Why shouldn't a woman be president, Cred Forums?

Why shouldn't a woman be president, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

she should

Because women are terrible at everything they do.

Why should one?

The answer is in your post, OP.

Is this a new copypasta?

This particular one shouldn't, I have no issue with A woman being president

A woman should be president

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT, OKAY?

A woman should

Because gender is not a basis for leadership.
Saying "it's our turn" is comparable to me saying "It belongs to the white man"

>STEIN

>Why shouldn't a women be president.

Wrong question to ask.

What you should be asking is:

Why should we elect THIS women president?

Hillary is a liar, a criminal, and corrupted.

Why can't we have Jill Stein in her place?

Why this criminal and serial liar?

We don't need more politicians.

Bottom line.

Cuz

check this date

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>she should be in jail

ftfy

Wtf does a vagina have to do with being president?

Because professional politicians are pussies.

A woman could be, but Clinton isn't a woman, Clintoin is a reptilian.

>If you HAVE to vote for a woman, at least vote for the decent one who is running on her own merit and not the one who is riding her husband's coat tails

This isn't bad rhetoric

We tried it just a few years ago, was awful

I can't believe the amount of nu-male faggots ITT. No woman should ever be in a leadership position over men.

Because women don't work in leadership.

she sucks cocks

The only one who gets it

Women are genetically inferior then Men in intelligence.

Want proof? Albert Einstein, Steven hawking, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, Friedrich Nietzsche, Sun Tzu, oc Hitler.
And pretty much everybody else m8

>Because gender is not a basis for leadership.
But if you think a woman should not be president, then you believe that gender IS a basis for leadership.

Daily reminder that Hillary did not break any laws.

Any """"""man"""""" who feels emasculated by the prospect of having a female in a leadership position over them, was never actually a man to begin with.

That's hardly a conclusive or representative list of intelligent people throughout history, and furthermore does not indicate that the lack of prominent women scientists and politicians throughout history was due to their lower intelligence. In fact, modern studies point to the average intelligence of males and females being almost identical.

She broke laws, but wasn't prosecuted for it. Big difference.

The authorities stated that although the engaged in "suspicious activities", she didn't actually break any laws.

>and then he said that a woman could make a good president

No, I believe include gender in the decision is flawed from the start.
A "woman" shouldn't be president and a "man" shouldn't be president.
A qualified person who doesn't throw around their genitals as a calling card should be president.

no reason. I'm sure one day we'll see a capable and trustworthy female candidate

We know from history and experience that men with great power are capable of great cruelty, and that they will inflict it on the world whenever they can put their conscience to rest and also quell the protests of the masses.
Hillary doesn't have a conscience.
Her supporters see no wrong in whatever she does, and they are willing to use violence to insist that there is no wrong in it.

And, finally, I've never known a man who can match the icy cruelty of the worst women I've met.
> Nevertheless Empress Dowager Lü had an assassin force venom down Liu Ruyi's throat....She then had Concubine Qi's limbs chopped off, blinded her by gouging out her eyes, cut off her tongue and locked her in the latrine, and called her a "Human Swine" (人彘). Several days after, Emperor Hui saw the "Human Swine", and after realising that it who the "Human Swine" was, the emperor was so sick of his mother's cruelty that he virtually relinquished his authority and indulged in carnal pleasures.

She has one of the weirdest haircuts I've ever seen.

It's like a full on female mullet. And why doesn't any of it move? It's so weird It defies gravity. Look at her weird, extremely long sideburns that she sweeps back over her ears.

That's fucking weird. Hair shouldn't do that! Is it a wig or something?

It makes Trump's hair look normal, yet nobody ever comments on this.

Ever heard of Merkel? Yeah that´s why.

A woman should never be put in a position of power, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote. They primarily base their decisions on emotion, and are incapable of using logic when it matters.

A woman could be fine, but Hillary is no Maggie Thatcher, Britfag.

Literally THIS. They are too unstable, illogical and narcissistic.

Even if a woman does get put in charge of anything, she will still need constant support and will rely on men to make the decisions for her.

I don't give a fuck about a woman being president. It is Hillary I despise. In a way, I support women by hating her.

No problems with a woman president. I do have a problem with a criminal, treasonous, murderous president.

You will not be pardoned.

youtu.be/UoE73WNoCXo

you sound a little insecure

>Why shouldn't a woman be president, Cred Forums?

/thread

Women don't have the same natural interest in history and politics that men do. If you don't know and don't care about something, then your input means nothing, or less than nothing.

Notice how Hillary's campaign is all about herself. "I'm with her". "First woman President". This is typical histrionic female behavior, and anybody who can vote for her is a mentally damaged sycophant.

If you're gonna fawn over somebody and kiss their ass like a pathetic worm, why don't you make it somebody who's actually attractive or skilled or admirable in some way? Hillary Clinton is one of the ugliest, most selfish, stupidest pieces of shit on this planet, and I can't imagine wanting to be an underling to such filth.

She's going to die soon, anyway. Even if she wins.

A woman can be president.

But Hillary Clinton can't.

>No woman should ever be in a leadership position over men.
t. beta virgin

Women only consider the rights of other women, men are disposable

At least men can take a grander view

I bet if a study was done for the last 100 years, warfare is more likely under female leaders since it's only men who die after all

Another example, look at how all the leftwing parties pander to women and now do nothing for native working class men. This is not a conspiracy, it's just unthinking neglect by women

this

Ivanka 2024!
I'm with her!

It'd be alright if it wasn't pic related.
Signed,
Redditleaf

>Hillary Clinton
>Woman

No you fool, that there is an evil reptilian fire-breathing Monster right there.

In all seriouysness. Hillary isnt qualified because Vagina. she's qualified if she has good qualityees - which she fucking doesnt. Why is this even a "gendered" issue. she's a shitty candidate.

Great post, thought I'd tell you.

She should, just so she fucks up and liberals stop regurgitating the "if women ruled there would be no conflicts" bullshit

No problem with a woman president. Just not Hillary.

Why should they? If we are all equal, how can it possibly be important?

Why didn't she run guys?