Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to California tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to California tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0cz-oDfUg0
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=tl5NrO-MOqc
youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zoom in, bitch.

hope it gets destroyed and every liberal cuck with it

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

I keep wondering how I and my family (parents, siblings) could ever leave California. Considering it just isn't going to happen I can't help but wonder how fucked we are by staying here. We're in the middle, near the capital (Sacramento).

Is everyone within this geographic range uberfucked with no hope or chance for survival?

Commiefornia falling into the sea when?

Quit spamming this stupid shit faggot

No. Quit listening to Cred Forums, its rare to die in earthquakes.

But San Andreas fault and WE HAZ EARTHQUAKZ N SHIT.

I'm legit worried but I can't fucking leave. They can't leave either. It's always on my mind...

You're all the way up north. I live about 30 miles from the fault line. I'm on edge every other day but you just gotta look at the statistics to remind yourself that you will probably be fine and that the only thing you can do is be prepared and have a safety plan of sorts.

I'm in Tahoe, am I safe or should I go down to the lake and drown my children to spare them the coming horrors?

MODS HELP PLEASE

If you live in LA or SF get fucked.

Central Valley will be fine like always.

California deserves to burn in hell, but that's nothing man. Commiefornia gets that shit every day

>tfw

I make sure you were up the mountain and not by the lake.

what if big dinosaur appear from sea like pacific rim?

You do not know about Earthquake.

America wouldn't know what to do if a real Earthquake hit it.

What should we do based jap?

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Not make house out of wood and plastic. Stone. Cement. Re-inforce.

Behold, Tokyo during major Earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=g0cz-oDfUg0

I think he meant what should we do if a big dinosaur appears from the sea, you know like Godzilla

Nuke it you Yanks have no problem doing that

But Godzilla is worth keeping!

We haven't nuked anyone in a long time.

#GodzillaLivesMatter
#DicksOutForGodzilla

>anyone
We are someone!

all those poor mexicans :-(

It isn't happening unless its a 8 or greater in California.

You're the only country we've nuked and we befriended you with a hug via nuclear arms. That's a pretty special status you have compared to the cucks over in Germany who need some refugee camps concentrated in Dresden for another toasty one.

Pepe is declaring war on the liberal shithole of the US. Prepare for a rude awakening.

Nothing of value was lost

>Commiefornia gets hit by the big one
>everyone on the coastline is cast out into the sea and drowns
>only rural, inner areas remain
>California goes red

Get a large boat and go on the lake.

Are we just waking up and realizing Cali is seismically active? Or are you guys just desperately hoping for something that idiotic east coasters have been saying will happen for over 50 years?

Didn't Godzilla come about because of radiation in the old movies? Or was that just some bullshit the translators slipped in.

>San Andreas fault
For the quadrillionth fucking time, the fault line can't culminate quakes bigger than a magnitude 8 and the retrofitting protocol that's been placed in the infrastructure for the past many years makes even that seem almost laughable. The only people that will die in a big quake are newfag retards who can't into earthquake preparation.
Bad news: you've been lied to.

People are just desperate for a big happening, that's all. Take a look at all the threads saying there's going to be a coup in Germany or France because someone tweeted a picture of a tank on a freeway or whatever, people are reaching hard.

Look on the bright side, at least it fixes California's drought problem.

I'm just salty that most everyone here has no idea how fault lines actually work. Once the Big One hits, the San Andreas doesn't break off, it sets itself back straight and will continue to do so as long as the world still turns. While a big earthquake will be devastating (gas lines, electricity lines, plumbing will be cut off for an unknown amount of time), by this stupid logic Japan, a country that is riddled with fault lines and extremely tsunami prone, should have "fallen into the ocean" centuries ago.

>Earthquake

If the double fault line event happens it'll be the same fucking thing that happened to Japan.

This would be a continental plate slipping outward, displacing tons of water. The fucking earthquake isn't the deadly part it's the god damned giant Tsunami that will kill and destroy everything west of the I-5.

What if every cuckifornian died? Would Trump win?

wtf I love earthquakes now

>Parents going on vacation in California in January
>Told them to hold off on buying tickets
>They bought them anyway
Smh

A tsunami wrecking shit isn't the same thing as becoming the new Atlantis, sorry to say.

Well the tsunami will be all the way over there, not here where I live.

Well that's not really what I had in mind. With a large portion of cuckifornia wiped out, I can imagine they'd have to recalculate how much each state is worth in the election. But with fewer Shillbots voting, I can't see how this wouldn't be good for Trump.

>tfw will be get good beachfront property when Commifornia goes under
+1 to my "Northern Nevada is an extremely underrated part of the country to live in" tally

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internett
!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

So long as you don't mind China-tier air quality and valley fever

Your knowledge about how this works is so warped it's disgusting

Parts of California will go underwater and not come back. This is on a Cycle.
You ever heard of Oregon's Ghost Forest?
This was even confirmed around the last time it was said to happen by Native storytelling passed down.

>Me, Fucks With Goats, feel ground shakeum shakeum
>OH, Pees With Women spike my peyote again
>Ocean, take tribe
>Giveum Backum?
>Ocean never go backum

Shit goes underwater.
Most of it does not come back.

Yeah California might be getting destroyed and flooded but at least they're updating the quests. Leveling through there right now is such a slog.

> Earthquake in California
> Most of the population dies
> Most of them are liberals
> Trump wins

>tfw arizona and i will die by a huge tsunami if the san andreas fault gets ignited

i fucking hate you cali fags

I know, I was just joking. Stay out of Northern NV, even if CA gets a big earthquake

Yeah, maybe the shitty beach houses downstairs. Everything else keeps on trucking.

Dios mio, will my cousin edith, jose refugio, judith and cuquito die in LA?

Kek wills it

>tfw i live in north California
will i experience this dank earth quake?

People watched the movie 2012, and then listened to a Tool song, and then immediately thought to themselves "oh shit, this is definitely going to happen in real life!". They can get schooled big time.

Possibly, but probably not Jose. They will be deported soon in the next few years though :)

Unless you are going to UNR no one has a reason to live in northern Nevada

can I go to your cunt?

It's shaking in in valle vista.

Yeah, keep thinking that, it's true. Northern NV is awful, commiefornian's won't like it here

OP I'm in Santa Cruz plis don't kill me I just like the state cause it's nice to live in but I'm not like the faggots that live here.

>Not knowing how ids work

The (((translators)))

I'm from vegas. The mining industry makes so much even to this day yet contributes nothing to the state

>so close to the trips
re-roll

Between now and Oct 4 it will go..

praise KeK...youtube.com/watch?v=tl5NrO-MOqc

>tfw live in Washington
save the big one for me lads

Yeah, I'm hoping the tech companies moving in add something but it's still way too early to say.

>He can't even post Youtube links correctly
You don't know shit pham. Nobody can say "It will definitely happen 101% chance, on this specific day on this specific hour at this specific location at this specific second", especially not some user.

also Commiefornie happening thread

I'm new to Cred Forums, a friend told me it's a good place to share my conservative ideas.

Being conservative in California sucks but honestly this state is still better than most.

I just wish I could purchase guns without so faggy laws.

Worry about the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

scientist believe the san andreas can trigger a cascadia earthquake.

>tfw got work on monday
I'm with you boys, best of luck

Or, all of us can stop worrying about nothing and carry on with ourselves because this is Yellowstone-tier autism? How does that sound?

a earthquake just happen in Thousand Palms, CA

I'm not worried, who said anything about being worried
You sound like an increasingly worried man

Fantastic. Now you don't have to worry about dyin
SPOILER: i am. hold me washington-senpai
Seriously though, happeningfags are the real cancer of this board.

You gotta have that mountain chill man
Whatever happens happens
If nothing happens then everything is groovy, but if something does, hey no work for a few days

Japs know their shit when it comes to earthquakes.

There's enough sane people in CA for it to be worth saving. What would really help is some type of event that eliminates or redpills libtards... in CA, even redpilling 10% of the libtards would turn the state red.

Usually happenings aren't fun when you're the victim.
Just poison the LA/SF air to the point where all the libtards get poisoned the death. We don't need an earthquake for this easy fix, geez.

So yea, if just LA and SF sank into the sea, CA would be red not blue.

How about just LA the city? Let's leave the rest of the county alone, please oh please?

May God have mercy on your soul

F

The same Cacuck from that happening roleplay thread? This one is more chill than that autism corner, maybe you should go back there.

It's ok to admit you are afraid for your life. Tell us of your fears and sorrow.

Nah, let's keep LA for it's important international shipping port & Hollywood - these are both too valuable to lose. Most asian foreign imports arrive through the port in LA. And Hollywood is essentially the centrifigul point of American culture. Imagine what everyone in the country will do if there's not new movies or TV episodes on a weekly basis? LA is too valuable, despite its high concentration of libtards.

I'd rather SF gets sunk. Sure, beautiful architecture & a rich cultural history, plus a high concentration of tech sector jobs... but it's basically the spawnhole of western degeneracy. It's literally hippies, SJW's, and junkies. It's the national capital of gays/trannies. We can recoup the loss of a few brilliant young tech oriented minds over the next few years... those few scientific assets... a great sacrifice for the greater good.

Oh, and San Diego is basically military research central, it's kind of the reason for the maintenance of US dominance on the world stage. Also too valuable. Largest base in the country between SD and LA.

TLDR - keep LA but sink SF & anything north of it.

I'm 100 miles outside of LA, will I survive guys?

Rural Northern CA is nicer than rural SoCal tho

Of course I'm afraid. Every second I'm still awake I'm afraid. I just want to go to sleep, dream happy, lucid dreams, and the real world can fuck off. But I'm just so sick of those who hate CA so much that they want 38 million people dead because of a few hundred dummy liberals. And the reality is that everything is going to be fine and I've been paranoid all for nothing but a bunch of silly mumbo jumbo. There, I described my feelings without going full autism. Now can you please leave me and all the other innocent redpilled people be?
Yes.

As much as I want California to disappear, if it ever happens you'll get millions of liberals and mexican refugees flooding into the rest of the nation.

do you know hoe markets work? The entire state of california could turn to dust and white people would have it back up and running in a year

But dude, don't you get it? Don't you understand reality? Geology? It's just...not...possible...

America is a fucking chaos. Earthquake, flood, hurricane, wasps, stormfags, jews, etc etc. I wonder why so many people want to move there.

>Hollywood is essentially the centrifigul point of American culture
(((American culture)))

Where is the "unknown"? Could it be you are posting from the afterlife?

Like it or not, without them filthy jews how many years back in time would we be right now?

We'd be colonizing the moon right now if the jews weren't meddling in our affairs and causing more costly problems. I don't think shitty sitcoms and cultural propaganda are worth it.

Just let white people make movies.

tool is right

Arizona Bay now

Please stop bullying the golden state. They'll let white people make movies if you just leave them alone.
NO

Where are these hoe markets you speak of?

>afterlife
I can't post from a place that never existed

No. God DOES exist, pure nothingness makes no sense and is way too scary for me to comprehend! Fuck you Unknown!

I don't have a problem with california as a state. I have a problem with all of the heebs and beans who colonize it.

If california was white again it would probably be the best state in the nation. But they won't let us have nice things, will they?

Your greatness came from the jews. Without the jews the entire america would look like fucking arkansas. Like, are you fucking serious ? Scientists are in no way right wing. Look at fucking harvard or nyu

Fair enough. But you shouldn't want everyone there ever to die because of a group of culture destroying idiots.

>sink it
>white people will make it work
>LA becomes New Atlantis
>Sea World out of business
>New Atlantis has no homeless
>city state functions under admiral maritime law
>I know hoe markets twerk

You're not fooling anyone, Chaim.
I live here.

But eternal heaven is also scary, friendo. Imagine, after the pain and happiness, you're just, pooff, you won't even feel the nothingness and emptiness.

I'm guessing Orange County won't get hit too hard r-right? :^)?

>be californian
>be suicidal
>earthquake doom is constantly predicted
California-fags try to play the victims but Japan for example is much more dangerous in terms of arthquakes.
>This is just alarmist BS
>I hople my enemies all die in an earthquake
I don't even know what to think. good night..

I suppose the solace comes from the fact that you don't think about yourself being dead. You don't just look at emptyness because you cannot look, because if you look you think, and you don't think in death. Am I correct, atheist-senpai?

Great God almighty, Please let this be the day the California coast sinks in to the ocean with no survivors.

Lucky I live on top of a hill then.

Shame about the section 8s down on the flats though.

You is right, sherlock-senpai

That day will come never. Because that is not possible. I am so sorry.

fugg I have a flight to California tomorrow, should I cancel it? I'll lose all my money

Does God hear killing prayers ? If yes i might go christian then, i got a lot to death pray

Actually, many experts agree that its only a matter of time. Could be the next one or the one after that.

>Kek destroy California so all libtards down there couldn't vote for Hillary

>Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to California tomorrow.

Underrated meme

>New Atlantis has no section 8 residences

Yea, anyone living a few thousand feet above sea level will be fine... everything within 30 miles of the ocean becomes a series of small beach islands with a new booming scuba diving tourist/treasure hunter market

No. Get the fuck over there and engulf in some of the best sushi America has to offer because everything is fine.
A matter of time until the big one, yes. But as I have said at least like 5 times in this thread and the other one, the whole sinking thing is a myth when you think long and hard about how earthquakes work.

When you think long and hard about it, you find that its only a matter of time. It wont be the first landmass dropped in to the ocean.

>and engulf in some of the best sushi America has to offer because
You mean indulge? I have a feeling you're a barely literate bean.

Why do you care to white knight the state of California from natural disasters? Beans are always so superstitious.

I'm tired, faggio. I want to go to sleep but paranoia about this shit is keeping me awake.

underrated post

Go back to Mexico and stay there if you're so paranoid you chicano leech. You're the reason why I want Cali to go under.

"Wanting" and "It's absolutely happening" are two different things.

You live an California, there is nothing to be scared about. Its the literally modern day Babylon. Gods judgment is a breath away. You are already dead. Just go to sleep and wait for death to take you. I hope your soul is in good order.

Should I go say hi to Prince?

You're a dumb as a doorknob. Kill yourself.
Look, another superstitious barely literate son of a border hopping bean.

Beans are superstitious because of their precious Santa Muerte.
A las familas' criminales - Chinga tu madre y pinches el cartel

Our sushi is good, but our burritos are better... best in the world actually, better than Mexicos even! KEK

I don't need to kill myself if a tsunami's gonna kill me anyway huh :^) That way I don't have to burn in hell for suicide. Also #notalldoorknobs

They should be. They gave up Christianity now look at their country. Overrun with drug overlords and government corruption. The US is getting there.

I'll be praying to miss Maria tonight that you drown in the pacific or you whore mother gets ICEd.

Hope that doesn't make you nervous, you room temperature IQ superstitious welfare queen.

Maybe Unknown-sama is right. Maybe you really are praying to FUCKING NOTHING?

But serious, please don't. I'm a kind-hearted, good, redpilled person who has never seen Tokyo and just wants their dream to cum true.

this is nice.
may I go there and live with you, user?

Please don't vote for Shillary.

>Beans are superstitious because
Because they're sub-90 IQ indios and can't understand the world unless it relates to some magical ghost bean magic instead of reality.

I can see that it bothers you. It's funny.

>jose refugio

kek

it does...

Hope your mum has fun with ICE. I would pray for your dad to be deported too but he's probably been beheaded by some Mexican intellectuals before your were even shat out.

Would you believe me if I told you I'm white as snow? Also youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

Maybe compared to all of your indio friends. I doubt you've even seen a white person to compare yourself to, giving that you probably live in some mini-mexico californian barrio.

I feel like you're just roleplaying and writing fanfiction about the demise of every latino on Earth at this point, but okay.

>demise of every latino on Earth at this point
Just all of the section-8 squatters living on the California coast. Kinda like you?