Hello Cred Forums

Former recovering Alt-Right member.

AMA

Will you go back to plebbit?

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

How does it feel to have lost all conviction in your life in the face of adversity?

I will pray for you.

wtf I'm voting Ted Cruz because of this

Do you still hate jews and blacks?

>alt-right

Sage

No I do not hate anyone now.

I love our Jewish and Arican-American brothers and sisters.

>Otacon, tell me about the Alt-Right

>alt right member

Normie detected.

The alt right doesn't exist you faggot, stop listening to the media. It's literally everyone who doesn't fall into the dem-rep dichotomy but is vaguely right wing in some or more respects. It's a term of non-identification, not identification.

p.s. ur a fag

the fuck

This is a new level of attentionwhoring

SHILLING ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
WHILE KILLARY IS LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT

How did you get lost from plebbit? Do you know what "sage" is?

Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!

Cruz is evil.

I'm voting for Hillary.

What made you quit?

The white nationalism part and talks about starting up a militia type thing put me off on them forever.

>talks about starting up a militia type thing put me off on them forever.

the alt right has never talked about starting a militia. Though we should have an organization similar to the SA to counter protest BLM

Really love how the hat looked on this pic. Really exposes the Alt-Right as the clowns they are

>Alt-Right

How do you become a member of something that doesn't exist? I used to support Hillary, but I now support Trump. No need to become a member of some forced CNN meme to do that.

Has it really made you think, OP?

What's your opinion on the Pepe phenomenon? What's the alt-right association with Pepe?
When did you first decide Pepe was a good representative of the alt-right?
Pepe is racist right?

Thanks.

Yes Alt-Right is evil!

>phenomenon

Pepe is racist and homophobic and anti-semitic!

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT