Redditor appreciation thread. "DRUMPF BTFO" edition

Can we have a Redditor appreciation thread? They are going through some tough stuff right now and I know many of them look up to us, so I think it's our responsibility to give them some pat on the back.

Listen, I think all of us are aware that many redditors have begun posting on Cred Forums. Many of them sound very angry. This is understandable. We should all make an effort to be understanding. They are lashing out because they did not nominate the communist they wanted, and are now stuck with the bed shitting old roastie they don't even like.

They see our high energy support for our candidate and they feel envious. Due to their lack of enthusiasm for their candidate many have chosen lash out at Trump support instead of building enthuistic support for Hillary. Many of them spend so much time posting here because they see our positive energy and want to destroy it. These people are haters and losers folks.

Trump supporters, take a moment to check your privilege. We have the privilege of enthusiasm, energy and dedicated support for a candidate we believe in. Our friends on reddit don't have this. They are only here because they are jealous of our movement.

So next time you see a "Drumpf BTFO" thread, remember all of our sad friends over at reddit who just want to post with the cool kids, and our Pajeets that just want to raise enough money to amputate their childs parasitic twin.

A

B

FUCKING

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

when we are on it why are pol reddit locked?

C

Everything appears to be in order here.

should have waited

BECAUSE SWEDEN LOVES THE D

HOLY FUCK REDDIT BTFO!!! IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

E

F

What are you talking about sven?

LEAF

JUST

Can I save this senpai?

LEAF

Sure, it's all yours my friend :)

I never expected to have empathy for redditors and from a post written by a leaf
>My feels BTFO

mmmmmmm