over my career. Including such classics as happy merchant, bix nood, happy negro etc.

I have control over the shitposting of at least one hundred anons. I can literally rig polls and invade other web sites with my army.

Contact me through email: moot(at)Cred Forums.org

Hit me up in the DM. POC alt right here, it would give you a good perspective on the POC experience in a racist environment in the alt right

The picture I have attached is me on Twitter. Pls respond

Fuck off nigger jew.

I am the elite hacker known as Cred Forums. I will agree to a meeting but only on my terms. Don't contact me, I will contact you. Until then just wait for my signal.

Excelsior
-Cred Forums

>Black Evil Television

>Detroit

Hello larping liberal. If you want to be taken seriously post proofs.

You can do this sevral ways

Wright the current time / date on your pay stub

Tweet (from an accut linked to BET) your id "rh1tcTb+"

Post your nigger tits.

I am the leader of the alt-right, Nate Higer.

Email me and we can talk:
[email protected]

Post proof and I'll provide my email. I am a grand wizard of the kkk and a devout follower of Kek, we have been using image boards across the Internet to bring back nazism and racism in order to make minorities lives awful.

Omg i clicked lemonparty 15 years ago on mirc. I day i wish never happened. Underated post

You wouldn't believe how many argements I get in with SJWs on twitter, then they try to report me to my work for insensitive comments, and end up looking at gay old men sucking each other off. It's fucking great

Only if you change your companies' name to Google.

>Detroit

Sorry, nobody here speaks Swahili

Sir,

I must ask:

Are you guilty of the capital offense of desecrating the sanctity of a white man's toilet with your negroid feces?

I can forgive your misuse of the english language. I can ignore your attempts to penetrate and breed the wombs of our women. I can even forget the thousands of children's bicycle you have absconded with since you first began to walk.

But the idea of you squating over the cool white mouth of a pristine porcelain throne and releiving your vile excrement is too much sir!

Ill dash your testicles to pulp with a ballpein hammer and scrap the rotted inards into a half filled ash tray. Ill run your tiny brown pecker through a coffee grinder and feed the small pile of gore to a roof rat. Ill set your nappy head alight and watch you skitter into the underbrush like a shaven howler monkey.
All this, if you don't heed the sign boy.

NO COLORED FOLK.

Good day

As the true hacker on steroids in this place, I will be happy to speak for all of pol. We are, after all, one single ideology.

As the Grand Mage Vizier, I require certain proofs of your existence and intentions. I am currently pinging your DNS and will soon gain back door access into your sub root directory via mainframe telemetry. Please turn off ad blocker.

Thanks! TTYL!!!

XDDDDDDDD

You know what the B stands for in BET, Nigger.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

This is pure gold.

I will acknowledge you when either a WET is created to balance it out, or BET is shut down for inciting black supremacy.

you idiots could singlehandedly red pill the black population of America yet you act like fucking faggots.

OP is probably trolling but still. enjoy your chimpouts burgers.

Ich finde das lustig

I now want a fake company (with legit looking website) so ppl can bitch to our "bosses" about us at. And then troll the fuck out of them posting all there shit (with their real names and shit) all over the intertubes.