THE RECENTLY RED-PILLED

Who here is a newfag, now redpilled, and is currently voting for Trump?

Cred Forums has gotten extremely big this year. A huge influx of people came here and many of them have seen the light and the errors of their old ways (seriously).

Are you guys happy you found this place? What were your beliefs before Cred Forums? When did you start browsing? Tell us all about it.

-Remember: more people lurk than post.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

I am interest in this too, but these people don't post.

All we get is red pilled people and CTR shills. Nothing in-between. No one ever speaks like a normie and tries to have a conversation about a subject they're interested in.

Yeah unfortunately. I feel like Cred Forums is a sort of counter-culture or even a place to seek refuge with what liberalism have become. The more left the left goes the more "normies" go right.

And its a very interesting situation. Most people come here ignores the racism, sexism, nationalism, Hitlerism, the crazy conspiracy theories, and even the bullshit policies the democrats do. With anons giving actual data and evidence that you really can't ignore, they slowly accept all that we preach. They see that democrat nowadays are not the "good" guys and were just brainwashed.

We can only guess what they think and what happens in their heads, because these faggots never post. They're faggots who do nothing but lurk.

Cred Forums reaches more people than all the media outlets, but only a small percentage of people post.

bump

bump.

This place has reformed me heart, body, mind and soul.

I don't even remember what brought me here but I feel it must have been Pepe somehow.

The discussions here caused me to take a hard look at the society I live in and a look within myself.

Redpill OD'd two or three times but I have stabilized and am feeling much better now.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

how long have you been here my white friend?

My dad desu.

He was spouting some memes one day and I picked up on one form the old days.

He told me pol was picking up in activity and I thought I'd check it out.

I don't regret it.

I've been browsing this part of the site for a couple years, before the election it was just shitposting about politicians, now this place feels like it took it's racist views and manifested it self into Cred Forums while the autistic side of Cred Forums manifested itself to /r9k/, this place is a meme power house now, Cred Forums is irrelevant now and the only thing keeping it going is generic reposts.

>it must have been Pepe somehow.
I believe this goes deeper than anyone realizes

The first meme I saw on Cred Forums was Pepe on Cred Forums. That was during the Scientology thing.

It's insane how Pepe has become such a strong symbol for us. It's bringing everyone together.

Shortly after our guy announced his candidacy

Used to browse Cred Forums back in the Habbo days, planted the seeds of my awakening. I was a pretty big neocon faggot until I realized what a joke the whole ideology was.

Checked

fucc

Who /PaulitcallyIncorrect/ /core/ here?

>that id
How does it feel knowing that newfags try to recreate that experience user but fail miserably?

Honestly, Cred Forums gathered ranks from last year's happenings. I came here for those threads and stayed after picking up redpills.

In a way, we have to thank those jihadists in Europ

The redpilled man supports hillary. He sees through her media persona and knows that she will make america trully agreat again.

In a few years time they'll be the ones pumping out meme after meme.

We were newfags once too.

I watched an episode of Can't Stump The Trump after Trump himself tweeted it. I found it hilarious and started browsing r/the_donald. After about a month I stumbled upon Cred Forums.

It was all a joke at first but something about Cred Forums resonated with me. I had always liked the idea of a strong, homogenous nation. I had already developed a strong hatred for "degeneracy" and a slight racist side years ago after arriving at college- so I felt right at home.I completely overdosed on redpills and confirmation bias at first but I've learned to moderate my autism.

I am happy I found this place. It's genuinely fun and has unironcically made me much more skeptical of essentially everything, which I consider a good thing.

I just calculated this for myself to see what else gets generated, read this
>the ancient froge trumped the evil witcho
Guys, what are the odds of that happening, am I being trolled here, this shit is getting scary

I used to come here often, then hot depressed and blue pilled again. Returned in June before Brexit, got redpilled again, I couldn't live in denial anymore.

>A huge influx of people came here and many of them have seen the light
Yeah you're right
Fuck those people
Get the fuck off my board and stat out, you aren't welcome and we don't want you. Once a weak-minded sheep always a weak-minded sheep

The younger generation just doesn't understand having to overcome an utterly bluepilled public with god tier shitposting. That really was the last of the internet's wild west days.

I've been here for 8 years (since I was 10, fuck my life), I don't consider myself redpilled, yet I'm still voting for Trump. AMA

Mah Bobba.

I think nigger, jews, homosexuals, mexicans, A-rabs, and all kinds of different chinks stink.

Why are you such a fucking tool?

It could be possible for these newbies to learn about our history by linking them to Encyclopedia Dramatica, it's a great archive for the lulz of Cred Forums history.

What did you mean by this?

also
>1 post by this ID

This guy is right

You should kill yourselves for the greater good

>I'm jking

being red-pilled is suffering.