Hungary NO!

Hungary NO!

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/01/hungarian-referendum-slam-door-migrants-new-era-europe

>
A referendum on Sunday about whether to accept an EU migrant quota – 1,294 refugees – has unleashed some dark forces

Kek is with Hungary today.

Other urls found in this thread:

valasztas.hu/nepszav08/hu/07/7_0.html
valasztas.hu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>population in poverty, moving abroad by the thousands
>corruption

>Yeah, guyse, but at least we donne have refuckiis xD
>vote Organ!

Shut the fuck up Germany.

Better to live in a poor country that is 100% white than a rich one where I always have to be worried about being allahu snackbar'd

>Hungary
>poor

Fuck off Achmed, Hungary isn´t anywhere near as poor as the shithole you crawled out from.

Homicide rate per 100.000 inhabitants
Germany: 0.9
Hungary: 1.4

Deutschland soll ärmer als Ungarn sein?

>our women are being raped but we are not poor XDDDD

>quota of 1,294

Uhhuh, give a finger, they take an arm.

There was this story about some fugees being accepted in Slovakia, three or four (((women and children))) were sent into a youth home. They got a roof, clothes, were fed and educated. They all escaped one night and roamed the local area for a few days until they ran out of money. Then they went back for more gibs. Then they escaped again. Fuck em. Fuck em all.

>Hungary: 1.4

Most of whom doing robbery are gypsies
Unfortunatelly we have around 800k-1 million of them

looks like the good guys are winning. the jew with all his money and media machine is losing ground.

Magyarorszag will kick those migrants out.
GO VIKTOR ORBAN!

>referendum
>DARK FORCES UNLEASHED

Was that before rapefugees or after for us?

You cant un-rape your wife or daughter with your money faggot.

that's some very impartial reporting

t. Angela Dorothea Merkel

ahaha
is this for real?
what a fucking cunt that woman is

Definitely real. What a shame it must be not to have pride in your flag.

Romanian masterrace here, it feels great to be in a white, mentally sane with hard working & career seeking women. We might be poor compared to US or Germoney but we're on the right track with a 6% economic increase in just the first semester of 2016.

Loving the 4.61% unemplyment rate and the 86% chance that a college graduate will get hired.

How does it feel to stay in a liberal, multicultural country that is doomed to crash in the nest 10 years ?

t. Vladigyppo Turkpes

kek, implying that I'll bait the romanian = gypsy meme

Stay mad US cuck, interracial breeding is shamefull and even the sluttiest of the romanian sluts won't fuck a gypsy.

>>quota of 1,294

that's for 2015.
they wont say how many for 2016,17, etc.
praying for a big Orban victory today.

When will we have the results ?

Fickis arent brave enough to beat, hack slash Germans into pulp just yet, but you just wait for it friend

>When will we have the results ?

21-22h today, CEST.

I'm not hating here but just .01 percent growth for us are probably more than your 6%.

You do your thing though Romania, the wheel of time doesn't stop for anyone, eventually you might be the rich one that will then become liberal and you will fall like we did

now let's see the rape statistics

Thanks Germany
My grandfather fought for the wehrmacht, I hope that eventually, all the international crimes against you will be punished. You tried to save east Europe but failed thanks to the americucks and rustards.

May God reclaim your pride and dignity if Hitler failed !

>>When will we have the results ?
>21-22h today, CEST.

Thanks.
Seems the biggest issue is turnout, will more than 50% turnout and vote ?

Oh shut the fuck up, asshole.

There wouldn't even be a nigger problem if your retarded cuck nation with a nazi complex decided to fuck the entire continent up, without even asking anybody else.

Just shut the fuck up.

>A referendum on Sunday about whether to accept an EU migrant quota – 1,294 refugees – has unleashed some dark forces
SO HAS MERKEL

>Hey guys we're poor with high unemployment
>Let's bring in more uneducated foreigners from a different culture who are even less capable(and willing) of work :DDDDD

Germany is the oldest country in the world and has one of the lowest fertility rates. You are finished kid.

>oldest country in the world

American egukeyshun

Turnout of the latest referendum in 2008 was 50,51%. Back then 7,66% of the voters have voted by 9 am.

Now the 9 am turnout is 7,25%.

It will be tight and note that there will be more invalid votes this time.

valasztas.hu/nepszav08/hu/07/7_0.html
valasztas.hu/

It's population is older than Japan's by 0.4 years

>t. nation that once again fucked up the whole continent

Just kys Germany. You're like King Midas the country if Midas turned everything to multikulti shit.

Yeah, for the Grauniad it's a downright miracle

>once

Nice trips, but the way you wrote it made it sound like the country itself was old, rather than the average age of the population being high/old.

>again

didn't saw it, maybe I should quit sunflower seeds.

Based Hungarians

This

It makes no sense at all

is it true that hungary is one of the most redpilled euro countries or is that a meme?

>that touching refugee picture
:^)

The comment section is not full of degenerate liberals. Even more, there are so many people agreeing with this. Good Lord, what is happening, we are talking about theguardian. Did you guys raid the comment section? Anyway, you know what to do neighbors! Today, you are making history, and not only for yourself, for these actions create chain reactions! God speed!

Considering they were one of the few nations to actually start immediately constructing fences to keep the refugees out and turn them away at gun point from what I've seen?

Pretty Redpilled if you ask me.

Also, it needs to be said. Every major problem Europe is facing now is directly Germany and Belgium's fault.

Most of Eastern Europe seems to be pretty redpilled. At least compared to the West.

>as part of a responsibility-sharing system agreed by EU countries this time last year
kek

I LOVE YOU HUNGARY
DON'T LET EUROPE DOWN

Yes. Just wait when they will do it om massive scale.
Like, the whole city gets slaughtered.

>A scuffle about 1,294 refugees is in fact a war over the role of the nation-state, and the nature of European democracy, argued Gerald Knaus, the director of thinktank European Stability Initiative. “It’s a performance that’s not about results – he’s not worried that any refugees will end up in Hungary,” said Knaus, a major player within refugee-related politics in Europe. “The refugee issue for Orbán is really just a means to an end – and that end is a cultural counter-revolution in Europe and an end to liberal Europe,” he said.

A fucking hero

This.

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu
I hate everything about """Germany""". I want Saxony and Bavaria to become independent. Better yet, dump all Alb*nians, T*rks, Niggers and Arabs with antifa useful idiots into Berlin and build a new wall around it.

A jew lives nowhere.

>Hungary’s rights campaigners say that the referendum campaign has turned an already dark public discourse into something far worse. “The mood is quite reminiscent of the 1930s,”

OY VEY ITS ANNUDA SHOAH

If you live in West Germany I am laughing hard at you

yeah youre right about germans, i mean you can see many even on here that argue for refugees, its not as much as it used to be but its still there

>Communism fucks up country
>Well educated people among the best in the world in their fields are forced to work abroad to survive
>the obvious solution is to swamp the country in shitraces

Let's rev up the chambers senpai

>The refugee issue for Orbán is really just a means to an end – and that end is a cultural counter-revolution in Europe and an end to liberal Europe
>I think Orbán genuinely believes that Europe is changing, that what he calls the liberal model is failing, that the present EU elite – Jean-Claude Juncker, Merkel and the European commission – are wrong, that he’s right, that the majority of European people are behind him, and that he’s the forerunner of things to come. He believes that, in 10 years, we’ll see more Marine Le Pens in Europe than Junckers and Merkels, and that history will judge him [kindly]
>unleashed dark forces and opened a new era for Europe
>new
>era
mfw

>Opposition politicians say the referendum is illegitimate according to electoral law – that it’s beyond the purview of the Hungarian parliament. “The question is unconstitutional,” argued Viktor Szigetvári, leader of Együtt, a liberal opposition party. “And it’s a sign of our illiberal democracy that such a formally illegal question can be put on the ballot paper.”

Member of parliament saying something is unconstitutional, I am not familiar with the laws of Hungary, but is it not for high court to decide? Also

>illiberal Democracy

every time

Nooo. Germany is Turkish land stop filling it with Arapbs and Kurds reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not that guy, but you don't know shit about Germany, Chong Lu.

All these points being made in the article about this just being an campaign to secure Orbans political position while ignoring the elephant in the room that the referendum is meant to show that most Hungarians don't want those refugees in their country.

savage

So, what do you think will the turnout be more than 50%?

Nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon than shitposting on Cred Forums. Aye, Mehmet?