Styxhexenhammer

He's backtracking from the Trump win prediction, now he is inserting preconditions (Wikileaks)

If (big if) Trump wins, don't let him take credit for predicting it

Who?

Donald Trump

Youtuber popular on Cred Forums

Who?

Don't think so bud

Just some neopagan faggot from youtube.

I quite like Styx but he should stick to commentaries. Making predictions is a risky business, it makes you look like an idiot when things don't turn out the way you expected.

Donald Trump

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

ffs why do you care?

Who?

Weirdo did a whole thing on kek on Red Ice
Normies think we're all cultist and our leader is a cartoon frog named pepe
>It's true but he didnt need to put us out on front street

The fuck. Even you sound like a newfag yourself.

Will the cabcer subside when Trump wins the election or is this boars doomed forever?

Who?

He did that from the beginning. He always said he bases his predictions on the assumption that Trump does good in the debates and HRC's scandals damage her.

Op will suffer a horrible event in the future.

dude seems like a real faggot

What are his goals in life?

>make a video stating Clinton's campaign is done because of a leaked "bombshell"
>less than 24 hours later Trump's entire campaign is destroyed by a leaked bombshell and now you have to do damage control because you look like a total bitch

pottery

pottery

Fun to listen to.

Yeah Styx you're sorta backtracking here. You don't have to do predictions dude. Just do commentary on what's going on, you're comfy to listen to. You don't need to make these big predictions and change them up to prove your views.

Does the nature of change in his thinking not make him more apt to predict? That he changes with the current situation?

The way the polls look now anyway, it's not even a wild prediction to say Trump will win, so it's not really worth talking about. Cred Forums would do well to listen to Styx, learn from the way he analyses a situation, and adjust accordingly. Lord knows he would know how to use the memes better than anyone else here. Seriously, listen to his commentary on the occult and his editions of old occult works, you will learn a wide scope, as none of it is separate from history or art or religion or politics.

>91189756
who? no one cares...

Ok guys I have been a Trump supporter since day one. Ever since I heard him say "build that wall." I knew he was the one. Every night I sleep with my 12 inch talking Trump doll. Everyday I play Trump the board game(and utterly crush normies btw) I have seen every episode of the apprentice and have even fapped to one where Trump was especially dominate and exuded the alpha male vibe. But after his performance at the debates I have to be honest. We as Trump fans cannot be delusional. I must say the truth that you must reply to this post or you mother will die in her sleep.

Days ago he made long winded videos about paradigm shifts and how the GOP had transformed but the Democrats had not and Trump was 90% to win in November

He has flipped basically to a 50-50 position based on one news story which is cowardly compared to folk on Cred Forums who are doing their own investigative work on polls

In that very same video he still stands behind a 90% win chance.

So I don't see why people are saying he's 50/50.

Pretty much. Didn't Scott Adams do the same thing? He switched back to full on Trump support after Hillary said she's increase the real state tax tho.

People have to stick to their convictions and initial predictions. I said Hillary would win and I still have to stand by that. This switching around stuff is just a sad attempt to keep their ego intact.

Kek

He's been saying Trump has a 90% chance of winning. Not even the most ardent Trump supporters would say that.

He's just adjusting his figures to be closer to 60/40 or tossup so he doesn't look like a complete jackass if Trump loses (he won't).

Hedging his shit so to speak.

Meme.

Even back when he was still feeling the Johnson he was proclaiming a Trump landslide victory. Now he is retroactively denying that he ever said this, seems like he is just desperate to have been correct after the election. Kind of cheesy, since he is always pointing out that sort of shit in other people.